Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Again my apologies. Never had a serious injury in my life and then hit 40 and stuff starts hitting the fan. Should is still tight but yesterday I felt a pop in my knee and it felt 100% better. 41 with a trick knee, cmon now.

So I was derailed last week but continued to us FS with lunch as more of a afternoon crash lifter.

I have not been on the scale but do notice my abs coming in a little more and pants are starting to get looser. Not sure about my BF.

So far my observations ae as follows

* When this stuff is kicking in I get a very warm sensation down my neck, not in my head or anywhere else.
    * I tend to hungrier much later in the day, could be a combo of me working out harder/cardio, or I am takingmy calories down too much or that this is having the opposite effect and making me hungrier, not sure but I plan on writing down my meals to truly view calorie intake.

Question of the Day:

Who truly is/was the best BB'er and why?

As for me it's Dex - Mr O, Master's O, Arnold Classic 4x and a whole host of other great wins. Also the fact that he went Pro as a bantam weight.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

Now back in the saddle today. 1 cap of FS and 1/s scoop of condense. I am sure sooner or later I will take this to 1 scoop of condense.

20 minutes of HIT treadmill 4 mph/5-6mph

Quick tris today:

4 sets of lying skull crunches (curl bar)
    4 sets of seated tricep extensions (curl bar)
    4 sets of tricep kick backs

Unfortunately my shoulder is still somewhat acting up so have to be mindful not to do any further damage. Would love to hear how others are doing with FS
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hell yea bro! Keep at it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

So continue to like Fat Smack, cardio again 3-4 days a week, minimally 20-25 mins followed by weight training. My downfall is not having a scale but I have never really been a scale guy. I go by how clothes fit and of course spot areas like abs. As previously mentioned I sometimes fear I don't take in enought calories, not that I get hungry but again, enough good calories for growth.

So I took the nerd plung and bought a fitbit flex to track overall calories, sleep and food intake.

Thanks again for staying ony my train, I know sometimes my rants can get a little boring.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

So been truly tracking my calories burned vs food intake, definitely eye opening. Monday was 500 over and yesterday I was more conscious and was 400 under/deficit.

This morning fs/condense blend, 20 minutes HIT and biceps 4 sets 21's curl bar and 2 sets curl bar palms facing down....

Let's go Penguins!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

How's that fit bit working out?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How's that fit bit working out?
    When I used to compete I never counted calories, had super fast metabolism. Now into my 40's I figured perhaps it was time if I truly want to lose weight. Is the fitbit 100% accurate..no but it so far has made me more conscious.

Example - Treadmill clocked 225 calories and fitbit counted 236, really not bad.I also suggest to take it off when lifting and put the data in yourself. The software is very easy and of course the more data you give it the better the results. It was between Flex and jawbone up......
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

Purus Fat Smack Final evalauation
    As always I truly appreciate the opportunity to log fat smack. Purus is one of my honestly favorite companies as I love Condense and D-Pol, great products and fantastic flavoring.
    So I started this endeavor out with a clean diet, very little fat and desert on the weekends. Also made it mandatory that instead of my 7-10 minute cardio warmups I was now doing 20-30 mins in addition to weights.
    Unfortunately I have only lost 2-3 lbs but I cannot fault this product for this. I thought that my intake was less than my output but after keeping a log. So I was hoping to post before and after pictures but with this I won’t be.

Pro’s
    · Nice clean energy. I generally knew this was kicking in due to a warm sensation at the back of my neck.I would fluctuate between 1 or 2 caps.
    · No crashes
    · Good afternoon pick me up
    · Decently priced amongst other thermogenics.
    Con’s
    · Not sure if I really saw any appetite reduction. 9/10 times I eat every 2-3 hours regardless of hunger pains
    · Did not notice any profuse sweating. Not sure if this really is a Negative but I love sweat pouring down, probably a mental thing.
    · Would love to see a thermogenic regulation type feeling where body gets hot/cold
    Like anything this is strictly my opinion and results will differ from person to person. Have a great week!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Purus Fat Smack Final evalauation
    As always I truly appreciate the opportunity to log fat smack. Purus is one of my honestly favorite companies as I love Condense and D-Pol, great products and fantastic flavoring.
    So I started this endeavor out with a clean diet, very little fat and desert on the weekends. Also made it mandatory that instead of my 7-10 minute cardio warmups I was now doing 20-30 mins in addition to weights.
    Unfortunately I have only lost 2-3 lbs but I cannot fault this product for this. I thought that my intake was less than my output but after keeping a log. So I was hoping to post before and after pictures but with this I won't be.

Pro's
    · Nice clean energy. I generally knew this was kicking in due to a warm sensation at the back of my neck.I would fluctuate between 1 or 2 caps.
    · No crashes
    · Good afternoon pick me up
    · Decently priced amongst other thermogenics.
    Con's
    · Not sure if I really saw any appetite reduction. 9/10 times I eat every 2-3 hours regardless of hunger pains
    · Did not notice any profuse sweating. Not sure if this really is a Negative but I love sweat pouring down, probably a mental thing.
    · Would love to see a thermogenic regulation type feeling where body gets hot/cold
    Like anything this is strictly my opinion and results will differ from person to person. Have a great week!
    Good review man. Thanks for the honest opinions. Crazy you didn't get the apatite suppression. That's the main thing I get from FSXR. Everyone's different though I suppose! Thanks again for logging.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%

Awesome review bro thank you!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 11:30 AM
  2. Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt
    By bmftisftw in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:55 PM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:06 PM
  4. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 10:09 AM
  5. Any advice on keeping my libido up during my VAR cycle.
    By babbyrattles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:31 AM