Evomuse Dry Rub (not for your meat, or is it?)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Lol. Awesome product bud I WANT more!!!'
    Independent


  2. Also do u want me to start up my own thread or put it in here?
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Also do u want me to start up my own thread or put it in here?
    It would be awesome if you could do a thread on your own, then link in from here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. This is awesome! Stellar feedback from all of the testers so far.

    Soon enough, all college fellas will be packing their Dry Rub for Spring Break.
    EvoMuse

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It would be awesome if you could do a thread on your own, then link in from here.
    Will do
    Independent
    •   
       


  6. It looks like the final retail price on this will be around $22. This means if you run it 5 days per cycle, you will get 6 cycles from a bottle at a cost of under $4 per "cut".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It looks like the final retail price on this will be around $22. This means if you run it 5 days per cycle, you will get 6 cycles from a bottle at a cost of under $4 per "cut".
    Sold!! Hurry up ;-)
    Independent

  8. Ok, not just cause I wanna see pics, but we need some females to test this for photo shoots
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Ok, not just cause I wanna see pics, but we need some females to test this for photo shoots
    Excellent idea.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Ok, not just cause I wanna see pics, but we need some females to test this for photo shoots
    I'm having Christine test it this weekend, but she won't let me post pics. If you have anyone in comparable shape you can share with, I will gladly replace the bottle I sent you with another.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you have anyone in comparable shape you can share with,
    God I wish. I'd be more likely to find a fighter who needs to cut weight. Lucky me.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    God I wish. I'd be more likely to find a fighter who needs to cut weight. Lucky me.
    lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Ok, not just cause I wanna see pics, but we need some females to test this for photo shoots
    I know I am unbelieveably late here (been out of things for a while), but if you still need and want this, I'd be willing to do it, given the leanness I've maintained in recent months, but also because I have gained a little over the last couple of weeks.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

    I know I am unbelieveably late here (been out of things for a while), but if you still need and want this, I'd be willing to do it, given the leanness I've maintained in recent months, but also because I have gained a little over the last couple of weeks.

    ~Rosie~
    Id be interested to see what you thought.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Id be interested to see what you thought.
    Went ahead and just got one, so will see how it goes.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

    Went ahead and just got one, so will see how it goes.

    ~Rosie~
    Nice. Like I said, I always appreciate your thoughts on any product, so I'll be waiting to hear
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse Dry Rub
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 02-17-2017, 06:25 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 04:54 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:31 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Log in
Log in