chachingwa1 NLA Supp-D and Swoll-N Log

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

chachingwa1 NLA Supp-D and Swoll-N Log

I was chosen to log NLA Performance Supp-D and Swoll-N. Thanks for the opportunity. I will be dosing exactly as the bottles instruct. I'm excited to try this because I've never tried pre-workouts or NO boosters other than a few samples.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

Quote Originally Posted by chachingwa1 View Post
    I was chosen to log NLA Performance Supp-D and Swoll-N. Thanks for the opportunity. I will be dosing exactly as the bottles instruct. I'm excited to try this because I've never tried pre-workouts or NO boosters other than a few samples.
    Chad,
    Welcome to the forums! I am excited to see how you enjoy SUPP-D and SWOLL-N. I am confident you will experience results with our supplements!

Thanks,
    Justin M.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

today is my third day... arm day today. my stomach got a little queezy this morning, no biggie. barbell curls 5x8, dumbbell curls 5x8, Preacher curls 5x8, tricep push downs 5X8, lying tricep extensions 5X8, and close grip bench 3x10. once i got cranking i got over the little queezy feeling and really enjoyed the energy and pump WOW! my arms felt like i was dragging around sand bags...not dragging ass...lol im really looking forward to this..
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

today is my third day... arm day today. my stomach got a little queezy this morning, no biggie. barbell curls 5x8, dumbbell curls 5x8, Preacher curls 5x8, tricep push downs 5X8, lying tricep extensions 5X8, and close grip bench 3x10. once i got cranking i got over the little queezy feeling and really enjoyed the energy and pump WOW! my arms felt like i was dragging around sand bags...not dragging ass...lol im really looking forward to this..
    How much SUPP-D are you taking pre-workout?
    www.nlaperformance.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

Since the 24th I've been doing 1 1/2 scoops of Supp-D and seems to be working fine, first time doing pre workout so I think I'll stick to 1 1/2 scoops. I really can't complain, this combo its really good.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

Since the 24th I've been doing 1 1/2 scoops of Supp-D and seems to be working fine, first time doing pre workout so I think I'll stick to 1 1/2 scoops. I really can't complain, this combo its really good.
    Awesome! How many caps of SWOLL-N are you taking? The recommended 3 caps? How are the pumps?
    www.nlaperformance.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

YES only 3 caps of Swoll-N and 1 1/2 scoops of Supp-D. Seems to do the trick. My pumps are pretty solid and last for a while. I feel a swollen pump feeling and lasts a lot longer it seems when i do my cardio and full body workouts, especially Burpee's(military press too). I got to say Raspberry Lemonade Rage has got me rageing in a good way. I should be kicking myself in the rear for not being smart enough to try preworkout and NO boosters before.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

YES only 3 caps of Swoll-N and 1 1/2 scoops of Supp-D. Seems to do the trick. My pumps are pretty solid and last for a while. I feel a swollen pump feeling and lasts a lot longer it seems when i do my cardio and full body workouts, especially Burpee's(military press too). I got to say Raspberry Lemonade Rage has got me rageing in a good way. I should be kicking myself in the rear for not being smart enough to try preworkout and NO boosters before.
    Killin' it bro!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

Leg day....WHOOOO! I really enjoy the pump, but am i tired... my legs feel like someone poured cement in my shoes! I walked home from the gym today so I must have been quite the sight waddling down the road, hahah. I had to tell a few of my buddies about Supp-D and Swoll-N, they were pretty impressed. 3 warm up sets of leg extensions, 4 sets of leg press, 4 sets of seated calf raises, 3 sets of leg curls,6 sets of squats, 3 sets of squat jumps. Feeling good!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

Did back today, feeling great, no complaints here!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

Day 23 cardio, supp-D is great way to push through the cardio on a day when your lacking motivation. I got it done and im feeling pretty damn good. swoll-N has me feeling solid in a good way! I love this combo!!!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

Day 23 cardio, supp-D is great way to push through the cardio on a day when your lacking motivation. I got it done and im feeling pretty damn good. swoll-N has me feeling solid in a good way! I love this combo!!!!
    Ya that is one thing about the SUPP-D you can take it and do cardio on it. Energy is clean and explosive and last long!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

This is a few days late. I'm all finished and really enjoyed trying something new. I felt my strength and endurance was out of this world. It even seemed to improve bedroom performance. My appetite was fine through the month. My pumps stayed long. This was my first preworkout and NO supplement, so i only stuck with 1 1/2 scoop of Supp-D and my normal 3 caps of Swoll-N. These two products work very well together. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for that extra boost to push on! Thanks for the opportunity!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

This is a few days late. I'm all finished and really enjoyed trying something new. I felt my strength and endurance was out of this world. It even seemed to improve bedroom performance. My appetite was fine through the month. My pumps stayed long. This was my first preworkout and NO supplement, so i only stuck with 1 1/2 scoop of Supp-D and my normal 3 caps of Swoll-N. These two products work very well together. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for that extra boost to push on! Thanks for the opportunity!
    1.5 scoops and 3 swoll-n caps is a great combo! Huge pumps and intense energy!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    1.5 scoops and 3 swoll-n caps is a great combo! Huge pumps and intense energy!
    i haven't tried the 'new' supp d, but the og supp d and swoll-n was fantastic....i would think the 'new' formula would be even better judging by ingredient list!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  2. NLA Recover - D & Swoll N log/review
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 02:53 PM
  3. My experience with Supps., and another prime log.
    By nofx4110 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 10:28 PM
  4. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:45 PM