Bustin Barriers with Speed X3

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    All in classes and stuff.
    Ya probably. It's a huge building and I only ever use 3 rooms so I have no clue what else is there.
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. In late!!nBut in for the win!
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    In late!!nBut in for the win!
    What's up Kbizzle?? Thanks for joining my man!
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. Finally picked up some lifting straps. Can't wait for back day!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. Gonna be on like donkey kong - now you have to lift even heavier!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Gonna be on like donkey kong - now you have to lift even heavier!
    I'm so pumped to set some PRs!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Did a lil cardio this morning.
    20 mins on the bike
    10 minutes on stair climber
    Heavy bag work with 5 lb dbs

Felt great, my left arm feels so much better today!!! It's amazing how well rolling a tennis ball on sore muscles works!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    What's up Kbizzle?? Thanks for joining my man!
    Yeah man, good logging so far.

Lifting straps huh? Do those make a big difference. I have never used any.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Yeah man, good logging so far.

Lifting straps huh? Do those make a big difference. I have never used any.
    Thanks bro! Ya I've heard they do,but have never used them before, I cant use chalk at my gym so really hoping so.
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. I always have at least 2 pair of straps in my bag.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

11. If you can't use chalk they really are a must - like having a high horsepower car with lousy tires, the power is wasted if you can't lay it down. Why drag slicks were invented haha. I don't use them; I am a chalk diehard and if my gym (which has a no chalk policy actually) ever tells me I have to stop or be kicked out I will pack up and change gyms.

It's about personal freedom, 'Merica.
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    If you can't use chalk they really are a must - like having a high horsepower car with lousy tires, the power is wasted if you can't lay it down. Why drag slicks were invented haha. I don't use them; I am a chalk diehard and if my gym (which has a no chalk policy actually) ever tells me I have to stop or be kicked out I will pack up and change gyms.

It's about personal freedom, 'Merica.
    Ya I'm thinking they will help significantly. Nothing more frustrating to me than having to continuously regrip on rack pulls and deads. I could be doing much more weight than I am now. I'm so pumped to use them that I bumped back day up to tomorrow!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

13. Your squat weight is just like mine (w/ better muscular endurance) and since those muscles have a lot of carryover if you squat to parallel I bet your dead has a lot more potential man. Gonna get that Speed x3 surge and haul some iron!
    [email protected]

14. I'm gonna give it a hell of a try. I've got my sights on 500 by winter
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. I love these straps!!! With the combo of Speed X3 it made my training today much better than without them. Even hit a pr on rack pulls!!

Rack Pulls
    135x10
    225x10
    365x8
    425x3
    455x1 PR!

Rack Pull Shrugs
    Changed these up a little. Rack Pull then 5 shrugs back down Rack Pull 5 shrugs etc.
    185x8 pulls+40 shrugs x 5 sets
    The straps really helped me "pull" this one off!!

Bent Over Db Rows
    Left for 10 then right for 10 back to left 10 then right for 10=1 set. I did 3 sets of these with 80 lb db.

Lat Pulls
    150x10x4

Alternate Hand Seated Rows
    Pull back with left then slowly back to start while pulling back with right so on and so forth. 10 reps per side x 3 [email protected] pounds per side.

Finished with cardio
    20 minutes on the bike

5 one minute rounds on heavy bag with 8 lb dbs
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. Really proud of you and happy for you big guy; knew they'd help you unleash the beast.

I always recommend chalk, but if you can't use it you should definitely have a pair of straps.
    [email protected]

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Really proud of you and happy for you big guy; knew they'd help you unleash the beast.

I always recommend chalk, but if you can't use it you should definitely have a pair of straps.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it! It felt great to not have to worry about dropping the bar. Was able to completely focus on the lift itself.
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. Did some grappling training tonight along with working on footwork, speed and heavy bags. Took 1/2 serving before and was really able to push it!
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367719849.866741.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  44.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367719863.118192.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  57.4 KB
    Couple pics using an app I just downloaded.
    Life's a garden, dig it

20. Nice pix.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

21. Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Did some fasted chest training today, although I like the fact that it uses fat as energy I really find that my training isn't as good as days when I eat beforehand.

Incline BB Bench
    135x10
    185x10
    225x8 wanted 10 but didn't have a spotter and didn't push as hard as I could've.

Flat BB Bench
    Went for lower weight higher reps on this one.
    135x15
    185x15
    205x12
    225x11
    245x10

Decline BB Bench
    Slow negatives
    135x15
    185x12
    225x10
    255x7

Cable Crossovers
    Lowest for 10+middle for 10+highest for 10=1 set.
    30x30x3

Kickboxing tonight at 6. I'm pumped to work on this!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

23. Did a little kickboxing training last night and ended up blocking a decent kick with my left arm. Hurt like an SOB afterwards, and was a little concerned I may be hating it today but did some more rolling and it actually isn't too bad today. Day off from weight training today but I will get some cardio in before work.
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Did a little kickboxing training last night and ended up blocking a decent kick with my left arm. Hurt like an SOB afterwards, and was a little concerned I may be hating it today but did some more rolling and it actually isn't too bad today. Day off from weight training today but I will get some cardio in before work.
    Hope that arm is ok.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hope that arm is ok.
    Feels fine today. I did 30 mins of hiit and then 10 mins in the sauna shadow boxing with 5 lb dbs and was a lil sore but not bad at all.
    Life's a garden, dig it

26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Feels fine today. I did 30 mins of hiit and then 10 mins in the sauna shadow boxing with 5 lb dbs and was a lil sore but not bad at all.
    Good to hear
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

27. Got up this morning before work and ran on the treadmill 5 minutes on level 5, then 5 mins on 6 etc, upping 1 level after 5 minutes each time for 25 minutes. Dayummm, this is a killer!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

28. HAaha thats some wake up cardio right there.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

29. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    HAaha thats some wake up cardio right there.
    Ya it felt great! Really hitting my stride now. Doing cardio 2 a days from here on out I think as well as my regular weight training.
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. How's the release of Pump X3 looking? Still on track for next week?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Speed X3 (40 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-28-2016, 12:38 AM
  2. New Speed X3 only 19.49 at the Planet
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 06:56 AM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3