Bpclipper's Surging the Test with BPS

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle of Endosurge Turbo from BPS...huge thanks to those guys for the opportunity to log this. Keep the intro simple.

Ht: 5' 9"
Wt: 182lbs
BF%: 10%

Diet is pretty clean, one cheat day a week. Ill be updating every other day or so with lifts and effects that I feel or don't feel throughout the cycle. I shoot from the hip so it'll be as brutally honest a log as they come. Have some high expectations for the product and I have faith BPS delivered with this one.

Heading to the gym for a quad/hamstring day.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Took doses as recommended.

9AM - 3PM - 9PM

Not much to report today.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Off day an took doses as follows:

9AM - 4PM - 10PM

Noticed last night I got a real good night of sleep, usually I'm pretty restless sleeper, especially of late with major job decisions and changes but I slept real well through the night and felt pretty awake when I rose. Other than that not much to report.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Today is a back/bi day for me so ill report back tonight after the lift.

Doses:

8:45AM

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Crushed chest/tri day.

No real effects felt except for that solid sleep, sleeping pretty deep and not waking up for anything which is rare for me. Loving this. Hoping it continues throughout the run.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Back & Bi

Lat Swingdowns
40 x 20lbs
30 x 25lbs
20 x 40lbs
10 x 55lbs
10 x 60lbs

V-Grip Pulldown
10 x 140lbs
10 x 140lbs
20 x 100lbs
30 x 80lbs
40 x 50lbs

Bent DB Reverse Fly
12 x 35lbs
10 x 45lbs
8 x 50lbs
6 x 60lbs

DB Double Arm Curl
40 x 10lbs
30 x 15lbs
20 x 20lbs
10 x 30lbs
10 x 30lbs

Reverse Grip DB Double Arm Curl
10 x 30lbs
10 x 30lbs
20 x 20lbs
30 x 15lbs
40 x 10lbs

Lateral DB Curl
12 x 25lbs
10 x 30lbs
8 x 35lbs
6 x 35lbs

Absolutely killed it during this lift. Notices increased vascularity during the lift but even throughout the work day. Very pronounced veins running through arms and front delts. Felt real swole throughout the lift and was tossing up some solid weight for higher rep training. Really felt solid, muscle felt full and looked real full as well.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Shoulders

Felt real full throughout this lift. Snakes thru front delts which is always a nice feeling. Was tossing up solid weight in same style as my previous lifts. High rep to low and working back up. On the road so don't have time to post exact workout. Felt really dialed in today. This really felt some deep deep sleep throughout the last few nights. Starting to feel little libido boost as well.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 & 10 were off days. Will be back tomorrow with my leg workout.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Heading in for a back and bi day soon. Will be back with an update.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Back and Bi

1 - Underhand Grip Lat Pulldown
Reps: 40, 30, 20, 10, 10

2 - Reverse DB Fly
Reps: 10, 10, 20, 30, 40

3 - Barbell Shrug
12, 10, 8, 6 drop set to 8
-----------------------------------------
1 - Seated Double Arm DB Curl
40, 30, 20, 10, 10

2 - Reverse Grip Barbell
10, 10, 20, 30, 40

3 - Lateral DB Double Arm Curl
12, 10, 8, 6 drop set to 7

Absolutely solid workout.

Noticeable effects:
- Increased vascularity
- Increased libido
- Deep deep sleep
- Vivid dreams
- Increased endurance

Snakes running solid through forearms and front delts most noticeably. Felt like I could keep lifting forever, usually I run out of gas at the very end of the workout but felt like a machine lately jut wanted to keep plugging. Significant libido boost lately and girly isn't complaining. Possibly the most apparent change has been the deep sleep and the vivid dreams. I can usually never remember my dreams but I have such detailed recollection of dreams every night it's very cool experience. Loving the effects and the deep sleep is great an I seem to wake up feeling refreshed not dragging.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Looking great man. Noticing any weight gain?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Looking great man. Noticing any weight gain?
Up 2lbs this far, nothing major but a nice little gain for two weeks of progress. Feeling swole and have a solid pump all day long. Weigh in Indy thing in the morning and have been consistently up 2lbs for the last 5 days so I'd say its a definitive gain lol...not just fluctuating bloat.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Up 2lbs this far, nothing major but a nice little gain for two weeks of progress. Feeling swole and have a solid pump all day long. Weigh in Indy thing in the morning and have been consistently up 2lbs for the last 5 days so I'd say its a definitive gain lol...not just fluctuating bloat.
Awesome to hear, keep it up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 16