RickRock tightens up his abs with Evomuse DRY RUB

  1. RickRock tightens up his abs with Evomuse DRY RUB


    First of all I wanted to thank Evomuse for the oppurtunity to try out this new product! I was really hoping to get this before my contest I had on March 30th, but unfortunately it came about a week later than that. No biggie, except for the fact that my binge eating post-contest has certainly blurred out my abs a little and bloated me up some. All the reason to see what this dry rub can do though!

    Lets see if Dry Rub can bring my abs at least close to where they were 2 weeks ago at contest time!

    I'm going to take my first pic tomorrow, and I will start applying then. I will run this dry rub for a few days, and then get up another pic and we will see where I'm at. Hopefully things will be a lot tighter and drier than the start. If so, I will be sold on getting some more for my next contest!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Looking forward to it!
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  3. In!

    I hope you enjoyed your post-competition eat-whatever-you-want.

    We're looking for to your results
    EvoMuse
    •   
       


  4. good luck, rr!!!

  5. Subbed!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  6. Subbed bro get it RR
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    sub-a-dub-dub!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Looking forward to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    In!

    I hope you enjoyed your post-competition eat-whatever-you-want.

    We're looking for to your results
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good luck, rr!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Subbed!
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Subbed bro get it RR
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    sub-a-dub-dub!

    thanks for joining guys! So, I started using the dry rub yesterday. It goes on nice and easy, and has a pretty decent scent to it overall. I noticed a little tightening effect a little while after application, but nothing major. I had a pretty high carb day today, so it's not the best day to make an accurate assessment of a days effects quite yet. I will have a much lower carb day tomorrow with some cardio, so that will clean up my carb spill over and I should get a better idea of what dry rub is doing!

    I took a pic before I started my first application of dry rub for you guys to show my starting pic "before". I've gained some very noticeable fat and bloat since the contest with all my indulgent eating I've been doing, but I'm still in halfway decent shape...even though its far from my best. My ab veins are very feint, and only visible when im fairly dry and pumped. abs have blurred out a lot from where they were too. I still should be lean enough however to see any nice changes that dry rub may bring.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Starting pic (before Dry Rub)

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130415_215551.png
Views: 224
Size:  648.1 KB
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    DYEL?
    Haha, I haven't seen the acronym used yet.
    EvoMuse

  11. Nice starting pic. Looks like you could definitely give a fair assessment of the product. I'm in.

  12. Well, I've been using Dry Rub for a few days now, and its definitely tightening me up well. I will give it a couple more days and then put up a pic to show the changes. From my impression so far, it seems like a great product that works well just as advertised!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I love how Rick can post that pick and say "halfway decent shape."

    You're such a dick, dude.

    lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I love how Rick can post that pick and say "halfway decent shape."

    You're such a dick, dude.

    lol
    Lol i was thinking the sammeeee thing.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. I'd like to see what "decent shape" is.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I love how Rick can post that pick and say "halfway decent shape."

    You're such a dick, dude.

    lol
    His stomach is all sorts of messed up. He has bumpy looking things on it, I counted at least six of them. I'm positive that isn't normal. I'm not a specialist, but how is seeing your veins healthy? I've been to pools before and I never see anyone's veins. He must have a skin condition???

    Rick I really think you should go see a doctor!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    His stomach is all sorts of messed up. He has bumpy looking things on it, I counted at least six of them. I'm positive that isn't normal. I'm not a specialist, but how is seeing your veins healthy? I've been to pools before and I never see anyone's veins. He must have a skin condition???

    Rick I really think you should go see a doctor!
    Why does he have a turtle shell covering his stomach?....weird.
    EvoMuse

  18. LMAO.....you guys crack me up. I had planned on getting a pic and review up for you guys yesterday, but I did some damage to my midsection on Saturday night, so that didn't clear up much yesterday. As soon as I get my bloat back down over the next day or two, I will get you guys a final pic and review
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Interested to see how many days this lasts you.

    Mike

  20. How'd this end up for you rick?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    How'd this end up for you rick?
    Long story short....I started this dry rub a little ways into my PCT, and I noticed some nice leaning and tightening the first few days...then I started bloating and gaining bodyfat when I shouldn't have with the diet I was running. I also started feeling like crap, lethargic, no desire to lift, depressed, no libido, etc....and it just kept getting worse. I got bloods drawn a couple weeks after PCT and the test showed I had VERY low test and hadn't recovered contributing to all my symptoms. Estrogen was also up at the high end of normal range which added to why I was gaining bodyfat and retaining water.

    So....that's why I haven't posted any final "after" pic. I am in the process of getting everything worked out (possible TRT), and when I am normalized I plan to give dry rub a fair asessmemt with before and after pics.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Long story short....I started this dry rub a little ways into my PCT, and I noticed some nice leaning and tightening the first few days...then I started bloating and gaining bodyfat when I shouldn't have with the diet I was running. I also started feeling like crap, lethargic, no desire to lift, depressed, no libido, etc....and it just kept getting worse. I got bloods drawn a couple weeks after PCT and the test showed I had VERY low test and hadn't recovered contributing to all my symptoms. Estrogen was also up at the high end of normal range which added to why I was gaining bodyfat and retaining water.

    So....that's why I haven't posted any final "after" pic. I am in the process of getting everything worked out (possible TRT), and when I am normalized I plan to give dry rub a fair asessmemt with before and after pics.
    Well that's not the way a cycle run is supposed to end up treating you! Hope you get everything squared away buddy and get back to feeling and looking better! Then you can let us know how it treats you!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  23. Yes Rick I hope you get things turned around. Trt is a beautiful thing bud. Get it taken care of.

    I'm in the same boat started to use it right after my comp but then I let the diet slip for a week and stopped using it till I get back on track. 20 week prep is a bitch lol. Ill be posting mine as well I just want things equal so people can see how good this stuff works!

    All the best Rick
    Independent
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. stopstalking up his test with iforce
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 03:44 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 12:12 AM
  4. Replies: 492
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:04 PM
  5. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Log in
Log in