GameDay of Thrones - MAN's GameDay

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Thanks to neddo for letting me sample the 8 serving (more like 16) of MAN's pre-workout GameDay. I had once tried a sample via MAN's Facebook page and wanted to have more of a trial run to see how well this would power me through my workouts.

I've got a log running now, so this will be a brief foray into what I feel GameDay has been offering me during my routines.

Day One:
Had good energy. Usually, when I would get home from work, and after taking the previous pwo I was using, I'd get sleepy. Not due to the pwo, mind you, but I guess mentally, my body would know it was home and would want to rest. I'd still plow through my workouts.

Today, after taking GameDay, a half-serving (which is the suggested serving) none of that was prevalent. I was alert and ready for the workout, literally watching the clock for enough time to elapse as per the directions.

At first, I began to mix it in a small amount of water, then read the instructions to use 16oz. I figured in order to give this a true test, it'd be best to follow the label. Guess that might have been my error with the very first sample I had used. Not sure. All I know is that I was ready to attack, attack, attack.

It got me alert to get ready to go at it. Can't say anything for pumps, per se, especially since today was back and they're not as prominent to see as arms or chest.

I didn't show any ill effects or have any negative reactions. So far, so good!

Game on!

neddo

neddo

Awards
My mannn.

You can mix a half scoop with however much you want. I do about 14 oz for a full scoop personally.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be good!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Two:

Again, GameDay is giving me a great energy surplus to get things going. I love it! I'm not tired or yawning after I drink the 1/2 scoop, but I'm neither jittery nor buzzing and sweating as a result.

This stuff is providing a nice balance to keep me going. I hit it hard today, to account for what I had thought was not enough intensity and despite the fact I wanted to call it over after some reps, I had the reserve to blast one more. Granted, with good form and under control.

Noticed an immediate pump in chest, but I was hoping to have kept it after the workout. Either that, or it was still there and the lighting in my room is causing an odd shift! HAHA...I jest, but I don't think I'm that far off. Pecs were definitely more pronounced as I finished my workout and still have some heft to them.

As it stands, GameDay's giving me that raw energy I need to plow through. Like it is working with my mind and body's own desire and energy capacity to keep things intense. Might sound poetic, but I don't know how to phrase it any other way.

And this is only the second day!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
awesome log so far bro, seems like everyone that's logging it notices a really clean, but intense focus from Game Day. Glad you got some solid pumps off it too.

what were your thoughts on the flavoring?

neddo

neddo

Awards
Aided mind-muscle connection, seemingly? I can dig it :cool:

How long are your lifts on the reg?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
awesome log so far bro, seems like everyone that's logging it notices a really clean, but intense focus from Game Day. Glad you got some solid pumps off it too.

what were your thoughts on the flavoring?
To be quite honest, I didn't consider the flavoring. Not that it was bad, but I think it was good enough. In other words, if it was bad, then it would have literally and figuratively left a bad taste in my mouth.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Aided mind-muscle connection, seemingly? I can dig it :cool:

How long are your lifts on the reg?
From the time I warm-up to the time I wind it all down, it's about 70 minutes, give or take. Sometimes I'll rest a bit more between sets if I want to lift heavier or for greater reps, so that does extend the whole routin.

Yeah, something of a mind-muscle, one I'd describe with more of an aggressive focus in the sense of tapping into energy reserves and/or outright explosion. Not BOOM, chaos status, but more of a controlled burst for what the body needs to get through.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As it stands, GameDay's giving me that raw energy I need to plow through. Like it is working with my mind and body's own desire and energy capacity to keep things intense. Might sound poetic, but I don't know how to phrase it any other way.
That's just what I like hearing! Nom saiyan?! :p

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RicRoc rippin' it up!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Three:

I think my body is getting used to GameDay. And I do not mean it is becoming tolerant. After today's workout, the best I could compare this would be when you're first dating a girl and things are still new and each of you is trying to figure things out.

Once you are more into the bf-gf relationship, that feeling isn't there, but it is not to say you take it for granted nor has that feeling faded. If anything, you rely on it to power you through, and, if the gal's worth it and you see it, acknowledge it, you work harder to keep it going.

This is what GameDay's doing.

Can't say anything in the pump category, but I know it's living up to its claim of aiding in athletic endurance. And, it's potent enough that I'm not wired once I take it. I'm able to sleep comfortably.

Looking forward to tomorrow which is arms. I know those usually blow up just on their own. Game on!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Hahaha dude I love your logs, srs.

Glad that energy is still there, and that your love for it still shows even though you may not think to show it :p

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gameday is like being in a relationship: there's a lot of choices out there, but once you've found "the one," you're set!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Gameday is like being in a relationship: there's a lot of choices out there, but once you've found "the one," you're set!
made me lawl but so true haha

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Four:

The relationship just reached a crossroads!

Today, I was beat up, chewed up and soggy all friggin' day. I was not going to throw in the towel and forgo my workout. I knew this was merely a breaking point and I had to take the bull by the horns.

I wondered if just the 1/2 scoop of GameDay would suffice. Would it be enough to power, to motivate me, energize me, enliven me? Could it do the trick on just the 1/2 scoop? I contemplated, really contemplated going for the full scoop, to generate as much raw power as I could so I could do away with the haggard feeling I had all bloody day.

I decided to go with the 1/2 scoop. I want this to be a full eight day run. No shortcuts, no special days.

GameDay came through. I had it going on today. It was such a thing of beauty. I was still punishing my body, but it liked it. GameDay kept me going and with just the right touch.

It's proving true. Giving me what I need to destroy everything in my path.

The line in the sand has been crossed. There's no going back. Only growing forward.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Day Four:

The relationship just reached a crossroads!

Today, I was beat up, chewed up and soggy all friggin' day. I was not going to throw in the towel and forgo my workout. I knew this was merely a breaking point and I had to take the bull by the horns.

I wondered if just the 1/2 scoop of GameDay would suffice. Would it be enough to power, to motivate me, energize me, enliven me? Could it do the trick on just the 1/2 scoop? I contemplated, really contemplated going for the full scoop, to generate as much raw power as I could so I could do away with the haggard feeling I had all bloody day.

I decided to go with the 1/2 scoop. I want this to be a full eight day run. No shortcuts, no special days.

GameDay came through. I had it going on today. It was such a thing of beauty. I was still punishing my body, but it liked it. GameDay kept me going and with just the right touch.

It's proving true. Giving me what I need to destroy everything in my path.

The line in the sand has been crossed. There's no going back. Only growing forward.

This post amped me up to go the gym, srs

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
^Awesome!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic tale Ric! What's the next journey?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Just going harder and heavier. I feel like a broke the sound barrier this week. It's taken me just over a year to reach this point so I'm stoked for what awaits.

I just noticed your sig! Did this just happen or have I just been totally clueless this whole time? At any rate--congrats!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just going harder and heavier. I feel like a broke the sound barrier this week. It's taken me just over a year to reach this point so I'm stoked for what awaits.

I just noticed your sig! Did this just happen or have I just been totally clueless this whole time? At any rate--congrats!
Yeah, it's recent! Happy to give back and help out!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

i think i know what you mean bro, it's an awesome feeling isn't it? haha

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
For shore, allnatural!

neddo

neddo

Awards

That feeeel. Progress is addictive dude haha.

And he's quite the MANwhore; only fitting he join the ranks :p

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That feeeel. Progress is addictive dude haha.

And he's quite the MANwhore; only fitting he join the ranks :p
A dirty, dirty MANwhore

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Five:

Got some good pumps going on yesterday, technically Day Five. And this was on back. After my rack pulls, my middle back was popping out like crazy.

Still getting good energy and drive with GameDay. I believe the pumps, as stated on the write-up, are coming through. It is also helping with the endurance, aiding somewhat in getting to sets with less rest, that is, if I want to shorten time between sets.

I was supposed to take a hiatus on buying supplements, but I just might have to pull the trigger on NP's GameDay deal. Helps that I got a raise, with a bonus en route....

Like a girl giving you that look when you don't really want to do something, but know it'll favor you down the line.

(Only reason for these female analogies is in hopes of making something of my lunches with my female co-worker. She's definitely worth the effort!)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely some good deals on Gameday, PR-XT, Nolvadren XT, and combos of each. Now's the time to stock up!

neddo

neddo

Awards
(Only reason for these female analogies is in hopes of making something of my lunches with my female co-worker. She's definitely worth the effort!)
Still at it brew?! Ayyyee, attaboyy.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Six:

Felt tired just after eating my pre-workout meal. It seemed to hit me harder than I had thought it would. Got home eager to blast my chest and took my 1/2 scoop of GameDay. Soon, it was on!

Saw a more continued pump in the pecs today than I had last week. I'm sure dosing a full scoop would really bring it out further. If I do buy this--"if", I'll probably do it tomorrow (after I find out what my bonus is)--I'll give one scoop a try. I just want to make sure I don't stay up too late since I train in the evening, after work. Might have to take it before I leave so I'll be set to tear some ish up.

I like the overall smoothness of this stuff. Just right and I think being on this longer, one would see the benefits of the other goodies they packed into each dose.

Feeling The Beatles' Don't Let Me Down with this. And all that that implies!

Game on! Fight on!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Final GameDay serving:

Today was legs and I wanted to get stupid with it. I finished up the remainder of the GameDay, which was just slightly under the full scoop serving. My body handled it well. I did not have any jitters or odd fluctuations of the heart. I went heavy on squats and was able to add more weight with each set till I found an amount that was just right.

Hopefully I worked out hard enough to get in a good night's rest. I'm not wired at the moment, but I hope that when the head hits the pillow, my body will shut down and get some needed rest.

I had fun with GameDay. I think the full benefit would be from taking a full scoop before each workout. I know that once my body gets the blood hot from the first exercise, it's momentum carries me forward. That hasn't happened before with me, or at least the feeling was not as prominent. With GameDay, it's like a girl tugging you a along to go someplace you don't want to, but when you get there, you're having more fun than you thought you would.

And......I'm out!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Final GameDay serving:

Today was legs and I wanted to get stupid with it. I finished up the remainder of the GameDay, which was just slightly under the full scoop serving. My body handled it well. I did not have any jitters or odd fluctuations of the heart. I went heavy on squats and was able to add more weight with each set till I found an amount that was just right.

Hopefully I worked out hard enough to get in a good night's rest. I'm not wired at the moment, but I hope that when the head hits the pillow, my body will shut down and get some needed rest.

I had fun with GameDay. I think the full benefit would be from taking a full scoop before each workout. I know that once my body gets the blood hot from the first exercise, it's momentum carries me forward. That hasn't happened before with me, or at least the feeling was not as prominent. With GameDay, it's like a girl tugging you a along to go someplace you don't want to, but when you get there, you're having more fun than you thought you would.

And......I'm out!

the comparisons you give for how you feel on Game Day are great bro haha, awesome log and glad you enjoyed it so much

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like Gameday makes you last longer than you thought you would...trying to tie that in to your hot woman motif in your updates!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Gameday makes you last longer than you thought you would...trying to tie that in to your hot woman motif in your updates!
NICE!