Kbizzle Getting Intense to the Max_ sponsored by iForce

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
So begins my Maximize Intense log. Officially beginning on Monday, April 19th, 2013

I am a big fan of pre-workouts, but who isn't.
I believe this one is going t be just as good if not better than most of them that I have tried.
My current all around favorite is Powermax, which provides a great pump, energy an focus that lasts for a long time. It isn't by any means a crazy intense rush, which is sometimes preferred for extreme weight workouts.
I do Army style PT, lots of Cardio, and lift weights.
My diet is generally good and I try to keep bad foods out of my barracks room.

Let' get it on!

MAX Intense.jpg

Total Fat
0g
0g
Carbohydrates
0g
0g
Sugar
0g
0g
Niacin
25mg
124%
25mg
124%
Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin)
250mcg
4,166%
250mcg
4,166%
Potassium Phosphate
25mg
25mg
Sodium Phosphate
25mg
25mg
Magnesium Phosphate
25mg
25mg
Maximize Intense System
6,800mg
6,800mg
Pumped Power Matrix
Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP), Agmatine Sulfate, L-Norvaline
Muscle Integrity Matrix
L-Taurine, Creatine Monohydrate (99% Pure)
Immediate Release Intensity Matrix
Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract (Standardized for Theophylline), Citrus Aurantium (30%), 1,3 Dimethylpentylamine
Total Fat
0g
0g
Carbohydrates
0g
0g
Sugar
0g
0g
Niacin
25mg
124%
25mg
124%
Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin)
250mcg
4,166%
250mcg
4,166%
Potassium Phosphate
25mg
25mg
Sodium Phosphate
25mg
25mg
Magnesium Phosphate
25mg
25mg
Maximize Intense System
6,800mg
6,800mg
Pumped Power Matrix
Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP), Agmatine Sulfate, L-Norvaline
Muscle Integrity Matrix
L-Taurine, Creatine Monohydrate (99% Pure)
Immediate Release Intensity Matrix
Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract (Standardized for Theophylline), Citrus Aurantium (30%), 1,3 Dimethylpentylamine

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Oops. Posted the ingredient facts 2 times. oh well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN!! Uber excited to see how you like this!!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In on the flavor and energy

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Well, you will b interested to know that I haven't even started this. Which is good I guess because now we have a whole friggin log ahead of us to kill some weights!!

I am so sorry about the lack of updates. We had a field exercise and I was not even supposed to go, but boom, They needed me out there. No phone signal man. That **** was dumb. I didn't even really need to be there.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I will get this started tomorrow, with some Chest and Back. I am thinking upper back, because my lower back needs a few days to recover from the ruck sack.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
IN!! Uber excited to see how you like this!!

Mike
cant wait to hear your thoughts on the new flavor!
alrighty.... in for updates
In on the flavor and energy
Thanks for showing up and I am as ready as you are to get this party started.
Thank you for being so patient as well. I was sure I would have some angry messages when I got back.

Tomorrow men, tomorrow.....

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
So I was actually ble to take a serving of this today and hit the gym.

I did 3 supersets of Chest and Back.

Flat bench, Pullups

Decline DB, Chin ups

Incline Fly's, Lat pulldowns

No spectacular weight today. Still kind of recovering from the field exercise.

INITIAL REVIEW

The taste was actually pretty good. I liked it. Mixed well, no residue leftover. The flavor from one scoop was not too strong in 16 oz of water. I walked in the gym sipping this stuff, and proceeded to do some stationary bike to warm up. Started getting the tingles a bit after only 7 or so minutes. At 15 minutes I was ready to get it on. But, I finished my 20 minutes bike session, did my weights, and then a 1 mile jog. I had much energy to get all of that done no problem.

I will be doing another workout first thing in the morning. This is going to be a fun log.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I took 2 servings yesterday at about 1500 in the afternoon. ENERGY RUSH!!
I went to the gym and executed some Legs. I did Goblet squats, Regular squats, ad hacksquats. No record weights, I focused on volume instead. I finished up with some leg extensions and calf raises. Super clean energy, nice focus. There were some toolbags in the gym taking up space, but I let them do their ****arounditis and I continued my mission.
My pump was certainly amazing too.

I plan on taking another scoop this afternoon to do a pushup pullup routine and probably throw a ruck march afterwards. We'll see how mylegs feel after yesterday's shananigans.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a lot bro! 2 servings, yikes!

I'll be following :D

Mike

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
That is a lot bro! 2 servings, yikes!

I'll be following :D

Mike
You are right, 2 is a lot. Had me zooming around the gym. I did 1.5 scoops on Monday, and the same yesterday. Got some killer workouts in. I am pressed for time right now, but I will update more leter today.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are right, 2 is a lot. Had me zooming around the gym. I did 1.5 scoops on Monday, and the same yesterday. Got some killer workouts in. I am pressed for time right now, but I will update more leter today.
i can only imagine how strong 2 scoops is.....i dont think ive ever used more than a full scoop tbh haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first time i took 1 scoop i was throwing up from being over stimmed!! I never experienced overstimization.. new word! Haha until i tried maximize!

Mike

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Yeah buddy, had an amazing crossfit workout today, followed by a 3 mile ruck run. Fantastic.

1 scoop pre.

Yesterday I took 1.5 scoops and did some legs. LEGS LEGS LEGS.
Many different kinds of bw and weighted squats. Followed up by a 2 mile run.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
i can only imagine how strong 2 scoops is.....i dont think ive ever used more than a full scoop tbh haha
I don't think I've ever gone near a full scoop :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy, had an amazing crossfit workout today, followed by a 3 mile ruck run. Fantastic.

1 scoop pre.

Yesterday I took 1.5 scoops and did some legs. LEGS LEGS LEGS.
Many different kinds of bw and weighted squats. Followed up by a 2 mile run.
Solid bro! Not my style of training but thats cause my endurance sucks haha!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
There's CrossFitting going on in hea? Then I'm most definitely in :)

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Sorry for the delay in posting. We were in the field and when I came back my ex has taken off with my kid, so I am going to be postponing this. I will let you know when i can finish. Hopefully sooner than later

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in posting. We were in the field and when I came back my ex has taken off with my kid, so I am going to be postponing this. I will let you know when i can finish. Hopefully sooner than later
What do you mean, you were in the field?

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hope all is well!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Yep military related.
I am ging to finish what I started here.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Yesterday I took 1 scoop of Maximize Intense, Rasperry Lemonade flavor.
I don't know if I put this before, but I am not really a huge lemonade fan, and even less of a raspberry fan. That being said, this stuff is totally palatable. I am actually enjoying it.

I did a 3 mile run yesterday, followed by a circuit routine.
Box jumps x 35
Pushups x 35
Leg lifts x 35
Sholder press 35# x 20
Pullups x 20
Burpees x 20
I rotated through these for 30 minutes.
Sick energy and focus throughout the workout.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I took 1.5 scoops of Maximize Intense today, and did some chest.
Incline Bench Press- 135x15, 155x15, 185x10, 185x8, 205x4
Incline Fly's- 40x15, 40x12, 40x12, 45x10, 50x7
DB Bench Press- 65x14, 70x10, 75x7, 75x4, 70x6
Bent Arm DB Pullover- 45x8, 45x8, 45x8, 45x8, 45x8

Finished with a 1 mile slow jog, to cool down.
Again, sick energy and focus. Had a little bit of the raspberry lemonade burps, but I drank my PWO too close to my lunch,so that is why.
I will be taking an off day either tomorrow or Sunday. I will update whichever day I end up working out.
Nighty night

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back. I hope everything is ok!
Nice workouts bro.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Welcome back. I hope everything is ok!
Nice workouts bro.
Thanks bro. Everything is what it is. Are you running any logs right now? I haven't been in the forums much, so I need to get back in it.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I ended up doing a workout today anyways (Saturday), and it was ok. I could have done better.
1.5 scoops of Maximize intense
Still delicious! I actually throug some ice in my shaker and it was like sipping on a rasp lem wine cooler or something. Has that PWO bite still.
Biceps- One arms concentration curls- 30x20, 40x15, 45x12, 50x6, 50x7
Ez Bar close grip curls- 60x15, 70x9, 70x10, 75x7, 75x5
21's- well, 21 reps with the 55#ez curl bar
Weighted Chin ups- 5x25, 5x30, 5x35, 4x40, 1x45 (struggling on the last rep each set)

I should have added another body part into this. I never really like doing biceps only, but I was working out with a friend who insists on doing biceps 3 days a week. "Curlbro" :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I ended up doing a workout today anyways (Saturday), and it was ok. I could have done better.
1.5 scoops of Maximize intense
Still delicious! I actually throug some ice in my shaker and it was like sipping on a rasp lem wine cooler or something. Has that PWO bite still.
Biceps- One arms concentration curls- 30x20, 40x15, 45x12, 50x6, 50x7
Ez Bar close grip curls- 60x15, 70x9, 70x10, 75x7, 75x5
21's- well, 21 reps with the 55#ez curl bar
Weighted Chin ups- 5x25, 5x30, 5x35, 4x40, 1x45 (struggling on the last rep each set)

I should have added another body part into this. I never really like doing biceps only, but I was working out with a friend who insists on doing biceps 3 days a week. "Curlbro" :)
Damn those curlbros :p I just noticed you're using Gut Health? I'm just about to get a few bottles. How are you liking it?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
How have your following workouts been?