Attacking joh408's Fat with Finaflex - sponsored

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post

Non-lifting days less than 30g net. Lifting days around 60-90g with majority coming post workout nowadays. I used to stick to less than 40g per day no matter what day.
    Wow..do you ever have a refeed day? How long have you been on this diet?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

2. Oh ya my bad forgot to mention my refeeds on Friday, Saturday or both if I feel like it. Usually hit like 300-350g carbs on refeeds. Man that would be terrible with no refeeds! Need to edit that. I've been doing CKD since December. Dropped 20 lbs since January so just hoping to up the fat loss with this stack.

BTW, congrats on becoming a Finaflex rep!
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Oh ya my bad forgot to mention my refeeds on Friday, Saturday or both if I feel like it. Usually hit like 300-350g carbs on refeeds. Man that would be terrible with no refeeds! Need to edit that. I've been doing CKD since December. Dropped 20 lbs since January so just hoping to up the fat loss with this stack.

BTW, congrats on becoming a Finaflex rep!
    Thanks brother! The reason I was asking is because I made the msitake of doint keto with no refeeds for lile 8 months. Carbs were under 50g every day. Lost a lot of fat but I also lost a lot of muscle. Wish I had never done it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Thanks brother! The reason I was asking is because I made the msitake of doint keto with no refeeds for lile 8 months. Carbs were under 50g every day. Lost a lot of fat but I also lost a lot of muscle. Wish I had never done it.
    Ya my main fear is compromising too much muscle when trying to drop this fat so I keep up with the refeeds to make sure my strength does not drop and it's been working well.
    Kinda side story but still relevant, my buddy and I were joking around quoting Ron Swanson and he asked how many eggs I usually have. I told him 6 and he was pretty shocked, asked me if I was bulking. Told him how much weight I've dropped and he just goes you look bigger though. Felt pretty good.

Ron Swanson bacon and eggs scene if you haven't seen it:
    Justin

5. Little better noodz, placed my iphone in my shoe on the dumbbell rack and took a video. Screenshotted the best ones:

Justin
    •   

6. Actually that's a pretty good idea, I might have to try it

7. It always good when your cutting and someone notes that you look better, gotta love it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

8. Diet for today. Forgot I had blood work tomorrow. Still dialing in macros:
    Justin

9. Definitely taking shape, not really that far to go to seeing some very decent definition
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    It always good when your cutting and someone notes that you look better, gotta love it.
    Definitely. I can nit pick at 10 different things on me at a time but when someone else points out something good it makes me step back and look at the strides I've made.
    Justin

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Definitely taking shape, not really that far to go to seeing some very decent definition
    Thanks DW, I'm hoping to see a lot more definition with this run. My top couple abs are poking out a bit but I got the pouch around the lower abs and love handles that I'm trying to get rid of.
    Justin

12. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Thanks DW, I'm hoping to see a lot more definition with this run. My top couple abs are poking out a bit but I got the pouch around the lower abs and love handles that I'm trying to get rid of.
    All about diet quality...

13. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    That part is my worst nightmare too.

14. The lower abdomen fat is always the last and tuffest part to get rid of. I've been down to around 7% bf and it hung around there along with the lose skin I obtained from being 300lbs. Just keep leaning up and slowly but surely it will be gone brother.

15. Late but in!
    Junior

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

All about diet quality...
    Ya I am dialing in my macros to make the best of this run. Been losing at a good rate before this but I want to make sure I get the most I can with PX Black

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

That part is my worst nightmare too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The lower abdomen fat is always the last and tuffest part to get rid of. I've been down to around 7% bf and it hung around there along with the lose skin I obtained from being 300lbs. Just keep leaning up and slowly but surely it will be gone brother.
    Ya my love handles have been slimming up nicely so it'll get there

Quote Originally Posted by robmm View Post
    Late but in!
    Thanks for joining bud
    Justin

17. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Ya I am dialing in my macros to make the best of this run. Been losing at a good rate before this but I want to make sure I get the most I can with PX Black

Ya my love handles have been slimming up nicely so it'll get there

Thanks for joining bud
    Just takes time bruv, stay diligent.

18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Just takes time bruv, stay diligent.
    Always man. Just grinding it out
    Justin

19. PX Black is crushing my appetite. Struggling to get 2000 calories in a day, might have to move off of IF to make sure I get all my calories. I get fuller a lot faster and don't find myself hungry too often. Today I did about 30 minutes LISS, pullup sets til I couldn't get 1, pushups and situps. Got a new tattoo yesterday on my shoulder so I figured I'd take a day off.
    Macros for today:
    Justin

20. Ohhhh somebodys not hungry A lot of guys are reporting that the PX Black really curbs the appetite. How is the stim aspect of it? Smooth?

21. Yah it some smooth stuff alright, I assume that's being experienced here as well...

22. Extremely smooth. No cracked out feeling. Great overall energy
    Justin

23. Got bloodwork back. Would have liked to get a baseline for test and e2 but my doc didn't think it was necessary at my age... oh well
    If anyone wants to know:
    HDL 71
    LDL 139
    Triglycerides 61
    Blood Glucose 77
    Blood chemistry and liver enzymes are good

This is after 5 months of red meat, whole eggs, bacon and a lot of protein overall. I was worried about cholesterol with this diet but it seems to be in check.
    Justin

24. No progress pics til next week but I can say I am leaner already. Just measured 31" waist, so .5" off in a week!
    Justin

25. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Extremely smooth. No cracked out feeling. Great overall energy
    Just started my first day of Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500-xt. Took one cap today instead of 2 and felt amazing. Sweat a little bit but my appetite was killed after my first meal. 2nd meal was a struggle haha. As for the stim it's also smooth, last px made me feel cracked out in classes..

26. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Just started my first day of Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500-xt. Took one cap today instead of 2 and felt amazing. Sweat a little bit but my appetite was killed after my first meal. 2nd meal was a struggle haha. As for the stim it's also smooth, last px made me feel cracked out in classes..
    Ya man I can put down my first meal pretty well, little less than usual actually. But then that'll keep me full for hours. I'm used to being able to eat easily but now I have leftovers in the fridge haha
    Justin

27. Yeah, 1st meal is essential or else it'll churn my stomach like no other since I'm already hungry. Only took 1 pill tho so I can tell it's wearing off cuz I had to get my 3rd meal in directly after classes.

28. What's the recommended dosage on that PX white? I might back off mine to 2 caps per day split up
    Justin

29. 1 to 2 pills a day, I'm only taking 1 because I need to test drive the power of the stims first before I get to 2. Or else I'll feel sick in class and cannot focus. I know most people on PX Black were taking 2-3 a day

30. I think one cap in the morning and one cap about six hours later would be perfect for a nice all day smooth energy and appetite suppression. If two caps at once is too strong try that dose out and see how you like it.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 06:58 AM
  3. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:30 PM
  4. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:33 PM
  5. Flawed's Fat-Melting Frenzy with Adrenalean (Sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 06:44 PM