Fat Smack XR (Purus Labs) log

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Alrighty, I am not new to supplements or stimulants. I have been bodybuilding for about 5 to 6 years. I weigh in at about 235 right now, i am 5'11 and am probably around 12% body fat. Purus Labs recently sent me Fat Smack XR to log.

New to forum and could not find a way to attach my workout and diet plans if you guys could tell me how let me know. Basically i eat 6 meals a day mostly chicken, oats, nuts, and whey protein. 300g protein a day. Will get diet up here if possible later. I do cardio 2x a day 30 min in the morning, 10 minutes before lifting and 10 after. Have been losing weight as slowly as possible since November. Started at 275 or so and I am excited to find out what Fat Smack xr has in store for me.

Any questions about things along the way just lemme know!

Will be posting about first fat smack xr experience after i hit the gym tonight!

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Cutting Diet (Carb Cycle)

 Sunday - Low
 Monday - Low
 Tuesday - Medium
 Wednesday - High
 Thursday - Low
 Friday - Low
 Saturday - Low

High

Meal 1

Protein
2 scoops
Rice
1 cup
Peanuts
¼ Cup

Meal 2

Chicken
6 oz
Oatmeal
1 cup with 1 teaspoon suger
Veggies
1/2 cup

Meal 3

Chicken
6 ounces
Oatmeal
1 cup

Meal 4

Chicken
6 ounces
Brown Rice
2 cups

Post-Workout

Protein
2 scoops

Meal 5

Chicken
6 ounces
White Rice
2 cups
Veggies
1 cup

Meal 6

Chicken
6 ounces
Oatmeal
1 cup
Veggies
1 cup

Medium

Meal 1

Protein
2 scoops
Peanuts
¼ Cup

Meal 2

Chicken
6 oz
Uncooked Oatmeal
1 cup with 1 teaspoon sugar
Veggies
1/2 cup

Meal 3

Chicken
6 ounces
Oatmeal
1 cup

Meal 4

Chicken
6 ounces
Brown Rice
2 cups

Post-Workout

Protein
2 scoops

Meal 5

Chicken
6 ounces
White Rice
1 cup
Veggies
1 cup

Meal 6

Chicken
6 ounces
Veggies
1 cup

Low

Meal 1

Protein
3 scoops
Peanuts
¼ Cup

Meal 2

Chicken
6 oz
Uncooked Oatmeal
1/2 cup with 1 teaspoon sugar
Veggies
1/2 cup

Meal 3

Chicken
6 ounces
Oatmeal
½ cup

Meal 4

Chicken
6 ounces
Brown Rice
1 cup with 1 ounce olive oil

Post-Workout

Protein
2 scoops

Meal 5

Chicken
6 ounces
White Rice
1/2 cup
Veggies
1 cup

Meal 6

Chicken
6 ounces
Veggies
1 cup

Here is my basic diet plan I do vary the carbs/fats depending on how I feel

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Lifting

Monday

None

Legs and Calves

Extension 3 of 20
Superset
Curls 3 of 20
Adductors 3 of 20
Superset
Abductors 3 of 20
Heavy Squat 5 of 5
Heavy Press 5 of 5
Hack Squat 3 of 8
Single - Leg Press 3 of 10
Seated Calves 3 of 20
Superset
Donkey Calves 3 of 20

Tuesday

Chest and Abs

Machine Fly 3 of 20
Incline Dumbbell 3 of 20
Bench Press 5 of 5
Incline Press 5 of 5
Decline Press 5 of 5
Incline Flys 3 of 10
Cable Fys 3 of 10
Pull - Over 3 of 10
Decline Abs 3 of 12
Captain's Chair 3 of 12
Side Lunge - 3 of 12
Bicycle Abs - 3 of 50

Wednesday

Back

Pull - Ups 3 of 10
Pull - Downs 3 of 10
Machine Pull - Downs 5 of 5
Deadlift 5 of 5
Barbell Row 3 of 8
1 - Arm Machine 5 of 5
Cable Row 3 of 8
T-Bar Row 3 of 8
Low Back Raise 3 of 12

Thursday = off, changes depending on how feeling

Friday

Legs and Calves

Extension 3 of 20
Superset
Curls 3 of 20
Adductors 3 of 20
Superset
Abductors 3 of 20
Heavy Squat 5 of 5
Heavy Press 5 of 5
Hack Squat 3 of 8
Single - Leg Press 3 of 10
Seated Calves 3 of 20
Superset
Donkey Calves 3 of 20

Saturday

Shoulders

Side Raise 3 of 8
Front Raise 3 of 8
Rear Delt Machine 3 of 8
Military Press 5 of 5
Smith Press 5 of 5
Cable Side Delt 3 of 10
Arnold Press 3 of 10
Upright Row 3 of 10
Shrugs 3 of 12
Dumbbell Shrugs Side 2 of 20
Dumbbell Shrugs Front 2 of 20

Sunday

Arms

Weighted Dips 3 of 10
Superset
Dumbbell Curls 3 of 10
Push - Down 3 of 10
Superset
Preacher Curl 3 of 10
Reverse Push - Down 3 of 10
Superset
Hammer Curl 3 of 10
1 - Arm overhead Cable Extension 3 of 10
Superset
Cable Curl 3 of 10
Reverse Curl 3 of 10
Forearm Curl 3 of 10

random 30's and 10's are cardio, had this in an excel document but i couldn't transfer. this is a basic model. My lifts change constantly, cardio is roughly the same as that is what I have found works for me

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Today I am probably gonna rest instead of Thursday, body is pretty beat up. Took 1 fat smack at about 4:30 or so. It is a very clean energy, I don't feel jittery, no weird tastes or anything like that associated with it. Feeling pretty good on it despite taking my day off today. Will probably go for 2 (recommended dose) tomorrow before my lift.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice setup and very informative. In for some fat smackin action bro!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Took one pill this morning great feeling throughout the day so far, wide awake, feeling warm, and have a generally good mood feeling which I NEVER have in the morning as I hate mornings lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took one pill this morning great feeling throughout the day so far, wide awake, feeling warm, and have a generally good mood feeling which I NEVER have in the morning as I hate mornings lol
Purus is smacking that smile right ON your face :p

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Haha cant really disagree, feeling of well being is a very nice addition

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Alright so first workout/impressions with fat smack XR

Took one first thing in the morning followed by another about 3 hours later.

Energy is great, clear pure feeling 8.5/10
Appetite suppression is just about perfect not to much that i forget to eat, but can honestly say i have had zero urges to deviate from my plan 9.5/10
feeling of well being 10/10
focus 10/10
I have taken a LOT of diet pills and supplements and this is by far the best focus and feeling I have ever tried. Did cardio I didn't even plan to do today because I was feeling so good lol

So Far loving it!
p.s. don't stack with pre-workout = to much, :32:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are the thermogenic effects?

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
ha forgot the most important one!

Thermo effect = 8.5/10 definitely sweat more than I am used to especially during cardio, body temp must be raised to the extent that i am cold walking around my apartment, no bad side affect from it at all though just a good clean feeling, also like the time release capsules, there is no crash feeling. I took this at 8 this morning and am still going strong energy wise!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shup?

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Took two this morning after before doing cardio. Felt pretty good, it makes me sweat way more for it being 30min low impact. Came back drenched today lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took two this morning after before doing cardio. Felt pretty good, it makes me sweat way more for it being 30min low impact. Came back drenched today lol
Any pros & cons to the product?

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
almost everything to do with the product is very nice. Great warm feeling, good feeling of well being. Only con I could come up with is that the 2 pill dose is a little bit strong for the first 30 min or so i fell a little queasy

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
almost everything to do with the product is very nice. Great warm feeling, good feeling of well being. Only con I could come up with is that the 2 pill dose is a little bit strong for the first 30 min or so i fell a little queasy
Yeah have to be a bit careful...low dose at first.

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Sorry about not getting a bunch posted on here have law finals this week, so extremely busy.

Will be starting up again on friday

I will say though fat Smack has worked great so far for a study aid lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry about not getting a bunch posted on here have law finals this week, so extremely busy.

Will be starting up again on friday

I will say though fat Smack has worked great so far for a study aid lol
Better focus and awareness from the smack? Or just great caffeine energy? :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aaron I haven't been seeing you post 300 times a day, what happened?
You missed me?
I'm still around, my approach is all business now. :) still here to help.

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Better focus to an extreme level I take 2 of them in the morning and it allows me to sit down and power through my studying. I normally cant sit still for more than about an hour. Can typically get about 3 good hours straight while using it.

perez47

perez47

Awards
Subbed! Heard about this product and am a fan of Purus Labs product so interested to see the effects of this. Good info so far keep it up!

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Alright first weigh in after about 2 weeks or so, down from 235 to 230. probably right around 11% bodyfat, bottom abs are starting to come in nicely. Have a little extra on one side of my lower abs probably extra skin or something from when I was fat back in the day hopefully that will go away as well. Doing legs today with a friend of mine who is all about legs. I am not such a huge fan but still gonna try to match him!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright first weigh in after about 2 weeks or so, down from 235 to 230. probably right around 11% bodyfat, bottom abs are starting to come in nicely. Have a little extra on one side of my lower abs probably extra skin or something from when I was fat back in the day hopefully that will go away as well. Doing legs today with a friend of mine who is all about legs. I am not such a huge fan but still gonna try to match him!
Nice! 5lbs is no joke brother. Keep plugging along man!

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
alright so i am back from finals got a shoulder lift in today. Did 3-4 sets of side raises, front raises, reverse raise, upright rows, rear delt machine, shrugs both dumbbell and barbell, and then i finished it off with military press. Got 315 for 4 on the free standing one not the pansy smith machine ones (=. Did a little cardio before and after as well. Completely back on track tomorrow.

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Back went pretty good, might have over done it a little bit feeling kinda dizzy! glad I got it in though. Fat smack continues to help me sweat, making me thirsty as hell too lol

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Did a quick back day today and a little cardio. The woman tricked me into coming to track practice with her where I promptly ran 5 miles and burned over 1k calories :-( scared for a muscles!!!! Going to weigh in again on saturday. Fat smack is still killin it!

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
228 this morning a little disappointed cause I thought it would be a bit lower been eating just about perfect. Down 2 more pounds unfortunately I have to celebrate (drink) at the fiance's birthday party tonight so it will probably set me back a bit

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Keep at it bigben you can pick up where you leave off the day after the party.

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Yea I am back from it and man i feel set back but look better... strange things happen outside the gym, must get back in!! Cardio in about an hour lifting chest and abs later tonight

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Pretty strong cardio workout today gonna go to another track practice to run sprints with the fiance this afternoon, never done it while using fat smack should be interesting!

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
down to about 226 yesterday today is my day off fat smack is still doing pretty good with appetite control

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
probably gonna do the same as soulowner and wrap this one up. Down to 225 Lost something like 10 pounds while on fat smack. Pretty solid product. Thermogenetic properties are definitely strong, appetite suppression is the best part of this pill could go all day on 2 pills and only eat when needed. Overall I give the product 9/10. Only downside is that it made me a little queasy when i first took it in the morning!