lookin for my abs with Finaflex PX-500XT

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Celebrated daughters 3rd birthday today. Back at it tomorrow w more veins.
    SEMPER FI!!


  2. PX DAY 13

    Weight - 174.. Holding steady, which, considering what I ate the last few days, & the lack of cardio, isn't too shabby..

    I'm almost to the halfway point here, & can definitely say, this is a great supplement! The quick, clean energy is absolutely awesome! Especially for someone like me, who wakes up very early in the mornings & needs a swift kick in the a$$ to wake up. This does it. The appetite suppression is second to none! I, literally, can make it through the entire day, just drinking a couple whey protein shakes! Incredible!

    I'm working nights tonight & tomorrow night. I'm thinking of popping 2 at once, come Friday morning when I'm getting out of here. I love my stims, so I'm not against being all cracked out for a few hours! Lol.. I'm curious as to the appetite suppression on 2x dosing too!

    It's funny, I'm trying to cut.. I'm cutting calories... I'm doing more cardio than ever... But the mirror shows me this is a recomp! WTF!!?? I'll take it! Maybe that's why my weight isn't dropping as much as I'd like. I'm noticing that I'm staying fuller in the upper body around my chest & shoulders. The vascularity is a little more enhanced, and the waist line has dropped. I even squeezed into my 32's for work tonight! I really wish I could shed these friggin love handles, but I think in order to do that, I'll drop down to 150lbs!!

    Depending on how much rest I get tonight, I'd like to hit the gym tomorrow morning before going home. I'd like to hit arms & then ride the stationary bike for about 30 min before hitting the sack. If not, I'll try & hit the gym tomorrow evening before coming in & do some HIIT. Way too many people in there in the evenings to wait on equipment before coming into work.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  3. Recomping huh......Awesome!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  4. We'll just see about that Mr. I wanna shed!! Time to pick up the cardio.
    SEMPER FI!!

  5. Are you doing cardio post lifting?
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Well, change of plans. I got some great rest last night. Just finished arms, abs & 25 min on the treadmill.
    Slowly but surely, the abs are coming out.
    Something is working......AB..solutely
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Are you doing cardio post lifting?
    Yes, always after the weights. I forgot my shorts yesterday, so this morning was just weights. The gun show to be more specific.

    SEMPER FI!!

  8. Damn Enhanced, you are looking swole! Your abs are getting closer but like you said your upper body is looking yoked too!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post

    Yes, always after the weights. I forgot my shorts yesterday, so this morning was just weights. The gun show to be more specific.
    kind of look like dorian yates....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  10. Lol, thanks fellas!! Somebody else gave me that same Dorian comment once before. That dude was a fricken beast!
    SEMPER FI!!

  11. In late!!


    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  12. Yeah your biceps are something special man. Very impressive, and yes you do look a little like Dorian.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. I'm humbled. Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

  14. Just finished 5x25 on squats. That was one helluva HIIT session!! Legs are jello right now. Fixin to hit the bike for a 45 min cool down.

    SEMPER FI!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Just finished 5x25 on squats. That was one helluva HIIT session!! Legs are jello right now. Fixin to hit the bike for a 45 min cool down.

    Whheeewwww 5x25 on squats. Im sure you had to be beat.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Exhausted and soaked! Still run down. I rewarded my efforts w a huge plate of chorizo & eggs.
    SEMPER FI!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Just finished 5x25 on squats. That was one helluva HIIT session!! Legs are jello right now. Fixin to hit the bike for a 45 min cool down.
    Legs looking swole bro.....hardcore!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  18. Day 17 update


    Weight still dropping!! I know it's a ****ty picture, but the scale goes blank right after I step off, so I had to snap the pic quick! I woke up this morning feeling leaner than the day before. Thankfully, I'm feeling leaner, because my thighs are absolutely shot! I can hardly walk today! Definitely going to be an off day today. I'm sitting here, drinking a cup of coffee, about 10 30 min after I popped my little white & blue candy. Loving the stims!! lol..

    Today, we're celebrating my daughter's 3rd birthday. Food will be grilled deer sausage w/ buffalo sauce, and my home made pico de gallo.. The only carbs going in me today will be the whole grain chips, and a few Bud Lights. If any of the attendee's don't like it, they can leave! lol!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Day 17 update


    Weight still dropping!! I know it's a ****ty picture, but the scale goes blank right after I step off, so I had to snap the pic quick! I woke up this morning feeling leaner than the day before. Thankfully, I'm feeling leaner, because my thighs are absolutely shot! I can hardly walk today! Definitely going to be an off day today. I'm sitting here, drinking a cup of coffee, about 10 30 min after I popped my little white & blue candy. Loving the stims!! lol..

    Today, we're celebrating my daughter's 3rd birthday. Food will be grilled deer sausage w/ buffalo sauce, and my home made pico de gallo.. The only carbs going in me today will be the whole grain chips, and a few Bud Lights. If any of the attendee's don't like it, they can leave! lol!!
    Congrats bro....3 years old, goes fast doesn't it?

    Waiting on my first....june 16th...(or sooner)
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Congrats bro....3 years old, goes fast doesn't it?

    Waiting on my first....june 16th...(or sooner)
    Congrats thats awesome! My twins bdays are the 28th and 29th of June. They are turning 1 and yes goes really fast. It feels like they were just born.

  21. Legs looked very swole in that pic. 25 reps for squat is insane. What the heck is king cake? I probably shouldn't even know. Congratz on the improvements and weight loss.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Day 17 update


    Weight still dropping!! I know it's a ****ty picture, but the scale goes blank right after I step off, so I had to snap the pic quick! I woke up this morning feeling leaner than the day before. Thankfully, I'm feeling leaner, because my thighs are absolutely shot! I can hardly walk today! Definitely going to be an off day today. I'm sitting here, drinking a cup of coffee, about 10 30 min after I popped my little white & blue candy. Loving the stims!! lol..

    Today, we're celebrating my daughter's 3rd birthday. Food will be grilled deer sausage w/ buffalo sauce, and my home made pico de gallo.. The only carbs going in me today will be the whole grain chips, and a few Bud Lights. If any of the attendee's don't like it, they can leave! lol!!
    that seems like the right menu for a happy dad! have at it bro!

  23. PX DAY 18

    Weight - N/A.. Woke up @ 3am this morning, & forgot to weigh in.. Despite yesterday's festivities, I think I did pretty good & probably didn't gain anything.

    Thanks for all the comments fellas. Yes, my little girl is growing up way too fast!! I never thought I'd be this attached to her, but it's crazy, I can't stop looking at her & just watching everything she does when I'm home. My boy is the same, but that little girl has something on me.. lol..

    Yesterday was a much needed off day. My legs, still today, are in a ton of pain. I actually had to pop to Aleve this morning to be able to function on my job. We have to climb a lot of ladders & stairs here in the plant, so I need to be somewhat capable! Lol.. After about 10-15 min outside moving around, I'm OK. It's when I come back inside & sit for any period of time. When I try to get back up & move around... Damn, it hurts! A thought came across me last night as I was struggling to crawl up into our bed. Us weight lifters are a crazy bunch. You'd think, after all the squats I did, after all the pain I've endured these last couple of days, that I'd be looking like Tom Platz!!! Lol.. We just keep coming back for more torture each week. Something most people, (my wife included) just can't understand..

    This morning, due to the pain, I opted for the stationary bike. The first few minutes were pretty rough, but I eventually loosened up & was able to get a little HIIT on the bike knocked out before 5am. I've notice my endurance really improving. I'm increasing my load each week during my HIIT routines, whether it's on the bike, treadmill, or out on the streets. I even noticed this morning here @ work that climbing the stairs didn't gas me out the way they used to. I'm actually considering getting back into mountain bike racing. That'll help lean me out some!
    SEMPER FI!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    A thought came across me last night as I was struggling to crawl up into our bed. Us weight lifters are a crazy bunch. You'd think, after all the squats I did, after all the pain I've endured these last couple of days, that I'd be looking like Tom Platz!!! Lol.. We just keep coming back for more torture each week. Something most people, (my wife included) just can't understand..
    Not many people out there do understand....I have always loved the gym. Some people love fishing, golf, bowling whatever it may be. To them going and doing those things is fun...they don't have to make themselves go...that's how it is with us and the gym. We love it. We breath it. We ENJOY it. So for us select few this is our blessing and our curse all in the same.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Not many people out there do understand....I have always loved the gym. Some people love fishing, golf, bowling whatever it may be. To them going and doing those things is fun...they don't have to make themselves go...that's how it is with us and the gym. We love it. We breath it. We ENJOY it. So for us select few this is our blessing and our curse all in the same.
    I agree. I hunt and fish. But nothing gets me going like working out. Nothing...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My plan for my run with XF
    By Rodja in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 08:21 PM
  2. Help me out with a program for my wife.
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 11:56 AM
  3. Diet for my gf with Hypothyroidism
    By BOHICA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 04:22 PM
  4. My experiences with slin for your edification
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 09:40 AM
Log in
Log in