Evomuse Dry Rub (not for your meat, or is it?)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It looks like the final retail price on this will be around $22. This means if you run it 5 days per cycle, you will get 6 cycles from a bottle at a cost of under $4 per "cut".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It looks like the final retail price on this will be around $22. This means if you run it 5 days per cycle, you will get 6 cycles from a bottle at a cost of under $4 per "cut".
    Sold!! Hurry up ;-)
    Independent
    •   

3. Ok, not just cause I wanna see pics, but we need some females to test this for photo shoots
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Ok, not just cause I wanna see pics, but we need some females to test this for photo shoots
    E****lent idea.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Ok, not just cause I wanna see pics, but we need some females to test this for photo shoots
    I'm having Christine test it this weekend, but she won't let me post pics. If you have anyone in comparable shape you can share with, I will gladly replace the bottle I sent you with another.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you have anyone in comparable shape you can share with,
    God I wish. I'd be more likely to find a fighter who needs to cut weight. Lucky me.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    God I wish. I'd be more likely to find a fighter who needs to cut weight. Lucky me.
    lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    AnabolicMinds Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I know I am unbelieveably late here (been out of things for a while), but if you still need and want this, I'd be willing to do it, given the leanness I've maintained in recent months, but also because I have gained a little over the last couple of weeks.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

I know I am unbelieveably late here (been out of things for a while), but if you still need and want this, I'd be willing to do it, given the leanness I've maintained in recent months, but also because I have gained a little over the last couple of weeks.

~Rosie~
    Id be interested to see what you thought.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Id be interested to see what you thought.
    Went ahead and just got one, so will see how it goes.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

Went ahead and just got one, so will see how it goes.

~Rosie~
    Nice. Like I said, I always appreciate your thoughts on any product, so I'll be waiting to hear
    AnabolicMinds Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Dry Rub
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 10:13 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 04:54 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:31 PM
  4. Replies: 21