Strawberry Cheesecake D-Pol from Purus Labs Review

mnowak1228

Awards
I used 6oz. of water.

View attachment 78668

Bubbled up a little like it is a little carbonated. Smelled just like Strawberry Cheesecake!!

View attachment 78669

All of the powder didn't fully dissolve, but there wasn't much left. I let it sit for another 15 mins, but that didn't help either. It wasn't much so it was no big deal!!

View attachment 78670

When I opened the container the first thing I did was smell it. The smell did remind me of strawberry cheesecake. I don't eat a pre w/o meal so I drank this with dinner. As you can see in the pics o used 6oz. of water and that seemed to be enough. When I dropped one scoop in it immediately began to bubble a little so I was a little hesitant to shake it, but thought what the Hell. There isn't much carbonation so it didn't explode all over me, Thank God! The smell was the same after being shaken, still smelled exactly like strawberry cheesecake!! You can also see that not ALL the powder dissolved, but it wasn't much. Next was the taste test. As I sipped the D-Pol and swished it around my mouth it tasted to me like a cross between strawberry Cheesecake and strawberry shortcake, either way the taste was/is extremely enjoyable!! You guys did a FANTASTIC JOB replicating the taste!! I'm sure this new flavor will amaze anyone who tries it. There is no bad after taste or any chemical taste whatsoever. Purus nailed it!! I can't comment of effectiveness bc I haven't used it long enough. Thank you very much for allowing me the privilege to taste test your new flavor of "Strawberry Cheesecake D-Pol"!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thx

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Is this available?

mnowak1228

Awards
Is this available?
Dont think its available yet, but the taste is def on point!!!! Pick some up when you get the chance!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you for this! Hell ya I'm excited

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review man! I'm anxious to try this as well

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is excellent, I can't wait to try this as well.