Pack get's cut with Applied Nutriceuticals Uncut & BPS Vanillean

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys so I've seen and read some good things bout both of these. I will be logging a non sponsored log on BPS Vanillean and AN Uncut! I will also be using the following:

USP LABS Modern BCAA's first time for this one

Garcina fruit

Orange Triad

Combat cookies and Cream protein

basic creatine mono

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noods or no follow!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noods? You want to see the Hulk bare ass!!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha he still in mama hulk's tummy til July 7th haha

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!! Today was a fuggggggg long day at work. Not bad day just we started our summer hours. SO when students come to train for terrorist attacks, and there's 3 or less groups we come in 5:30 am til 1:30 4 or more groups 6:30 to 2:30. Neledless to say I was one tired sob. I went to dr today to explain how I still piss a million times at night. He gave me flomax and sent me a refferal to my old sleep dr for the apnea treatment. Plan on hitting late night gym aft sons bb game but may post pone til tomorrow so I can really feel alive!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest up brother, kill it tomorrow... Hope the young lads ball game went well.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It did he went 2 for 2 and scored. They won 10 to 0 and lil ones soccer game today they lost 0 to 2 but had fun. I'm relaxing watching braves then taking kids to hit some balls. Later tonight gym time!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank man kids will make your hair fall out lol but they're worth it when they hug you at night. Both my two sons are all about trying to impress me in the sports, but I want them to understand you have to equate fun in it or it will get boring. So we joke a lot. Today was a late night gym for me. I hit up legs and 20 min in sauna with sauna suit top only. I started chatting with some teens that are wrestlers at a local school. Actually My wife's school lol. Anyway kids their age need support and some one to look up to and I try to talk and cut up with them. I felt really good tonight too, was worried going late after long day with ball would tire me down, but i took my Uncut about 8ish and man that stuff open me wide open!

Legs:

seated leg curls: 120 lbs x 15,12,10

lying leg curls: 80 lbs x 10,10,10

body lunges three sets of each set walking to and back from wall to wall in yoga room.

leg presses: 4 plates x 12, 6 plates x 8, 8 plates x 6

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes great when the kids are competitive but very important to not lose the fun factor. My boy will be 18 next week, almost have to trick him to still get a hug ... lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today early church then son's bday party at the park. Rained before hand but no rain during so good there. Went to hit triceps and sauna tonight. Felt pumped and my tri's felt super pumped!Triceps:seated db over head presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10machine dips: 120 lbs x 12,10,10ez bar skull crushers: 65 lbs x 10,10,10v bar press downs: 110 lbs x 12,12,12rope press downs: 100 lbs x 12,12,15

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today early church then son's bday party at the park. Rained before hand but no rain during so good there. Went to hit triceps and sauna tonight. Felt pumped and my tri's felt super pumped!

Triceps:seated db over head presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

machine dips: 120 lbs x 12,10,10

ez bar skull crushers: 65 lbs x 10,10,10

v bar press downs: 110 lbs x 12,12,12

rope press downs: 100 lbs x 12,12,15

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout... sounds like Uncut is giving you good energy/focus?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I was excited once I started it was like I didn't want to stop.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice.. going to have to try this stuff out after I do my Game Day log shortly..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do some updating tomorrow when my butt hits gym! I took last few days off due to Monday softball, and kids games! They will always come first but at once Daddy will have some me time tomorrow! Hope all is having a good week!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a long week!!! Today was one of the longest days at work i've had. We had an ICE, which is where there is a game plan of some sort of terriost attack or explosion. Students train from all over and practice decon and triage. I had to take manaquins off stretchers and redress them and bring back the empty stretcher to the decon area. Only problem was it was pouring down rain the whole time, so needless to say I was drenched. I came home rested and went to gym for late evening chest blast and felt really good.

Chest:

incline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 4, 245 lbs x 4

decline bench press: 155 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6

db incline press: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

chest peck deck: 125 lbs x 10,10,10

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steadily bringing back gone weight. Great lifts pack. ESP with what you do for work.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks FuFu!! I'm bout to head out for either a leg or back day.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up some early back workout! Felt great again and lot of energy. Lil soar from lifting 50 plus manaquins at work yesterday. It put a lil strain on my back which sucked lol since today was back day.

Back:

dead lifts trap bar: 155 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 8

reverse lat pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,8,8

db rows: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 90 lbs x 12,12,12

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man wth is everyone at!!!!!! it's like the weekends go Ninja! Haha Man just got back home from sons 730 pm!!! game. He struck out first at bat then hit into a fielders choice to avance the runner from 2nd to 3rd. But best of all was a kid hit a bomb to the center fielder and he fell backwards, while chris came from left field to get the ball and throw the runner out at 2nd!!!! Def made Daddy proud!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like father like son.

It's getting nicer out and I think people are enjoying the weather. Good work brother !

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Woah. Vanillean?! Count me in bro.

Also, long time, no see man. Hope all is well!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JWA it's going brother! Been a 90 to 0 as of late with kids ball and my softball on Mondays! Feeling good though so def stoked. So far I've had some real good energy off this combo.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts looking solid my brother... I was away for the weekend with my son. He had an invitation to a elite hockey tournament.. was fun ... but I lost my gd'ing wedding ring in Niagara... ****!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh oh wife nota be happy bout that!! lol Today hit up 1.25 miles at the track followed with stairs then 15 min sauna. Tomorrow softball

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh oh wife nota be happy bout that!! lol Today hit up 1.25 miles at the track followed with stairs then 15 min sauna. Tomorrow softball
Surprisingly, she was great about it... I was pretty upset/angry with myself..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro I've lost 3 rings, one of my own being stupid but two by accidents. Then the wife and I buy a tungsten titanium from kays mens ring, $500 you better believe I haven't lost that one lol.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K now I feel better!!! lol... I certainly will be more careful in future.. I don't know if I didnt put it on yesterday and the maid took it, or if when drying my hands at the rink, if I 'pulled' it off with paper towel and didnt realize... In any event, its gone....

Good luck at ball tomorrow.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I jump out of airplanes, with my ring on, and have never lost it....

How do you even do that lol?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno if I didn't put it on in the morning at the hotel and the maid took it (I don't remember putting it on...) or if at the rink when drying my hands it came off with paper towel.. Thinking it was the first..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up some biceps! No kids games today lol. I finally got to the gym. Felt pumped soon as I took the uncut. I'm still trying to stick with low weight on arms til this tennis type elbow shiz goes away.

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

spider curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

standing ez bar curls: 65 lbs x 10,10,10

machine preacher curls: 60 lbs x 12,12,10

sauna 15 minutes.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hate elbow issues. Good work through the pain Pack !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up some tricpes! Still had wicked pumps and had some people bragging on my arms for once vrs my calves. Although I still had the every day couple newbies walk by and heard one say look at his calves. Matter of fact this one guy that every body in the gym says they wouldn't f with mainly cause he is twice Van diesels size lol said I had the best calves!!

Triceps:

v bar press downs: 110 lbs x 12,12,12

rope press downs: 110 lbs x 12,12,12

reverse cable pull downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

machine dips 120 lbs x 10,10,10

seated over head presses: 60 lbs x 12,12

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another fine workout Pack.. Diggin' the calves love... lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so was up til almost midnight thanks to my sons bb game lasting til almost 10pm. I had to be in at work at 5:30 am and hit the gym around 5:30 tonight. A good friend of mine that is a paramedic where I work, is from the UK. He wanted to start back working out and just having that push drove me!!!! Intense energy and focus tonight loved it.

Chest:

flat bench presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4, 255 lbs x 2

incline db presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

peck deck machine: 125 lbs x 10,10,10

decline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice numbers on flat and decline!

How your son's ball game go?