Evomuse Dry Rub (not for your meat, or is it?)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse Dry Rub (not for your meat)

Ok then, thanks you guys you are so cool. This stuff did it what it said. Noticeably leaner in my opinion. Abs felt tight and awesome the whole time. Found it to be thick, needed 1.5-2 pumps to cover area. Got a little burn with 2, but not worse than Smolder. Trying to upload pics.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Abs day 1b.png
Abs day 1.png
Abs day 1c.png
Abs day 4c.png
Abs day 4b.png
Abs day 4.png

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Damn. So those were bigger than I wanted. Should've shrunk them when I sent them from Iphone. Oh well. First 3 are day one. Last 3 are day 4. I can't seem much difference when I'm flexing, but not flexing seems the biggest change to me. Not sure how well the iphone camera picks it up. I see a reduction in back fat/love handles as well. Again, I feel this product did what was advertised, and I will def be using it for beach/pool this summer.

domore

Awards
In!

Matt is definitely on the cutting edge with his product ideas. This one is no exception. It will definitely be a great product for contest preparation and for looking dry and cut up on the beach.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow. Those pictures are insane. I need to lean up a bit more and then get me some.

Nice work!

I really saw it like you said in the love handle area.

I'm quite curious how this would work in conjunction with natural diuretic techniques (i.e. what bodybuilders do before contests in the week before.) Might be expelling TOO much water!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great results for sure...I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
and where is the link to the product/profile/store?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHOA! Insane before and after.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any objections to my web guy using your pictures on the website? They are just too good not to share.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any objections to my web guy using your pictures on the website? They are just too good not to share.
he said he'll hand over, rights to the pics in exchange of ME getting some dry rub.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'd be honored. Keep in me mind when the burn-free E comes out, if you are looking for testers ;). Let me know when they go up! Oh and you must rep me, that is all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be honored. Keep in me mind when the burn-free E comes out, if you are looking for testers ;). Let me know when they go up! Oh and you must rep me, that is all.
You got yourself a deal...BFF should only be a couple of weeks out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap those results are insane!!! Cant wait to try this.

How did you apply it? Did you wrap yourself after? How long until you shower? Did you apply and workout? Give the run down on your protocol, im using this on my entire body for my show.

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap those results are insane!!! Cant wait to try this.

How did you apply it? Did you wrap yourself after? How long until you shower? Did you apply and workout? Give the run down on your protocol, im using this on my entire body for my show.

Mike
I can't wait to see how some of the newer stuff treats you as you get ready for your show. Especially since you have so much experience with our topicals already.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
How did you apply it?
Mike
First 2-3 days I applied at night, and took pics in the morning. I was essentially doubling the rec dose because I couldn't get 1 pump to spread as far as needed. 2 pumps in front, 2 on my back/handles. I missed a day because we had company until real late one night. Started applying in the morning after the shower. No wrap or other special considerations. Dries quickly, smell is not too strong. I kept sodium low, and was doing cardio every other day. Diet was/is good. I'll post follow up pics a few days after I'm off. I'm curious if reps want me to keep applying, or are we done?

I feel there could be potential for cramping or dehydration going full body. I'd supp with potassium, maybe magnesium and lots and lots of water. Maybe start with half your body?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
the website says it was 4 days from before and after pic, that's it? 4 days?
Yep, 4 days of application. I missed 1 day, so maybe it was 5 total, but 4 days of application.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say, the difference between the unflexed pictures is incredible. That's really awesome, man. Glad it worked so well on you and you're definitely a prime candidate being as lean as you already are.

Stuff should be great for vacations and beach trips (and obviously competitions, but that's of no concern to me! lol).

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, the difference between the unflexed pictures is incredible.
Thats where I saw the biggest difference. This is really the first time in my life I've been this lean at this size. It's still kinda crazy to me! I'm glad I was able to show off :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insane for only 4 doses, this will be in everyones pre contest and pre day at the beach prep haha.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I took my pics last night and did first dose last night as well. Will dose next three nights then put up my pics as well

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took my pics last night and did first dose last night as well. Will dose next three nights then put up my pics as well
The gauntlet has been thrown down...Dry Rub contest is ON!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Lol. Awesome product bud I WANT more!!!'

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Also do u want me to start up my own thread or put it in here?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also do u want me to start up my own thread or put it in here?
It would be awesome if you could do a thread on your own, then link in from here.

domore

Awards
This is awesome! Stellar feedback from all of the testers so far.

Soon enough, all college fellas will be packing their Dry Rub for Spring Break.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like the final retail price on this will be around $22. This means if you run it 5 days per cycle, you will get 6 cycles from a bottle at a cost of under $4 per "cut".

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
It looks like the final retail price on this will be around $22. This means if you run it 5 days per cycle, you will get 6 cycles from a bottle at a cost of under $4 per "cut".
Sold!! Hurry up ;-)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Ok, not just cause I wanna see pics, but we need some females to test this for photo shoots

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, not just cause I wanna see pics, but we need some females to test this for photo shoots
Excellent idea.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having Christine test it this weekend, but she won't let me post pics. If you have anyone in comparable shape you can share with, I will gladly replace the bottle I sent you with another.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
If you have anyone in comparable shape you can share with,
God I wish. I'd be more likely to find a fighter who needs to cut weight. Lucky me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I am unbelieveably late here (been out of things for a while), but if you still need and want this, I'd be willing to do it, given the leanness I've maintained in recent months, but also because I have gained a little over the last couple of weeks.

~Rosie~

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I am unbelieveably late here (been out of things for a while), but if you still need and want this, I'd be willing to do it, given the leanness I've maintained in recent months, but also because I have gained a little over the last couple of weeks.

~Rosie~
Id be interested to see what you thought.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went ahead and just got one, so will see how it goes.

~Rosie~
Nice. Like I said, I always appreciate your thoughts on any product, so I'll be waiting to hear :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Synapsin Supplement Auction 0
rascal14 Supplements 1
abformulations Supplement Auction 1
Supplements 0
Supplement Logs 0