Day 10

Took 1 Versa-1 with Preworkout drink.
    Preworkout drink:

1 Scoop Purple Wrath
    2G Taurine
    500mg COP
    ˝ Scoop Cordygen
    1G ALCAR
    1 sample packet of GameDay (approx ˝ scoop I think, which is recommended dose)

Today is Back and Biceps day. My favorite day.

Strength:0
    Pumps:8
    Focus:6
    Energy:7
    Endurance:5
    Vascularity:7

Felt super weak today. Pumps were ok.
    Usually Dumbbell Curl: 40x10 45x8 50x8
    Today I did: 40x10 40x8 40x8

Usually do pullups: 15, 12, 8 weighted with 45lbs
    Today I did: 10, 8, 6 with 35lb weight.

Rows were down about 25lbs as well.
    NO MIND MUSCLE CONNECTION TODAY.
    Should have stuck to condense or Jack3d micro PWO.
    Can’t blame the workout on Versa-1 since I switched up from my normal PWO.
    Won’t be trying GameDay again. It gave me moderate pumps with a caffeine-like energy buzz. Not much focus at all.

Ill be on Vacation this weekend so don’t expect a log for a few more days! Can’t wait to relax in the sun!!! Cheers!!

2. Awesome...have fun on your vacation Lpfleiderer! Where are you going?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Awesome...have fun on your vacation Lpfleiderer! Where are you going?
    Just got back from 3 days at Daytona Beach! It rained alot of the time, but still managed to get sunburnt and have alota fun with my girlfriend and enjoyed the downtime. I ate like crazy, 3 solid cheat days for me. Super pumped to get back in the gym after those days off, even though I know I needed the rest.

4. 04/19/13-04/21/13

Days 11-13

Non-training days. Vacation with my girlfriend and 3 solid cheat days. Took my Versa-1 every morning. Noticed some increased vascularity (my girlfriend pointed it out). That was nice. I think my body needed the rest. Hitting the gym super hard tomorrow. Cant wait!

5. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Just got back from 3 days at Daytona Beach! It rained alot of the time, but still managed to get sunburnt and have alota fun with my girlfriend and enjoyed the downtime. I ate like crazy, 3 solid cheat days for me. Super pumped to get back in the gym after those days off, even though I know I needed the rest.
    Good to hear you had a lot of fun! I went to Daytona back in high school and had a blast. Sometimes a few days of rest can be quite beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/19/13-04/21/13

Days 11-13

Non-training days. Vacation with my girlfriend and 3 solid cheat days. Took my Versa-1 every morning. Noticed some increased vascularity (my girlfriend pointed it out). That was nice. I think my body needed the rest. Hitting the gym super hard tomorrow. Cant wait!
    It's always nice when others start noticing your changes. Look forward to your big return bud!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. 04/22/13

Day 14

While I was off on vacation this weekend, had 3 mega cheat days. Packed on alittle in the midsection, but I'm sure I will make up for that this week! I missed the Europa convention. Luckily, my training partner brought me back some samples and some pics!

Took my Versa with breakfast about 2 1/2 hrs before hitting the gym.

Pre Workout Mix:

1 packet Finaflex Ignite 2 sample
    2g COP
    2.5g Taurine
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1/2 scoop Cordygen.
    This was a good combo!

Had an awesome workout today! Felt fantastic in the gym! Killed Chest and Tri's! Tricep pump was insane! I'm pretty sure its a combo of Versa-1, A solid Pre-workout mix and the past 3 days of rest I had.

I used to train to increase my max on bench, deadlift, machines, curls ECT, but ever since my shoulder injury about a year and a half ago, I train for max x8 reps. This helps keep me from hurting my shoulder again while still growing and getting stronger.

I usually do dumbbell bench with
    12x60lb
    10x70lb
    10x80
    6-8x90 (If I feel up to it that day.)

Today I switched it up and did barbell for the first time in about a year(other that out of curiosity at the start of this log when I did 185x10), it really bothers my shoulder. Once I bench past 185 my shoulder starts to hurt really bad. Before I hurt my shoulder, I could rep 225x10 and max 295(at only 145lbs. Those were the glory days,I don't compare to those days anymore. Doubt I'll ever reach that max again. 225x10 is very attainable though, one of my goals for the summer). I haven't been anywhere close to that in 2 1/2 years, mainly because of shoulder pain. Closest I have came it that is 185x10.

I was VERY surprised at how well my shoulder held up today.

Barbell Bench:
    145x12 Warm up
    165x10
    185x10
    205x8(new PR)

Super stoked about doing 205 again without shoulder pain! Haven't done that in forever!

Edit: Weighed in at 152 today. +1 lb since start of Versa-1

Excited for the next 2 Weeks!

Sorry If this log is confusing or redundant, still tweaking alittle from my workout

Cheers!

7. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/22/13

Day 14

While I was off on vacation this weekend, had 3 mega cheat days. Packed on alittle in the midsection, but I'm sure I will make up for that this week! I missed the Europa convention. Luckily, my training partner brought me back some samples and some pics!

Took my Versa with breakfast about 2 1/2 hrs before hitting the gym.

Pre Workout Mix:

1 packet Finaflex Ignite 2 sample
    2g COP
    2.5g Taurine
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1/2 scoop Cordygen.
    This was a good combo!

Had an awesome workout today! Felt fantastic in the gym! Killed Chest and Tri's! Tricep pump was insane! I'm pretty sure its a combo of Versa-1, A solid Pre-workout mix and the past 3 days of rest I had.

I used to train to increase my max on bench, deadlift, machines, curls ECT, but ever since my shoulder injury about a year and a half ago, I train for max x8 reps. This helps keep me from hurting my shoulder again while still growing and getting stronger.

I usually do dumbbell bench with
    12x60lb
    10x70lb
    10x80
    6-8x90 (If I feel up to it that day.)

Today I switched it up and did barbell for the first time in about a year(other that out of curiosity at the start of this log when I did 185x10), it really bothers my shoulder. Once I bench past 185 my shoulder starts to hurt really bad. Before I hurt my shoulder, I could rep 225x10 and max 295(at only 145lbs. Those were the glory days,I don't compare to those days anymore. Doubt I'll ever reach that max again. 225x10 is very attainable though, one of my goals for the summer). I haven't been anywhere close to that in 2 1/2 years, mainly because of shoulder pain. Closest I have came it that is 185x10.

I was VERY surprised at how well my shoulder held up today.

Barbell Bench:
    145x12 Warm up
    165x10
    185x10
    205x8(new PR)

Super stoked about doing 205 again without shoulder pain! Haven't done that in forever!

Edit: Weighed in at 152 today. +1 lb since start of Versa-1

Excited for the next 2 Weeks!

Sorry If this log is confusing or redundant, still tweaking alittle from my workout

Cheers!
    Congrats on the PR bud! Glad you enjoyed your vacation as well. I can't wait for a few days of free eating :-).
    Independent

8. Congrats on the PR man!
    PEScience Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Congrats on the PR man!
    Thanks! I consider it a PR because its the heaviest I have gone post-shoulder injury. I've lifted alot more than this in the past, but after my injury, I took about 5 months off. So thats my PR post-injury! More to come!

10. Breezy11, Bean5er and Classic34, do any of you know if it is ok to stack Versa-1 with Ephedrine? Was thinking about stacking it with bronkaid the last 2 weeks for some added fat loss. What do you guys think?!

11. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Breezy11, Bean5er and Classic34, do any of you know if it is ok to stack Versa-1 with Ephedrine? Was thinking about stacking it with bronkaid the last 2 weeks for some added fat loss. What do you guys think?!
    Hey Lpfleiderer great question bud. It is company policy that we do not advise stacking any of our products with ephedra/ephedrine.
    Independent

12. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hey Lpfleiderer great question bud. It is company policy that we do not advise stacking any of our products with ephedra/ephedrine.
    ok, thats understandable. I should have realized that lol

13. 04/23/13

Day 15

Took my Versa-1 this morning with a fatburner

Preworkout mix:

3/4 packet Gamma Labs PTF (free sample that my workout partner brought back from Europa)
    1.5g COP
    1/2 scoop Cordygen
    2g Taurine
    1 scoop Purple Wrath

All I can say is WOW! My workout was phenominal. Super focus, Sweating tons(probably from the fat-burner), strength was great. Worked out Back and Biceps. Killed deadlifts and Shrugs. Pullups felt strong. Biceps and forearms were lagging though, I kept losing my grip. Overall an awesome workout. Cant attribute all this to Versa-1 since I tried a new Pre-workout today. Nevertheless, I felt a serious mind muscle connection. Loving my past 2 workouts, hopefully it keeps getting better!

14. Good stuff man. You're killing these workouts!
    PEScience Representative

15. 4/24/13 and 4/25/13
    Days 16-17

I had some Finals to study for and take the past 2 days so I had no time for the gym. Still took my Versa-1 in the morning with a fat burner. Now that finals are done, I'm excited for my workout tomorrow. Doing a fully body workout tomorrow(04/26/13). Saturday is my birthday and my girlfriend apparently has a surprise planned with all my friends but she wont tell me what it is. Not gonna have time to workout and I'm taking sunday off as well, So tomorrow I plan on destroying the gym until I have to crawl out of there. lol I hate not making it to the gym as much, but after this week I should be back to my normal lifting schedule.

I got a sample of Alphamine in the mail today. I've been wanting to try this forever. Not sure if Alphamine will be good for lifting or mainly just for cardio. I've read up on it and it sounds like everyone loves it!
    Is it ok to stack Alphamine with Versa-1?
    Assuming its fine,What do you guys think for my preworkout drink?!
    1 Versa-1
    1 scoop Alphamine
    1 scoop Hemavol
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine
    1g ALCAR
    Any suggestions?! I have Condense on hand as well if i need to mix that in

16. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    4/24/13 and 4/25/13
    Days 16-17

I had some Finals to study for and take the past 2 days so I had no time for the gym. Still took my Versa-1 in the morning with a fat burner. Now that finals are done, I'm excited for my workout tomorrow. Doing a fully body workout tomorrow(04/26/13). Saturday is my birthday and my girlfriend apparently has a surprise planned with all my friends but she wont tell me what it is. Not gonna have time to workout and I'm taking sunday off as well, So tomorrow I plan on destroying the gym until I have to crawl out of there. lol I hate not making it to the gym as much, but after this week I should be back to my normal lifting schedule.

I got a sample of Alphamine in the mail today. I've been wanting to try this forever. Not sure if Alphamine will be good for lifting or mainly just for cardio. I've read up on it and it sounds like everyone loves it!
    Is it ok to stack Alphamine with Versa-1?
    Assuming its fine,What do you guys think for my preworkout drink?!
    1 Versa-1
    1 scoop Alphamine
    1 scoop Hemavol
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine
    1g ALCAR
    Any suggestions?! I have Condense on hand as well if i need to mix that in
    How'd your studying go with VERSA-1? I'm done with school (at least for now), but had thought that it may be beneficial (especially the citicoline).

Alphamine is a solid product and stacks well with VERSA-1. Myself and others have enjoyed the combo before weight training and/or cardio. The addition of ALCAR is great and compliments both products (choline sources) as well. I also really like your inclusion of Hemavol and COP. I wouldn't use Condense on days that you take Alphamine.
    PEScience Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

How'd your studying go with VERSA-1? I'm done with school (at least for now), but had thought that it may be beneficial (especially the citicoline).

Alphamine is a solid product and stacks well with VERSA-1. Myself and others have enjoyed the combo before weight training and/or cardio. The addition of ALCAR is great and compliments both products (choline sources) as well. I also really like your inclusion of Hemavol and COP. I wouldn't use Condense on days that you take Alphamine.
    Studying on just versa wasn't very noticeable,, but stacked with some caffeine and ALCAR it definitely helped alot.
    Thanks for the help.
    About to head to the gym and try out this combo!

18. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post

Studying on just versa wasn't very noticeable,, but stacked with some caffeine and ALCAR it definitely helped alot.
    Thanks for the help.
    About to head to the gym and try out this combo!
    Very cool. That sounds like a solid study stack.

No problem man. Look forward to your feedback!
    PEScience Representative

19. 04/26/13
    Day 18

Preworkout stack:
    1 Versa-1
    1scoop Alphamine
    1scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine

(My girlfriend was rushing me so I forgot to add Hemavol and AlCAR )

Got decent energy, could definitely feel the Alphamine, heart rate was jacked through the roof. Focus was good, expected alittle more, should have taken my ALCAR with it. I could see how Alphamine would be awesome for cardio, gunna save the other scoop for a strictly cardio day. The Thermogenic effect was very prominent. But for now I will be sticking to my regular preworkout for strength training days.

Did DC training today, followed by HIIT. I gave it everything I had. Lets just say I'm stuck in my chair. Exhausted.

Stoked for my birthday tomorrow!
    I'll get back to you guys on Monday.
    Cheers!

20. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/26/13
    Day 18

Preworkout stack:
    1 Versa-1
    1scoop Alphamine
    1scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine

Got decent energy, could definitely feel the Alphamine, heart rate was jacked through the roof. Focus was good, expected alittle more, should have taken my ALCAR with it. I could see how Alphamine would be awesome for cardio, gunna save the other scoop for a strictly cardio day. The Thermogenic effect was very prominent. But for now I will be sticking to my regular preworkout for strength training days.

Did DC training today, followed by HIIT. I gave it everything I had. Lets just say I'm stuck in my chair. Exhausted.

Cheers!
    Too bad you forgot the ALCAR and Hemavol, but good to hear the workout went well.

Enjoy your birthday bud!
    PEScience Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/26/13
    Day 18

Preworkout stack:
    1 Versa-1
    1scoop Alphamine
    1scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine

Cheers!
    DC training and HIIT!! Yea buddy, I'd be in my chair as well. Awesome workout and enjoy your birthday bud!
    Independent

22. Happy birthday lp!!! I agree with Breezy. That sounds like an excellent combination.

usplabsdirect.com

23. 4/27/2013 & 4/27/2013

Days 19-20

Had a blast on my birthday, my girlfriend surprised me and all my friends were there, A DJ, and all the goods, so that was great. Hung out on a rooftop pool in downtown Orlando for 8 hours then went downtown at night, so lets just say I had a few too many beers. lol Rested Sunday. Definitely a cheat weekend. Ready to get back to the gym in the morning!

Thanks for the birthday wishes

24. 04/29/13

Day 21

Took my Versa-1, Orange Triad, and 100mg Ubiquinol with breakfast.

Preworkout:

1 scoop Hypershock
    1 1/2 scoop PW
    1/2 scoop Cordygen
    2g COP
    2g Taurine

Despite my 2 days of nutritional abuse, my workout today kicked ass! I took yesterday off Versa-1, and when I took it today, I could feel it strong again!

I did a Chest and Tri's workout today. I felt super strong! For chest press I repped 90lb dumbbells 9 times!(usually only 6-8 if I even touch the 90's at all) I also bumped it up 2 notches above my normal on the triceps press machine and repped it strong even after pushing myself on bench! I would usually be gassed by the end of my workout but I repped out 50 pushups with ease.(usually burn out only 25 after a hard chest workout) Feeling great and loving my Versa-1!

Other notes:
    Got my Prime today! I'm really anxious to start logging this! If I'm getting gains off Versa-1 alone, I could only imagine stacking it with Prime and Test Powder! Do you guys think I should extend my 4 week Versa-1 cycle to an 8-week cycle and add in Prime and Test Powder for the last 4 weeks?
    Or should I take 2 weeks off Versa-1 and then do a 6-8 week cycle of Prime with Versa-1 and Test powder weeks 3-7?!
    Any recommendations would be great!

25. 4/30/13

Day 22
    Took my versa in the morning
    Hit the gym after work.

Pre workout:
    1 scoop Alphamine
    1 scoop Cordygen
    1 scoop PW
    1.5g COP

Today I did HIIT training. I started with a 10 min warmup then right into HIIT. I did fairly well, but when I was finished I crashed super hard. HIIT takes it out of me sometimes.

26. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday.
    04/29/13Day 21Took my Versa-1, Orange Triad, and 100mg Ubiquinol with breakfast.Preworkout:1 scoop Hypershock1 1/2 scoop PW 1/2 scoop Cordygen2g COP2g TaurineDespite my 2 days of nutritional abuse, my workout today kicked ass! I took yesterday off Versa-1, and when I took it today, I could feel it strong again!I did a Chest and Tri's workout today. I felt super strong! For chest press I repped 90lb dumbbells 9 times!(usually only 6-8 if I even touch the 90's at all) I also bumped it up 2 notches above my normal on the triceps press machine and repped it strong even after pushing myself on bench! I would usually be gassed by the end of my workout but I repped out 50 pushups with ease.(usually burn out only 25 after a hard chest workout) Feeling great and loving my Versa-1!Other notes:Got my Prime today! I'm really anxious to start logging this! If I'm getting gains off Versa-1 alone, I could only imagine stacking it with Prime and Test Powder! Do you guys think I should extend my 4 week Versa-1 cycle to an 8-week cycle and add in Prime and Test Powder for the last 4 weeks? Or should I take 2 weeks off Versa-1 and then do a 6-8 week cycle of Prime with Versa-1 and Test powder weeks 3-7?!Any recommendations would be great!
    The second bottle is usually the best with VERSA-1™, so I vote for an extended cycle. As for the other supplements, adding TEST Powder® in for the last 4 weeks sounds like a great idea. PRIME® could be added as well, but I would continue use past 4 weeks, as that is another product that really shines with time. Remember with VERSA-1™ regardless of cycle length you will need to take 4 weeks off in between runs.

usplabsdirect.com

27. I like classic's suggestion; VERSA-1 for 8 weeks would be ideal. I actually just started my second bottle (of my current run) and am really looking forward to the next 4 weeks with all of the effects already going strong. Test Powder and PRIME would be excellent additions for weeks 4-8. If you end up getting more PRIME, you could extend its use to a total of 8-12 weeks. You would also have the option of adding VERSA-1 and/or Test Powder back in after taking their recommended 4 week breaks.

Just remember the following recommendations when planning your run:

VERSA-1: up to 8 weeks on/4 weeks off
    Test Powder: 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
    PRIME: up to 12 weeks on/4 weeks off

Look forward to hearing what you decide on man!

4/30/13

Day 22
    Took my versa in the morning
    Hit the gym after work.

Pre workout:
    1 scoop Alphamine
    1 scoop Cordygen
    1 scoop PW
    1.5g COP

Today I did HIIT training. I started with a 10 min warmup then right into HIIT. I did fairly well, but when I was finished I crashed super hard. HIIT takes it out of me sometimes.
    Nice work with the HIIT bud; it can take a lot out of me as well. I wanted to take a nap the other day, which doesn't happen very often haha.
    PEScience Representative

28. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I like classic's suggestion; VERSA-1 for 8 weeks would be ideal. I actually just started my second bottle (of my current run) and am really looking forward to the next 4 weeks with all of the effects already going strong. Test Powder and PRIME would be excellent additions for weeks 4-8. If you end up getting more PRIME, you could extend its use to a total of 8-12 weeks. You would also have the option of adding VERSA-1 and/or Test Powder back in after taking their recommended 4 week breaks. Just remember the following recommendations when planning your run:VERSA-1: up to 8 weeks on/4 weeks offTest Powder: 4 weeks on/4 weeks offPRIME: up to 12 weeks on/4 weeks offLook forward to hearing what you decide on man!Nice work with the HIIT bud; it can take a lot out of me as well. I wanted to take a nap the other day, which doesn't happen very often haha.
    Not sure why it wouldn't let me post in the correct format, the correctly formatted response is below.

29. Thanks for the info Classic34 and breezy 11! Depending on my how tasking my real estate studying is, I plan to extend this run of VERSA-1 and add in a few things to turn it into a 12 week run. (I would keep this 4 week solo log and rate the product, then I would start a new thread with the others added in.) If my studying gets too intense, I might have to split it up.
    2 options:

Option 1
    12 week Log: Continuing this run of VERSA-1 and make it 8 weeks.
    Versa-1: Weeks 1-8
    Prime: Weeks 5-12 (8 weeks)
    Test Powder: Weeks 5-8 (4weeks)
    (not sure if I should add in Erase anywhere, I have a spare bottle lying around.)

Option 2, If studying gets too busy
    discontinue Versa-1 after this 4 week log, take 4 weeks off.
    Start back up with new log:
    Prime: weeks 1-8 (8 weeks)
    Versa-1 & Test Powder: weeks 3-6(4 weeks)
    (maybe add in Erase if necessary)

30. 05/01/13
    Day 23

Versa with breakfast

Pre workout:
    1 scoop of Ignite-2
    2g COP
    1 scoop PW
    2g taurine

Did back and biceps today.
    Workout was ok.
    Pumps in my biceps were insane. My back felt weak though, and now that I think about it, my biceps felt weak too. I think I needed to rest after yesterdays HIIT. I woke up this morning feeling really tired. I'm taking tomorrow off to rest, work, and study. Friday, my dad and I are going Mt. Biking again. I will probably save the Versa-1 to take pre-ride, that method has worked best for me as far as noticeable effects. Hopefully it will kick in as hard as the first time that I took it while riding. I'll get back to you guys on friday.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Log: Leangains with Test Powder, Erase, Versa-1
    By Driven2lift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 10:25 PM
  2. Versa-1, C20, OEP Log
    By marcusz16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 11:24 PM
  3. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info