It's a woMAN's GAME DAY too! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Nice update + solid arm tat, digggiin' it.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/


  2. great numbers there, and glad Game Day gave you such a great kick prior to training. great pics too btw
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   
       


  3. look great

  4. Looking good girl. Ink is awesome too. What is the caffiene content of Gameday? You are the second logger that has dropped down from full dosing.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking good girl. Ink is awesome too. What is the caffiene content of Gameday? You are the second logger that has dropped down from full dosing.
    Well when we started they told us that .5 of a scoop should be enough, I started out lower then that and worked my way up.. Caffeine content is right around 250mg
    -DangerLace-
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking good girl. Ink is awesome too. What is the caffiene content of Gameday? You are the second logger that has dropped down from full dosing.
    In fact the serving size is only supposed to be 1/2 scoop..
    -DangerLace-

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Well when we started they told us that .5 of a scoop should be enough, I started out lower then that and worked my way up.. Caffeine content is right around 250mg
    Thx, what is the reasoning behind such a lower dose reccomendation? Looking at the caffiene content in it has me going with 1 1/2 scoops minimum. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Thx, what is the reasoning behind such a lower dose reccomendation? Looking at the caffiene content in it has me going with 1 1/2 scoops minimum. Lol
    1/2 scoop = 1 serving = 200 mg caffeine

    1 scoop = 2 servings = 400 mg caffeine
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  9. We want to give enough flexibility to the users to dose what they want, but we're finding that going past one scoop doesn't actually have much benefit. Can't work out well if you're tweaking!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    1/2 scoop = 1 serving = 200 mg caffeine

    1 scoop = 2 servings = 400 mg caffeine
    Yeah 1/2 scoop was almost to much for me.. It got me right on that thin line where I was almost to the point of tweaking but I was still able to put out a damn good workout
    -DangerLace-

  11. I've applied to log this in Piston's thread... I am usually 2-3 scoop preworkout guy (very stim tolerant).. so would really like to see what 1 scoop of this stuff does for me!

    Have a good shoulder workout on Monday, Danger..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I've applied to log this in Piston's thread... I am usually 2-3 scoop preworkout guy (very stim tolerant).. so would really like to see what 1 scoop of this stuff does for me!

    Have a good shoulder workout on Monday, Danger..
    Thanks I will for sure, yeah stuff is dangerous for sure the right amount an you feel like you can move mountains!
    -DangerLace-

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I've applied to log this in Piston's thread... I am usually 2-3 scoop preworkout guy (very stim tolerant).. so would really like to see what 1 scoop of this stuff does for me!
    Same for me so I'm curious as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Had a great workout again today, GameDay is def treating me right. Focus was all in today and I pushed hard to speed through my workout with low rest periods.

    Shoulders/abs

    Dumbbell shoulder press: 10x 12, 12, 12
    Dumbbell upright row: 8x 10, 10, 10
    Wide grip lat pull down: 57.5x 12, 12, 12
    Unassisted pull ups: 5, 5, 4
    Bent over row: 10x 10 between all sets then switched to 12x 10 between sets
    Twisted decline dumbbell sit-ups: 10x 1 set of 25 reps
    Hanging knee raise: 1 set, 25 reps
    Decline crunches: 1 set, 25 reps

    Powered through with crazy focus today! And I just want to take a second to talk about the taste of GameDay, I HATE fruit punch flavor so I was really scared to try it, but after that first sip I loved it.. It really taste like candy!! Lets be real here no one likes the taste of most pre workouts but this.. Trust me this you'll love!!

    Until Wednesday, take care!! And stay posted!!
    -DangerLace-

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Had a great workout again today, GameDay is def treating me right. Focus was all in today and I pushed hard to speed through my workout with low rest periods.

    Shoulders/abs

    Dumbbell shoulder press: 10x 12, 12, 12
    Dumbbell upright row: 8x 10, 10, 10
    Wide grip lat pull down: 57.5x 12, 12, 12
    Unassisted pull ups: 5, 5, 4
    Bent over row: 10x 10 between all sets then switched to 12x 10 between sets
    Twisted decline dumbbell sit-ups: 10x 1 set of 25 reps
    Hanging knee raise: 1 set, 25 reps
    Decline crunches: 1 set, 25 reps

    Powered through with crazy focus today! And I just want to take a second to talk about the taste of GameDay, I HATE fruit punch flavor so I was really scared to try it, but after that first sip I loved it.. It really taste like candy!! Lets be real here no one likes the taste of most pre workouts but this.. Trust me this you'll love!!

    Until Wednesday, take care!! And stay posted!!
    awesome news! glad to see you are loving your product. always good to see reviews on taste because so many people go by that vs results it will/can deliver. always good to have both!

  16. Focus, endurance, taste...seems to have it all! Nice workout Lacey.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  17. Nice update Danger, solid workout.. Like the sound of the intense focus.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Focus, endurance, taste...seems to have it all! Nice workout Lacey.
    Piston.. sent you a PM...

    Sorry Dangerlace

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Piston.. sent you a PM...

    Sorry Dangerlace
    All good
    -DangerLace-

  20. Hahahaha still hyped up from my pre workout lol, felt like my workout was basically nothing today and you guys are gonna love this!!! I did squats for the first time EVER today so I'm pretty damn excited to share this one!!

    Legs/back

    Dumbbell stiff leg dead life: 30x 10, 20x 12, 12
    Standing cable hamstring curl: 12.5x 12, 12, 12 each leg
    Basic squats: 120x 12, 180x 12, 12
    Hip extensions: 12.5x 12, 12, 12 each leg
    One arm dumbbell row: 12x 12, 12, 12 each arm
    Back extension: 90x 12, 100x 12, 12
    Push ups between sets: 5 reps

    Ok so there it is.. Someone in my older thread told me I really need to start working on my hamstrings, not sure if he's following along on this log or not but I took his advice obviously. He was right about what he said though, it was pretty obvious that I needed to do something about them so my legs didn't bow in further then they already are, (see attached picture) I def noticed how weak my hamstrings really are from those squats, though I could have easily squared over 200lbs I couldn't because of a knee injury that I had back in high school.. Hopefully keeping up with this hamstring workout I have going on will help strengthen my right knee more and reduce the bowing effect on my legs.

    With that said I hope everyone is having a great week and I shall update again on Friday with my chest and arm workout.. Feel free to give me your feed back!! I'm heading out to the beach to get my tan on!!

    These pictures are not updated, they are pictures taken about a month ago..
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    -DangerLace-

  21. Great workout Lacey...and awesome job with the squats!!!

  22. Working on those gams then getting them some sun...sounds like a great plan!

    BTW, I think I urged you to do some hammy exercises...you're welcome! lol
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. awesome leg workout, and really good squat numbers. glad Game Day is treating you well

    what kind of knee injury did you have?
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  24. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    awesome leg workout, and really good squat numbers. glad Game Day is treating you well

    what kind of knee injury did you have?
    I had a hairline fracture in my right knee from soccer.. Doesn't sound like much but I tell ya it was painful and from my knee not getting the physical therapy that it needed it never got its full strength back which is leading me to believe that it never healed right..
    -DangerLace-

  25. Alright had a great workout today and even worked on my form with bench presses.. And actually did an arm workout that I had totally forgot about!!

    Barbell Bench Press: 55x 12, 8, 8
    Standing Cable Flyes: 5(each arm)x 12, 12, 12
    Push Ups: 2 sets, 15 reps
    Bicep Curls: 10x 12, 12, 12
    Dumbbell Cross Jabs: 10x 12, 12, 12 (each arm)
    Rope Pull Downs: 17.5x 12, 12, 12
    Pull ups: 5, 4, 4

    Today was great, had some extra motivation on top of my GameDay cause I had a guy friend with me who helped me with my form.. He will actually most likely end up getting me into more cardio as well cause he's a huge cardio freak. Felt a great burn today and will no doubt be sore as crap tomorrow! Which is why I switched my chest days to Friday so my body has the whole weekend to recover. GameDay as always was awesome today, no post workout glitters and didn't take any away from my strength while doing my workout can't wait for another week on this stuff!!!

    Hope everyone has a good weekend and stay tuned for Monday!!
    -DangerLace-

  26. Thanks for the update Lacey, have a great weekend!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  27. Greedily asking for the Monday lowdown!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  28. Alright don't get your panties in a bunch Piston lol here it is, sorry it's late.

    Monday, Shoulder/Abs

    DB Shoulder Press: 10x 12, 12, 12
    DB Side Laterals: 8x 10, 8, 8
    Pull Ups: 6, 5, 6
    Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs: 57.5x 12, 10, 8

    Bent over Rows (between all sets): 12x 10, 15x 10 (each arm)

    Lying Leg Raise: 2 sets, 15 reps
    Swiss Ball Crunches: 2 sets, 25 reps, 12 lbs ball
    Decline Crunches: 2 sets, 25 reps


    Wasn't feeling so into it today for some reason, I think it has to do with lack of sleep or not getting good sleep the last few days, I'm mentally and physically tired. But I pushed through and got a good workout on, took some stress out on weights and got it done. Hopefully Wednesday will be better for me and I can get an even better leg workout in.

    -DangerLace-

  29. Panties? Has commando not even been considered? Sorry to hear today wasn't quite as you expected; Mondays stink!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  30. take some enhanced and u will feel geared for every workout!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It's here...MAN Sports GAME DAY! With GPLC and Pure PF3.
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 07:08 AM
  2. Is it OK to lift twice a day?
    By bigred869 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 12:55 PM
  3. 15-30g Fat a day too little?
    By ssor1005 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 07:33 PM
  4. GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!
    By jminis in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in