lookin for my abs with Finaflex PX-500XT

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I agree. I hunt and fish. But nothing gets me going like working out. Nothing...
    brothers in iron......brothers in iron
    OLYMPUS UK REP


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Not many people out there do understand....I have always loved the gym. Some people love fishing, golf, bowling whatever it may be. To them going and doing those things is fun...they don't have to make themselves go...that's how it is with us and the gym. We love it. We breath it. We ENJOY it. So for us select few this is our blessing and our curse all in the same.
    i was just htinking of the same thing today after my workout. all the pain i was feeling the soreness i feel at night . man we really love that pump and seeing just what we can do. it is addictive for sure.
    •   
       


  3. I do agree with that big time. It got to the point where i had to take a step back and realize i cant let the gym consume so much of me if im not in prep.

    It was hard but my wife and daughter deserve to see me too lol.

    I think my biggest thing with the gym is that it never lies. The iron is always true and you get out exactly what you put in. Whereas with relationships or marriage and parenthood, at times you put in so much and only get a little back (for the time being atleast). I am by no means saying it isnt worth it because i love my wife and kids, but its something that i think played a big roll in me getting lost in the gym for a bit.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I think my biggest thing with the gym is that it never lies. The iron is always true and you get out exactly what you put in. Whereas with relationships or marriage and parenthood, at times you put in so much and only get a little back (for the time being atleast). I am by no means saying it isnt worth it because i love my wife and kids, but its something that i think played a big roll in me getting lost in the gym for a bit.
    That's why I love the gym. Weights don't change and you get what you put in. No way to fake putting up a PR or repping out some heavy weight.
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I think my biggest thing with the gym is that it never lies. The iron is always true..
    a rarity, in these days
    the iron - & corpses, about the only things don't lie
    (well I guess corpses do indeed lie, unless they are buried funky or something)

    still tripping on the random factoid I heard couple months back: the average person is lied to nearly 200x daily..yes DAILY


    wow
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    a rarity, in these days
    the iron - & corpses, about the only things don't lie
    (well I guess corpses do indeed lie, unless they are buried funky or something)

    still tripping on the random factoid I heard couple months back: the average person is lied to nearly 200x daily..yes DAILY


    wow
    200 times daily? WTF????
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    200 times daily? WTF????
    true story

    that's counting all the times in a day you ask someone how they're doing, and the answer is always great or fine; never ****ty or well it really sux man like it really is..
    yep, lotta times being lied to tho, insane to think about

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    a rarity, in these days
    the iron - & corpses, about the only things don't lie
    (well I guess corpses do indeed lie, unless they are buried funky or something)

    still tripping on the random factoid I heard couple months back: the average person is lied to nearly 200x daily..yes DAILY


    wow
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    true story

    that's counting all the times in a day you ask someone how they're doing, and the answer is always great or fine; never ****ty or well it really sux man like it really is..
    yep, lotta times being lied to tho, insane to think about
    I don't know if I believe this or not... Couldn't this just be lie #200?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    true story

    that's counting all the times in a day you ask someone how they're doing, and the answer is always great or fine; never ****ty or well it really sux man like it really is..
    yep, lotta times being lied to tho, insane to think about
    that's true....guilty of that....saves a lot of time saying all is fine
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  10. Most people look at you crazy when you say "It's actually pretty shytty....how is yours?"
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Most people look at you crazy when you say "It's actually pretty shytty....how is yours?"
    People are mostly not very interested in your wel being, especially when you hardly even know them.

    Sometimes it's fun to say you feel like shyt, and see if the other person is really interested in you.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I don't know if I believe this or not... Couldn't this just be lie #200?
    believe it
    everybody lies man..everybody lies
    there's a reason for that saying


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Sometimes it's fun to say you feel like shyt, and see if the other person is really interested in you.
    I do that sometimes..say "ahh it's horrible, feel suicidal sometimes..but how are you?"

    yeah, funny how ppl respond to that one

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    believe it
    everybody lies man..everybody lies
    there's a reason for that saying


    I do that sometimes..say "ahh it's horrible, feel suicidal sometimes..but how are you?"

    yeah, funny how ppl respond to that one
    Holy Crap, of all people I didn't think my sarcasm would escape you. I was playing on the implication of everything being dishonest including the study. No seriousness to my comment at all.

    If I am not happy when I am asked how I am doing I tend to simply say... "I am making it, and you?" Keep it nice and simple those who are honestly curious will pry, those who are not are satisfied that they were as polite as they need to be and move on.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Holy Crap, of all people I didn't think my sarcasm would escape you.
    I caught it
    but what are you trying to say here?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I caught it
    but what are you trying to say here?
    Could be that we are both sarcastic fuggers...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Could be that we are both sarcastic fuggers...
    No way, not you two.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    No way, not you two.




    so - is this enhanced dude done playing hide & seek with his abs yet?

  18. Still dropping lbs, but the abs just aren't where I want them.


    I got called in to work overtime today. I'll put up a better update tomorrow night.
    SEMPER FI!!

  19. Mother of stimms. We need 10 beta testers for our PreWo Stimul8

    Mother of all stimms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Still dropping lbs, but the abs just aren't where I want them.


    I got called in to work overtime today. I'll put up a better update tomorrow night.
    Three pounds is nothing to scoff at brother. Keep working....Those abs will come
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post




    so - is this enhanced dude done playing hide & seek with his abs yet?
    I seem to always play that game!

    The abs will come bro just keep at it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. PX 500 - DAY 24

    Weight - 171.5 Steady droppin!! Goal this week is to get to 170 or less!! Beach trip next Monday, so I need to shed some more! Might up the water intake to around 3 gallons a day. I think I remember seeing some type of one or two week beach body prep type diet a few years back. Might look into something like that too. Something about no sodium or carbs up until the day before leaving for the beach or something?

    Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a busy weekend here at work, and my parents rode in from Michigan this past Friday. My mom's 72 years young & still rides on the back of the Harley all the way down to South Louisiana!! Damn hippies!! Lol.. They thought they were going to shower us w/ baked goods, all kinds of food, and plenty of beer. The wife & I had other plans. We've both been dieting for the summer and our beach trip, so we had to tell them they're on our diet this week! Lol.. Today, for Mothers day, before coming into work tonight, I grilled some bacon wrapped back strap w/jalapeno's and cream cheese.. I made plenty enough that I could bring more to work for my dinner tonight. Needless to say, today was an off day from the gym.

    Yesterday, before going home, I hit the gym & hit shoulders, abs, & about 20 min of HIIT. I'm hoping tonight to get plenty of rest. Tomorrow morning, my plan is to pop 2 pills @ 4:30am & be in the gym by 6:15am hitting arms & cardio. I did 2 a couple of weeks ago & loved it. The appetite suppression on these is sick. On 2 at a time is just plain nasty!!! Not to mention the massive amount of crisp, clean energy I get from them.
    SEMPER FI!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    PX 500 - DAY 24

    Weight - 171.5 Steady droppin!! Goal this week is to get to 170 or less!! Beach trip next Monday, so I need to shed some more! Might up the water intake to around 3 gallons a day. I think I remember seeing some type of one or two week beach body prep type diet a few years back. Might look into something like that too. Something about no sodium or carbs up until the day before leaving for the beach or something?

    Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a busy weekend here at work, and my parents rode in from Michigan this past Friday. My mom's 72 years young & still rides on the back of the Harley all the way down to South Louisiana!! Damn hippies!! Lol.. They thought they were going to shower us w/ baked goods, all kinds of food, and plenty of beer. The wife & I had other plans. We've both been dieting for the summer and our beach trip, so we had to tell them they're on our diet this week! Lol.. Today, for Mothers day, before coming into work tonight, I grilled some bacon wrapped back strap w/jalapeno's and cream cheese.. I made plenty enough that I could bring more to work for my dinner tonight. Needless to say, today was an off day from the gym.

    Yesterday, before going home, I hit the gym & hit shoulders, abs, & about 20 min of HIIT. I'm hoping tonight to get plenty of rest. Tomorrow morning, my plan is to pop 2 pills @ 4:30am & be in the gym by 6:15am hitting arms & cardio. I did 2 a couple of weeks ago & loved it. The appetite suppression on these is sick. On 2 at a time is just plain nasty!!! Not to mention the massive amount of crisp, clean energy I get from them.
    Great update Enhanced. Gotta love the biker mom too! My parents are also big-time Harley riders so I kinda know what you are dealing with there glad the appetite suppression and energy are to your liking as well. Keep going hard brother. Making great progress.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  24. let me know how th eupted water intake works for you i may try that before memorial day weekend picnic.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    let me know how th eupted water intake works for you i may try that before memorial day weekend picnic.
    I'll do that. I ain't gonna lie, 3 gallons is going to be tough!! We're talking multiple trips to the bathroom!! Lol. All in the name of looking good... lol.
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My plan for my run with XF
    By Rodja in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 09:21 PM
  2. Help me out with a program for my wife.
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 12:56 PM
  3. Diet for my gf with Hypothyroidism
    By BOHICA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 05:22 PM
  4. My experiences with slin for your edification
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 10:40 AM
Log in
Log in