It's a woMAN's GAME DAY too! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,536
    Rep Power
    4753247
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just googled it... good god! When you start can you post a pic of you in your 'uniform' lol

  2. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    So before I go to the gym I want to see if I can get a bit of a discussion going here.. I have a new goal, and I need to at least see results in a month.. If not be where I want to be.. Here's what's up:

    I got a new job for a restaurant that will be opening in my town in July.. Catch is I'm gonna be recruiting other hot girls to work there as well starting June 3rd.. Requirements for the job are that you have a hot ass body, which obviously I have cause I was first hired.. Anyway with that said I want and need to tone my mid section, I have a lot of trouble losing the weight I have and my pudge in my stomach along with my thighs, I hate them lol I know a lot of men think thick thighs are sexy, and ill agree to an extent, I need to tone up big time!!

    Now here's where the problems start, I don't have the money to stick to an 1800 cal diet or anywhere even close to it, lets just say other then some pb&j sandwiches and a protein bar here and there all I'm eating is ramen, so I need an effective way that works fast to cut the belly fat, and tone my abs.. I know running will be good as long as I start again and keep to it.. So here's my questions..

    How much cardio do you think I should do in order to meet my goal?

    Is there anything else that I could do to help cut quick and get tone?

    Look forward to your answers!
    keep sodium low (ramen), fasted cardio is great. dont do the same kind of cardio every day either. change it up.

    jump rope, HIIT, swimming
  3. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Lol look up Twin Peaks Restaurant and you'll get an idea
    bone daddy's is the new twin peaks like twin peaks was the new hooters
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Just googled it... good god! When you start can you post a pic of you in your 'uniform' lol
    Yes I will just for you guys enjoyment
    -DangerLace-
  5. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Very short rest periods between sets, and HIIT training.. Are you not able to take in protein powder? And would you consider an ECA stack?
    No I can't afford it :/
    -DangerLace-
  6. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I'm not going to even attempt fostering false hopes.

    Your diet will dictate progress more than anything you could possibly do exercise wise. "Abs are made in the kitchen" only exemplifies my point, and moreso applicable to your situation. and Ramen is chock full of absolutely nothing beneficial for your goal :/

    That said, HIIT and ECYa are paramount with respects to fat loss - but if you're in too hard a caloric deficit you will be murdering muscle and your metabolic system.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  7. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I'm not going to even attempt fostering false hopes.

    Your diet will dictate progress more than anything you could possibly do exercise wise. "Abs are made in the kitchen" only exemplifies my point, and moreso applicable to your situation. and Ramen is chock full of absolutely nothing beneficial for your goal :/

    That said, HIIT and ECYa are paramount with respects to fat loss - but if you're in too hard a caloric deficit you will be murdering muscle and your metabolic system.
    agreed
  8. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I'm not going to even attempt fostering false hopes.

    Your diet will dictate progress more than anything you could possibly do exercise wise. "Abs are made in the kitchen" only exemplifies my point, and moreso applicable to your situation. and Ramen is chock full of absolutely nothing beneficial for your goal :/

    That said, HIIT and ECYa are paramount with respects to fat loss - but if you're in too hard a caloric deficit you will be murdering muscle and your metabolic system.
    Yeah I kinda figured that.. When I was with DD he helped me stick to y diet but he was also supplying all the food.. And that's when I saw the most improvement.. Here lately I haven't seen much change, only in strength.. Also when I start this job making $10 an hour and woking as much as I want I'll be able to eat right and get back on an 1800 cal diet along with buying protein powder too
    -DangerLace-
  9. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Yeah I kinda figured that.. When I was with DD he helped me stick to y diet but he was also supplying all the food.. And that's when I saw the most improvement.. Here lately I haven't seen much change, only in strength.. Also when I start this job making $10 an hour and woking as much as I want I'll be able to eat right and get back on an 1800 cal diet along with buying protein powder too
    if you need help with supplements while on a budget, Forskolin-95 is cheap and very effective.
  10. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    if you need help with supplements while on a budget, Forskolin-95 is cheap and very effective.
    Until I start that new job I can't afford anything extra.. I know it's sh*ty
    -DangerLace-
  11. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Until I start that new job I can't afford anything extra.. I know it's sh*ty
    well, for future reference:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...5-60-caps.html
  12. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Wow I'm de-motivated as F*** now.. Ill post my workout later.. Guys kinda crushed my spirits..
    -DangerLace-
  13. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,332
    Rep Power
    8589120
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Wow I'm de-motivated as F*** now.. Ill post my workout later.. Guys kinda crushed my spirits..
    What kind of foods do you like? Tuna, chicken, etc? Sometimes those "club" stores offer good deals on club packs of chicken and stuff; priced cheap per pound as long as you buy 5-10 lb packages. I think you're on the right track for losing weight and toning up as long as you keep working the big groups like legs, chest, back with compound movements. Incorporate cardio 1-2 days a week or even for 10-15 minutes after a weight session and you'll probably be where you want to be.

    Don't give up!
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,536
    Rep Power
    4753247
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Wow I'm de-motivated as F*** now.. Ill post my workout later.. Guys kinda crushed my spirits..
    Just keep working hard! You are already making great progress.. as Piston said..don't give up!
  15. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro
  16. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Ok wtf am I supposed to do with that..?
    -DangerLace-
  17. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    What kind of foods do you like? Tuna, chicken, etc? Sometimes those "club" stores offer good deals on club packs of chicken and stuff; priced cheap per pound as long as you buy 5-10 lb packages. I think you're on the right track for losing weight and toning up as long as you keep working the big groups like legs, chest, back with compound movements. Incorporate cardio 1-2 days a week or even for 10-15 minutes after a weight session and you'll probably be where you want to be.

    Don't give up!
    I didn't like the fact that I feel like I let my sponsor down.. He may not know it but he's kinda a role model to me.. I take what he says seriously.. Kinda sucked hearing what he had to say.. I'm gonna keep going so hopefully ill get my results.
    -DangerLace-
  18. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post

    Ok wtf am I supposed to do with that..?
    Read it. It's a diet that although is rather unhealthy it's very effective at extreme rapid weight loss. It's not maintainable for very long but it will shed fat more than any other short term diet.
  19. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Read it. It's a diet that although is rather unhealthy it's very effective at extreme rapid weight loss. It's not maintainable for very long but it will shed fat more than any other short term diet.
    Ok I read it but I have one question.. How am I gonna do that? I would have to go to a doctor to determine how long and what I need to to, and doctors are gonna go by weight and would probably recommend that I stay away from this diet because I am not over weight or even close, I understand just basically fasting on nothing but protein but that too gets expensive, so It wouldn't happen till later next month, it seems like a solid plan and like it would work as long as it was used in the correct way and in short periods of time, I don't want to harm my body by taking away all the carbs, and cals that I would be getting from other foods as well, along with sugar and other stuff that is really needed to help your body grow and recover. You get me?
    -DangerLace-
  20. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Getting caught up Lacey!


    Looks like your still killing it, great to see. :-)
    Independent
  21. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,332
    Rep Power
    8589120
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    You could try tapering your carbs throughout the day; eat high carb in the morning and low at dinner and cut them out completely after dinner. Maybe a piece of fruit or something healthy, but definitely limit them in the evening and you might see some changes that way.
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You could try tapering your carbs throughout the day; eat high carb in the morning and low at dinner and cut them out completely after dinner. Maybe a piece of fruit or something healthy, but definitely limit them in the evening and you might see some changes that way.
    That's actually some solid advice! And may just work, citing my carbs before I sleep would def help!
    -DangerLace-
  23. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I agree. Keep carbs around your workouts only and on higher days taper them down.,

    If you look it's not all that expensive to eat right especially for women as you typically don't eat as much., for example a bag of organic GF brown rice at Costco is like 13 bucks. This lasts me at least two plus months. Big bag if frozen chx Is around 22 bucks. You get my point I think. If there's a will you will make it happen. Drop the ramen as it is garbage. Keep pushing and don't give up you look great!
    Independent
  24. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I agree. Keep carbs around your workouts only and on higher days taper them down.,

    If you look it's not all that expensive to eat right especially for women as you typically don't eat as much., for example a bag of organic GF brown rice at Costco is like 13 bucks. This lasts me at least two plus months. Big bag if frozen chx Is around 22 bucks. You get my point I think. If there's a will you will make it happen. Drop the ramen as it is garbage. Keep pushing and don't give up you look great!
    I gotcha but when I say broke I mean broke like no money at all until I start that job.. So soon enough
    -DangerLace-
  25. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post

    I gotcha but when I say broke I mean broke like no money at all until I start that job.. So soon enough
    Haha ok I got it sorry. Then eat to survive and kill it in the gym girl. Then when you start making cash change your diet :-)

    We believe in you get it done!
    Independent
  26. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,536
    Rep Power
    4753247
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    We believe in you get it done!
    ^^^ this
  27. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post

    Ok I read it but I have one question.. How am I gonna do that? I would have to go to a doctor to determine how long and what I need to to, and doctors are gonna go by weight and would probably recommend that I stay away from this diet because I am not over weight or even close, I understand just basically fasting on nothing but protein but that too gets expensive, so It wouldn't happen till later next month, it seems like a solid plan and like it would work as long as it was used in the correct way and in short periods of time, I don't want to harm my body by taking away all the carbs, and cals that I would be getting from other foods as well, along with sugar and other stuff that is really needed to help your body grow and recover. You get me?
    I wasnt implying you were overweight at all you asked the way to drop the most weight in a month hence why I suggested a psmf. If you want to do it healthily it won't be fast. To lose weight in a healthy manner a caloric deficit, resistance training and cardio, basically what your already doing.
  28. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    something that is super cheap is simply drinking more water throughout the day. also, cutting portions will save you money as well. drink water before your meal and cut the portions. the water will keep you more full throughout the day, especially when drinking a large glass before your meal.
  29. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Ok here's my Friday update sorry it took me so long to get it up.. Kept forgetting..

    Friday Chest/arms

    Cable Flyes: 10x 12 20x 10, 10
    Push ups: 2 sets, 15 reps
    Dumbbell bench press: 15x 12, 10

    Rope pull downs: 20x 12 25x 10, 10
    Dumbbell cross jabs: 10x 12, 12, 12
    Bicep curls: 10x 12, 15x 12, 12

    Bonus: abs

    Hanging knee raise: 2 sets, 20 reps
    Lying leg raise: 2 sets, 15 reps
    Decline crunches: 2 sets, 25 reps
    -DangerLace-
  30. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,332
    Rep Power
    8589120
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    How are you feeling during/after your workouts? Hopefully Gameday's giving you the fuel you need to plow through your workouts!
    BOARD TYRANT
  31. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,536
    Rep Power
    4753247
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice workout Lacey.. keep it up.
  32. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    How are you feeling during/after your workouts? Hopefully Gameday's giving you the fuel you need to plow through your workouts!
    Feeling great during, and afterward I feel like I need a nap because GameDay takes all the focus and energy I have and puts it into my muscles lol I love it though!! I will def recommend this sup to everyone!!
    -DangerLace-
  33. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Figured you guys wouldn't mind having a face to put with the body!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -DangerLace-
  34. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,536
    Rep Power
    4753247
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You are beautiful young lady! Enjoy your day... and kill it at the gym later!
  35. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    after having the weekends off from the gym, mondays are my favorite! i feel fresh and eager to get back at it! hope u stay motivated!
  36. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Monday: shoulders/abs


    DB shoulder press: 10x 12, 12, 12
    DB side lat: 8x 12, 10, 10
    Pull ups: 5, 5, 4
    Wide grip lat pull down machine: 50x 12, 12, 10

    Lying leg raise: 2 sets, 15 reps
    Decline crunches: 2 sets, 25 reps

    Good workout today, also got some help with y form on the lat pull downs, which helped me feel a pull a lot more. Game day treated me really good as always. I have been noticing though that after I take it I always have to pee before I lift lol sorry if that's to much info but I had to put it it there since this is a review as well..

    I only have about 1 scoop left which is really sad, I may be able to stretch it for 2 more days, when I do run out I will be switching back to my old log which I will post a link I the thread on this one so you all can follow me over to it.

    Thanks for the support thought this guys and thanks for leading me as well.. Enjoy this update pics, took them this morning while I was extremely dry.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    -DangerLace-
  37. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,536
    Rep Power
    4753247
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Another great update! Things seem to be working well for you, and there is definitely progress from the pics you took a while back.
  38. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Another great update! Things seem to be working well for you, and there is definitely progress from the pics you took a while back.
    Thank you, that means a lot
    -DangerLace-
  39. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    one of the best logs going on right now, its really been awesome following along. great to see you working so hard too, and glad Game Day is treating you well. keep crushing it
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  40. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,332
    Rep Power
    8589120
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Great progress so far Lacey! You try that carb tapering yet for meals?
    BOARD TYRANT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It's here...MAN Sports GAME DAY! With GPLC and Pure PF3.
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 08:08 AM
  2. Is it OK to lift twice a day?
    By bigred869 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 01:55 PM
  3. 15-30g Fat a day too little?
    By ssor1005 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 08:33 PM
  4. GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!
    By jminis in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in