Lean-Cut sponsored log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Lol. Good job so far. lean cuts is looking promising so far
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Following....
    •   

3. Been uber busy lately but ill be sure to update tomorrow for sure!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Day 8:

Weight: 195 ( day after cheat meal)

So like i said i had a cheat meal last night. Tried to get in a good amount of carbs and satisfy my sweet tooth as well. Worked out well and i only put on about 4 pounds.

Prior to the cheat meal, the meals prior were all clean and i was down to 192 prior to the cheat meal which i was pleased with.

I have noted some excess sweating at night the last couple of days, ill keep tabs on it to see if its consistent or a fluke.

I was not going to train tonight but i figured i would take advantage of the bolus amount of carbs so i hit some back. Absolutely no ryme or rythm to the session i just went for pump and pump i got!

This is what it looked like

Smith machine rows
    Lat pulldown
    Elbows up rows
    Pullups
    Closegrip pulldowns
    Straight arm pulldowns
    Various trap movements

Almost every movement was superset with another and the entire workout took a total of 45 minutes.

I then got on the bike and did some hiit. I lasted a total of 5 minutes and i was feeling nauseous. Haha, Job well done in my oopinion! If anyone has seen layne nortons way of HIIT on a bike i do something similar.

My lower abdomen appears to be slimmer from the side and i look a tad fuller but nothing to crazy yet which im not expecting.

Tomorrow will most likely be chest and shoulders but who knows haha.

5. when cutting, cheat meals are that much better
    •   

6. Day 10:

Weight: 191

Had some unexpected things pop up yesterday so i was only able to do cardio and that was it, today i had a doctors appt so i took today off.

Diet has been great since the cheat meal, no waivering there.

Tomorrow will be chest and shoulders and maybe some biceps.

7. What's your next cheat meal? Lol.

8. I'm in.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    What's your next cheat meal? Lol.
    Hhmmm next cheat meal is looking like sausage and pepper sandwhich with baked beans and french frys. Then some ice cream with banana nut bread and a big cookie with ice cream. It could change though, never know with me haha.

10. Day 12:

Weight: 193

Had a mid week carbup before bed. Worked out well.

Still leaning out nicely, nothing to crazy but at a steady pace. Sleep is still really good and i feel very rested when i wake up.
    Vascularity is pretty normal, it comes and goes but thats just how it is for me.

Diet has been clean today and i hit some arms with some cardio.

11. You have one or 2 bottles?

12. Ive got 2 bottles. Updates coming tonight.

13. Day 15:

Weight: 198

Went a little crazy with the cheat meal so i have some weight to get rid of this week.

Sleep has still been good, thats the most noticeable aspect thus far. As far as fatloss goes ive slowly been leaning up but nothing to crazy. Im going to kick up the cardio a bit.

Not sure if ill get to train tomorrow but you can bet the diet will be clean.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 15:

Weight: 198

Went a little crazy with the cheat meal so i have some weight to get rid of this week.

Sleep has still been good, thats the most noticeable aspect thus far. As far as fatloss goes ive slowly been leaning up but nothing to crazy. Im going to kick up the cardio a bit.

Not sure if ill get to train tomorrow but you can bet the diet will be clean.
    increased sleep? interesting, thats not one thing i would expect from lean cuts, but good sleep is always welcomed

15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    increased sleep? interesting, thats not one thing i would expect from lean cuts, but good sleep is always welcomed
    Ive always had better sleep on adrenosterone.

Day 18:

Weight: 192

Ive been extremely busy the last couple of days for work so i hadnt been able to get to the gym but i kept the diet clean.

I did however get in tonight and hit a little bit of everything combined with some cardio. Nothing new really to report. May be time to kick up the cardio a bit.

16. Day 21:

Weight: ?

I caught a bug from my daughter that she caught from daycare so needless to say i havnt worked out and i feel horrible. Will get back to it once i get healthy.

17. Awful to hear about the sickness; hope the two of you get healthy asap! Trying to make lemonade from lemons here, at least you know weight won't be rising while you fight this!

God bless brother
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Awful to hear about the sickness; hope the two of you get healthy asap! Trying to make lemonade from lemons here, at least you know weight won't be rising while you fight this!

God bless brother
    Thanks bro we appreciate it. Just trying tl stay hydrated!

19. Hope the log picks up soon. Nothing to report and your over 20 days in.

20. Well he hasn't gotten fatter or weaker, & he's losing some time to sickness now, most of the dhea metabolite stuff takes 2-3wks to start noticing stuff anyway, and it's a single bottle. I mean it's not gonna be dramatic in 30 days no matter what.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

21. Hope Op has a good run after the sickness. Pain in the arse being ill whilst cycling

22. Quote Originally Posted by djtitch20 View Post
    Hope the log picks up soon. Nothing to report and your over 20 days in.
    Its also adrenosterone and 7-dhea. While a decent product to lean out with it needs to be dosed super high for the muscle building effects.

23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its also adrenosterone and 7-dhea. While a decent product to lean out with it needs to be dosed super high for the muscle building effects.
    Subscribed. 3clipseGT, I am pulling for you to get better, my friend. I was searching for some Andro Factory logs and yours popped up. I'm excited to see you run this product, as I've had great results with both of these ingredients used seperately, albeit adrenosterone was typically ramped up really high. You're on point in your description as well. They are great compounds for assuring that more muscle will remain, whilst on a deficit, or to keep fat from accumulating as much while in a surplus.
    Freedom means nothing here.

24. sucks to be sick, especially when running something like this...i've been hearing about a lot of bugs going around where i'm from and others across the country

25. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Subscribed. 3clipseGT, I am pulling for you to get better, my friend. I was searching for some Andro Factory logs and yours popped up. I'm excited to see you run this product, as I've had great results with both of these ingredients used seperately, albeit adrenosterone was typically ramped up really high. You're on point in your description as well. They are great compounds for assuring that more muscle will remain, whilst on a deficit, or to keep fat from accumulating as much while in a surplus.
    I definitely agree with you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    sucks to be sick, especially when running something like this...i've been hearing about a lot of bugs going around where i'm from and others across the country
    There is and it doesnt help when my daughter brings things home from daycare. Diet has been kept clean though and i was able to get in tonight and train. It was nothing crazy as my energy still isnt top notch but i still got in there!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Andro Platinum Series Lean Bulker (Sponsored Log)
    By jcesare in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 03:37 PM
  2. Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:46 PM
  3. Replies: 426
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 09:45 PM
  4. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:45 AM