Getting Lean with Osta Rx (Sponsored)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to heavy iron and IML for giving me a chance to log this product. Been quite interested in this product for a while, however like a lot of folks, the price kept me from trying it out. Happy to be able to provide some honest feedback and log my progress.

Current Stats:
Height- 5’7”
Weight- 245lbs
Aprox 15-18%bf—rough few months and fell off the diet. Back at it and motivated as ever

Typically I train 4-5 days a week depending on my work schedule.

My current split looks like this:

Shoulders/traps/cardio
Legs/Calves
Chest/tri’s
Back/bi;s
Occasionally I will hit arms on their own days instead of splitting them with chest and back

Past AAS history:

AAS
Test Prop- 12 weeks at 700mg/
Test Prop/Tren-A- 12 weeks of Test P @ 1000mg/week and 350mg Tren/week

PH’s: Superdrol, Epistane, Havoc, original MIT and original 1-AD

Ancillaries: Novladex, Clomid, Letro, Arimedex

Also have used too many natty t-boosters to count. With that said, I have a pretty good handle on when my T levels are raised so I should be able to gauge the effects of Osta Rx well.

Current diet is 5 meals/day with typically 2-3 whey isolate shakes. Consuming primarily lean beef, chicken and fish, green veggies and some whole grains

Started 3 caps per day (spread 8 hours apart) on Sunday 4/7/13. Sunday was an off day.

Monday- April 8, 2013

Shoulders/Traps/Cardio
Hit HS Shoulder Press 4 sets 12 reps
Side DB raises 4- sets of 12 reps
Lying Rear raises- 4 sets at 12 reps
Plate Front raises- 2 drop sets with 45, 35, 25lbs
DB Shrugs- 4 sets 12 reps
Cardio- 30mins on the stepper

Noted Effects:
It’s very early on so not much to report. Did have an awesome pump, more so than usual. I’ve noticed that is a common observation with this product so ill keep an eye out to see if this continues.

Goal for 4 week cycle:
Lean Up and hopefully gain some strength

Stay tuned.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this and one thing to note...you don't have to spread the doses out. I can't think of the term for it but it lasts 24 hrs so you can take all 3 at once.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
In this and one thing to note...you don't have to spread the doses out. I can't think of the term for it but it lasts 24 hrs so you can take all 3 at once.
Half life? And good to know. Appreciate the heads up

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it's much more convenient that way. I took it all with my breakfast each day.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the delay fellas...been busy with the new job and out of town visiting my wife. Im 6 days in and def can say im noticing some slight hardening affects going on. Planning on getting into the gym tommorow to rock legs so we will see how my strength is coming along. Really hoping this run will help me lean up a little. So far so good.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice big man...it should only get better from now on

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd
curios to see if we have similar effects from this.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
^ glad to have you along.

Had a great chest triceps workout tonight followed by some HIT cardio. Def feeling fuller and stronger. Wicked pumps tonight as well. Keeping the diet clean which is helping. Hitting back and bis tomorrow. Should be another solid workout. So far so good.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the cals high but clean and you should be money big man.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay I'm updates. Been hectic week at work. Anyhow I'm def hardening up and strength and intensity seem to be rising. Also noticing I'm more vascular and have fuller muscles throughout the day. Been keeping diet tight which I believe is helping. So far so good. Hitting shoulders and traps tonight. Will update later on how that all went down.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed to see results!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
rub-a-dub-subd'

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
update- rocked shoulders and traps on friday night followed by legs and calves on sat. Both workouts went great. Def had great pumps and strength. Feeling full and pumped which is great. Things are progressing nicely. Today was an off day. Ill be back at it tom with chest/tris and some cardio.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Watching. Stuff interests me. Joliet not to far from me. Good luck.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Def liking it thus far. Really noticing a fuller muse throughout the day, excellent pumps in the gym, increased vascularity as well as some strength gains. Seems to be helping me lean up nicely also. Hit back and bis yesterday and chest tris the day prior. Today and tomorrow are unfourtantely off days as I'm on the road for work. Gonna keep the diet in check and hopefully hit up whatever machines and cardio equipment the gym has. All in all things are coming along. No sides to speak of. I could see how this would be ideal in pct.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is a solid recomping product.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Been off the last two days as I've been traveling for work and visiting my wife. Going to back to my normal schedule tomorrow.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Long over due on an update but things have been going well. Seem to be leaning out fairly well for a 1 month time frame. Strength and vascularity have been awesome as well. Entering in my last week of the run. Hoping to make it a great week. Will have a couple of updates on this weeks workouts then a good final review. Stay tuned.