Lean-Cut sponsored log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. in for final review
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I agree.

I have a little less than a week left so ill get up my final review here shortly. Been super busy due to work as of late. Diets been decent and ive trained her and there. Im going to try and get the review up tonight since i dont see anything else happening from now until then.
    3clipse, can you update the log after the review is over, maybe a couple times a week to let us know your progression through your recovery, etc?
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

3. My apologies for not getting the review up in a timely manner. Been extremely busy due to work and upcoming events in my life.

I will get the review up tomorrow and will update on how recovery has been etc etc.

Again my apologies for the lack of communication.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Final review:

Final Weight: 200

So while taking this product i vowed not to take any fatburner or something that may alter the outcome of this review and i stayed true to my word.

With that being said nothing amazing happened during this run but being that the dose is what it is, i wasnt expecting much. Now thats not to say this product is ineffective because thats not true. I slept better, was more vascular, slightly fuller, and remained leaner despite my diet.

Now above you will notice i ended at 200 lvs and i started 6-8 lbs lighter. Well i was away from home for roughly a week. I was not able to workout nor did i eat right. Typicaly ill gain a LOT more weight or look a lot worse. This was not the case this time around which i was pretty happy about.

Overall i think the product would be more effective in a stack. The reason i say this is the product just isnt dosed high enough for anything other than cort control and some fatloss. As we all know adrenosterone is not known for putting on slabs of muscle but if dosed enough it can help.

Overall good product but for the price range and the amount of active i couldnt justify purchasing this product on my own.

I again want to thank AF for giving me the opportunity to try this product and my apologies again for it taking so long to put up this final review.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Final review:

So while taking this product i vowed not to take any fatburner or something that may alter the outcome of this review and i stayed true to my word.

With that being said nothing amazing happened during this run but being that the dose is what it is, i wasnt expecting much. Now thats not to say this product is ineffective because thats not true. I slept better, was more vascular, slightly fuller, and remained leaner despite my diet.

Now above you will notice i ended at 200 lvs and i started 6-8 lbs lighter. Well i was away from home for roughly a week. I was not able to workout nor did i eat right. Typicaly ill gain a LOT more weight or look a lot worse. This was not the case this time around which i was pretty happy about.

Overall i think the product would be more effective in a stack. The reason i say this is the product just isnt dosed high enough for anything other than cort control and some fatloss. As we all know adrenosterone is not known for putting on slabs of muscle but if dosed enough it can help.

Overall good product but for the price range and the amount of active i couldnt justify purchasing this product on my own.

I again want to thank AF for giving me the opportunity to try this product and my apologies again for it taking so long to put up this final review.
    Nice honest review. Thanks.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Final review:

Very good, honest review.
    Freedom means nothing here.

7. thanks for the review
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

8. Nice honest review. I agree, I think running it at above 2 pills will yield better effects. I would never run it alone either. But it can get pricey because of the high dosage. From reviews I've seen 1 pill won't do anything and 2 pills wasn't exactly the best neither. Maybe 4 can be the sweet spot.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Andro Platinum Series Lean Bulker (Sponsored Log)
    By jcesare in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 03:37 PM
  2. Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:46 PM
  3. Replies: 426
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 09:45 PM
  4. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:45 AM