Lean-Cut sponsored log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Day 10:

    Weight: 191

    Had some unexpected things pop up yesterday so i was only able to do cardio and that was it, today i had a doctors appt so i took today off.

    Diet has been great since the cheat meal, no waivering there.

    Tomorrow will be chest and shoulders and maybe some biceps.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. What's your next cheat meal? Lol.
    •   
       


  3. I'm in.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    What's your next cheat meal? Lol.
    Hhmmm next cheat meal is looking like sausage and pepper sandwhich with baked beans and french frys. Then some ice cream with banana nut bread and a big cookie with ice cream. It could change though, never know with me haha.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. Day 12:

    Weight: 193

    Had a mid week carbup before bed. Worked out well.

    Still leaning out nicely, nothing to crazy but at a steady pace. Sleep is still really good and i feel very rested when i wake up.
    Vascularity is pretty normal, it comes and goes but thats just how it is for me.

    Diet has been clean today and i hit some arms with some cardio.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. You have one or 2 bottles?

  7. Ive got 2 bottles. Updates coming tonight.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Day 15:

    Weight: 198

    Went a little crazy with the cheat meal so i have some weight to get rid of this week.

    Sleep has still been good, thats the most noticeable aspect thus far. As far as fatloss goes ive slowly been leaning up but nothing to crazy. Im going to kick up the cardio a bit.

    Not sure if ill get to train tomorrow but you can bet the diet will be clean.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 15:

    Weight: 198

    Went a little crazy with the cheat meal so i have some weight to get rid of this week.

    Sleep has still been good, thats the most noticeable aspect thus far. As far as fatloss goes ive slowly been leaning up but nothing to crazy. Im going to kick up the cardio a bit.

    Not sure if ill get to train tomorrow but you can bet the diet will be clean.
    increased sleep? interesting, thats not one thing i would expect from lean cuts, but good sleep is always welcomed
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    increased sleep? interesting, thats not one thing i would expect from lean cuts, but good sleep is always welcomed
    Ive always had better sleep on adrenosterone.

    Day 18:

    Weight: 192

    Ive been extremely busy the last couple of days for work so i hadnt been able to get to the gym but i kept the diet clean.

    I did however get in tonight and hit a little bit of everything combined with some cardio. Nothing new really to report. May be time to kick up the cardio a bit.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. Day 21:

    Weight: ?

    I caught a bug from my daughter that she caught from daycare so needless to say i havnt worked out and i feel horrible. Will get back to it once i get healthy.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Awful to hear about the sickness; hope the two of you get healthy asap! Trying to make lemonade from lemons here, at least you know weight won't be rising while you fight this!

    God bless brother
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Awful to hear about the sickness; hope the two of you get healthy asap! Trying to make lemonade from lemons here, at least you know weight won't be rising while you fight this!

    God bless brother
    Thanks bro we appreciate it. Just trying tl stay hydrated!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. Hope the log picks up soon. Nothing to report and your over 20 days in.

  15. Well he hasn't gotten fatter or weaker, & he's losing some time to sickness now, most of the dhea metabolite stuff takes 2-3wks to start noticing stuff anyway, and it's a single bottle. I mean it's not gonna be dramatic in 30 days no matter what.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Hope Op has a good run after the sickness. Pain in the arse being ill whilst cycling

  17. Quote Originally Posted by djtitch20 View Post
    Hope the log picks up soon. Nothing to report and your over 20 days in.
    Its also adrenosterone and 7-dhea. While a decent product to lean out with it needs to be dosed super high for the muscle building effects.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its also adrenosterone and 7-dhea. While a decent product to lean out with it needs to be dosed super high for the muscle building effects.
    Subscribed. 3clipseGT, I am pulling for you to get better, my friend. I was searching for some Andro Factory logs and yours popped up. I'm excited to see you run this product, as I've had great results with both of these ingredients used seperately, albeit adrenosterone was typically ramped up really high. You're on point in your description as well. They are great compounds for assuring that more muscle will remain, whilst on a deficit, or to keep fat from accumulating as much while in a surplus.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  19. sucks to be sick, especially when running something like this...i've been hearing about a lot of bugs going around where i'm from and others across the country
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Subscribed. 3clipseGT, I am pulling for you to get better, my friend. I was searching for some Andro Factory logs and yours popped up. I'm excited to see you run this product, as I've had great results with both of these ingredients used seperately, albeit adrenosterone was typically ramped up really high. You're on point in your description as well. They are great compounds for assuring that more muscle will remain, whilst on a deficit, or to keep fat from accumulating as much while in a surplus.
    I definitely agree with you here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    sucks to be sick, especially when running something like this...i've been hearing about a lot of bugs going around where i'm from and others across the country
    There is and it doesnt help when my daughter brings things home from daycare. Diet has been kept clean though and i was able to get in tonight and train. It was nothing crazy as my energy still isnt top notch but i still got in there!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Day 25:

    Weight: 192

    Still sick but i got in tonight and hit chest and a little tri with some cardio. Ive been in a funk lately and training just hasnt been very good but i still got in there.

    Results thus far havnt been jaw dropping but i didnt expect them to be. I think in my opinion some people may be dissapointed as its a lower dosed adrenosterone product so LBM gains arent going to happen most likely.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 25:

    Weight: 192

    Still sick but i got in tonight and hit chest and a little tri with some cardio. Ive been in a funk lately and training just hasnt been very good but i still got in there.

    Results thus far havnt been jaw dropping but i didnt expect them to be. I think in my opinion some people may be dissapointed as its a lower dosed adrenosterone product so LBM gains arent going to happen most likely.
    I'm considering more DHEA variants and adrenosterone for long term use, as I have only experienced the effects (physical and mental) of an enhancement of metabolic processes, overall; Whether it be testosterone-like supplemental effects or increased drive, motivation, etc. along with anti-catabolic effects. Get well and keep up the workouts, adjusted accordingly to your level of 'wellness'.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'm considering more DHEA variants and adrenosterone for long term use, as I have only experienced the effects (physical and mental) of an enhancement of metabolic processes, overall; Whether it be testosterone-like supplemental effects or increased drive, motivation, etc. along with anti-catabolic effects. Get well and keep up the workouts, adjusted accordingly to your level of 'wellness'.
    Yea i agree that they seem to be very useful in that aspect.

    I have to track my days as i cant remember which day im on lol.

    Anyways diet unfortunately has been lax due to my work schedule but im still around 192 and will be tightening it up the next couple weeks.

    I got in today and hit arms and shoulders and some cardio. Had a real good workout and sleep has been good. Nothing to crazy going on but i am remaining leaner than i usualy would be if i wasnt on Lean Cut so im happy about that.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea i agree that they seem to be very useful in that aspect.

    I have to track my days as i cant remember which day im on lol.

    Anyways diet unfortunately has been lax due to my work schedule but im still around 192 and will be tightening it up the next couple weeks.

    I got in today and hit arms and shoulders and some cardio. Had a real good workout and sleep has been good. Nothing to crazy going on but i am remaining leaner than i usualy would be if i wasnt on Lean Cut so im happy about that.
    I'm glad to see your results are as such. I can't wait until you recover and start progressing again.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'm glad to see your results are as such. I can't wait until you recover and start progressing again.
    You and me both. Im still not 100% yet but diet has been on point.

    Weight this am: 192

    Got in tonight and hit a little chest and then 35 minutes of cardio. Strength has dropped slightly but i completely expected this.

    Tomorrow will just be cardio.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You and me both. Im still not 100% yet but diet has been on point.

    Weight this am: 192

    Got in tonight and hit a little chest and then 35 minutes of cardio. Strength has dropped slightly but i completely expected this.

    Tomorrow will just be cardio.
    Right on, 3clipseGT. In my experience: sleep, stress, and diet represents the most fundamental of my hierarchy of health needs, whilst resistance training is closer to the crest. If I managed my stress, ate smart, slept well, and rode my bike to work, and didn't "work out", I would be FARRRRR better off than by doing what many consider here to be 'healthy'. The mistaken notion of thinking that so long as I workout one major/one minor bodypart 1 hour a day, eat 6 times a day of chicken and rice, take a protein shake post-workout, and cycle smart with prohormones/supplements, is what got me into slumps and is what gets many into a world of hurt, past the point of diminishing returns.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Right on, 3clipseGT. In my experience: sleep, stress, and diet represents the most fundamental of my hierarchy of health needs, whilst resistance training is closer to the crest. If I managed my stress, ate smart, slept well, and rode my bike to work, and didn't "work out", I would be FARRRRR better off than by doing what many consider here to be 'healthy'. The mistaken notion of thinking that so long as I workout one major/one minor bodypart 1 hour a day, eat 6 times a day of chicken and rice, take a protein shake post-workout, and cycle smart with prohormones/supplements, is what got me into slumps and is what gets many into a world of hurt, past the point of diminishing returns.
    I agree with your points above. Sleep, stress control and diet are imperative.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. Day 35:

    Weight: 194

    Been hovering around this weight for a while. I have changed my diet up to be more flexable but to stay sensible since i will be unable to eat how i want to eat for 7 months.

    Im not shredded but i sure havnt gained fat like i figured. Im also getting over this sickness more and more everyday.

    Workouts have been subpar and the motivstion just hasnt been there but i believe its been a combo of things.

    I will get in tonight and hit back hopefully and some cardio.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 35:

    Weight: 194

    Been hovering around this weight for a while. I have changed my diet up to be more flexable but to stay sensible since i will be unable to eat how i want to eat for 7 months.

    Im not shredded but i sure havnt gained fat like i figured. Im also getting over this sickness more and more everyday.

    Workouts have been subpar and the motivstion just hasnt been there but i believe its been a combo of things.

    I will get in tonight and hit back hopefully and some cardio.
    Minimal fat accumulation with increased dietary flexibility, lean mass retention, increased immune response - All the tell tale signs of an effective 7 & 11 DHEA supplement - It's either a plethora of coincidences, cues that Lean Cut is working, or maybe a bit of both.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Minimal fat accumulation with increased dietary flexibility, lean mass retention, increased immune response - All the tell tale signs of an effective 7 & 11 DHEA supplement - It's either a plethora of coincidences, cues that Lean Cut is working, or maybe a bit of both.
    I agree.

    I have a little less than a week left so ill get up my final review here shortly. Been super busy due to work as of late. Diets been decent and ive trained her and there. Im going to try and get the review up tonight since i dont see anything else happening from now until then.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Andro Platinum Series Lean Bulker (Sponsored Log)
    By jcesare in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 04:37 PM
  2. Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:46 PM
  3. Replies: 426
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:45 PM
  4. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Log in
Log in