GameDay of Thrones - MAN's GameDay

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Final GameDay serving:

Today was legs and I wanted to get stupid with it. I finished up the remainder of the GameDay, which was just slightly under the full scoop serving. My body handled it well. I did not have any jitters or odd fluctuations of the heart. I went heavy on squats and was able to add more weight with each set till I found an amount that was just right.

Hopefully I worked out hard enough to get in a good night's rest. I'm not wired at the moment, but I hope that when the head hits the pillow, my body will shut down and get some needed rest.

I had fun with GameDay. I think the full benefit would be from taking a full scoop before each workout. I know that once my body gets the blood hot from the first exercise, it's momentum carries me forward. That hasn't happened before with me, or at least the feeling was not as prominent. With GameDay, it's like a girl tugging you a along to go someplace you don't want to, but when you get there, you're having more fun than you thought you would.

And......I'm out!

Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

Final GameDay serving:

Today was legs and I wanted to get stupid with it. I finished up the remainder of the GameDay, which was just slightly under the full scoop serving. My body handled it well. I did not have any jitters or odd fluctuations of the heart. I went heavy on squats and was able to add more weight with each set till I found an amount that was just right.

Hopefully I worked out hard enough to get in a good night's rest. I'm not wired at the moment, but I hope that when the head hits the pillow, my body will shut down and get some needed rest.

I had fun with GameDay. I think the full benefit would be from taking a full scoop before each workout. I know that once my body gets the blood hot from the first exercise, it's momentum carries me forward. That hasn't happened before with me, or at least the feeling was not as prominent. With GameDay, it's like a girl tugging you a along to go someplace you don't want to, but when you get there, you're having more fun than you thought you would.

And......I'm out!

the comparisons you give for how you feel on Game Day are great bro haha, awesome log and glad you enjoyed it so much
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

3. Looks like Gameday makes you last longer than you thought you would...trying to tie that in to your hot woman motif in your updates!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Looks like Gameday makes you last longer than you thought you would...trying to tie that in to your hot woman motif in your updates!
    NICE!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 03:23 PM
  2. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 10:59 AM
  3. The character of a man
    By ABNRanger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:06 PM