The 8 days of Man Sports GAME DAY Pre workout

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks to allnatural923 , Piston Honda , neddo and Man Sports for allowing me to run a 8 serving container of GAME DAY!

I received my 8 serving container on Monday and was pretty stoked to test it out. I never tried the old version but the new version was receiving excellent reviews and I was happy to give it a run.

Game Day
MAN Game Day (60 Servings) : Discount Game Day Supplements

I was surprised with a very professional package for an 8 serving sample. The interesting dosage on Game Day is ½ a scoop!! I mean who takes ½ a scoop??

I’ll rate everything from 1-10 and adjust as my sample container empties out.

Packaging – 10 Simple and all the information is plain as day. Dosage is clear as day that 1 full scoop is 2 servings.

Smell – 8 had a candy like fruit smell. Very pleasant.

Taste – 8 I have the fruit punch and I don’t like fruit punch in general but this was pretty good. Something you could easily use daily.

Mixing -8 mixed well. Had some foam but it dispersed almost 100%. I used 1 scoop in 8 oz. water. (Iknow I double dosed).

The above ratings won’t really change so I’ll get on to my first dose and how it went.

I used 1 full scoop. I’ve been using pre workouts since the days of ultimate orange so I was sure I could handle it. I downed my serving on an empty stomach and bounced to the gym. This is a 4:30 am workout I usually need a major kick in the arse for the mid-week gym sessions.
It started to hit me about 20 mins in. I worked chest and arms and by the time I finished doing chest it was all over me. I had great energy and some serious pumps.

As I moved over to start some preacher curls the energy and feeling of being in the zone was very strong. Two sets in my arms felt like they were going to explode.

I was completely jacked. I left with plenty of energy in the tank but I only have 45 mins during the week so no extra sets or cardio.

I will try .5 scoops on Friday and see how things go. I’m thinking even though it’s only the first serving that 1 full scoop is going to be great if you need to tear the place apart. ½ scoop for a good workout.

I had no crash and no stomach issues.

Too be continued………………….

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In like Flynn!

neddo

neddo

Awards
How'd the energy last afterwards? I'm typically humming for a few hours post-workout as well.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
How'd the energy last afterwards? I'm typically humming for a few hours post-workout as well.
I never crashed at all . I just transitioned into work . I felt real good though. I was thirsty as anything today , I'll keep track of the thirst and see if its anything to note .

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
great initial review bro, glad you got some sick pumps and had a steady, consistent energy with no crash.

going to be interesting to see how the other servings treat you

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Strong opening post Rob!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log def looks good!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Sounds like somebody already made the leap and picked a full tub up :eek:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I was sold on the first few workouts!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
iPhone update during cardio :

Friday is my day off and the gym is usually empty so I try and tear it up .

Again I dosed on a empty stomach and had 0 issues . Energy was nice and steady not tweaked out at all. Started feeling it around 20 mins in . Energy , euphoric feeling as I entered the gym.

I breezed trough weighted pull ups , dead lifts and dumbbell rows.

So far I think Game Day shines providing sick pumps and vascularity . I generally drink about 32 oz of water during my hour lifting so I'm sure that helps .
I resisted taking a full scoop . .5 is plenty and I'm definitely a adrenaline junky and I feel it just fine. Denbo effects me very well and I love the well being feeling it gives you. Very much like OG craze.

Another update tomorrow ....

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
iPhone update during cardio :

Friday is my day off and the gym is usually empty so I try and tear it up .

Again I dosed on a empty stomach and had 0 issues . Energy was nice and steady not tweaked out at all. Started feeling it around 20 mins in . Energy , euphoric feeling as I entered the gym.

I breezed trough weighted pull ups , dead lifts and dumbbell rows.

So far I think Game Day shines providing sick pumps and vascularity . I generally drink about 32 oz of water during my hour lifting so I'm sure that helps .
I resisted taking a full scoop . .5 is plenty and I'm definitely a adrenaline junky and I feel it just fine. Denbo effects me very well and I love the well being feeling it gives you. Very much like OG craze.

Another update tomorrow ....

understandable to resist a full scoop.....but maybe a 3/4 scoop? you know you want to ;)

neddo

neddo

Awards
Holy vasculature.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Another iPhone update :

I'm finishing up with some cardio and I have plenty of juice to spare .
Worked chest and biceps this AM. I stayed in the 8 to 12 rep zone and had good focus and energy . Haven't tried any PR's yet maybe on leg press tomorrow .
Focus , energy and good feelings strong. Pump is ridiculous training biceps.
Another solid workout thanks to Game Day.

.5 scoops and today I had a banana along side it to see if some carbs would increase the pump. No ill effects at all from Game Day,

neddo

neddo

Awards
Straight BB Curls + Gameday => Gameover

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Leg day :

Today was a good test . I've not slept well all week ( need some Rem PM bad). So I had 0 motivation to go to the gym . I bombed a whole scoop of game day and within 15 mins I was feeling a lot better. Had a very good workout and a fine cardio session . High rep squats and leg presses.
Game Day really helped push me today. I have nothing but positives about this product .
Final review on Tuesday ....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Straight killin' it Rob! I'm liking these types of updates!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling Tuesday's update will be legendary!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
My final update on my trial size tub of Game Day. Sad news but a happy ending for me!!
On to today’s workout. 3:45 am and I was up dragging hard after 5 hours of sleep. When I hit the gym during the week it’s really tough. I work a 10 hour day so it is a will power thing to get my work in.

I dosed a full scoop! (That’s right!!) Grabbed my bag and bounced. I ate a banana on the way and Game Day started working just before I entered the gym. I try and go a bit light on the weights during the week. I stay in the 12-15 rep range.

Chest
Bench Press: 12x180,12x180,12x180
Dumbbell Incline : 12x80,12x80,12x80
Cable Fly : 3 sets of 20 reps x 50

At this point I was messing around with Spotify on my iPhone and I some how got Wu Tang Clan playing and I just entered into this weird zone of Wu Tang Clan, weights and reps. At that point I just moved from set to set , machine to machine like I was the only person in the world. That’s focus!!

I have nothing but great things to say about Game Day.Taste, pumps, energy and focus you can’t go wrong with Game Day. Not mentioning the value of 60 effective servings or 30 tear the gym apart silver back style workouts for under 40.00 bucks.

I rate this product a 9.5

Smell: 9 Smells like candy
Mixing: 9 mix very well. Some foam but it dispersed pretty good.

Taste: 10 for Blue Bombsicle. Really tasty.

Pump: 9 I got crazy pumps from every dose on an empty stomach. I did eat some simple carbs on 2 doses but I noticed no difference.

Focus: 10 I can only compare this to OG craze. Game Day really keeps you on task whether its lifting or anything else you need to pay attention to.

Value: 10 at the recommended dose you get 60 servings for30.00 plus bucks. That’s big value

Concentrated Growth Factors: (N/A) it’s interesting and a full tub would be a better evaluation tosee if there is any benefit’s to pure Pf3. I will say I have been more on the jacked up pumped side this past week so who knows. I’ll update that after this full tub.
In short I highly endorse Game Day. The pre workout market is full of competition but if Game Day is not the best Pre Workout you can buy right now it definitely deserves to be in your rotation.

Here is what I did : Went and got a full size . It's that good people
photo (800x600).jpg

WU Tang Clan song that put me in the zone :
http://youtu.be/HnOZea4Zgbc

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah! Awesome review! You straight killed it Rob! Glad we hooked you up with a product that treated you so well.

What are the odds you could throw your review and rating in the Nutraplanet store? I'm not too proud to beg!

Thank again my man!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I will tonight when I get on the PC. This Iphone updating is hit or miss. Thanks for the product. I'll always go all out if someone has faith in me to send me a product to test out. Plus it's a hook up because Game Day is the Bombsicle!!!