Pack get's cut with Applied Nutriceuticals Uncut & BPS Vanillean

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Today hit up some early back workout! Felt great again and lot of energy. Lil soar from lifting 50 plus manaquins at work yesterday. It put a lil strain on my back which sucked lol since today was back day.

Back:

dead lifts trap bar: 155 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 8

reverse lat pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,8,8

db rows: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 90 lbs x 12,12,12
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

2. Man wth is everyone at!!!!!! it's like the weekends go Ninja! Haha Man just got back home from sons 730 pm!!! game. He struck out first at bat then hit into a fielders choice to avance the runner from 2nd to 3rd. But best of all was a kid hit a bomb to the center fielder and he fell backwards, while chris came from left field to get the ball and throw the runner out at 2nd!!!! Def made Daddy proud!
    •   

3. Like father like son.

It's getting nicer out and I think people are enjoying the weather. Good work brother !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

4. Woah. Vanillean?! Count me in bro.

Also, long time, no see man. Hope all is well!

5. JWA it's going brother! Been a 90 to 0 as of late with kids ball and my softball on Mondays! Feeling good though so def stoked. So far I've had some real good energy off this combo.
    •   

6. Workouts looking solid my brother... I was away for the weekend with my son. He had an invitation to a elite hockey tournament.. was fun ... but I lost my gd'ing wedding ring in Niagara... ****!

7. Uh oh wife nota be happy bout that!! lol Today hit up 1.25 miles at the track followed with stairs then 15 min sauna. Tomorrow softball

8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Uh oh wife nota be happy bout that!! lol Today hit up 1.25 miles at the track followed with stairs then 15 min sauna. Tomorrow softball
    Surprisingly, she was great about it... I was pretty upset/angry with myself..

9. Bro I've lost 3 rings, one of my own being stupid but two by accidents. Then the wife and I buy a tungsten titanium from kays mens ring, $500 you better believe I haven't lost that one lol.

10. K now I feel better!!! lol... I certainly will be more careful in future.. I don't know if I didnt put it on yesterday and the maid took it, or if when drying my hands at the rink, if I 'pulled' it off with paper towel and didnt realize... In any event, its gone....

Good luck at ball tomorrow.

11. I jump out of airplanes, with my ring on, and have never lost it....

How do you even do that lol?

12. I dunno if I didn't put it on in the morning at the hotel and the maid took it (I don't remember putting it on...) or if at the rink when drying my hands it came off with paper towel.. Thinking it was the first..

13. Today hit up some biceps! No kids games today lol. I finally got to the gym. Felt pumped soon as I took the uncut. I'm still trying to stick with low weight on arms til this tennis type elbow shiz goes away.

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

spider curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

standing ez bar curls: 65 lbs x 10,10,10

machine preacher curls: 60 lbs x 12,12,10

sauna 15 minutes.

14. Nice work Hulk

15. Hate elbow issues. Good work through the pain Pack !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

16. Awesome work brotha
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

17. Today hit up some tricpes! Still had wicked pumps and had some people bragging on my arms for once vrs my calves. Although I still had the every day couple newbies walk by and heard one say look at his calves. Matter of fact this one guy that every body in the gym says they wouldn't f with mainly cause he is twice Van diesels size lol said I had the best calves!!

Triceps:

v bar press downs: 110 lbs x 12,12,12

rope press downs: 110 lbs x 12,12,12

reverse cable pull downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

machine dips 120 lbs x 10,10,10

seated over head presses: 60 lbs x 12,12

18. Another fine workout Pack.. Diggin' the calves love... lol

19. Ok so was up til almost midnight thanks to my sons bb game lasting til almost 10pm. I had to be in at work at 5:30 am and hit the gym around 5:30 tonight. A good friend of mine that is a paramedic where I work, is from the UK. He wanted to start back working out and just having that push drove me!!!! Intense energy and focus tonight loved it.

Chest:

flat bench presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4, 255 lbs x 2

incline db presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

peck deck machine: 125 lbs x 10,10,10

decline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4

20. Nice numbers on flat and decline!

How your son's ball game go?

21. Long and good lol they won 9 to 8 close one!!

22. Nice! Always good to come out on top of a nail biter

23. Felt good today and hit up mile at the track followed by back at the gym and sauna. Pumps still going strong and loads of energy. I could train all day if didn't have a life lol.

Back:

super pullover machine first time doing these: 80 lbs x 10, 100 lbs x 8, 110 lbs x 6

machine rows: 100 lbs x 12,12

wide grip pull downs to chest: 80 lbs x 10, 100 lbs x 6,6

db rows: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

behind neck pull downs: 80 lbs x 10,10,10

shrugs db: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

face pulls: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

24. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today hit up some biceps! No kids games today lol. I finally got to the gym. Felt pumped soon as I took the uncut. I'm still trying to stick with low weight on arms til this tennis type elbow shiz goes away.

Biceps:

spider curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

machine preacher curls: 60 lbs x 12,12,10

sauna 15 minutes.
    uncut is good stuff
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

25. I wish this rain away!!!! I bet anything softball is a no go tomorrow lol. I hit up a wicked gym leg day today felt so good! No cardio as it was pouring down rain and i hate the treadmill! Just so everyone knows I haven't squated since last year after having shoulder surgery. I had a friend help with form today and I'll pick up on the weight after a while.

Legs:

seated leg ext: 120 lbs x 12,12,12

lying leg curls: 80 lbs x 10,10,10

squats: 95 lbs x 10, 115 lbs x 8, 135 lbs x 8

Leg presses: 4 plates x 10, 6 plates x 10, 8 plates x 10,

body lunges: 2 sets body and then one set with 25 lbs db's.

15 min sauana

26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I wish this rain away!!!! I bet anything softball is a no go tomorrow lol. I hit up a wicked gym leg day today felt so good! No cardio as it was pouring down rain and i hate the treadmill! Just so everyone knows I haven't squated since last year after having shoulder surgery. I had a friend help with form today and I'll pick up on the weight after a while.

Legs:

seated leg ext: 120 lbs x 12,12,12

lying leg curls: 80 lbs x 10,10,10

squats: 95 lbs x 10, 115 lbs x 8, 135 lbs x 8

Leg presses: 4 plates x 10, 6 plates x 10, 8 plates x 10,

body lunges: 2 sets body and then one set with 25 lbs db's.

15 min sauana
    Nice job Pack. Concentrate on form for now. The weight will come later. Glad to see you varying things up. Good volume also.

Over the weekend, during my game, I was accused of taking steroids. They also tested my bat on the spot. I hit the field hockey net about 400 ft away with an ASA bat. I have to say, I wasn't mad at all. That was the best contact I have made in the last 4 years playing softball.
    I started a new log at:

27. Agreed w/ fumoney. I took a short break from squats and when I started back a couple months ago, I decided I was going to focus on form first and foremost. The weight is finally climbing back to where it use to be but the form is so much better.

28. Same for me with deadlifts... I keep wrecking my back, so when I start back up with them this week, its going to be LOW weight and all about the form...

- FU, way to smack the skin of the ball!

29. Fufu you one crazy freak beast mode!! I hit 2 for 4 tonight with two bullet shots in lc. I can't wait til freaking Friday tourney starts!! Off day today going to try to hit gym tomorrow before Kids game.

30. Well today hit up some biceps. Felt good just still having lil bit of that tennis elbow crap.

Biceps:

spider curls: 25 lbs x 10,10,10

concentration curls: 25 lbs x 10,10
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 08:52 AM