Lpfleiderer's Versa-1 Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Breezy11, Bean5er and Classic34, do any of you know if it is ok to stack Versa-1 with Ephedrine? Was thinking about stacking it with bronkaid the last 2 weeks for some added fat loss. What do you guys think?!
    Hey Lpfleiderer great question bud. It is company policy that we do not advise stacking any of our products with ephedra/ephedrine.
    Independent

  2. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hey Lpfleiderer great question bud. It is company policy that we do not advise stacking any of our products with ephedra/ephedrine.
    ok, thats understandable. I should have realized that lol
  3. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    04/23/13

    Day 15

    Took my Versa-1 this morning with a fatburner

    Preworkout mix:

    3/4 packet Gamma Labs PTF (free sample that my workout partner brought back from Europa)
    1.5g COP
    1/2 scoop Cordygen
    2g Taurine
    1 scoop Purple Wrath

    All I can say is WOW! My workout was phenominal. Super focus, Sweating tons(probably from the fat-burner), strength was great. Worked out Back and Biceps. Killed deadlifts and Shrugs. Pullups felt strong. Biceps and forearms were lagging though, I kept losing my grip. Overall an awesome workout. Cant attribute all this to Versa-1 since I tried a new Pre-workout today. Nevertheless, I felt a serious mind muscle connection. Loving my past 2 workouts, hopefully it keeps getting better!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    Good stuff man. You're killing these workouts!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    4/24/13 and 4/25/13
    Days 16-17

    I had some Finals to study for and take the past 2 days so I had no time for the gym. Still took my Versa-1 in the morning with a fat burner. Now that finals are done, I'm excited for my workout tomorrow. Doing a fully body workout tomorrow(04/26/13). Saturday is my birthday and my girlfriend apparently has a surprise planned with all my friends but she wont tell me what it is. Not gonna have time to workout and I'm taking sunday off as well, So tomorrow I plan on destroying the gym until I have to crawl out of there. lol I hate not making it to the gym as much, but after this week I should be back to my normal lifting schedule.

    I got a sample of Alphamine in the mail today. I've been wanting to try this forever. Not sure if Alphamine will be good for lifting or mainly just for cardio. I've read up on it and it sounds like everyone loves it!
    Is it ok to stack Alphamine with Versa-1?
    Assuming its fine,What do you guys think for my preworkout drink?!
    1 Versa-1
    1 scoop Alphamine
    1 scoop Hemavol
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine
    1g ALCAR
    Any suggestions?! I have Condense on hand as well if i need to mix that in
  6. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    4/24/13 and 4/25/13
    Days 16-17

    I had some Finals to study for and take the past 2 days so I had no time for the gym. Still took my Versa-1 in the morning with a fat burner. Now that finals are done, I'm excited for my workout tomorrow. Doing a fully body workout tomorrow(04/26/13). Saturday is my birthday and my girlfriend apparently has a surprise planned with all my friends but she wont tell me what it is. Not gonna have time to workout and I'm taking sunday off as well, So tomorrow I plan on destroying the gym until I have to crawl out of there. lol I hate not making it to the gym as much, but after this week I should be back to my normal lifting schedule.

    I got a sample of Alphamine in the mail today. I've been wanting to try this forever. Not sure if Alphamine will be good for lifting or mainly just for cardio. I've read up on it and it sounds like everyone loves it!
    Is it ok to stack Alphamine with Versa-1?
    Assuming its fine,What do you guys think for my preworkout drink?!
    1 Versa-1
    1 scoop Alphamine
    1 scoop Hemavol
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine
    1g ALCAR
    Any suggestions?! I have Condense on hand as well if i need to mix that in
    How'd your studying go with VERSA-1? I'm done with school (at least for now), but had thought that it may be beneficial (especially the citicoline).

    Alphamine is a solid product and stacks well with VERSA-1. Myself and others have enjoyed the combo before weight training and/or cardio. The addition of ALCAR is great and compliments both products (choline sources) as well. I also really like your inclusion of Hemavol and COP. I wouldn't use Condense on days that you take Alphamine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    How'd your studying go with VERSA-1? I'm done with school (at least for now), but had thought that it may be beneficial (especially the citicoline).

    Alphamine is a solid product and stacks well with VERSA-1. Myself and others have enjoyed the combo before weight training and/or cardio. The addition of ALCAR is great and compliments both products (choline sources) as well. I also really like your inclusion of Hemavol and COP. I wouldn't use Condense on days that you take Alphamine.
    Studying on just versa wasn't very noticeable,, but stacked with some caffeine and ALCAR it definitely helped alot.
    Thanks for the help.
    About to head to the gym and try out this combo!
  8. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post

    Studying on just versa wasn't very noticeable,, but stacked with some caffeine and ALCAR it definitely helped alot.
    Thanks for the help.
    About to head to the gym and try out this combo!
    Very cool. That sounds like a solid study stack.

    No problem man. Look forward to your feedback!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    04/26/13
    Day 18

    Preworkout stack:
    1 Versa-1
    1scoop Alphamine
    1scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine

    (My girlfriend was rushing me so I forgot to add Hemavol and AlCAR )

    Got decent energy, could definitely feel the Alphamine, heart rate was jacked through the roof. Focus was good, expected alittle more, should have taken my ALCAR with it. I could see how Alphamine would be awesome for cardio, gunna save the other scoop for a strictly cardio day. The Thermogenic effect was very prominent. But for now I will be sticking to my regular preworkout for strength training days.

    Did DC training today, followed by HIIT. I gave it everything I had. Lets just say I'm stuck in my chair. Exhausted.

    Stoked for my birthday tomorrow!
    I'll get back to you guys on Monday.
    Cheers!
  10. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/26/13
    Day 18

    Preworkout stack:
    1 Versa-1
    1scoop Alphamine
    1scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine

    (My girlfriend was rushing me so I forgot to add Hemavol and AlCAR )

    Got decent energy, could definitely feel the Alphamine, heart rate was jacked through the roof. Focus was good, expected alittle more, should have taken my ALCAR with it. I could see how Alphamine would be awesome for cardio, gunna save the other scoop for a strictly cardio day. The Thermogenic effect was very prominent. But for now I will be sticking to my regular preworkout for strength training days.

    Did DC training today, followed by HIIT. I gave it everything I had. Lets just say I'm stuck in my chair. Exhausted.

    Stoked for my birthday tomorrow!
    I'll get back to you guys on Monday.
    Cheers!
    Too bad you forgot the ALCAR and Hemavol, but good to hear the workout went well.

    Enjoy your birthday bud!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/26/13
    Day 18

    Preworkout stack:
    1 Versa-1
    1scoop Alphamine
    1scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine

    (My girlfriend was rushing me so I forgot to add Hemavol and AlCAR )

    Got decent energy, could definitely feel the Alphamine, heart rate was jacked through the roof. Focus was good, expected alittle more, should have taken my ALCAR with it. I could see how Alphamine would be awesome for cardio, gunna save the other scoop for a strictly cardio day. The Thermogenic effect was very prominent. But for now I will be sticking to my regular preworkout for strength training days.

    Did DC training today, followed by HIIT. I gave it everything I had. Lets just say I'm stuck in my chair. Exhausted.

    Stoked for my birthday tomorrow!
    I'll get back to you guys on Monday.
    Cheers!
    DC training and HIIT!! Yea buddy, I'd be in my chair as well. Awesome workout and enjoy your birthday bud!
    Independent
  12. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,390
    Answers
    0


    Happy birthday lp!!! I agree with Breezy. That sounds like an excellent combination.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  13. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    4/27/2013 & 4/27/2013

    Days 19-20

    Had a blast on my birthday, my girlfriend surprised me and all my friends were there, A DJ, and all the goods, so that was great. Hung out on a rooftop pool in downtown Orlando for 8 hours then went downtown at night, so lets just say I had a few too many beers. lol Rested Sunday. Definitely a cheat weekend. Ready to get back to the gym in the morning!

    Thanks for the birthday wishes
  14. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    04/29/13

    Day 21

    Took my Versa-1, Orange Triad, and 100mg Ubiquinol with breakfast.

    Preworkout:

    1 scoop Hypershock
    1 1/2 scoop PW
    1/2 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine

    Despite my 2 days of nutritional abuse, my workout today kicked ass! I took yesterday off Versa-1, and when I took it today, I could feel it strong again!

    I did a Chest and Tri's workout today. I felt super strong! For chest press I repped 90lb dumbbells 9 times!(usually only 6-8 if I even touch the 90's at all) I also bumped it up 2 notches above my normal on the triceps press machine and repped it strong even after pushing myself on bench! I would usually be gassed by the end of my workout but I repped out 50 pushups with ease.(usually burn out only 25 after a hard chest workout) Feeling great and loving my Versa-1!

    Other notes:
    Got my Prime today! I'm really anxious to start logging this! If I'm getting gains off Versa-1 alone, I could only imagine stacking it with Prime and Test Powder! Do you guys think I should extend my 4 week Versa-1 cycle to an 8-week cycle and add in Prime and Test Powder for the last 4 weeks?
    Or should I take 2 weeks off Versa-1 and then do a 6-8 week cycle of Prime with Versa-1 and Test powder weeks 3-7?!
    Any recommendations would be great!
  15. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    4/30/13

    Day 22
    Took my versa in the morning
    Hit the gym after work.

    Pre workout:
    1 scoop Alphamine
    1 scoop Cordygen
    1 scoop PW
    1.5g COP

    Today I did HIIT training. I started with a 10 min warmup then right into HIIT. I did fairly well, but when I was finished I crashed super hard. HIIT takes it out of me sometimes.
  16. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,390
    Answers
    0


    Glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday.
    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/29/13Day 21Took my Versa-1, Orange Triad, and 100mg Ubiquinol with breakfast.Preworkout:1 scoop Hypershock1 1/2 scoop PW 1/2 scoop Cordygen2g COP2g TaurineDespite my 2 days of nutritional abuse, my workout today kicked ass! I took yesterday off Versa-1, and when I took it today, I could feel it strong again!I did a Chest and Tri's workout today. I felt super strong! For chest press I repped 90lb dumbbells 9 times!(usually only 6-8 if I even touch the 90's at all) I also bumped it up 2 notches above my normal on the triceps press machine and repped it strong even after pushing myself on bench! I would usually be gassed by the end of my workout but I repped out 50 pushups with ease.(usually burn out only 25 after a hard chest workout) Feeling great and loving my Versa-1!Other notes:Got my Prime today! I'm really anxious to start logging this! If I'm getting gains off Versa-1 alone, I could only imagine stacking it with Prime and Test Powder! Do you guys think I should extend my 4 week Versa-1 cycle to an 8-week cycle and add in Prime and Test Powder for the last 4 weeks? Or should I take 2 weeks off Versa-1 and then do a 6-8 week cycle of Prime with Versa-1 and Test powder weeks 3-7?!Any recommendations would be great!
    The second bottle is usually the best with VERSA-1™, so I vote for an extended cycle. As for the other supplements, adding TEST Powder® in for the last 4 weeks sounds like a great idea. PRIME® could be added as well, but I would continue use past 4 weeks, as that is another product that really shines with time. Remember with VERSA-1™ regardless of cycle length you will need to take 4 weeks off in between runs.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  17. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    I like classic's suggestion; VERSA-1 for 8 weeks would be ideal. I actually just started my second bottle (of my current run) and am really looking forward to the next 4 weeks with all of the effects already going strong. Test Powder and PRIME would be excellent additions for weeks 4-8. If you end up getting more PRIME, you could extend its use to a total of 8-12 weeks. You would also have the option of adding VERSA-1 and/or Test Powder back in after taking their recommended 4 week breaks.


    Just remember the following recommendations when planning your run:

    VERSA-1: up to 8 weeks on/4 weeks off
    Test Powder: 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
    PRIME: up to 12 weeks on/4 weeks off

    Look forward to hearing what you decide on man!


    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    4/30/13

    Day 22
    Took my versa in the morning
    Hit the gym after work.

    Pre workout:
    1 scoop Alphamine
    1 scoop Cordygen
    1 scoop PW
    1.5g COP

    Today I did HIIT training. I started with a 10 min warmup then right into HIIT. I did fairly well, but when I was finished I crashed super hard. HIIT takes it out of me sometimes.
    Nice work with the HIIT bud; it can take a lot out of me as well. I wanted to take a nap the other day, which doesn't happen very often haha.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I like classic's suggestion; VERSA-1 for 8 weeks would be ideal. I actually just started my second bottle (of my current run) and am really looking forward to the next 4 weeks with all of the effects already going strong. Test Powder and PRIME would be excellent additions for weeks 4-8. If you end up getting more PRIME, you could extend its use to a total of 8-12 weeks. You would also have the option of adding VERSA-1 and/or Test Powder back in after taking their recommended 4 week breaks. Just remember the following recommendations when planning your run:VERSA-1: up to 8 weeks on/4 weeks offTest Powder: 4 weeks on/4 weeks offPRIME: up to 12 weeks on/4 weeks offLook forward to hearing what you decide on man!Nice work with the HIIT bud; it can take a lot out of me as well. I wanted to take a nap the other day, which doesn't happen very often haha.
    Not sure why it wouldn't let me post in the correct format, the correctly formatted response is below.
  19. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the info Classic34 and breezy 11! Depending on my how tasking my real estate studying is, I plan to extend this run of VERSA-1 and add in a few things to turn it into a 12 week run. (I would keep this 4 week solo log and rate the product, then I would start a new thread with the others added in.) If my studying gets too intense, I might have to split it up.
    2 options:


    Option 1
    12 week Log: Continuing this run of VERSA-1 and make it 8 weeks.
    Versa-1: Weeks 1-8
    Prime: Weeks 5-12 (8 weeks)
    Test Powder: Weeks 5-8 (4weeks)
    (not sure if I should add in Erase anywhere, I have a spare bottle lying around.)


    Option 2, If studying gets too busy
    discontinue Versa-1 after this 4 week log, take 4 weeks off.
    Start back up with new log:
    Prime: weeks 1-8 (8 weeks)
    Versa-1 & Test Powder: weeks 3-6(4 weeks)
    (maybe add in Erase if necessary)
  20. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    05/01/13
    Day 23

    Versa with breakfast

    Pre workout:
    1 scoop of Ignite-2
    2g COP
    1 scoop PW
    2g taurine

    Did back and biceps today.
    Workout was ok.
    Pumps in my biceps were insane. My back felt weak though, and now that I think about it, my biceps felt weak too. I think I needed to rest after yesterdays HIIT. I woke up this morning feeling really tired. I'm taking tomorrow off to rest, work, and study. Friday, my dad and I are going Mt. Biking again. I will probably save the Versa-1 to take pre-ride, that method has worked best for me as far as noticeable effects. Hopefully it will kick in as hard as the first time that I took it while riding. I'll get back to you guys on friday.
  21. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I like classic's suggestion; VERSA-1 for 8 weeks would be ideal. I actually just started my second bottle (of my current run) and am really looking forward to the next 4 weeks with all of the effects already going strong.
    Hey Breezy,
    Not to hijack lpfleiderer thread, but could you briefly explain the effects. I just finished my 1st bottle of Versa today, and I am not sure I am seeing any effects. The first few days, I somewhat noticed a better mind/muscle connection, but I may have been forcing it.

    Could my weight 300lbs, be an issue with 1 pill dosing? I am hesitant to start the 2nd bottle.
  22. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Thanks for the info Classic34 and breezy 11! Depending on my how tasking my real estate studying is, I plan to extend this run of VERSA-1 and add in a few things to turn it into a 12 week run. (I would keep this 4 week solo log and rate the product, then I would start a new thread with the others added in.) If my studying gets too intense, I might have to split it up.
    2 options:

    Option 1
    12 week Log: Continuing this run of VERSA-1 and make it 8 weeks.
    Versa-1: Weeks 1-8
    Prime: Weeks 5-12 (8 weeks)
    Test Powder: Weeks 5-8 (4weeks)
    (not sure if I should add in Erase anywhere, I have a spare bottle lying around.)

    Option 2, If studying gets too busy
    discontinue Versa-1 after this 4 week log, take 4 weeks off.
    Start back up with new log:
    Prime: weeks 1-8 (8 weeks)
    Versa-1 & Test Powder: weeks 3-6(4 weeks)
    (maybe add in Erase if necessary)

    Both options look good to me. You could add Erase for more of a drying effect, but Test Powder already includes an AI that should help keep estrogen in check. If controlling a potential estrogen increase from DAA is your main concern, I'd hold off on Erase. Either way should be solid; it really depends on what you're looking for.


    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Hey Breezy,
    Not to hijack lpfleiderer thread, but could you briefly explain the effects. I just finished my 1st bottle of Versa today, and I am not sure I am seeing any effects. The first few days, I somewhat noticed a better mind/muscle connection, but I may have been forcing it.

    Could my weight 300lbs, be an issue with 1 pill dosing? I am hesitant to start the 2nd bottle.
    Sorry to hear man. It's always disappointing when you feel a product might not be offering what was expected. VERSA-1 users have reported increased focus/mind-muscle connection, strength, strength endurance, recovery, hunger, vascularity, and favorable changes to body composition. That being said, products won't always work the same for everyone.

    I've personally experienced all of the previously mentioned, with the exception of a consistent appetite increase (I don't get this with AnaBeta either, so maybe it's just me lol). The improved gym performance is what I enjoy most. I've added strength during my runs, including those where it wasn't my main focus. Strength endurance is another area that has seen improvement; I'm able to train harder and longer, and always want to be in the gym. My daily energy and sense of well-being have increased as well. It really seems to help me, both in and out of the gym.

    I don't believe weight should be a factor. I know a few bigger guys that have done well with 1 cap daily. Considering that you already have a second bottle, I'd probably continue with it. VERSA-1 gets better heading into the second bottle for some, and you could still begin noticing more of the effects.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    05/05/13
    Day 24-Day 27
    I went Mt. Biking 3 days ago on friday for about 2 1/2 hours. Took Versa-1 pre-ride with alittle Hypershock, Cordygen, and PW. I feel that Versa works synergistically taken with your normal pre-workout. I felt great on my ride. During my off days and when I take Versa-1 in the morning, I don't feel the effects as strong, sometimes not at all. I know it is working even though I cant always feel it. All day vascularity seems to have improved. Strength has increased. Took Saturday and Today off. Looking forward to tomorrows workout. Cheers (and thanks for the info breezy!)
  24. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    05/06/13
    Day 28

    Doing a Bike Ride and Circuit routine that I do for endurance/ cardio. Its 5 miles to a lake near my house where there are different stations set up around the lake; pull up bars, Dip bars, Box, "pushup bars", monkey bars(which I rep bodyweight rows), then 5 miles back home. This usually takes about 1- 1 1/2 hours depending on the heat(it gets hot as hell here in FL), and my pace. I usually do this circuit 2 times a week when I'm cutting and can drop body fat like crazy.

    Pre workout:
    1 pill Versa-1
    2 scoops Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    1 scoop Condense
    1/2 scoop Ignite 2

    Workout was good. Didn't feel very strong despite my 2 days off and 9 hours of sleep lastnight. Focus was very good though! Still got some good cardio in. looking forward to chest and triceps tomorrow.

    I got a question for any of you that are knowledgeable on DAA. I have Ignite 2 by Finaflex that I bought(becuase I loved the sample I tried), not taking into perspective that it has DAA in it. I know its a proprietary blend, which I hate, so I'm not sure how much DAA is actually in it (kind of an impulse buy).I planned on taking it with my Test Powder which has a good dose of DAA in it(just over 3 grams). My question is, can I stack both products?! Is it better to wait and take it on a separate run and not together? Maybe the FinaFlex reps could chime in on the amount of DAA in Ignite-2 so we can have a better perspective.
    I have researched this topic on the forum for the last hour with no luck on higher doses, except posts that were dated around the time when DAA started to become very popular and there wasn't any time tested experience with dosing. Looking for no biased opinions.
    Any Info will be appreciated.
    thanks,- Luke
  25. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    That bike ride/circuit sounds awesome man. I wish there was something similar around here.


    I'm not familiar with the d-Aspartic Acid Diethyl Ester HCL content of Ignite2. Perhaps @Montego1 or another Finaflex rep could provide you with a little more info.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    That bike ride/circuit sounds awesome man. I wish there was something similar around here.I'm not familiar with the d-Aspartic Acid Diethyl Ester HCL content of Ignite2. Perhaps @Montego1 or another Finaflex rep could provide you with a little more info.
    Thanks, I was unsure about the DAA diethyl Ester HCL as well. I'll see what montego1 can tell me about it.
  27. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    05/07/13
    Day 29

    For some reason this was the last pill left in the bottle. It's supposed to be 30 but I must have lost one somewhere along the way.

    Today I did 5 miles on the bike, followed by a back workout/circuit which included: Muscle ups, wide-grip pull ups, close-grip pull ups, rows, and row-grip pull ups. After a 5 min break, I rode 5 more miles. My legs were sore from my ride the other day, but my back felt strong.

    Did not really feel the Versa-1 today, probably because I took it in the morning, it seems to work better for me when taken pre workout.

    I will post my final review later this week!
  28. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    05/07/13
    Day 29

    For some reason this was the last pill left in the bottle. It's supposed to be 30 but I must have lost one somewhere along the way.

    Today I did 5 miles on the bike, followed by a back workout/circuit which included: Muscle ups, wide-grip pull ups, close-grip pull ups, rows, and row-grip pull ups. After a 5 min break, I rode 5 more miles. My legs were sore from my ride the other day, but my back felt strong.

    Did not really feel the Versa-1 today, probably because I took it in the morning, it seems to work better for me when taken pre workout.

    I will post my final review later this week!
    That's too bad. I end up losing a cap/pill once in a while as well (found one under my couch last week ).

    Solid ride and workout as usual man. You've really got me wanting to bring my mtn. bike out of hibernation.

    Yeah, VERSA-1 is best taken 30-60 minutes pre-workout on training days; however, the effects may be noticed if taken earlier as well.

    Look forward to your review bud!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Sorry to hear man. It's always disappointing when you feel a product might not be offering what was expected. VERSA-1 users have reported increased focus/mind-muscle connection, strength, strength endurance, recovery, hunger, vascularity, and favorable changes to body composition. That being said, products won't always work the same for everyone.

    I've personally experienced all of the previously mentioned, with the exception of a consistent appetite increase (I don't get this with AnaBeta either, so maybe it's just me lol). The improved gym performance is what I enjoy most. I've added strength during my runs, including those where it wasn't my main focus. Strength endurance is another area that has seen improvement; I'm able to train harder and longer, and always want to be in the gym. My daily energy and sense of well-being have increased as well. It really seems to help me, both in and out of the gym.

    I don't believe weight should be a factor. I know a few bigger guys that have done well with 1 cap daily. Considering that you already have a second bottle, I'd probably continue with it. VERSA-1 gets better heading into the second bottle for some, and you could still begin noticing more of the effects.
    Hey thanks for response Breezy. I took a step back and re-evaluated what was going on. I think I jumped into Versa-1 on the IC release without really reading about it. Now that I think about it, my Endurance has been better, my mood has been better, and now in week 5 of Versa-1, and week 3 of ABE my strength is sky rocketing. I have been doing lower weight 10x10 with 30 sec rest for fat loss. Last few days I have been doing 10x10 with a lot heavier weight than before, and I'm not gassing out. Some days I find it hard to even hit failure!

    I am seeing great results (now that I took my blinders off) to my Versa-1/ABE combo.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  30. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    05/07/13
    Day 29

    For some reason this was the last pill left in the bottle. It's supposed to be 30 but I must have lost one somewhere along the way.

    Today I did 5 miles on the bike, followed by a back workout/circuit which included: Muscle ups, wide-grip pull ups, close-grip pull ups, rows, and row-grip pull ups. After a 5 min break, I rode 5 more miles. My legs were sore from my ride the other day, but my back felt strong.

    Did not really feel the Versa-1 today, probably because I took it in the morning, it seems to work better for me when taken pre workout.

    I will post my final review later this week!
    I look forward to your final review!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  31. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Hey thanks for response Breezy. I took a step back and re-evaluated what was going on. I think I jumped into Versa-1 on the IC release without really reading about it. Now that I think about it, my Endurance has been better, my mood has been better, and now in week 5 of Versa-1, and week 3 of ABE my strength is sky rocketing. I have been doing lower weight 10x10 with 30 sec rest for fat loss. Last few days I have been doing 10x10 with a lot heavier weight than before, and I'm not gassing out. Some days I find it hard to even hit failure!

    I am seeing great results (now that I took my blinders off) to my Versa-1/ABE combo.
    No problem man . That is awesome news! I often look back on my first run with a product and realize that it provided more than I had originally thought. I'm glad you've started to see the benefits with another 3+ weeks left!

    VERSA-1 with ABE should be great. I'm actually about a week in with the combo as well.

    I appreciate the update bud and look forward to hearing how the rest of your run goes!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,390
    Answers
    0


    Can't wait to read your final review LP!

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    That's too bad. I end up losing a cap/pill once in a while as well (found one under my couch last week ).


    Solid ride and workout as usual man. You've really got me wanting to bring my mtn. bike out of hibernation.


    Yeah, VERSA-1 is best taken 30-60 minutes pre-workout on training days; however, the effects may be noticed if taken earlier as well.


    Look forward to your review bud!
    Mine is definitely coming out of hibernation soon. Outdoor biking > indoor cardio ANY day!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  33. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    My Versa-1 Final Review

    I am very unbiased about supplements and will tell you my exact opinion, regardless of what others on this forum might think.

    I would like to point out some of the effects I have noticed from 4 weeks of Versa-1, as well as other things I have noticed.
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Focus was increased
    • Slight strength increase
    • Most of the effects were very subtle, easy to overlook them until you stop taking it.
    • Most effective when taken pre-workout.
    • Could not feel much when taken with a meal on my off days.
    • Had a synergistic effect with my pre-workouts.
    • After discontinuing for a few days, I noticed a definite energy decrease.
    • DOMS occurred during the first 2 weeks but diminished after.(I havent felt DOMS since I first started working out, so this was interesting.)
    • Notable effects during even the first dose.

    Im sure I forgot to post a few notable things about it and will edit and add whatever I have forgotten later. I have been super busy lately so sorry for the delayed review.
    I loved all the effects of Versa-1 except for the DOMS, that was kind of annoying.

    All that being said, Versa-1 in an interesting product for me to categorize. It seems to enhance most that I take along with it, Preworkouts become stronger, only have to take 1/2-3/4 my normal dose. I would not recommend this product BYITSELF to anyone expecting a miracle supplement. It has good effects but they are very subtle, others point them out before you even notice. (my girlfriend pointed out my increased vascularity.) For those of you wanting a noticeable effect, I would encourage stacking Versa-1 with a few other products to help aid your goal. Definitely a perfect addition to any stack. I am looking forward to my upcoming log with Versa-1, TestPowder and Prime!

    I would recommend this product to a friend.
  34. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,240
    Answers
    0


    Great job with both the log and review lpfleiderer! Your honest feedback is much appreciated.

    I'm looking forward to your next run man. Drop a link in here so we can be sure to follow.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Log: Leangains with Test Powder, Erase, Versa-1
    By Driven2lift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Versa-1, C20, OEP Log
    By marcusz16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 10:24 PM
  3. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
  4. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:03 PM
  5. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 07:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in