It's Game Day with Man Sports!

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Shout out Piston Honda and Man Sports for selecting me to run this 8 serving log.

Background-

Height: 5'7 Weight: 170

Training style: CrossFit 5 days week with strength train during lunch 2-3 days a week depending on how I'm feeling

I started this off with 1/2 scoop mixed in 16 oz water. I had a solid workout but my legs were pretty beat from earlier in the week but I was able to push through.

Taste: was pretty refreshing, it was light. I expected something tart but not the case.

Mix: I mixed in a shaker cup with no problems

Focus: this was on point, definitely had tunnel vision

Had a great first workout, I'm tempted to play with 3/4 scoop or even 1.

Elizabeth

21-15-9
135 pound squat clean
Ring dips

I recorded this WOD.....you can imagine how pissed I was when busted ace to finish only to see that the recording some how managed to stop 1:07 in! Anyways here is what I did record
[youtube]foYalvyA85A[/youtube]

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
For got the pump tris were jacked from ring dips, legs OMG. I don't usually like to use something. that gives a good pump when legs are involved but it wasn't a loss in this case

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good start to the log, can't wait for the updates!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in, awesome kick off to the log

will be interesting to see how a higher dose treats you if you opt to go for it

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Higher doses are reserved for ultimate men like myself and select others!

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
[size=+2]4/22/14

One scoop was pretty POTENT! But I had a great workout still. I will go with 3/4 scoop tomorrow. One was too much just kind of light headed until i got going. About halfway through drinking I could already feel it kicking in! Idk if I have ever felt something like that.

"Jackie"

1000 meter row
45 pound Thruster, 50 reps
30 pull-ups

I was able to push through the workout and improve my time on this WOD a minute from the last time I did it. game day is definitely great tasting, and despite drinking it in 16oz it's light on the stomach.​

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
I didn't travel to the futher that date should be 201e

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Full scoop is definitely an experience once the heart rate gets going...adjust your doses accordingly and find that "sweet spot!"

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
4/23/13

1 scoop was good but unnecessary. Today I had an extremely taxing WOD. So i decided on 1/2 scoop and it was perfect. I'm not sure how to explain the texture of the drink but I enjoy it very much. I want to say that it drinks like formutech's volatile rather than bsn's. n.o. Xplode, of anyone else can compare those two it's a refreshing and light pwo.
In had a hero WOD today, anyone who doesn't know what a hero WOD is...it's a tribute crossfit does for a fallen soldier they are usually crazy tough WODs that you have to push and punish your self for a longer period of time compared to most WODs

U.S. Marine Corps Staff Sergeant Justin E. Schmalstieg, 28, of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, assigned to the 1st Explosive Ordnance Disposal Company, 7th Engineer Support Battalion, 1st Marine Logistics Group, I Marine Expeditionary Force, based in Camp Pendleton, California, died on December 15, 2010 while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He is survived by his wife Ann Schneider, parents John and Deborah Gilkey, and brother John.

"Schmalls"

Run 800 meters
Then two rounds of:
50 Burpees
40 Pull-ups
30 One-legged squats
20 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 pood
10 Handstand push-ups
Then,
Run 800 meters

Tough one today! 29:25. With the exception of the first 800 I felt great this WOD and had the energy to push and get a decent time.​

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you do that workout wearing 80 lbs of gear?

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Ha no....I have done a few wearing a 20 lb weight vest and that was murder enough

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
4/24/13

Went with half a scoop again. Gameday hits pretty hard at 1/2 scoop. Felt strong throughout the workout and even fished back squats strong without sitting down the bar. Dropping and resetting would have been more work so I just kept it on my shoulders.

For time: 13:00
115 pound Shoulder press, 10 reps
115 pound Overhead squat, 15 reps
115 pound Push press, 20 reps
115 pound Front squat, 25 reps
115 pound Push jerk, 30 reps
115 pound Back squat, 35 reps

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've adjusted the doses a bit. How efficient would you say a half scoop is compared to 3/4 or full? I like the value of this product at a half scoop per workout, though I'll go full scoop for chest and back days.

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
You've adjusted the doses a bit. How efficient would you say a half scoop is compared to 3/4 or full? I like the value of this product at a half scoop per workout, though I'll go full scoop for chest and back days.
I think 1/2 scoops should be good for any workout, mainly due to crossfit being high intensity and really getting your heart rate up. Game Day will definitely get your rate up on its own add in the intensity and it could be bad. Tonight ill have a WOD that won't be so intense and ill try 3/4 just to get the feel. But in most cases I think 1/2 is very efficient and it will last longer. We shouldnt rely on out pwo to get that intensity just a boost.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
True dat!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I think it really depends on your workout
couldn't agree more here bro. I've noticed cardio is awesome with a 1/2 scoop but a full scoop is too much. with weight training a full scoop is awesome and elicits some awesome pumps. glad you adjusted the dose to best suit your needs, and glad you're enjoying the flavor as much as the effects :)

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
couldn't agree more here bro. I've noticed cardio is awesome with a 1/2 scoop but a full scoop is too much. with weight training a full scoop is awesome and elicits some awesome pumps. glad you adjusted the dose to best suit your needs, and glad you're enjoying the flavor as much as the effects :)

Going to double dip today weights during my lunch on 1/2 scoop and this afternoon ill get a crossfit WOD in. Muscle ups and 400's with 1/2 scoop. I wanted to do a full scoop at lunch but then I decided il workout tonight as well and figured I better stay under 1 scoop for the 24 hrs

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to double dip today weights during my lunch on 1/2 scoop and this afternoon ill get a crossfit WOD in. Muscle ups and 400's with 1/2 scoop. I wanted to do a full scoop at lunch but then I decided il workout tonight as well and figured I better stay under 1 scoop for the 24 hrs
Smart move; even a half scoop stays with you for a while.

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Normally get to work out during lunch 3 days a week but this week has been filled by meeting, lunch with the wife and the birth of my nephew This is a pump workout I do every once in awhile. The pump was great today too! I did this today because work is having a fundraiser and I get to sit in the dunking booth. Gotta try to look presentable haha.

image-3883473203.jpg

Chest:
Dumbbell Bench Press (Compound): 80% of 1RM for 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes (Isolation): 65-70% of 1RM for 16 reps
Bench Press (Compound): 85% of 1RM for 8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes (Isolation): 70% of 1RM for 14 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press (Compound): 80% of 1RM for 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes (Isolation): 80% of 1RM for 10 reps

Biceps:
Chin-Ups (Compound): 10 reps
Preacher Curls (Isolation): 65-70% of 1RM for 16 reps
Chin-Ups (Compound): 12 reps

Shoulders:
Military Press (Compound): 80% of 1RM for 10 reps
Lateral Raises (Isolation): 65-70% of 1RM for 16 reps
Front Dumbbell Raises (Isolation): 70% of 1RM for 14 reps
Triceps: Dips (Compound): 10 reps
Lying Triceps Press (Isolation): 65-70% of 1RM for 16 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press (Compound): 85% of 1RM for 8 reps
Triceps Pushdowns (Isolation): 70% of 1RM for 14 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press (Compound): 75% of 1RM for 13 reps
Lying Triceps Press (Isolation): 75% of 1RM for 13 reps

Lats:
Pullups (Compound): 10 reps
Straight-Arm Pulldowns (Isolation): 65-70% of 1RM for 16 reps
Pullups (Compound): 8 reps
Straight-Arm Pulldowns (Isolation): 70% of 1RM for 14 reps

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
4/27/13 afternoon

1/2 scoop coming off a feel good lunch workout. I felt like got tired too fast (round 2) but I think my body adjusted in 3 and it felt better.

Five rounds for time of:
7 Muscle-ups
Run 400 meters

[youtube]x9b2IJdBKSY[/youtube]

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Doing a great job in this log, keep it up man!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Normally get to work out during lunch 3 days a week but this week has been filled by meeting, lunch with the wife and the birth of my nephew This is a pump workout I do every once in awhile. The pump was great today too! I did this today because work is having a fundraiser and I get to sit in the dunking booth. Gotta try to look presentable haha.

View attachment 79707

Chest:
Dumbbell Bench Press (Compound): 80% of 1RM for 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes (Isolation): 65-70% of 1RM for 16 reps
Bench Press (Compound): 85% of 1RM for 8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes (Isolation): 70% of 1RM for 14 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press (Compound): 80% of 1RM for 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes (Isolation): 80% of 1RM for 10 reps

Biceps:
Chin-Ups (Compound): 10 reps
Chin-Ups (Compound): 12 reps

Shoulders:
Lateral Raises (Isolation): 65-70% of 1RM for 16 reps
Front Dumbbell Raises (Isolation): 70% of 1RM for 14 reps
Triceps: Dips (Compound): 10 reps
Lying Triceps Press (Isolation): 65-70% of 1RM for 16 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press (Compound): 85% of 1RM for 8 reps
Triceps Pushdowns (Isolation): 70% of 1RM for 14 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press (Compound): 75% of 1RM for 13 reps
Lying Triceps Press (Isolation): 75% of 1RM for 13 reps

Lats:
Pullups (Compound): 10 reps
Straight-Arm Pulldowns (Isolation): 65-70% of 1RM for 16 reps
Pullups (Compound): 8 reps
Straight-Arm Pulldowns (Isolation): 70% of 1RM for 14 reps
guessing you looked presentable :)

been a great log here bro, keep up the awesome work.

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
guessing you looked presentable :)

been a great log here bro, keep up the awesome work.
yeah I think it worked apparently some didn't know what was hiding under my work clothes haha, been a funky for sure

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
yeah I think it worked apparently some didn't know what was hiding under my work clothes haha, been a funky for sure
always nice when you surprise people like that haha, such an awesome feeling

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
4/29/13

Final scoop out of jug was 3/4 scoop had a strength workout today. Pretty easy day and felt great to slow it down and test game day on this aspect. I think I do like it more for workout like this instead of a high intensity one. Focus was intense when slowed down and could really think about the lift!

Shoulder press 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Push press 3-3-3-3-3 reps
Push Jerk 5-5-5-5-5 reps

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/29/13

Final scoop out of jug was 3/4 scoop had a strength workout today. Pretty easy day and felt great to slow it down and test game day on this aspect. I think I do like it more for workout like this instead of a high intensity one. Focus was intense when slowed down and could really think about the lift!

Shoulder press 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Push press 3-3-3-3-3 reps
Push Jerk 5-5-5-5-5 reps
Slowing down sometimes requires more focus; this is true!

So now that you're finished with your dosing, how about throwing up a final review in this thread and possibly even the product review thread (or Nutraplanet store?) Share your great run with everyone!

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Mixability- mixed in a shaker with little to no effort! No clumps, no particular not dissolving!

Taste- typically not fan of fruit punch anything, but this wasn't sweet like most fruit punch and it was smooth. Definitely in my top 3 fruit punch flavors for me.

Energy- energy was through the roof! Even on 1/2 scoop(1 serving) the dosage might look low but don't be fooled 1/2 school was enough for any workout I wanted to do.

Focus- I drive 10 minutes to my gym and on the way i literally felt the focus kick in! I saint feel it kick in like that first day the rest of the log but in the gym the focus was there everytime.

I played around with my dosage the whole time. I found that 1/2 scoop was good enough for any workout, I scoop was a little too much for me if the workout was fast paced but great on a strength day, there was a great mind to muscle connection. When in buy a tub ill probably go 1/2 to 3/4 scoop the majority of the time and really stretch out the servings. Game Day is a potent preworkout!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what we like to hear! Great news and thanks for providing the log.