Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shout out to Neddo and MAN for this gameday log! I am a stim junkie so this will be interesting to see how this stacks up to the competitors! Got my Gameday in the mail today but not until late this evening. Will workout tomorrow on it and am stoked to see what it brings. Past pre's have been literally everything...
Craze,flood, rage, enhanced, micro, speedx3, maximize intense, fierce domination etc...
Right now I really like Micro since it is calm and I get a great pump. Craze focus was insane but the energy wasnt there. Hopefully this will be my new go to! especially if I am good at 1/2 scoop :) Can't Wait!!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Love the enthusiasm mang, let's do woorrkk.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
just had 1/2 scoop and worked out! felt good for sure.... real clean energy and I was sweating a little more than usual. Nothing over the top energy wise which has been what I am looking for. I also had a great pump! focus was also really good..... Not too intense like craze but surely noticeable.
energy-7.5- great for a late evening workout
focus-8
pump-8.5
taste-8.5-
overall- 8/10

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of workout did you do? Just curious

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually hit arms solo. I like to hit them with a new pre as I get my biggest pumps in my arms. Hit barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, skull crushers, kickbacks, and wrist curls for the forearm pump :) followed up with abs... Really like it so far... no sort of crash yet.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually hit arms solo. I like to hit them with a new pre as I get my biggest pumps in my arms. Hit barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, skull crushers, kickbacks, and wrist curls for the forearm pump :) followed up with abs... Really like it so far... no sort of crash yet.
You'll wait forever for that crash because it doesn't come with the product!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yep. Still all good. I do need to sleep tonight though :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
just had 1/2 scoop and worked out! felt good for sure.... real clean energy and I was sweating a little more than usual. Nothing over the top energy wise which has been what I am looking for. I also had a great pump! focus was also really good..... Not too intense like craze but surely noticeable.
energy-7.5- great for a late evening workout
focus-8
pump-8.5
taste-8.5-
overall- 8/10
sweet start to the log. seems like you might be able to handle 3/4 though, should help get that energy and focus rating a bit higher in your eyes. looking forward to more updates

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol. Yep. Still all good. I do need to sleep tonight though :)
Sleep is always good! Gotta get on dat dere recovery train. Interested to see how you like 3/4's and maybe even 1 scoop.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished working out. 3/4 scoop on empty stomach equals perfect for me :)
Workout: delts/traps 3x12,10,8
Military press, upright rows, Arnold's, lateral raises, barbell shrugs to wrap it up.
Liking this gameday so far! Had a good pump, energy, and focus. Not too much but just perfect.
Energy-8.5
Focus-8
Pump8.5
Overall-8.5

Like I said. I'm looking for a well rounded pre. I don't want to take craze and stare at the wall, or be cracked out and nauseous with something else. So far gameday is fitting my needs perfectly!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep is always good! Gotta get on dat dere recovery train. Interested to see how you like 3/4's and maybe even 1 scoop.
3/4 seemed good so far! Is 1 scoop is 400mg caffeine?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/4 seemed good so far! Is 1 scoop is 400mg caffeine?
Yes sir! Glad you're liking Gameday so far. We're very proud of the formula and it's getting great feedback!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir! Glad you're liking Gameday so far. We're very proud of the formula and it's getting great feedback!
Yeah I will prob stick to 3/4 just for my own personal reasons. However, I wouldn't want to go any higher cause it more then gets the job done!

neddo

neddo

Awards
.75 scp is literally the most reported dose that provides the best energy/focus/pumps without overdoing any aspect. I dose between .75 - 1scp depending on how much energy/pick me up I need at the time.

Glad you're enjoying it, and lold at the Craze:stare at the wall reference.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I will prob stick to 3/4 just for my own personal reasons. However, I wouldn't want to go any higher cause it more then gets the job done!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: .5 - .75 scoops to get an effective workout at the price point we're offering it for is a STEAL. Glad you're liking it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very few people are dosing a full scoop precisely for that reason. We recommend a half scoop and many loggers are finding that to be great for them. Anything over a full scoop doesn't help your workout. 60 efficacious doses / workouts for $35 plus a bunch of freebies for what we're selling it for at Nutraplanet can't be beat!

Searching for small baggies for you Jimbo!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I've said it before and I'll say it again: .5 - .75 scoops to get an effective workout at the price point we're offering it for is a STEAL. Glad you're liking it!
^this.

can't forget that Nutra has the Game Day Kickoff stack still up too :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always a bonus! XT is a nice touch to add.
Just ran an xt log. Loved the stuff! Just hit another solid workout with 3/4 scoop
3x12,10,8
Flat bench, incline flies, decline dumbbell a press, close grip bench, kickbacks, closed up with abs

Overall 8.75 today :) same individual ratings as the second workout but today I just really pushed hard. I like concentrated pres since they tend to be lighter on the stomach and gameday is no different!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Just ran an xt log. Loved the stuff! Just hit another solid workout with 3/4 scoop
3x12,10,8
Flat bench, incline flies, decline dumbbell a press, close grip bench, kickbacks, closed up with abs

Overall 8.75 today :) same individual ratings as the second workout but today I just really pushed hard. I like concentrated pres since they tend to be lighter on the stomach and gameday is no different!
concentrate hybrid ;) lol but nah, i know what you mean bro. it gives you a kickass workout without a massive serving size and having to drink a ton of fluid with it. although a ton of water + game day + Body Octane makes for some epic training

main reason for the whole "concentrate-hybrid" we use to describe Game Day is the gplc, gms, and PF3 (truly defining ingredient right here) in addition to some great stimulants

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. My apologies. Makes sense though!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs/abs today

Have a knee problem so I go extremely light on legs but still hit them!
Workout: quad extensions, wall squats, calve raises, ham curls, ab roller and hanging leg raises.

Still loving gameday! 3/4 scoop on an empty stomach is my sweet spot.

Overall 8.75 today. Slowly increasing with each use!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knee problems stink...you're stuck between using machines to help get back to normal, but compound free weight movements actually strengthen the supporting ligaments around the knee! Catch-22! Good to see you're still hitting the gym. Gameday = no excuses!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knee problems stink...you're stuck between using machines to help get back to normal, but compound free weight movements actually strengthen the supporting ligaments around the knee! Catch-22! Good to see you're still hitting the gym. Gameday = no excuses!
Yep! And I wrestled and havent been on the mat since the injury. Don't think it will hold up too good if I ever decide to go out again lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more workouts left? Any scoops still to go?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright. So I just had my final workout. This one I stacked a scoop of hemavol and it was insane for pumps. However, gameday Alone is more than amazing by itself... This was just for fun.

Gameday with hemavol
Energy-9
Endurance-9
Pump-10
Focus8.5.

Now for my final review of gameday.
Gameday is a very well rounded pre. It hits every aspect I need and want at 3/4 scoop. This makes the product GREAT for the price. Just downed it in about 6 oz of water and was good to go. I have tried literally every pre out: og craze, animal rage, flood, enhanced, micro, fierce domination, etc.
this would be top 3 overall. I like micro and domination but I always pop a bronkaid with them. Did not need to do that with gameday. Left me with great energy and focus without any crash or sides.
Overall score-9/10
Pump8.5
Energy-9
Endurance-9
Focus-9
Taste-9

I would highly recommend people trying this out if they're in the market for a new pre. Well done MAN!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome final review! Glad you had such a positive run with Gameday.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Alright. So I just had my final workout. This one I stacked a scoop of hemavol and it was insane for pumps. However, gameday Alone is more than amazing by itself... This was just for fun.

Gameday with hemavol
Energy-9
Endurance-9
Pump-10
Focus8.5.

Gameday is a very well rounded pre. It hits every aspect I need and want at 3/4 scoop. This makes the product GREAT for the price. Just downed it in about 6 oz of water and was good to go. I have tried literally every pre out: og craze, animal rage, flood, enhanced, micro, fierce domination, etc.
this would be top 3 overall. I like micro and domination but I always pop a bronkaid with them. Did not need to do that with gameday. Left me with great energy and focus without any crash or sides.
Overall score-9/10
Pump8.5
Energy-9
Endurance-9
Focus-9
Taste-9

I would highly recommend people trying this out if they're in the market for a new pre. Well done MAN!

Sorry I missed the second bit of this log, was a hell-ish week this side of town.

Glad you enjoyed your run my man, feel free to PM any of us in the future as we continue dropping bombs in the game :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Gameday with hemavol
Energy-9
Endurance-9
Pump-10
Focus8.5.

Overall score-9/10
Pump8.5
Energy-9
Endurance-9
Focus-9
Taste-9

awesome final review bro, glad you enjoyed the run :)

And for awesome pumps, Game Day stacks well with Body Octane too. great pumps, but a great overall performance aide as well

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity! Already had my brother in law order a tub lol. Yeah octane looks good too! Ill have to give it a shot soon