Lpfleiderer's Versa-1 Log

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Getting shredded! Lpfleiderer's Versa-1 Log

Hello All,I will be logging Versa-1 the next 4 weeks.Supplements I already take and with be using while logging:
Orange Triad
Omega's
Super Cissus
Purple Wrath
Creatinol-O-Phosphate
ALCAR
Cordygen NanO2
Taurine
Hemavol
Condense
Hypershock Rage

Supplements I might add in:
AndroDrive V3
Erase
Not sure if I will add these or if they would be good stacking on top of Versa-1. I am only making it in the gym 3-4 times a week (or Mt Biking)because business is picking up, don't want to run AndroDrive unless I can spend 6 days a week in the gym.

I Am currently at 150lbs, though I look about 170 (I've always had alot of volume for my weight) at %9-10 bodyfat which is the highest I have been in years. Normally around 7-8 percent when I am consistently in the gym. Doing a push-pull routine and 1 leg day a week right now till I have time to implement a larger routine. I eat clean and train very efficent. I have been training for 5 Years and am very familiar with different forms of training, diets and supplements.
Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.
Enjoy.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Took my first dose yesterday in the morning and felt ZERO effects. Possibly because I did not workout.
04/09/13
Today was my second day taking Versa-1.
Did biceps and chest today, not my normal routine, but I just felt like doing that today. I took one pill at 9am and took 1/2 packet of C4 that I had lying around with 1 scoop purple wrath, 2g taurine, 500mg COP and a half scoop of cordygen at 11:15. Today I felt it. Clean energy, clear focus, very good pumps(more of a tight feeling than a pump), good vascularity dispite my all time high body fat (although im always pretty vascular. So far I'm impressed. Looking forward to more effects. I would post some pictures for a before and after comparison, but I do not have enough posts to post pictures yet.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this.

Considering that you haven't used VERSA-1 before, I'd probably hold off on adding AndroDrive and Erase. It'll allow you to experience what the product has to offer on its own.

That's great that you're already noticing some effects. The focus I get with VERSA-1 is awesome.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Anyone know if there is a way to bypass the 150 posts needed until I can post Images?! Took one today but it wont let me upload it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if there is a way to bypass the 150 posts needed until I can post Images?! Took one today but it wont let me upload it.
I suppose you could PM Admin about it, but I'm not sure if they'd be able to change it for you. You could email the pic to someone and have them post it, or put it on instagram and link it that way. I could probably post it for you if it was on instagram as well.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm in.

Def agree with breezy on this. Excited to see your results bud.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting Pic

luke.jpg

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're already looking great man. Time to get shredded and (even more) vascular! :cool:

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Thanks bud, that was me unflexed, ill takes flexed One later before I get too far into the bottle.
04/10/13
I went Mt biking for 2 hours today. It def gave me some extra stamina and possibly some extra courage?!? Could be placebo, but I tried a few drops and jumps that I have never done, jumps that usually scare me. I sure noticed a focus. Left everyone in my dust lol. The focus was amazing.

I actually began this log thinking I was gunna be disappointed with versa-1, but it's surprisingly effective. It's a very subtle but noticeable effect.

The only downfall is that I am super sore from yesterday's workout, and I rarely get sore. Its probably because versa-1 helped me lift alittle more than usual.

Cheers

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud, that was me unflexed, ill takes flexed One later before I get too far into the bottle.
04/10/13
I went Mt biking for 2 hours today. It def gave me some extra stamina and possibly some extra courage?!? Could be placebo, but I tried a few drops and jumps that I have never done, jumps that usually scare me. I sure noticed a focus. Left everyone in my dust lol. The focus was amazing.

I actually began this log thinking I was gunna be disappointed with versa-1, but it's surprisingly effective. It's a very subtle but noticeable effect.

The only downfall is that I am super sore from yesterday's workout, and I rarely get sore. Its probably because versa-1 helped me lift alittle more than usual.

Cheers
No problem bud. Sounds good.

Congrats on the mtn. biking accomplishments man. I haven't been in years, but would like to get back at it this summer. A lot of what you've mentioned is very similar to what myself and others have experienced with VERSA-1; my focus, performance, and confidence all increase by a noticeable amount. The soreness that you're experiencing is most likely the result of a solid mind-muscle connection and workout.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
04/10/13

Cheers
Great starting physique.

Very cool you are enjoying VERSA 1 thus far. I too would love to get back into mountain biking as I have one sitting in my garage collecting dust lol.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Lpfleiderer, your forearms are ridiculous! What did you do to get those things? That's awesome to hear that you're already noticing something from VERSA-1™. It's only going to get better from here on out!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
In! Lpfleiderer, your forearms are ridiculous! What did you do to get those things? That's awesome to hear that you're already noticing something from VERSA-1(TM). It's only going to get better from here on out!
Lol thanks, I always get complemented on my forearms,they've always been vascular, but the size came once I started working out. I'll have someone post a back picture soon so it can be compared to the end results.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/12/13

So today was back and triceps day. Trying to switch up my routine(back and biceps are usually my favorite). Did a scoop of condense, ALCAR, Purple Wrath, 2g COP and Versa-1 preworkout.

Definitely felt good pumps and focus. Didn't feel the versa as strong today as I did the past 2 workouts, but it was still very noticeable. Was in a rush and didn't hit my upper traps as well as I wanted but other than that I felt great. I will have someone post a back picture for me later.

Thanks for the support!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting Pic

luke (525x700).jpg

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Above picture is me today 4/12/13, day 4 taking versa-1, I weighed in at 151lbs.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong looking back brother. Arms are impressive as well.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Versa-1 is crap... I'll advocate supplements that work all day, but sadly Versa-1 failed to deliver.. Anything.

I think a while from now you'll start seeing the ingredients of Versa-1 put into a lot of proprietary blends, and eventually it'll be cheap. I think right now they're just trying to bank on something "new." It's not even worth $40 to give it a shot, in my opinion. Maybe if it were $20 a bottle, I'd say go for it.

Most all of the positive reviews came from people who acknowledged they were given the supplement for free by UPS. I'm not saying UPS paid them to say good things, but more often than not, people seem to give great reviews for a product when they got it for free. I don't know why.. Maybe because they think that the company will pick them again in the future?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Versa-1 is crap... I'll advocate supplements that work all day, but sadly Versa-1 failed to deliver.. Anything.

I think a while from now you'll start seeing the ingredients of Versa-1 put into a lot of proprietary blends, and eventually it'll be cheap. I think right now they're just trying to bank on something "new." It's not even worth $40 to give it a shot, in my opinion. Maybe if it were $20 a bottle, I'd say go for it.

Most all of the positive reviews came from people who acknowledged they were given the supplement for free by UPS. I'm not saying UPS paid them to say good things, but more often than not, people seem to give great reviews for a product when they got it for free. I don't know why.. Maybe because they think that the company will pick them again in the future?
You are entitled to your opinion of it. Maybe they are just trying to bank on something new, maybe they are trying to make a quality product, but either way I'm going to see if it works. Not sure why you think UPS would give them the supplement for free. :)

I did not get my bottle for free, though that would have been nice.
I'm simply giving my unbiased opinion on the product. I'm on day 4 of 30 so we will see how well it works for me.

Enjoy my log sir!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/13/13

Didn't workout today, still feeling sore from yesterday's workout. Triceps are killing me today. Gonna take it easy and hit the gym really hard tomorrow.

Cheers

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and tris look good. That's impressive for only 150ish lb. body weight.

Lol thanks, I always get complemented on my forearms,they've always been vascular, but the size came once I started working out. I'll have someone post a back picture soon so it can be compared to the end results.
I guess just crazy forearm genetics. Most people would have to do a lot of direct forearm work to get them that well developed.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Back and tris look good. That's impressive for only 150ish lb. body weight.I guess just crazy forearm genetics. Most people would have to do a lot of direct forearm work to get them that well developed.
Thanks! Yea, I never do direct forearm work, though I probably should. They always get super tired or too pumped up to grip anything when I workout my back and biceps. Dunno if that make sense but it hurts sometimes.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/14/13

Day 6 taking Versa-1

Took Versa-1 today with my pre workout.

1 scoop Purple Wrath
1 scoop Cordygen
2g Taurine
2g COP
1g ALCAR
1 scoop Condense

I was feeling exhausted today and didn't feel like going to the gym, went on a bike ride instead. I was going to just do 10-15 miles, but it turned into around 22. Barely made it home. Didn't feel the effects of it as much as the past few days. Going to get some quality rest and hit try to hit the gym super hard tomorrow. My triceps are still sore from 3 days ago, which is weird cuz I rarely get sore. Hopefully they'll feel better for Chest/Triceps/Shoulders tomorrow.

Thanks for all the support!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Yea, I never do direct forearm work, though I probably should. They always get super tired or too pumped up to grip anything when I workout my back and biceps. Dunno if that make sense but it hurts sometimes.
I wouldn't worry about doing direct forearm work in your case, unless you want crazy forearms that are out of proportion with the rest of you. Consider it a gift and leave them alone haha.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/15/13
Day 7
Chest and Tris workout today. I lifted about the same weight that I usually do, I felt really good though. My mood is definitely enhanced, feeling great. Noticed I had a much better pump during this workout than usual. As far as strength goes, nothing noteworthy.

4/16/13
Day 8

Today is rest day, got tons of work to catch up on. One year anniversary with my girlfriend is this weekend so I have to crunch a few days work into one. Taking Friday, Saturday, Sunday off work and heading to the beach.
Starting to notice a slight leaning/ hardening effect since I started this log, but I cant credit it just to versa, my diet has been on par. Going to try to hit the gym hard tomorrow before work.

Cheers.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
04/15/13
Day 7
Chest and Tris workout today. I lifted about the same weight that I usually do, I felt really good though. My mood is definitely enhanced, feeling great. Noticed I had a much better pump during this workout than usual. As far as strength goes, nothing noteworthy.

4/16/13
Day 8

Today is rest day, got tons of work to catch up on. One year anniversary with my girlfriend is this weekend so I have to crunch a few days work into one. Taking Friday, Saturday, Sunday off work and heading to the beach.
Starting to notice a slight leaning/ hardening effect since I started this log, but I cant credit it just to versa, my diet has been on par. Going to try to hit the gym hard tomorrow before work.

Cheers.
Nice update man. Mood enhancement is always a plus.

Enjoy your anniversary. I can't wait until it's warm enough around here to hit the beach :cool:

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Nice update man. Mood enhancement is always a plus.

Enjoy your anniversary. I can't wait until it's warm enough around here to hit the beach :cool:
Thanks! Its beach weather most of the year here in FL! I get to show my hard work more often! lol Keeps me motivated to be in the gym!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
04/15/13
Day 7

4/16/13
Day 8

Cheers.
Awesome update, enhanced mood along with pumps :winning:

Thanks! Its beach weather most of the year here in FL! I get to show my hard work more often! lol Keeps me motivated to be in the gym!
So jealous! Love the climate in FL
Enjoy bud

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/17/13

Day 9

Took Versa-1 first thing in the morning. Was getting super pumped for my workout, music playing to get me motivated, the whole 9 yards. Was about to mix my pre workout, when I decided to double check my schedule. I forgot about a meeting in 30 minutes that would last until my regular workload would persist. No time for the gym! :grumpy: Talk about a buzz kill!

Back and Bi day tomorrow. Going to try to channel my anger/disappointment from missing my workout today. Also thinking about taking 1/2 a packet of a Game Day sample I got in the mail. I've never tried it before, never tried anything with Dendrobium in it, so I'm trying to be careful not to over stim.

any dosing recommendations for the Game Day?!

I also got a free sample of The Curse with my last shipment. Looks dissapointing. anyone have experience with this either?!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
04/15/13Day 7Chest and Tris workout today. I lifted about the same weight that I usually do, I felt really good though. My mood is definitely enhanced, feeling great. Noticed I had a much better pump during this workout than usual. As far as strength goes, nothing noteworthy.4/16/13Day 8Today is rest day, got tons of work to catch up on. One year anniversary with my girlfriend is this weekend so I have to crunch a few days work into one. Taking Friday, Saturday, Sunday off work and heading to the beach. Starting to notice a slight leaning/ hardening effect since I started this log, but I cant credit it just to versa, my diet has been on par. Going to try to hit the gym hard tomorrow before work. Cheers.
Sounds like good things are happening. I'm interested to see where the rest of the run takes you. Enjoy your anniversary! :)
I also got a free sample of The Curse with my last shipment. Looks dissapointing. anyone have experience with this either?!
I've tried a couple samples of it before. It wasn't anything special to me, but it definitely did feel like it had a hearty serving of beta alanine in it.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/18/13

Day 10

Took 1 Versa-1 with Preworkout drink.
Preworkout drink:

1 Scoop Purple Wrath
2G Taurine
500mg COP
½ Scoop Cordygen
1G ALCAR
1 sample packet of GameDay (approx ½ scoop I think, which is recommended dose)

Today is Back and Biceps day. My favorite day.

Strength:0
Pumps:8
Focus:6
Energy:7
Endurance:5
Vascularity:7

Felt super weak today. Pumps were ok.
Usually Dumbbell Curl: 40x10 45x8 50x8
Today I did: 40x10 40x8 40x8

Usually do pullups: 15, 12, 8 weighted with 45lbs
Today I did: 10, 8, 6 with 35lb weight.

Rows were down about 25lbs as well.
NO MIND MUSCLE CONNECTION TODAY.
Should have stuck to condense or Jack3d micro PWO.
Can’t blame the workout on Versa-1 since I switched up from my normal PWO.
Won’t be trying GameDay again. It gave me moderate pumps with a caffeine-like energy buzz. Not much focus at all.

Ill be on Vacation this weekend so don’t expect a log for a few more days! Can’t wait to relax in the sun!!! Cheers!!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome...have fun on your vacation Lpfleiderer! Where are you going?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Awesome...have fun on your vacation Lpfleiderer! Where are you going?
Just got back from 3 days at Daytona Beach! It rained alot of the time, but still managed to get sunburnt and have alota fun with my girlfriend and enjoyed the downtime. I ate like crazy, 3 solid cheat days for me. Super pumped to get back in the gym after those days off, even though I know I needed the rest.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/19/13-04/21/13

Days 11-13

Non-training days. Vacation with my girlfriend and 3 solid cheat days. Took my Versa-1 every morning. Noticed some increased vascularity (my girlfriend pointed it out). That was nice. I think my body needed the rest. Hitting the gym super hard tomorrow. Cant wait!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back from 3 days at Daytona Beach! It rained alot of the time, but still managed to get sunburnt and have alota fun with my girlfriend and enjoyed the downtime. I ate like crazy, 3 solid cheat days for me. Super pumped to get back in the gym after those days off, even though I know I needed the rest.
Good to hear you had a lot of fun! I went to Daytona back in high school and had a blast. Sometimes a few days of rest can be quite beneficial.

04/19/13-04/21/13

Days 11-13

Non-training days. Vacation with my girlfriend and 3 solid cheat days. Took my Versa-1 every morning. Noticed some increased vascularity (my girlfriend pointed it out). That was nice. I think my body needed the rest. Hitting the gym super hard tomorrow. Cant wait!
It's always nice when others start noticing your changes. Look forward to your big return bud!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/22/13

Day 14

While I was off on vacation this weekend, had 3 mega cheat days. Packed on alittle in the midsection, but I'm sure I will make up for that this week! I missed the Europa convention. Luckily, my training partner brought me back some samples and some pics!

Took my Versa with breakfast about 2 1/2 hrs before hitting the gym.

Pre Workout Mix:

1 packet Finaflex Ignite 2 sample
2g COP
2.5g Taurine
1 scoop Purple Wrath
1/2 scoop Cordygen.
This was a good combo!

Had an awesome workout today! Felt fantastic in the gym! Killed Chest and Tri's! Tricep pump was insane! I'm pretty sure its a combo of Versa-1, A solid Pre-workout mix and the past 3 days of rest I had.

I used to train to increase my max on bench, deadlift, machines, curls ECT, but ever since my shoulder injury about a year and a half ago, I train for max x8 reps. This helps keep me from hurting my shoulder again while still growing and getting stronger.

I usually do dumbbell bench with
12x60lb
10x70lb
10x80
6-8x90 (If I feel up to it that day.)

Today I switched it up and did barbell for the first time in about a year(other that out of curiosity at the start of this log when I did 185x10), it really bothers my shoulder. Once I bench past 185 my shoulder starts to hurt really bad. Before I hurt my shoulder, I could rep 225x10 and max 295(at only 145lbs. Those were the glory days,I don't compare to those days anymore. Doubt I'll ever reach that max again. 225x10 is very attainable though, one of my goals for the summer). I haven't been anywhere close to that in 2 1/2 years, mainly because of shoulder pain. Closest I have came it that is 185x10.

I was VERY surprised at how well my shoulder held up today.

Barbell Bench:
145x12 Warm up
165x10
185x10
205x8(new PR)

Super stoked about doing 205 again without shoulder pain! Haven't done that in forever!

Edit: Weighed in at 152 today. +1 lb since start of Versa-1

Excited for the next 2 Weeks!

Sorry If this log is confusing or redundant, still tweaking alittle from my workout :)

Cheers!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
04/22/13

Day 14

While I was off on vacation this weekend, had 3 mega cheat days. Packed on alittle in the midsection, but I'm sure I will make up for that this week! I missed the Europa convention. Luckily, my training partner brought me back some samples and some pics!

Took my Versa with breakfast about 2 1/2 hrs before hitting the gym.

Pre Workout Mix:

1 packet Finaflex Ignite 2 sample
2g COP
2.5g Taurine
1 scoop Purple Wrath
1/2 scoop Cordygen.
This was a good combo!

Had an awesome workout today! Felt fantastic in the gym! Killed Chest and Tri's! Tricep pump was insane! I'm pretty sure its a combo of Versa-1, A solid Pre-workout mix and the past 3 days of rest I had.

I used to train to increase my max on bench, deadlift, machines, curls ECT, but ever since my shoulder injury about a year and a half ago, I train for max x8 reps. This helps keep me from hurting my shoulder again while still growing and getting stronger.

I usually do dumbbell bench with
12x60lb
10x70lb
10x80
6-8x90 (If I feel up to it that day.)

Today I switched it up and did barbell for the first time in about a year(other that out of curiosity at the start of this log when I did 185x10), it really bothers my shoulder. Once I bench past 185 my shoulder starts to hurt really bad. Before I hurt my shoulder, I could rep 225x10 and max 295(at only 145lbs. Those were the glory days,I don't compare to those days anymore. Doubt I'll ever reach that max again. 225x10 is very attainable though, one of my goals for the summer). I haven't been anywhere close to that in 2 1/2 years, mainly because of shoulder pain. Closest I have came it that is 185x10.

I was VERY surprised at how well my shoulder held up today.

Barbell Bench:
145x12 Warm up
165x10
185x10
205x8(new PR)

Super stoked about doing 205 again without shoulder pain! Haven't done that in forever!

Edit: Weighed in at 152 today. +1 lb since start of Versa-1

Excited for the next 2 Weeks!

Sorry If this log is confusing or redundant, still tweaking alittle from my workout :)

Cheers!
Congrats on the PR bud! Glad you enjoyed your vacation as well. I can't wait for a few days of free eating :).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the PR man!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Congrats on the PR man!
Thanks! I consider it a PR because its the heaviest I have gone post-shoulder injury. I've lifted alot more than this in the past, but after my injury, I took about 5 months off. So thats my PR post-injury! More to come!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Breezy11, Bean5er and Classic34, do any of you know if it is ok to stack Versa-1 with Ephedrine? Was thinking about stacking it with bronkaid the last 2 weeks for some added fat loss. What do you guys think?!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Breezy11, Bean5er and Classic34, do any of you know if it is ok to stack Versa-1 with Ephedrine? Was thinking about stacking it with bronkaid the last 2 weeks for some added fat loss. What do you guys think?!
Hey Lpfleiderer great question bud. It is company policy that we do not advise stacking any of our products with ephedra/ephedrine.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Hey Lpfleiderer great question bud. It is company policy that we do not advise stacking any of our products with ephedra/ephedrine.
ok, thats understandable. I should have realized that lol

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/23/13

Day 15

Took my Versa-1 this morning with a fatburner

Preworkout mix:

3/4 packet Gamma Labs PTF (free sample that my workout partner brought back from Europa)
1.5g COP
1/2 scoop Cordygen
2g Taurine
1 scoop Purple Wrath

All I can say is WOW! My workout was phenominal. Super focus, Sweating tons(probably from the fat-burner), strength was great. Worked out Back and Biceps. Killed deadlifts and Shrugs. Pullups felt strong. Biceps and forearms were lagging though, I kept losing my grip. Overall an awesome workout. Cant attribute all this to Versa-1 since I tried a new Pre-workout today. Nevertheless, I felt a serious mind muscle connection. Loving my past 2 workouts, hopefully it keeps getting better!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man. You're killing these workouts!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
4/24/13 and 4/25/13
Days 16-17

I had some Finals to study for and take the past 2 days so I had no time for the gym. Still took my Versa-1 in the morning with a fat burner. Now that finals are done, I'm excited for my workout tomorrow. Doing a fully body workout tomorrow(04/26/13). Saturday is my birthday and my girlfriend apparently has a surprise planned with all my friends but she wont tell me what it is. Not gonna have time to workout and I'm taking sunday off as well, So tomorrow I plan on destroying the gym until I have to crawl out of there. lol I hate not making it to the gym as much, but after this week I should be back to my normal lifting schedule.

I got a sample of Alphamine in the mail today. I've been wanting to try this forever. Not sure if Alphamine will be good for lifting or mainly just for cardio. I've read up on it and it sounds like everyone loves it!
Is it ok to stack Alphamine with Versa-1?
Assuming its fine,What do you guys think for my preworkout drink?!
1 Versa-1
1 scoop Alphamine
1 scoop Hemavol
1 scoop Purple Wrath
1 scoop Cordygen
2g COP
2g Taurine
1g ALCAR
Any suggestions?! I have Condense on hand as well if i need to mix that in

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/24/13 and 4/25/13
Days 16-17

I had some Finals to study for and take the past 2 days so I had no time for the gym. Still took my Versa-1 in the morning with a fat burner. Now that finals are done, I'm excited for my workout tomorrow. Doing a fully body workout tomorrow(04/26/13). Saturday is my birthday and my girlfriend apparently has a surprise planned with all my friends but she wont tell me what it is. Not gonna have time to workout and I'm taking sunday off as well, So tomorrow I plan on destroying the gym until I have to crawl out of there. lol I hate not making it to the gym as much, but after this week I should be back to my normal lifting schedule.

I got a sample of Alphamine in the mail today. I've been wanting to try this forever. Not sure if Alphamine will be good for lifting or mainly just for cardio. I've read up on it and it sounds like everyone loves it!
Is it ok to stack Alphamine with Versa-1?
Assuming its fine,What do you guys think for my preworkout drink?!
1 Versa-1
1 scoop Alphamine
1 scoop Hemavol
1 scoop Purple Wrath
1 scoop Cordygen
2g COP
2g Taurine
1g ALCAR
Any suggestions?! I have Condense on hand as well if i need to mix that in
How'd your studying go with VERSA-1? I'm done with school (at least for now), but had thought that it may be beneficial (especially the citicoline).

Alphamine is a solid product and stacks well with VERSA-1. Myself and others have enjoyed the combo before weight training and/or cardio. The addition of ALCAR is great and compliments both products (choline sources) as well. I also really like your inclusion of Hemavol and COP. I wouldn't use Condense on days that you take Alphamine.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
How'd your studying go with VERSA-1? I'm done with school (at least for now), but had thought that it may be beneficial (especially the citicoline).

Alphamine is a solid product and stacks well with VERSA-1. Myself and others have enjoyed the combo before weight training and/or cardio. The addition of ALCAR is great and compliments both products (choline sources) as well. I also really like your inclusion of Hemavol and COP. I wouldn't use Condense on days that you take Alphamine.
Studying on just versa wasn't very noticeable,, but stacked with some caffeine and ALCAR it definitely helped alot.
Thanks for the help.
About to head to the gym and try out this combo!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studying on just versa wasn't very noticeable,, but stacked with some caffeine and ALCAR it definitely helped alot.
Thanks for the help.
About to head to the gym and try out this combo!
Very cool. That sounds like a solid study stack.

No problem man. Look forward to your feedback!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
04/26/13
Day 18

Preworkout stack:
1 Versa-1
1scoop Alphamine
1scoop Purple Wrath
1 scoop Cordygen
2g COP
2g Taurine

(My girlfriend was rushing me so I forgot to add Hemavol and AlCAR :( )

Got decent energy, could definitely feel the Alphamine, heart rate was jacked through the roof. Focus was good, expected alittle more, should have taken my ALCAR with it. I could see how Alphamine would be awesome for cardio, gunna save the other scoop for a strictly cardio day. The Thermogenic effect was very prominent. But for now I will be sticking to my regular preworkout for strength training days.

Did DC training today, followed by HIIT. I gave it everything I had. Lets just say I'm stuck in my chair. Exhausted.

Stoked for my birthday tomorrow!
I'll get back to you guys on Monday.
Cheers!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
04/26/13
Day 18

Preworkout stack:
1 Versa-1
1scoop Alphamine
1scoop Purple Wrath
1 scoop Cordygen
2g COP
2g Taurine

(My girlfriend was rushing me so I forgot to add Hemavol and AlCAR :( )

Got decent energy, could definitely feel the Alphamine, heart rate was jacked through the roof. Focus was good, expected alittle more, should have taken my ALCAR with it. I could see how Alphamine would be awesome for cardio, gunna save the other scoop for a strictly cardio day. The Thermogenic effect was very prominent. But for now I will be sticking to my regular preworkout for strength training days.

Did DC training today, followed by HIIT. I gave it everything I had. Lets just say I'm stuck in my chair. Exhausted.

Stoked for my birthday tomorrow!
I'll get back to you guys on Monday.
Cheers!
Too bad you forgot the ALCAR and Hemavol, but good to hear the workout went well.

Enjoy your birthday bud!