Lean-Cut sponsored log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 21:

Weight: ?

I caught a bug from my daughter that she caught from daycare so needless to say i havnt worked out and i feel horrible. Will get back to it once i get healthy.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awful to hear about the sickness; hope the two of you get healthy asap! Trying to make lemonade from lemons here, at least you know weight won't be rising while you fight this!

God bless brother
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Awful to hear about the sickness; hope the two of you get healthy asap! Trying to make lemonade from lemons here, at least you know weight won't be rising while you fight this!

God bless brother
    Thanks bro we appreciate it. Just trying tl stay hydrated!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

Hope the log picks up soon. Nothing to report and your over 20 days in.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Well he hasn't gotten fatter or weaker, & he's losing some time to sickness now, most of the dhea metabolite stuff takes 2-3wks to start noticing stuff anyway, and it's a single bottle. I mean it's not gonna be dramatic in 30 days no matter what.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

Hope Op has a good run after the sickness. Pain in the arse being ill whilst cycling
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Quote Originally Posted by djtitch20 View Post
    Hope the log picks up soon. Nothing to report and your over 20 days in.
    Its also adrenosterone and 7-dhea. While a decent product to lean out with it needs to be dosed super high for the muscle building effects.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its also adrenosterone and 7-dhea. While a decent product to lean out with it needs to be dosed super high for the muscle building effects.
    Subscribed. 3clipseGT, I am pulling for you to get better, my friend. I was searching for some Andro Factory logs and yours popped up. I'm excited to see you run this product, as I've had great results with both of these ingredients used seperately, albeit adrenosterone was typically ramped up really high. You're on point in your description as well. They are great compounds for assuring that more muscle will remain, whilst on a deficit, or to keep fat from accumulating as much while in a surplus.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

sucks to be sick, especially when running something like this...i've been hearing about a lot of bugs going around where i'm from and others across the country
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Subscribed. 3clipseGT, I am pulling for you to get better, my friend. I was searching for some Andro Factory logs and yours popped up. I'm excited to see you run this product, as I've had great results with both of these ingredients used seperately, albeit adrenosterone was typically ramped up really high. You're on point in your description as well. They are great compounds for assuring that more muscle will remain, whilst on a deficit, or to keep fat from accumulating as much while in a surplus.
    I definitely agree with you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    sucks to be sick, especially when running something like this...i've been hearing about a lot of bugs going around where i'm from and others across the country
    There is and it doesnt help when my daughter brings things home from daycare. Diet has been kept clean though and i was able to get in tonight and train. It was nothing crazy as my energy still isnt top notch but i still got in there!
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Day 25:

Weight: 192

Still sick but i got in tonight and hit chest and a little tri with some cardio. Ive been in a funk lately and training just hasnt been very good but i still got in there.

Results thus far havnt been jaw dropping but i didnt expect them to be. I think in my opinion some people may be dissapointed as its a lower dosed adrenosterone product so LBM gains arent going to happen most likely.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Day 25:

Weight: 192

Still sick but i got in tonight and hit chest and a little tri with some cardio. Ive been in a funk lately and training just hasnt been very good but i still got in there.

Results thus far havnt been jaw dropping but i didnt expect them to be. I think in my opinion some people may be dissapointed as its a lower dosed adrenosterone product so LBM gains arent going to happen most likely.
    I'm considering more DHEA variants and adrenosterone for long term use, as I have only experienced the effects (physical and mental) of an enhancement of metabolic processes, overall; Whether it be testosterone-like supplemental effects or increased drive, motivation, etc. along with anti-catabolic effects. Get well and keep up the workouts, adjusted accordingly to your level of 'wellness'.
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

I'm considering more DHEA variants and adrenosterone for long term use, as I have only experienced the effects (physical and mental) of an enhancement of metabolic processes, overall; Whether it be testosterone-like supplemental effects or increased drive, motivation, etc. along with anti-catabolic effects. Get well and keep up the workouts, adjusted accordingly to your level of 'wellness'.
    Yea i agree that they seem to be very useful in that aspect.

I have to track my days as i cant remember which day im on lol.

Anyways diet unfortunately has been lax due to my work schedule but im still around 192 and will be tightening it up the next couple weeks.

I got in today and hit arms and shoulders and some cardio. Had a real good workout and sleep has been good. Nothing to crazy going on but i am remaining leaner than i usualy would be if i wasnt on Lean Cut so im happy about that.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Yea i agree that they seem to be very useful in that aspect.

I have to track my days as i cant remember which day im on lol.

Anyways diet unfortunately has been lax due to my work schedule but im still around 192 and will be tightening it up the next couple weeks.

I got in today and hit arms and shoulders and some cardio. Had a real good workout and sleep has been good. Nothing to crazy going on but i am remaining leaner than i usualy would be if i wasnt on Lean Cut so im happy about that.
    I'm glad to see your results are as such. I can't wait until you recover and start progressing again.
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

I'm glad to see your results are as such. I can't wait until you recover and start progressing again.
    You and me both. Im still not 100% yet but diet has been on point.

Weight this am: 192

Got in tonight and hit a little chest and then 35 minutes of cardio. Strength has dropped slightly but i completely expected this.

Tomorrow will just be cardio.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

You and me both. Im still not 100% yet but diet has been on point.

Weight this am: 192

Got in tonight and hit a little chest and then 35 minutes of cardio. Strength has dropped slightly but i completely expected this.

Tomorrow will just be cardio.
    Right on, 3clipseGT. In my experience: sleep, stress, and diet represents the most fundamental of my hierarchy of health needs, whilst resistance training is closer to the crest. If I managed my stress, ate smart, slept well, and rode my bike to work, and didn't "work out", I would be FARRRRR better off than by doing what many consider here to be 'healthy'. The mistaken notion of thinking that so long as I workout one major/one minor bodypart 1 hour a day, eat 6 times a day of chicken and rice, take a protein shake post-workout, and cycle smart with prohormones/supplements, is what got me into slumps and is what gets many into a world of hurt, past the point of diminishing returns.
  17. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Right on, 3clipseGT. In my experience: sleep, stress, and diet represents the most fundamental of my hierarchy of health needs, whilst resistance training is closer to the crest. If I managed my stress, ate smart, slept well, and rode my bike to work, and didn't "work out", I would be FARRRRR better off than by doing what many consider here to be 'healthy'. The mistaken notion of thinking that so long as I workout one major/one minor bodypart 1 hour a day, eat 6 times a day of chicken and rice, take a protein shake post-workout, and cycle smart with prohormones/supplements, is what got me into slumps and is what gets many into a world of hurt, past the point of diminishing returns.
    I agree with your points above. Sleep, stress control and diet are imperative.
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Day 35:

Weight: 194

Been hovering around this weight for a while. I have changed my diet up to be more flexable but to stay sensible since i will be unable to eat how i want to eat for 7 months.

Im not shredded but i sure havnt gained fat like i figured. Im also getting over this sickness more and more everyday.

Workouts have been subpar and the motivstion just hasnt been there but i believe its been a combo of things.

I will get in tonight and hit back hopefully and some cardio.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Day 35:

Weight: 194

Been hovering around this weight for a while. I have changed my diet up to be more flexable but to stay sensible since i will be unable to eat how i want to eat for 7 months.

Im not shredded but i sure havnt gained fat like i figured. Im also getting over this sickness more and more everyday.

Workouts have been subpar and the motivstion just hasnt been there but i believe its been a combo of things.

I will get in tonight and hit back hopefully and some cardio.
    Minimal fat accumulation with increased dietary flexibility, lean mass retention, increased immune response - All the tell tale signs of an effective 7 & 11 DHEA supplement - It's either a plethora of coincidences, cues that Lean Cut is working, or maybe a bit of both.
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Minimal fat accumulation with increased dietary flexibility, lean mass retention, increased immune response - All the tell tale signs of an effective 7 & 11 DHEA supplement - It's either a plethora of coincidences, cues that Lean Cut is working, or maybe a bit of both.
    I agree.

I have a little less than a week left so ill get up my final review here shortly. Been super busy due to work as of late. Diets been decent and ive trained her and there. Im going to try and get the review up tonight since i dont see anything else happening from now until then.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

in for final review
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

I agree.

I have a little less than a week left so ill get up my final review here shortly. Been super busy due to work as of late. Diets been decent and ive trained her and there. Im going to try and get the review up tonight since i dont see anything else happening from now until then.
    3clipse, can you update the log after the review is over, maybe a couple times a week to let us know your progression through your recovery, etc?
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

My apologies for not getting the review up in a timely manner. Been extremely busy due to work and upcoming events in my life.

I will get the review up tomorrow and will update on how recovery has been etc etc.

Again my apologies for the lack of communication.
  24. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%

Final review:

Final Weight: 200

So while taking this product i vowed not to take any fatburner or something that may alter the outcome of this review and i stayed true to my word.

With that being said nothing amazing happened during this run but being that the dose is what it is, i wasnt expecting much. Now thats not to say this product is ineffective because thats not true. I slept better, was more vascular, slightly fuller, and remained leaner despite my diet.

Now above you will notice i ended at 200 lvs and i started 6-8 lbs lighter. Well i was away from home for roughly a week. I was not able to workout nor did i eat right. Typicaly ill gain a LOT more weight or look a lot worse. This was not the case this time around which i was pretty happy about.

Overall i think the product would be more effective in a stack. The reason i say this is the product just isnt dosed high enough for anything other than cort control and some fatloss. As we all know adrenosterone is not known for putting on slabs of muscle but if dosed enough it can help.

Overall good product but for the price range and the amount of active i couldnt justify purchasing this product on my own.

I again want to thank AF for giving me the opportunity to try this product and my apologies again for it taking so long to put up this final review.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Final review:

So while taking this product i vowed not to take any fatburner or something that may alter the outcome of this review and i stayed true to my word.

With that being said nothing amazing happened during this run but being that the dose is what it is, i wasnt expecting much. Now thats not to say this product is ineffective because thats not true. I slept better, was more vascular, slightly fuller, and remained leaner despite my diet.

Now above you will notice i ended at 200 lvs and i started 6-8 lbs lighter. Well i was away from home for roughly a week. I was not able to workout nor did i eat right. Typicaly ill gain a LOT more weight or look a lot worse. This was not the case this time around which i was pretty happy about.

Overall i think the product would be more effective in a stack. The reason i say this is the product just isnt dosed high enough for anything other than cort control and some fatloss. As we all know adrenosterone is not known for putting on slabs of muscle but if dosed enough it can help.

Overall good product but for the price range and the amount of active i couldnt justify purchasing this product on my own.

I again want to thank AF for giving me the opportunity to try this product and my apologies again for it taking so long to put up this final review.
    Nice honest review. Thanks.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Final review:

Very good, honest review.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

thanks for the review
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice honest review. I agree, I think running it at above 2 pills will yield better effects. I would never run it alone either. But it can get pricey because of the high dosage. From reviews I've seen 1 pill won't do anything and 2 pills wasn't exactly the best neither. Maybe 4 can be the sweet spot.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Andro Platinum Series Lean Bulker (Sponsored Log)
    By jcesare in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 04:37 PM
  2. Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:46 PM
  3. Replies: 426
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:45 PM
  4. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 08:45 AM