EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's AndroFactory's write up on focus
Several studies show that DHEA and pregnenolone can enhance the brain’s visual-spatial performance. (18-22) This is the brains ability to mentally perceive and arrange three dimensional objects. For example, this may enhance your ability to map placement objects on a 3D map. (22)
DHEA and pregnenolone have come together in the Power of FOCUS’s Advanced DHEA Complex with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature CP+R – bringing a new player in the race to FOCUS drive and a stronger leaner body.
The studies and research used to formulate ANDRO FACTORY’s FOCUS and The Stack make it the most effective advanced FOCUS enhancing product that you can buy safely, legally and without a prescription. FOCUS provides amazing results from which every man can benefit.
Whether you are looking to gain lean muscle mass, a competitive edge, increased motivation, or a sense of accomplishment ANDRO FACTORY delivers safe and natural prohormones that will make you strong, keep you safe and on top of your game.
The Advanced DHEA Complex
DHEA in general is commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. But DHEA handled properly can result many different and long lasting benefits.
The mental effects of FOCUS come from two primary neurosteroids -
5-DHEA and 5-PREG. Highly absorbable hormones that convert to the active neurosteroids DHEA, pregnenolone and their sulfate forms. Unique hormones that posses effects not found with any other hormone in the body. (1-23-) No other steroid, testosterone booster or stimulant will take you where Focus takes you.
Electrochemical and Neurological growth enhancement.
FOCUS –Working by both electrochemical enhancement and neurological growth enhancement. (1-23)
Growth of neurons takes time, it is not over night and it does not come in an energy drink. Slow building benefits deliver longer more satisfying results 24 hours a weeks on end. FOCUS is a Safe and Natural Prohormone meant for long lasting results that can stay with you for a very long time. FOCUS was meant to be cycled on and off of like all Natural Prohormone products by ANDRO FACTORY. Enhancing your workouts and daily alertness.
Supporting and Promoting:
•Focus, Drive, Energy, Motivation
•Electrochemical enhancement
•Neurological growth enhancement
FOCUS and Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
Are you taking testosterone “transdermal” or “injectable”? Then your body has probably stopped producing a large amount of DHEA and pregnenolone. This is common with the lack of regulation of hormone production caused by using outside sources of testosterone replacement. (21-24). If you are a TRT taking FOCUS will most likely provide you with a significant benefit above what your testosterone replacement (or any steroid) can do on its own.
Clinical Studies
Reversing Apathetic behavior and DHEA
Do you suffer from lack of interest in general activities, a job or a social life? So we’re a group of teenage boys given DHEA as a treatment for general depression and feeling of inferiority; referred to as “constitutional inadequacy”. (25) Before the DHEA treatment was started, these boys were characterized as having a lack of interest in general activities, such as a job, or a social life. They were also bullied by their peers. After several weeks of DHEA treatment something miraculous happened. The boys starting showing interest in their activities, their outlook improved, they had interest in their jobs and began to have aspirations in achieving goals. It would seem that their DHEA treatment was a success. Even more so these boys that were previously bullied by their peers in some cases began to bully others. The researchers in these clinical studies made the formal conclusion regarding DHEA supplementation facilitates engagement, and in some cases, may reverse a timid or apathetic behavior. (16,25)

“[DHEA] exerts an androgenic effect in a social and psychological field, promoting a masculine activity of aggression, self-confidence, with small or no increase in weight… One is reminded of the hen run, the pecking order may be reversed” –Dr. Dalton E Sands

Food Cravings
Research in animal studies have found a similarity to what appears to happen in FOCUS; the change IN taste preference for healthier foods — or at least a possible reduce for cravings for fatty / sweet foods. (26-30)
If your goal is fat loss, weight loss, or both — FOCUS will be your best friend. But if you are going for lean mass gains, make sure you don’t forget to eat.
The Power of DHEA and Progesterone

“The DHEA and progesterone in FOCUS is meant to increase the tendency to “take action…”
Ready – Set – FOCUS
Several studies show that DHEA and pregnenolone can enhance the brain’s visual-spatial performance. (18-22)
This is the brains ability to mentally perceive and arrange three dimensional objects. For example, this may enhance your ability to map placement of objects on a 3D map in a video game. (22)
Less Fear – More Action
If the mind is clouded by fear — the result is no response at all, hesitation, and probably defeat. (33-34)
In one medical literature there was a case report of a 68 year old man on high dose DHEA who began developing a grand business plan to sell antique cars and tractors — despite never having such ambitious plans his entire life. (16)
The DHEA and progesterone in FOCUS is meant to increase the tendency to “take action”, enhance the bodys willingness to loss fear and take action, essentially aligning the mind and body..Fear can cloud your body’s natural desire to want to take action. Curbing the fear is step one. If your fear is resolved you will naturally take more risk to conquer your obstacles. Allowing clear thinking, true focus and motivated drive.
Anti-Cortisol – Courageous Fearlessness!
If getting your but whooped during combat can increase your cortisol levels. (37) Then The anti- cortisol effects of FOCUS should enhance resilience to that butt whooping or over-training or any other physical extremities to the body. (31, 35 , 36)
When the brain lacks the capacity to comprehensively understand an obstacle, and find an appropriate response, the mind and body freeze — and fear takes hold. (32-34)
Research shows that cortisol, which is released during stressful situations, may be responsible for enhancing the contextual fear response. (32-34) In other words, individuals who have a poor resistance to stress — will have an enhanced startle response or period of hesitation during stressful situations.
Cortisol is a catabolic hormone that kills neurons, and breaks down neural tissue. (8-11) It makes sense that a highly stressed individual would respond in a fearful way to adverse stimulus — simply because they lack the neural hardware for a sufficient counter response.
On the other hand, DHEA has been shown to prevent the contextual fear response. (32-36) The proposed mechanism is suggested to be an anti-cortisol effect — due to DHEA’s ability to antagonize the action of cortisol. The effect may also be related to increased serotonin, acetylcholine, sigma-1 activation by DHEA.
Can you handle it?
Focus can offer a great benefit by enhancing an inadequate neural environment — but it can make an aggressive or violent person worse. (25,38) If you are already an easily enraged or manic person, FOCUS may not be the safest choice for you.
STACK IT for Fat Loss!
If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation — simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS.
If massive muscle gain or lean muscle gain is your goal then MAX-BULK or BULK-UP + MUSCLE-UP stacking is what you want
Stackable Product
FOCUS is non-methylated making it easy to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stick to safe and effective products from ANDRO FACTORY.
ANDRO FACTORY delivers only the best newly innovated prohormones that will make you big, keep you lean and on top of your game in and outside of the gym.
THE ANDRO FACTORY PROMISE
•STRONGEST
•SAFEST
•LEGAL
•and most AFFORDABLE
Whether you are looking for the best possible enhancement to gain a competitive edge, or to increase your motivation to gain the body you’ve always wanted. ANDRO FACTORY’S FOCUS will deliver results. You will experience new levels of confidence and motivation that will benefit you by promoting confidence in the gym, on the field, court or stage, in the boardroom and in the bedroom. You will be glad you invested in the most effective and the safest focus enhancing and boosting prohormone products available.
I've been interested in cognitive and focus enhancine products for a while. Its a somewhat unique area, as it has plenty of applications both inside and outside of bodybuilding.
For me, the value of it for work, and for playing pool in the APA league is pretty valuable. In the past I've tried piracetam, aniracetam, noopept, choline citrate, huperzine A and many other nootropics but have never tried a pregnenelone product. I've got enough focus for a good solid 6 week log, and in that time i'll be working on a cut. I'm hoping that as some of the benefits listed above that Focus reduces my cravings and keeps mood + focus up under restricted calories. The label
A pretty interesting total combination. Right now I'm starting the log at 209lbs, probably around 15-16% bodyfat. General diet is intermittent fasting, so no meals till lunch. I'm hoping that Focus helps with energy levels mornings too. I've been doing IF for a while, but there are still days where the morning is a slow start.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1, had one cap on waking. Made sure I left plenty of time before I planned to head to the gym. After about 30 minutes, I could feel a little bit of a subtle mental shift starting, which intensified a bit as time went on. Never to a really super high level, but fairly noticeable. The feeling is a little bit like a combination of a low dose of adderall like 5-10mg (i've had a prescription in the past) with choline and a hefty aniracetam dose. Not quite the same, as there wasn't a stimmy jitteryness, but the focus got pretty strong and I even got to a little bit of the focused so hard I was clenching my jaws. 3 hours later, its started to fade down a little but still definitely noticeable. The workout was pretty good, I managed to push myself a little harder than I expected and finished my normal routine with energy left to do more, but LA Fitness was starting to get pretty packed at that point so I figured I'll save some gas in the tank for tomorrow's workout. I'll probably play pool tonight, so i'll comment on how it affects that (or when I started noticing effects fade) later today or tomorrow. Next league match is Monday, but I may not play in a regular match although I'll definitely play practice games.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting this up so fast.
I'm in!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in buddy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
rub-a-dub sub'd...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, due to family obligations, never made it to the gym sunday, and today is an off day. Sunday I noticed a couple of things. One is that I think Focus is exerting a slight positive mood enhancement. The other is that I'm seeing a little bit raised libido too. Seems like a single cap dose holds its affects at least in the 6-8 hour range. I'm not sure its all gone after that, but at that point it starts becoming less noticeable. Tonight is a pool game, so I took 1 first thing this morning, and i'm going to take the 2nd relatively late, around 6pm. That way its in full effect for the whole time of the league matches, and I can see if it has any effect whether negative or positive on sleep.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do pool players get tested? Lol.
Good luck tonight. Looking forward to seeing how it treats you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty. So Monday I didn't play in a league match, but overall was playing at a noticeably better average than my average. I've found that taking one at waking up and one around 230-3 in the afternoon seems optimal for the other days. Keeping me tight and focused mentally. I did try going longer and it feels like there is still a little something there even at 8 hours, but taking a second dose at that 2-3 time span gives a nice afternoon boost when I'm usually more ready to go to sleep than keep working.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Alittle late, but I'm definitely in on this! I tried AndroDrive for a week just for focus reasons and loved it. Interested to see how Focus compares to it! Goodluck on your billiards and fatloss!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
workouts have continued to be good. I'm not even using caffeine now, just a cap of focus and either 1g of arachidonic acid, 1.5g of agmatine or GMS/glycerol just for pump. I stay solidly focused till exhaustion catches up with me. Yesterday, my wife + I entered a scotch doubles 9 ball tournament, and won. We've entered that same tournament 4 or 5 times, and never made it to finals before. 2 of the other players that know us pretty well mentioned that I was shooting particularly well that day. Definitely Focus is helping out there.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pool as in swimming pools? ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pool as in swimming pools? ;)
it I warm enough here now to go swimming :) but nah, APA (American Poolplayers Association) 9 ball league matches. Its a lot of fun, and people who don't play seriously don't understand how much of a focus / CNS stimulation sport it really is. Sure its not exactly physically taxing, but mentally it can be almost as heavy as chess.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for an easy log. looks like pretty fast results!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday was another good pool night, I started slow but towards the end I was seriously whipping up on people. Today, I had forgotten to take a cap, and I was sitting here all blah and having a hard time dealing with getting started at work. I'm going to go take one now :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday was another good pool night, I started slow but towards the end I was seriously whipping up on people. Today, I had forgotten to take a cap, and I was sitting here all blah and having a hard time dealing with getting started at work. I'm going to go take one now :)
To me this is important, it's pretty crazy when a supplement works and when you don't take it you notice a difference

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To me this is important, it's pretty crazy when a supplement works and when you don't take it you notice a difference
its nice when its immediate like this, really tells you the difference. I remember with Millenium Sports Cordygen 5, the buildup of effect and then disappear of effect were both so slow, it wasn't obvious till I went snorkeling again after stopping and wondered why I was beat after 45 minutes when the last time was in worse surf and I was still going at 90 minutes.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh i hate when a supp takes half or more of the bottle to kick in....just when you start to enjoy it, it's over

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the pool playing comin along brotha?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, just realized I hadn't done an update here. Pool game going good, lost Monday though. I started off the game great, got 9 or 10 points ahead, and then my wife kept criticizing what I was doing so I got irritated and ended up losing :p Gym is going good too, its nice to be able to get in a solid workout without caffeine. One of the things I did this last week on non-workout days was play around with dosing time. Although taking 1 cap at 10am didn't help with starting off the morning, it definitely totally kept that 2:30 in the afternoon "I want a nap" feeling away. Otherwise, taking one at 8am, then a second at 1-2 works for that too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a couple of interesting things i've noticed now that we're closing in on the 4th week, mostly surprising ones. The first is, I haven't felt the need to use a prescription sleeping pill in the last 2 weeks. That alone is a huge deal for me, as I generally haven't in the past been able to go 3 days without having sleep be so bad those days that I have to use one just to be functional the next day. Somewhat related to that is dream quality/memory. I'm definitely remembering more of my dreams than usual and fairly vividly. Basically every morning i'm waking up with memory of the dreams of the night before, definitely a rarity. Last one is (I mentioned it earlier a little) increased libido. That may be a side effect of the better sleep, but its pretty noticeable. Morning wood every day now, and ready for action all day long.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ thats awesome, i said it in someone else's log, i never expected this product to increase sleep quality, but whenever sleep quality is being improved, it makes everything in life that much better

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its quite litereally strange for me to remember dreams at all, and I could probably recount at least the basics of dreams for every night the last week. And not using a sleeping pill and still getting a decent 6+ hours a night is amazing for me. And thats on top of the focus benefits, accomplishing more at work, feeling less need to use caffeine as a crutch preworkout, etc. I'm really enjoying this product.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of interesting things i've noticed now that we're closing in on the 4th week, mostly surprising ones. The first is, I haven't felt the need to use a prescription sleeping pill in the last 2 weeks. That alone is a huge deal for me, as I generally haven't in the past been able to go 3 days without having sleep be so bad those days that I have to use one just to be functional the next day. Somewhat related to that is dream quality/memory. I'm definitely remembering more of my dreams than usual and fairly vividly. Basically every morning i'm waking up with memory of the dreams of the night before, definitely a rarity. Last one is (I mentioned it earlier a little) increased libido. That may be a side effect of the better sleep, but its pretty noticeable. Morning wood every day now, and ready for action all day long.
Same results here....one dream I had I could recall the nutritional facts on a supplement I was reading in the label...crazy!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same results here....one dream I had I could recall the nutritional facts on a supplement I was reading in the label...crazy!
I've seen people before mentioning benefits of pregnenelone but didn't expect it like this :D I'm going to have to figure out what to do once this runs out.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen people before mentioning benefits of pregnenelone but didn't expect it like this :D I'm going to have to figure out what to do once this runs out.
You could always make ten new handles and sign up for another Focus log if one ever pops up!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or I can just shell out the cash. It feels like a really nice adjunct to being on TRT. Given what i'd spend average month on sleeping pills, etc its not a bad trade off.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to "experiment" over the weekend, and didn't take any androfocus. That made for a rough weekend for sure. Was quite happy to take one again this morning

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to "experiment" over the weekend, and didn't take any androfocus. That made for a rough weekend for sure. Was quite happy to take one again this morning
that big of a difference huh? thats great, i need to grab some of this based on what your saying

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its definitely a noticeable difference. I might end seeing how 3 or 6 months on it goes, seems to make quite a nice difference.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Easy, any updates on this? If you're off the product, have you noticed any differences?