Bustin Barriers with Speed X3

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to give a big thanks to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to log the pre training supplement that is getting such rave reviews!!! Came in today and 15 minutes later I had it opened, stirred and consumed!! First thing I noticed was how ridiculously small the scoop was, and the fact that everyone says 1 scoops is enough. I didn't believe the hype and was tempted to double up. However I went with the recommended 1 scoop and 15-20 minutes later....BOOM!!! I was instantly alert and had an itch to pick up something heavy. Today was the perfect day to start as it was leg day and my anniversary and knew my diet was going to stray tonight so needed that extra boost to get a good day of training in.

5 minutes on the bike to get my legs warmed up.

Leg extentions
110x10
180x10
190x8x2

Iso Hamstring Curls
55x10x3 per leg

Hack Squats
180x10
360x10
540x8
630x8
360x10

Leg Press
200x10
400x10
600x9
620x8
400x10

Finished leg day with some cardio
Stair Climber level 10 for 7 minutes
Jump Rope 1 minute on 30 second rest and repeat for 8 minutes.
Heavy bag work 1 minute on 30 second rest repeat for 8 minutes.

I had plenty of energy however my body was beat down by the time I was done.

My initial impression of Speed X3
Taste- great!! I got the Watermelon very tasty stuff. I would put it in my top 3 for sure.

Mixability-awesome!!! A couple of shakes and viola!

Pump- couldn't tell as it was leg day and don't usually get much of a pump on leg days.

Focus-the hottest girl in the world could've walked in and I wouldnt have noticed. I was in the zone and the only thing on my mind was pushing weight!!

Very impressed so far!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahahah nice start to this log and good lcuk with it. SX3 is some strong stuff.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahahah nice start to this log and good lcuk with it. SX3 is some strong stuff.
Thanks man! Still can't get over the size of the scoop lol must be crazy strong stuff!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see your impression over time and to follow your workout adventures! It's strong enough that I can notice tangible effects at 1/2 scoop even. And like you said taste and mixability are unparalleled, not even considering price. Just my personal, unsponsored opinion.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The scooper is ridiculously small,when I got mine I hit up Matt and asked him if it was the wrong scoop,lol.Stuff is no joke,very strong and a great pre!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, ya I thought they were messing with me. I've read guys say they took 2 scoops. That's gotta be intense!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice WO and update.

In!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, ya I thought they were messing with me. I've read guys say they took 2 scoops. That's gotta be intense!!
I have done this and it is NUTZ let me tell you lol. I would tell you a better option will be 1 SX3 scoop and one pumpX3 scoop once the pump is out ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done this and it is NUTZ let me tell you lol. I would tell you a better option will be 1 SX3 scoop and one pumpX3 scoop once the pump is out ;)
That's my kinda thinking!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to go hiit some cardio! Speed X3 consumed, and ready for that energy!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Im still full of energy and want to cut the grass but the ladies of the house are sleeping so its the hockey game for me and my son till the get up.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your grass is already ready to be cut?? Damn I still have snow on the ground here lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a good day of cardio in. Started with Farmers Walk with 90 lb dbs. Then hit the bike on fat burner mode level 8 for 12 minutes. Then some corkscrews/figure 8s and finished off with 7 minutes on the stair climber.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speed X3 again shined through. Had plenty of energy and drive even though part of me wanted to cut the stair climber short, I was able to push through

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Man, speed x3 is some awesome stuff for sure. I have the watermelon flavor. Taste is not too bad, but the energy is crazy good! I feel it everytime.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Raspberry Lemonade is what I have and taste is fantastic. Doesn't bug me during cardio like some pre's either, and looks like it isn't bugging you any Reggie! Nice hustle big guy.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree Hyde I have taken some pre's and done cardio and it was way too much and have been on the flip side and they came up short. Kinda thought Speed X3 would be in the too strong category but it wasn't bad at all.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, speed x3 is some awesome stuff for sure. I have the watermelon flavor. Taste is not too bad, but the energy is crazy good! I feel it everytime.
I agree about the energy! I really like the watermelon flavor. I put an extra oz of water and the taste is perfect!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that stuff sucks man!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya but its all crabgrass. I cant kill it :( 3 different crab grass fertilizers and weed be gone and its still growing :(
You need to find a way to extract what's in that crabgrass and figure out how to splice that gene into humans - unlimited muscle growth! Or perhaps just crabgrass for hair, but who could really say...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff here. I can't wait to start my Sx3!!!

Ya but its all crabgrass. I cant kill it :( 3 different crab grass fertilizers and weed be gone and its still growing :(
It's time for high concentration weed-killer and starting over.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is your brain
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366642421.214170.jpg

This is your brain on Speed X3
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366642455.009510.jpg

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another snow day. Everything is closed once again. Mother Nature must really disagree with my training schedule!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was an appropriate analogy lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What up?? Today was chest/cardio. Really felt good after having a day of rest yesterday. I am really impressed with how quickly the Speed X3 kicks in, and I instantly go to beast mode. Got ahold of my trainer this morning and will be getting back into mma training. Hoping to fight in June at 175lbs. Pre training weight was 181.

Flat BB Bench
135x10
225x10
275x8
315x5
345x2
315x4
225x10

Decline BB Bench 5 second negatives
135x10
185x8
225x6
185x8
135x10

Incline DB 3 sec negs
60x10
80x8
90x6
60x10

Incline Flys
45x10x3

Cable Crossovers middle position
35x10x3

Cable Crossovers lowest position
35x10x3

Stair Climber level 12 fat burner mode
10 mins skipping a step each time

Switches 2 minutes on 1 minute rest repeat.

Heavy Bag 1 min on 30 second rest x4

Endurance was definitely there today. A little sore right now but nothing too bad.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice BB bench!!

#Envious

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided I would go heavier weight over the next couple of weeks to try and stimulate some new growth. Today was bis/tris.

Standing DB Curls
50x16
60x14
70x12

Incline DB Curls
45x18
50x12x2

Spider Curls ez bar
65x10
75x8x2

Cable Cross Curls
35x12x4

Rope Pushdowns
65x12
80x8x2

Vbar Pushdowns
Stack+5x8x3

Reverse Grip Single Arms Pushdowns
40x10x3

Weighted Dips
45+BWx15x3

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your arms are so sick man, even if you had to swing the dogcrap out of those dumbbells they would be sick numbers just to get some weight on the muscle. And that meme made me laugh, love stepbrothers.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your arms are so sick man, even if you had to swing the dogcrap out of those dumbbells they would be sick numbers just to get some weight on the muscle. And that meme made me laugh, love stepbrothers.
Ya me too, one of my favorite movies ever!! Thanks man, I'm trying to be all I can be lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killing it man :)
Thanks bro! Speed X3 has really got me going, the focus is like when I'm driving in a snowstorm and all I see is the little bit of road in front of me, but my eyes and mind never leave that spot. Just gotta get to where I'm going! That's what it does to me in the gym. The mind/muscle factor is great!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! Speed X3 has really got me going, the focus is like when I'm driving in a snowstorm and all I see is the little bit of road in front of me, but my eyes and mind never leave that spot. Just gotta get to where I'm going! That's what it does to me in the gym. The mind/muscle factor is great!!
Ya it has great focus for sure. Im telling all of you wait until the pumpx3 comes out and you take 1 scoop of each :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it has great focus for sure. Im telling all of you wait until the pumpx3 comes out and you take 1 scoop of each :)
Can't wait!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try 1 apple pump and 1 apple sx3 mixed together. That is really whats on my mind to be honest with you.
Sounds like a drink of the gods!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally got some nice weather here, and it's making it hard to sit at work lol. Trained back today, and did added a new lift. I call it Rack Pull Shrugs, basically you do a rack pull and at the top, shrug. Simple and sweet!! Really got a good pump in my upper back and traps from these.

Rack Pull Shrugs
135x10
225x10
275x8x2
225x10
135x10

Face Pulls start at the bottom up a few clicks after each set, working to the top then back down
42.5x10x10

Bent Over DB Rows
70x10
80x10
90x8
80x10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (holding at the bottom for a 5 count)
130x10
140x8x2
130x10

Was very pumped and vascular today, energy of course is still off the charts!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a crazy dream that I checked my mail and had received a package from Lecheek, opened it up and bam!! Pump X3 was in my hand :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained legs and shoulders today and went pretty well for the most part. Had plenty of energy but ended feeling pretty sick and felt like I was going to puke by the end.

5 minute warm up on the bike

Hammer leg extensions
90x10
180x10x3

Standing Iso Hamstring Curls
55x10x3 per leg

Squats
135x15
225x12
315x8
395x5
225x10

Hack Squats
180x10
360x10
540x5x2

Hammer Shoulder Press
90x10
180x8x3

Delt Destroyers
25x10x4 10 second rests between

Front raises
30x10
Felt like I was going to hurl at this point
30x6
Decided to call it a day.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367163389.051319.jpg

Figured I'd take a couple pics and throw em up.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367163425.225912.jpg

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did a little cardio today. Switched up my heavy bag routine to work on punching power.

15 minutes on the bike fat burner mode level 8

5 minutes stair climber fat burner mode level 14

Heavy bag
5 90 second rounds with 8 pound dbs

Corkscrews
20x10x6

Hammer crunches
135x50

Great sweat going tonight. Legs and shoulders are on fire!!