enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pro Xanthine 500-XT Day 0

It's game time people!! Big thank you to the fine people over @ Finaflex for giving me the opportunity to run this product. It looks like a solid profile that'll help me achieve my goals of leaning out some.

A little background on me: I'm 41 years old, 5'7" 175 w/ some horrible love handles. Too much King Cake over the Mardi Gras season this year... I'm a happy husband/father of 2 little kids that keep us on the go. I work a rotating shift schedule, alternating days & nights, so my log will be coming at various hours of the day/night. I've been working out for the better part of 20+ years. Like most on here, I go through spurts where I really try to buckle down & get serious. This is one of those times. Time to get serious & see if I can find these freaking abs!!

So, to start my day, I reluctantly crawled out of bed this morning about 3:15am... I ended up going to bed too late last night, so it was a struggle. The first thing I did was head to the kitchen & dose my first pill. I'd say by around 3:30, I was already feeling awake & alert. By 3:45, when I walked outside, I was feeling great!! I've been having a good feeling about this for the last week or so, & the feeling this pill gave me this morning only helped increase that optimism.

My workout this morning consisted of sprints. I walked out the distance between 3 street lights, & it was about 120 yards. I did a little jog, trying to warm up my legs a little & jumped right into it. The first sprint, I thought, I'll sprint down, turn around real quick, & sprint back.. Yeah, that won't be happening again anytime soon.. Talk about gasping for air! So, I ended up doing around 9-10 of these sprints, jogging back to my starting point & taking about a 1 minute rest. As beat down as I was feeling, I feel I could've done a few more, but the clock was ticking & I needed time to cool off, shower, & get to work.

I'm now pushing close to 4 hours since the initial pill & I'm still feeling pretty good. Not amped up, but not drowsy either. I'm definitely sore, but that's a good thing! I just popped 2 Aleve to help me get through the day.

I'm off from work tomorrow, so I'll get up & go to the gym tomorrow, hitting chest & back.

Here's the initial pics for my starting point: Feel free to critique and comment as you like.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice base Enhanced you are not far from being cut so this should do the trick. I noticed that my 2nd or 3rd day is when I realized the full potential of the stim. It seemed to pick up for me. I am using mine 1 cap 2 times a day, I have not tried 2 caps at a time yet. Have a feeling that may be a bit too much for me. I will end up doing it just to see though.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
3st! (damn i'm getting slow)
and i hate it when the abs play hide & seek..but as kleen says, i think you might just have their # now
get em

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Small update: I'm not hungry. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PX Day 2

Weight - 174.. Not jumping for joy just yet, lol. Last nights grilled salmon & grilled asparagus was the perfect end to a great day off & I think eating clean all day yesterday helped me bring the scale down just a tad.

Kleen, I think you were right about it kicking in over time. I noticed this mornings energy was a little better. Again, like the weight, I'm not jumping just yet. I did get a great nights rest last night, so that helps too.

The biggest thing I've noticed so far is the appetite suppression. Awesome!!! The wife is jealous. She's wasting my money taking her Plexus snake oil & not seeing the results promised.. She's pissed cuz I keep telling her, "I told ya so..." I have noticed though, that my hunger is way down, and when I do eat, I'm searching for the cleaner foods. I picked my boy up from school yesterday & he wanted McD's. I tried a double quarter w/ cheese.. Didn't satisfy me one bit the way it normally would.

Yesterday, I hit chest & back & had a pretty good workout. This morning, I got up & did about 45 min of HIIT on the elliptical. I was soaked & felt like I could've gone longer, but I had a jam packed day today & now I'm here at work for the night shift. Hoping I can get enough rest so I can go hit shoulders tomorrow morning on the way home. If not, I'll probably get it in before coming back to work tomorrow night.

So far, so good, Finaflex!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love appetite suppression, definitely makes eating cleaner much easier.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great initial updates big fella. Like Kleen said you have an awesome base and those abs will be talking pretty darn fast :) Going to be a great ride.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got to work. Weighed in this afternoon & I'm down to 173.4!! Better update this evening.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice..... two lb drop in just a couple days. Something is going right apparently :p

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PX Day 5:

Weight - as stated above, 173.4 bishes!!

DISCIPLINE!! That's what it all comes down to. Supplements help, but that's just it, they supplement my diet. If my diet isn't in check, that I'm spinning my wheels.

Despite working nights these past 4 nights, I've managed to keep my diet clean and very light. This morning, about 30 min before getting off shift, I popped that little blue & white gem & by the time I clocked out, I was amped!! My co-workers just can't understand me.. LOL, a bunch of non-hackers! I got a half-assed 4 hours of "rest" last night, so I opted for the stationary bike. I'll be heading straight home tomorrow morning & hitting the sack to get some much needed rest. I had enough energy today to stay up all day & cut grass.. I'll be pretty drowsy here in another couple hours.. This morning, I rode the bike hard for 45 min. When I got off, I was soaked! I didn't even realize how much I was sweating cuz I was reading a good book about the CIA & Russians.. Good stuff.. I hit abs hard for about 10 min before the bike, then did another 10 min of abs after the bike, followed by 5 sets of 30 squats holding the 15lb medicine ball. These pills really have me feeling great! ALL day!!

My appetite is CRUSHED!! I didn't even stop to eat anything till around 2pm. I had a small bowl of shredded wheat around 9am & that was it! One thing I've noticed w/ the appetite: When I do get hungry, it comes out of nowhere. It's like, suddenly, I'm hungry. Then, as I'm preparing my food, that hunger goes away!! WTF!?!?! Lol. Not that I'm complaining.. haha..

So, tomorrow will be an off day. Thursday, weather depending, I'll go outside in the morning & run some sprints again. I'm working days all this weekend, so I can stay consistent on my morning routine through next Wed.

Finaflex, these pills are rockin!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, change of plans. I got some great rest last night. Just finished arms, abs & 25 min on the treadmill.
Slowly but surely, the abs are coming out.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Good work so far!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeaaaaah buddy. Them bad boys are gonna be allll cut up pretty soon.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PX DAY 8

Weight - 175 Not happy.. I did it to myself, & now I'm here at work, & news gets worse. Gotta stay on track when I get home tonight. I'll never understand why grown men have to talk about others behind one's back, & then deny it...

Anyway... The mood enhancing effects aren't quite as stong as the a-hole workers I have to deal with.. LOL..

Since we last spoke, I was all amped up about my morning workout. It was a good one! Later that day, the wife started complaining of feeling ill. My little 2 y/o girl had green junk falling out of her nose, so I knew it was going to go through the house. Not wanting to get myself sick, I opted for the spare bed that night & skipped yesterday's workout to get just a little more rest. I think it paid off. The wife is now feeling better, my girls nose cleared up, but now my 5 y/o boy has it. LOL.. I'm pumping Vitamin C like it's my job right now.

I went to the gym & hit abs & about 35 min of HIIT on the treadmill. I was hoping for a warming trend to get outside & do it, but it was only around 50 this morning, & I'm already a cold natured person, so I stayed inside.

I have to admit, I'm really loving the quickness at which these pills kick in! Literally, w/in around 15 minutes, I'm feeling a nice, clean rush of energy. I've just gone over a week on these, & have not gotten any jitters from them. The appetite suppression is still seriously working hard. Yesterday, around lunch, I felt like my blood sugar plummeted like a rock. Suddenly, I felt weak in the knees & a little shakey. Not energy type shakey, but just the type that says, go eat some food! I went inside & heated up a bunch of bbq'd chicken from the night before & washed it down w/ some chocolate milk. Shortly after that, I felt fine again.

I'm here working days through the weekend. I'm going to try & clean up the diet a little more, & continue w/ the cardio/abs the next few days. Here's to hoping for a better weigh in come Monday.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every one gets off trak big man. Push through and you will be right back in good shape. Good update! Very detailed

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
log developing very nicely..been gone for few days, missed that update pic (GREAT work btw!)
like monte says - shake off a bad day, roll on like a champ
and very glad to hear you avoided the dreaded merry-go-round of household sickness :clap2:

as for grown man who talk behind others backs: quite frankly, they ain't grown men then ;)

keep gettin at it my friend!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the motivation fellas! I'm normally a self-motivated individual, but these fools are wearing on my nerves.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PX-500 DAY 9

Weight - N/A Too groggy to remember to get on the scale..

Have I told y'all how much I hate working days?? I honestly don't think I could ever work a Mon-Fri job & wake up early 5 days in a row.. Getting up @ 3am just flat out stinks, but I'd rather get the workout in early, instead of getting off a 12 hour shift & having to try to decide whether or not to hit the gym on the way home. Working nights, it's easier, cuz the family is all still sleeping when I get off in the mornings.

Anyway, I wanted to do all cardio to burn off some extra calories, but me being the stubborn person I am, I changed my mind & decided to get in some abs, chest & back. I kept the tempo & volume way up to keep my heart rate up throughout the entire workout. I guess it was a different form of cardio.

I started w/ incline bench, supersetted w/ lat pull downs. I got probably around 5 sets of 12 on those, followed by incline db presses, supersetted with narrow grip lat pull downs. Same set/rep scheme. After that, it was flat db presses, supersetted w/ seated rows. This was 6 sets of about 10 reps. By the time I got to these, I was sweating pretty good & breathing heavily. I finished it all off w/ cable flies from 3 different angles; high, mid, and low. Each set was 15 reps, supersetted w/ 15-20 reps of seated rows.

Overall, I'd say I was quite happy w/ the workout. It was about a 45 minute session, so I crammed in quite a bit in a short time. Having the gym 100% to myself doesn't suck either! My preworkout cocktail was one PX-500 and 1g of vitamin C. The pump I had was pretty friggin nice, considering I didn't have any type of normal preworkout cocktail in me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vascularity is looking good too!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
man sorry for missing this log . i am subbed now hope everything has been going good for you will be watching form here on out

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Celebrated daughters 3rd birthday today. Back at it tomorrow w more veins.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PX DAY 13

Weight - 174.. Holding steady, which, considering what I ate the last few days, & the lack of cardio, isn't too shabby..

I'm almost to the halfway point here, & can definitely say, this is a great supplement! The quick, clean energy is absolutely awesome! Especially for someone like me, who wakes up very early in the mornings & needs a swift kick in the a$$ to wake up. This does it. The appetite suppression is second to none! I, literally, can make it through the entire day, just drinking a couple whey protein shakes! Incredible!

I'm working nights tonight & tomorrow night. I'm thinking of popping 2 at once, come Friday morning when I'm getting out of here. I love my stims, so I'm not against being all cracked out for a few hours! Lol.. I'm curious as to the appetite suppression on 2x dosing too!

It's funny, I'm trying to cut.. I'm cutting calories... I'm doing more cardio than ever... But the mirror shows me this is a recomp! WTF!!?? I'll take it! Maybe that's why my weight isn't dropping as much as I'd like. I'm noticing that I'm staying fuller in the upper body around my chest & shoulders. The vascularity is a little more enhanced, and the waist line has dropped. I even squeezed into my 32's for work tonight! I really wish I could shed these friggin love handles, but I think in order to do that, I'll drop down to 150lbs!!

Depending on how much rest I get tonight, I'd like to hit the gym tomorrow morning before going home. I'd like to hit arms & then ride the stationary bike for about 30 min before hitting the sack. If not, I'll try & hit the gym tomorrow evening before coming in & do some HIIT. Way too many people in there in the evenings to wait on equipment before coming into work.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recomping huh......Awesome!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We'll just see about that Mr. I wanna shed!! Time to pick up the cardio.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you doing cardio post lifting?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, change of plans. I got some great rest last night. Just finished arms, abs & 25 min on the treadmill.
Slowly but surely, the abs are coming out.
Something is working......AB..solutely

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn Enhanced, you are looking swole! Your abs are getting closer but like you said your upper body is looking yoked too!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, always after the weights. I forgot my shorts yesterday, so this morning was just weights. The gun show to be more specific.
kind of look like dorian yates....:)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, thanks fellas!! Somebody else gave me that same Dorian comment once before. That dude was a fricken beast!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In late!!

Sent from my iPhone while driving :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah your biceps are something special man. Very impressive, and yes you do look a little like Dorian.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just finished 5x25 on squats. That was one helluva HIIT session!! Legs are jello right now. Fixin to hit the bike for a 45 min cool down.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished 5x25 on squats. That was one helluva HIIT session!! Legs are jello right now. Fixin to hit the bike for a 45 min cool down.

Whheeewwww 5x25 on squats. Im sure you had to be beat.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exhausted and soaked! Still run down. I rewarded my efforts w a huge plate of chorizo & eggs.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs looking swole bro.....hardcore!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 17 update

Weight still dropping!! I know it's a ****ty picture, but the scale goes blank right after I step off, so I had to snap the pic quick! I woke up this morning feeling leaner than the day before. Thankfully, I'm feeling leaner, because my thighs are absolutely shot! I can hardly walk today! Definitely going to be an off day today. I'm sitting here, drinking a cup of coffee, about 10 30 min after I popped my little white & blue candy. Loving the stims!! lol..

Today, we're celebrating my daughter's 3rd birthday. Food will be grilled deer sausage w/ buffalo sauce, and my home made pico de gallo.. The only carbs going in me today will be the whole grain chips, and a few Bud Lights. If any of the attendee's don't like it, they can leave! lol!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17 update
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/yjyankee/media/2013-05-05_07-59-43_864_zps67f55ce1.jpg.html

Weight still dropping!! I know it's a ****ty picture, but the scale goes blank right after I step off, so I had to snap the pic quick! I woke up this morning feeling leaner than the day before. Thankfully, I'm feeling leaner, because my thighs are absolutely shot! I can hardly walk today! Definitely going to be an off day today. I'm sitting here, drinking a cup of coffee, about 10 30 min after I popped my little white & blue candy. Loving the stims!! lol..

Today, we're celebrating my daughter's 3rd birthday. Food will be grilled deer sausage w/ buffalo sauce, and my home made pico de gallo.. The only carbs going in me today will be the whole grain chips, and a few Bud Lights. If any of the attendee's don't like it, they can leave! lol!!
Congrats bro....3 years old, goes fast doesn't it?

Waiting on my first....june 16th...(or sooner)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Congrats bro....3 years old, goes fast doesn't it?

Waiting on my first....june 16th...(or sooner)
Congrats thats awesome! My twins bdays are the 28th and 29th of June. They are turning 1 and yes goes really fast. It feels like they were just born.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Legs looked very swole in that pic. 25 reps for squat is insane. What the heck is king cake? I probably shouldn't even know. Congratz on the improvements and weight loss.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Day 17 update

that seems like the right menu for a happy dad! have at it bro!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PX DAY 18

Weight - N/A.. Woke up @ 3am this morning, & forgot to weigh in.. Despite yesterday's festivities, I think I did pretty good & probably didn't gain anything.

Thanks for all the comments fellas. Yes, my little girl is growing up way too fast!! I never thought I'd be this attached to her, but it's crazy, I can't stop looking at her & just watching everything she does when I'm home. My boy is the same, but that little girl has something on me.. lol..

Yesterday was a much needed off day. My legs, still today, are in a ton of pain. I actually had to pop to Aleve this morning to be able to function on my job. We have to climb a lot of ladders & stairs here in the plant, so I need to be somewhat capable! Lol.. After about 10-15 min outside moving around, I'm OK. It's when I come back inside & sit for any period of time. When I try to get back up & move around... Damn, it hurts! A thought came across me last night as I was struggling to crawl up into our bed. Us weight lifters are a crazy bunch. You'd think, after all the squats I did, after all the pain I've endured these last couple of days, that I'd be looking like Tom Platz!!! Lol.. We just keep coming back for more torture each week. Something most people, (my wife included) just can't understand..

This morning, due to the pain, I opted for the stationary bike. The first few minutes were pretty rough, but I eventually loosened up & was able to get a little HIIT on the bike knocked out before 5am. I've notice my endurance really improving. I'm increasing my load each week during my HIIT routines, whether it's on the bike, treadmill, or out on the streets. I even noticed this morning here @ work that climbing the stairs didn't gas me out the way they used to. I'm actually considering getting back into mountain bike racing. That'll help lean me out some!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A thought came across me last night as I was struggling to crawl up into our bed. Us weight lifters are a crazy bunch. You'd think, after all the squats I did, after all the pain I've endured these last couple of days, that I'd be looking like Tom Platz!!! Lol.. We just keep coming back for more torture each week. Something most people, (my wife included) just can't understand..
Not many people out there do understand....I have always loved the gym. Some people love fishing, golf, bowling whatever it may be. To them going and doing those things is fun...they don't have to make themselves go...that's how it is with us and the gym. We love it. We breath it. We ENJOY it. So for us select few this is our blessing and our curse all in the same.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not many people out there do understand....I have always loved the gym. Some people love fishing, golf, bowling whatever it may be. To them going and doing those things is fun...they don't have to make themselves go...that's how it is with us and the gym. We love it. We breath it. We ENJOY it. So for us select few this is our blessing and our curse all in the same.
I agree. I hunt and fish. But nothing gets me going like working out. Nothing...