GameDay-Time to man up (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Awesome final review! Glad you had such a positive run with Gameday.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Alright. So I just had my final workout. This one I stacked a scoop of hemavol and it was insane for pumps. However, gameday Alone is more than amazing by itself... This was just for fun.

Gameday with hemavol
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Pump-10
    Focus8.5.

Now for my final review of gameday.
    Gameday is a very well rounded pre. It hits every aspect I need and want at 3/4 scoop. This makes the product GREAT for the price. Just downed it in about 6 oz of water and was good to go. I have tried literally every pre out: og craze, animal rage, flood, enhanced, micro, fierce domination, etc.
    this would be top 3 overall. I like micro and domination but I always pop a bronkaid with them. Did not need to do that with gameday. Left me with great energy and focus without any crash or sides.
    Overall score-9/10
    Pump8.5
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Focus-9
    Taste-9

I would highly recommend people trying this out if they're in the market for a new pre. Well done MAN!

Sorry I missed the second bit of this log, was a hell-ish week this side of town.

Glad you enjoyed your run my man, feel free to PM any of us in the future as we continue dropping bombs in the game
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Alright. So I just had my final workout. This one I stacked a scoop of hemavol and it was insane for pumps. However, gameday Alone is more than amazing by itself... This was just for fun.

Gameday with hemavol
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Pump-10
    Focus8.5.

Now for my final review of gameday.
    Gameday is a very well rounded pre. It hits every aspect I need and want at 3/4 scoop. This makes the product GREAT for the price. Just downed it in about 6 oz of water and was good to go. I have tried literally every pre out: og craze, animal rage, flood, enhanced, micro, fierce domination, etc.
    this would be top 3 overall. I like micro and domination but I always pop a bronkaid with them. Did not need to do that with gameday. Left me with great energy and focus without any crash or sides.
    Overall score-9/10
    Pump8.5
    Energy-9
    Endurance-9
    Focus-9
    Taste-9

I would highly recommend people trying this out if they're in the market for a new pre. Well done MAN!
    awesome final review bro, glad you enjoyed the run

And for awesome pumps, Game Day stacks well with Body Octane too. great pumps, but a great overall performance aide as well
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

4. Thanks for the opportunity! Already had my brother in law order a tub lol. Yeah octane looks good too! Ill have to give it a shot soon
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time to cut up boys, she's back on the market
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:45 PM
  2. Time to cut up! Need some help here.
    By DarkDragon in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 02:37 PM
  3. Borobulker's "RESET-AD" Log - TIME TO WAKE UP!
    By borobulker in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 11:00 PM
  4. Almost time to MONSTER up how should i do this log
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 10:53 AM