Strawberry Cheesecake D-Pol from Purus Labs Review

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Strawberry Cheesecake D-Pol from Purus Labs Review

I used 6oz. of water.

Attachment 78668

Bubbled up a little like it is a little carbonated. Smelled just like Strawberry Cheesecake!!

Attachment 78669

All of the powder didn't fully dissolve, but there wasn't much left. I let it sit for another 15 mins, but that didn't help either. It wasn't much so it was no big deal!!

Attachment 78670

When I opened the container the first thing I did was smell it. The smell did remind me of strawberry cheesecake. I don't eat a pre w/o meal so I drank this with dinner. As you can see in the pics o used 6oz. of water and that seemed to be enough. When I dropped one scoop in it immediately began to bubble a little so I was a little hesitant to shake it, but thought what the Hell. There isn't much carbonation so it didn't explode all over me, Thank God! The smell was the same after being shaken, still smelled exactly like strawberry cheesecake!! You can also see that not ALL the powder dissolved, but it wasn't much. Next was the taste test. As I sipped the D-Pol and swished it around my mouth it tasted to me like a cross between strawberry Cheesecake and strawberry shortcake, either way the taste was/is extremely enjoyable!! You guys did a FANTASTIC JOB replicating the taste!! I'm sure this new flavor will amaze anyone who tries it. There is no bad after taste or any chemical taste whatsoever. Purus nailed it!! I can't comment of effectiveness bc I haven't used it long enough. Thank you very much for allowing me the privilege to taste test your new flavor of "Strawberry Cheesecake D-Pol"!!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thx
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is this available?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Is this available?
    Dont think its available yet, but the taste is def on point!!!! Pick some up when you get the chance!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Dont think its available yet, but the taste is def on point!!!! Pick some up when you get the chance!!
    Its on the to-do list
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for this! Hell ya I'm excited
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Thanks for the review man! I'm anxious to try this as well
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is excellent, I can't wait to try this as well.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Merry Christmas from Purus Labs
    By Airborne42 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 05:15 PM
  2. Any Products similar to E-Pol by Purus Labs?
    By skoalcrush in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:02 AM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:06 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 01:33 PM