GameDay-Time to man up (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

GameDay-Time to man up (sponsored)

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

GameDay-Time to man up (sponsored)

Big shout out to Neddo and MAN for this gameday log! I am a stim junkie so this will be interesting to see how this stacks up to the competitors! Got my Gameday in the mail today but not until late this evening. Will workout tomorrow on it and am stoked to see what it brings. Past pre's have been literally everything...
    Craze,flood, rage, enhanced, micro, speedx3, maximize intense, fierce domination etc...
    Right now I really like Micro since it is calm and I get a great pump. Craze focus was insane but the energy wasnt there. Hopefully this will be my new go to! especially if I am good at 1/2 scoop Can't Wait!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love the enthusiasm mang, let's do woorrkk.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just had 1/2 scoop and worked out! felt good for sure.... real clean energy and I was sweating a little more than usual. Nothing over the top energy wise which has been what I am looking for. I also had a great pump! focus was also really good..... Not too intense like craze but surely noticeable.
    energy-7.5- great for a late evening workout
    focus-8
    pump-8.5
    taste-8.5-
    overall- 8/10
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What kind of workout did you do? Just curious
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Senior Member

I actually hit arms solo. I like to hit them with a new pre as I get my biggest pumps in my arms. Hit barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, skull crushers, kickbacks, and wrist curls for the forearm pump followed up with abs... Really like it so far... no sort of crash yet.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I actually hit arms solo. I like to hit them with a new pre as I get my biggest pumps in my arms. Hit barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, skull crushers, kickbacks, and wrist curls for the forearm pump followed up with abs... Really like it so far... no sort of crash yet.
    You'll wait forever for that crash because it doesn't come with the product!
    BOARD TYRANT
  7. Senior Member

Lol. Yep. Still all good. I do need to sleep tonight though
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just had 1/2 scoop and worked out! felt good for sure.... real clean energy and I was sweating a little more than usual. Nothing over the top energy wise which has been what I am looking for. I also had a great pump! focus was also really good..... Not too intense like craze but surely noticeable.
    energy-7.5- great for a late evening workout
    focus-8
    pump-8.5
    taste-8.5-
    overall- 8/10
    sweet start to the log. seems like you might be able to handle 3/4 though, should help get that energy and focus rating a bit higher in your eyes. looking forward to more updates
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  9. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol. Yep. Still all good. I do need to sleep tonight though
    Sleep is always good! Gotta get on dat dere recovery train. Interested to see how you like 3/4's and maybe even 1 scoop.
  10. Senior Member

Just finished working out. 3/4 scoop on empty stomach equals perfect for me
    Workout: delts/traps 3x12,10,8
    Military press, upright rows, Arnold's, lateral raises, barbell shrugs to wrap it up.
    Liking this gameday so far! Had a good pump, energy, and focus. Not too much but just perfect.
    Energy-8.5
    Focus-8
    Pump8.5
    Overall-8.5

Like I said. I'm looking for a well rounded pre. I don't want to take craze and stare at the wall, or be cracked out and nauseous with something else. So far gameday is fitting my needs perfectly!
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post

Sleep is always good! Gotta get on dat dere recovery train. Interested to see how you like 3/4's and maybe even 1 scoop.
    3/4 seemed good so far! Is 1 scoop is 400mg caffeine?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

3/4 seemed good so far! Is 1 scoop is 400mg caffeine?
    Yes sir! Glad you're liking Gameday so far. We're very proud of the formula and it's getting great feedback!
    BOARD TYRANT
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Yes sir! Glad you're liking Gameday so far. We're very proud of the formula and it's getting great feedback!
    Yeah I will prob stick to 3/4 just for my own personal reasons. However, I wouldn't want to go any higher cause it more then gets the job done!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

.75 scp is literally the most reported dose that provides the best energy/focus/pumps without overdoing any aspect. I dose between .75 - 1scp depending on how much energy/pick me up I need at the time.

Glad you're enjoying it, and lold at the Craze:stare at the wall reference.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Yeah I will prob stick to 3/4 just for my own personal reasons. However, I wouldn't want to go any higher cause it more then gets the job done!
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: .5 - .75 scoops to get an effective workout at the price point we're offering it for is a STEAL. Glad you're liking it!
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

That's a lot of caffeine per scoop....
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Very few people are dosing a full scoop precisely for that reason. We recommend a half scoop and many loggers are finding that to be great for them. Anything over a full scoop doesn't help your workout. 60 efficacious doses / workouts for $35 plus a bunch of freebies for what we're selling it for at Nutraplanet can't be beat!

Searching for small baggies for you Jimbo!
    BOARD TYRANT
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've said it before and I'll say it again: .5 - .75 scoops to get an effective workout at the price point we're offering it for is a STEAL. Glad you're liking it!
    ^this.

can't forget that Nutra has the Game Day Kickoff stack still up too
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

^this.

can't forget that Nutra has the Game Day Kickoff stack still up too
    Think I might have to invest in that one!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Think I might have to invest in that one!
    it really is a solid deal, plus you get to try Nolvadren XT
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

it really is a solid deal, plus you get to try Nolvadren XT
    Always a bonus! XT is a nice touch to add.
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. Senior Member

Always a bonus! XT is a nice touch to add.
    Just ran an xt log. Loved the stuff! Just hit another solid workout with 3/4 scoop
    3x12,10,8
    Flat bench, incline flies, decline dumbbell a press, close grip bench, kickbacks, closed up with abs

Overall 8.75 today same individual ratings as the second workout but today I just really pushed hard. I like concentrated pres since they tend to be lighter on the stomach and gameday is no different!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Just ran an xt log. Loved the stuff! Just hit another solid workout with 3/4 scoop
    3x12,10,8
    Flat bench, incline flies, decline dumbbell a press, close grip bench, kickbacks, closed up with abs

Overall 8.75 today same individual ratings as the second workout but today I just really pushed hard. I like concentrated pres since they tend to be lighter on the stomach and gameday is no different!
    concentrate hybrid lol but nah, i know what you mean bro. it gives you a kickass workout without a massive serving size and having to drink a ton of fluid with it. although a ton of water + game day + Body Octane makes for some epic training

main reason for the whole "concentrate-hybrid" we use to describe Game Day is the gplc, gms, and PF3 (truly defining ingredient right here) in addition to some great stimulants
  24. Senior Member

Lol. My apologies. Makes sense though!
  25. Senior Member

Legs/abs today

Have a knee problem so I go extremely light on legs but still hit them!
    Workout: quad extensions, wall squats, calve raises, ham curls, ab roller and hanging leg raises.

Still loving gameday! 3/4 scoop on an empty stomach is my sweet spot.

Overall 8.75 today. Slowly increasing with each use!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Knee problems stink...you're stuck between using machines to help get back to normal, but compound free weight movements actually strengthen the supporting ligaments around the knee! Catch-22! Good to see you're still hitting the gym. Gameday = no excuses!
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Senior Member

Knee problems stink...you're stuck between using machines to help get back to normal, but compound free weight movements actually strengthen the supporting ligaments around the knee! Catch-22! Good to see you're still hitting the gym. Gameday = no excuses!
    Yep! And I wrestled and havent been on the mat since the injury. Don't think it will hold up too good if I ever decide to go out again lol
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Any more workouts left? Any scoops still to go?
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. Senior Member

Any more workouts left? Any scoops still to go?
    Yep! I have another one. And I'll put a link to my final review in here as well!
  30. Senior Member

Alright. So I just had my final workout. This one I stacked a scoop of hemavol and it was insane for pumps. However, gameday Alone is more than amazing by itself... This was just for fun.

Gameday with hemavol
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Pump-10
    Focus8.5.

Now for my final review of gameday.
    Gameday is a very well rounded pre. It hits every aspect I need and want at 3/4 scoop. This makes the product GREAT for the price. Just downed it in about 6 oz of water and was good to go. I have tried literally every pre out: og craze, animal rage, flood, enhanced, micro, fierce domination, etc.
    this would be top 3 overall. I like micro and domination but I always pop a bronkaid with them. Did not need to do that with gameday. Left me with great energy and focus without any crash or sides.
    Overall score-9/10
    Pump8.5
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Focus-9
    Taste-9

I would highly recommend people trying this out if they're in the market for a new pre. Well done MAN!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Awesome final review! Glad you had such a positive run with Gameday.
    BOARD TYRANT
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Alright. So I just had my final workout. This one I stacked a scoop of hemavol and it was insane for pumps. However, gameday Alone is more than amazing by itself... This was just for fun.

Gameday with hemavol
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Pump-10
    Focus8.5.

Gameday is a very well rounded pre. It hits every aspect I need and want at 3/4 scoop. This makes the product GREAT for the price. Just downed it in about 6 oz of water and was good to go. I have tried literally every pre out: og craze, animal rage, flood, enhanced, micro, fierce domination, etc.
    this would be top 3 overall. I like micro and domination but I always pop a bronkaid with them. Did not need to do that with gameday. Left me with great energy and focus without any crash or sides.
    Overall score-9/10
    Pump8.5
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Focus-9
    Taste-9

I would highly recommend people trying this out if they're in the market for a new pre. Well done MAN!

Sorry I missed the second bit of this log, was a hell-ish week this side of town.

Glad you enjoyed your run my man, feel free to PM any of us in the future as we continue dropping bombs in the game
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Gameday with hemavol
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Pump-10
    Focus8.5.

Overall score-9/10
    Pump8.5
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Focus-9
    Taste-9

awesome final review bro, glad you enjoyed the run

And for awesome pumps, Game Day stacks well with Body Octane too. great pumps, but a great overall performance aide as well
  34. Senior Member

Thanks for the opportunity! Already had my brother in law order a tub lol. Yeah octane looks good too! Ill have to give it a shot soon

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time to cut up boys, she's back on the market
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:45 PM
  2. Time to cut up! Need some help here.
    By DarkDragon in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:37 PM
  3. Borobulker's "RESET-AD" Log - TIME TO WAKE UP!
    By borobulker in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 10:00 PM
  4. Almost time to MONSTER up how should i do this log
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 09:53 AM