Pack get's cut with Applied Nutriceuticals Uncut & BPS Vanillean

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Like a machine Pack. Your in a nice run here. You gonna try Uncut before tomorrow's game?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Thanks my brothers!! Yeah today went to church then took wife and kids to eat. She picked mexican and although I love that kinda food damn salsa kills my reflux. Went to gym while she was visiting her mom. I hit up back and then 1 mile at the track followed with sprints up and down stairs. Tomorrow ball then back at it Tuesday pending son's game.

    Back:

    wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 12,10,12

    reverse grip close grip pull downs: 70 lbs x 10, 90 lbs x 10,10 first time and me like!

    Machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    db rows: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    reverse lat machine pull downs: 120 lbs x 10,10
    Damn pack! Them lats must've been PUMPED up!

  3. Yeah I pumped wicked pumped and yeah Ima try that shiz tomorrow i got only few left!! We got one game then friday tourney
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    That's what she said !

    Wasme is late so I thought I chime in. Haha.
    Nice!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Great workout Pack... did you say ran the stairs! atta boy
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  6. lol yeah man I like stairs I get more out of it. I can explode up hill easily compared to a long distance run.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol yeah man I like stairs I get more out of it. I can explode up hill easily compared to a long distance run.
    Whatever works.. great job..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol yeah man I like stairs I get more out of it. I can explode up hill easily compared to a long distance run.
    love me some stairs...just like running on ground and treadmill, the difference between real stairs and stairmachines is night and day, imo!!!

  9. We won 16 to 9 and that's spotting the other team 5 runs. Our league kinda got screwed up this yr. We only had 4 teams enter the 5hr league, so the manager of the park decided last minute to throw us some games against the upper 2 hr league teams. Problem is almost every where that happens you spot the lower team 5 runs but they get 2 hr and you still get your 5 this DA manager decided to make it where we only get 2 hr as well which is complete bs. It's like giving that team another 8 or more runs. But were 5 and 3 so I'm happy. I took uncutt before and geese I'm save the last few for our pitch in a couple weeks.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    We won 16 to 9 and that's spotting the other team 5 runs. Our league kinda got screwed up this yr. We only had 4 teams enter the 5hr league, so the manager of the park decided last minute to throw us some games against the upper 2 hr league teams. Problem is almost every where that happens you spot the lower team 5 runs but they get 2 hr and you still get your 5 this DA manager decided to make it where we only get 2 hr as well which is complete bs. It's like giving that team another 8 or more runs. But were 5 and 3 so I'm happy. I took uncutt before and geese I'm save the last few for our pitch in a couple weeks.
    Way to get the win brother. How did uncut help you. Did you drive but down someone's throat ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Way to get the win brother. How did uncut help you. Did you drive but down someone's throat ?
    this

  12. Like I said lol Ima save that **** for an all nighter one pitch tourney bc I'm still wired and feeling freaky! I went 1 for 3 with a shot oppo right field and scored. But I miss a hr went deep lc just got under it. I like the uncut before game wicked good energy.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Like I said lol Ima save that **** for an all nighter one pitch tourney bc I'm still wired and feeling freaky! I went 1 for 3 with a shot oppo right field and scored. But I miss a hr went deep lc just got under it. I like the uncut before game wicked good energy.
    Gotcha. Still disoriented from leg workout.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Gotcha. Still disoriented from leg workout.
    I'd say that means you KILLED IT!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I'd say that means you KILLED IT!
    I think so.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  16. One of the longest ass days at work in a while. That and it's getting hot in Bama. We went non stop to the point that I was flat worn out. I had my sons game at 7:30 pm and he had to be there at coaches house to practice at 6, so soon as I got off it was 90 to nothing. But I sucked it up and went to the gym in the hr n half break I had before his game. I had a very productive tricep day despite feeling tired. The uncut def help me push but today was all MENTAL!!!

    Triceps:

    rope press downs: 110 lbs x 10,10,10

    v bar press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10 super setted with

    reverse cable pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine dips: `120 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated db over heads press: 55 lbs x 10,8,8
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  17. Damn nice work Pack. Your motivation to goto the gym is unreal. Your handling business like no other. You are a true inspiration. Great job !!!

    I have no excuse. I don't have kids to take care of. I better put the time in if you are.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  18. Yeah man the way I see it is any free time that I can attempt to go I better man up and do it. I don't miss any games for workouts. Only time i miss any is if I have one scheduled on a Friday night. Today I was so damn tired but I said sucked it up and lets go!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  19. Battling a sinus crud from hell and being in a gas mask for 4.5 hrs today complete sucks! I had my sons soccer game at 5:30 so went to gym after work again feeling crappy but still push my way though!

    Shoulders:

    db presses: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    db shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

    behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Battling a sinus crud from hell and being in a gas mask for 4.5 hrs today complete sucks! I had my sons soccer game at 5:30 so went to gym after work again feeling crappy but still push my way though!

    Shoulders:

    db presses: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    db shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

    behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10
    ....see now that is what I am talking about in my thread... heart of a lion.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Battling a sinus crud from hell and being in a gas mask for 4.5 hrs today complete sucks! I had my sons soccer game at 5:30 so went to gym after work again feeling crappy but still push my way though!

    Shoulders:

    db presses: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    db shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

    behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10
    F the gas mask. Damn tough job you have there. Keep on this bro. You got this.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Push it yeah I hear yah push it yeahhhhh FEED ME MORE!! What a week man sinus crud's moved into my chest. I am going to kick this ****z without dr. Went to gym for a good bicep day then took my arse out to the track for 1.3 miles and stairs.

    Biceps:

    standing sup db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    hammer curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    seated preach curls wide grip: 45 lbs x 8,8,8

    db spider curls: 25 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated machine curls: 50 lbs x 10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  23. Haha, now it's a foregone conclusion that you will kill some cardio after lifting. Great job Pack !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  24. Got some much needed rest yesterday and hit the gym today for some chest. After wards track for mile jog.

    Chest:

    Incline barbell presses: 165 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 4, 245 lbs x 2

    decline barbell presses: 185 lbs x 10, 205 lbs x 6, 135 lbs x 12

    flat db bench press: 60 lbs x 6,6,6,

    cable flyes: 40 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  25. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Got some much needed rest yesterday and hit the gym today for some chest. After wards track for mile jog.

    Chest:

    Incline barbell presses: 165 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 4, 245 lbs x 2

    decline barbell presses: 185 lbs x 10, 205 lbs x 6, 135 lbs x 12

    flat db bench press: 60 lbs x 6,6,6,

    cable flyes: 40 lbs x 10,10,10
    Strong again brother. Hulkster is dialed in.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Strong again brother. Hulkster is dialed in.
    Whatcha gunna do brothers..when Packers runs wild on yoooooouuuuuu!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. Been a while since I checked in here. Pack, you're killing it man!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Whatcha gunna do brothers..when Packers runs wild on yoooooouuuuuu!!!
    Hide in the corner and hope he settles down....
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Hide in the corner and hope he settles down....
    lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. **** not today had softball and the heat is taking it's toll on me. I had no energy left.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  31. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    **** not today had softball and the heat is taking it's toll on me. I had no energy left.
    Rest up bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Rest up bro!
    Yup. Tomorrows another day.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  33. I love the heat lol
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  34. Yeah the heat is messing with me bad. I went 1-3 both games. Just couldn't seem to get energy. I have kids game today and tomorrow back at gym. Denist apt today too
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping
  35. Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  36. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    You are a logging machine
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Gots to get in in this !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 08:52 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. Applied Nutriceuticals Stack getting pushed back
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Log in
Log in