Let the GAMES BEGIN! (Sponsored GAMEDAY LOG)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Sorry for keeping this log sub par. Not having a laptop at the moment is very annoying.

Well my workouts change depending on what needs work.

Yesterday was:

20 minutes of jump rope to warm up

Followed by 5 sets of neck exercises, somewhat like muay thai clinches, where your partner pulls your neck down and you struggle to lift it up.

Then we moved on to sprawl drills for 5, 3 minute rounds with 30seconds of rest.

Followed by bag suplexes. 25 each side

Then we went over form on a few take downs. A pretty light workout.

Today I did back with a long time friend, 2.5 scoops did me well considering I have yet to sleep.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Sorry for keeping this log sub par. Not having a laptop at the moment is very annoying.

Well my workouts change depending on what needs work.

Yesterday was:

20 minutes of jump rope to warm up

Followed by 5 sets of neck exercises, somewhat like muay thai clinches, where your partner pulls your neck down and you struggle to lift it up.

Then we moved on to sprawl drills for 5, 3 minute rounds with 30seconds of rest.

Followed by bag suplexes. 25 each side

Then we went over form on a few take downs. A pretty light workout.

Today I did back with a long time friend, 2.5 scoops did me well considering I have yet to sleep.
    Life happens bro, you're making the effort to log and that's all we can ask!

Reason I asked about your routine is we have loggers who are weight training, doing crossfit, cardio, etc and are all finding Gameday to be beneficial. Can we add MMA training to that list as well? Lol
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Life happens bro, you're making the effort to log and that's all we can ask!

Reason I asked about your routine is we have loggers who are weight training, doing crossfit, cardio, etc and are all finding Gameday to be beneficial. Can we add MMA training to that list as well? Lol
    Hell yea you can haha. Im young but I have 18 years of training under my belt, and thw hardest part isnt the pain, it isn't the physical fatigue, it's keeping that mental drive to never quit.

Now that my body has adjusted to gameday it's pretty fun. I lift too I just go more with the feel of things these days. Had some awesome chest and back days this week.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

4. I want to know what your MMA finishing move is!
    FeFiFo.com support

5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I want to know what your MMA finishing move is!

I toss in the haduken hahaha.

Today was chest day. Did the whole two servings.

Was working on new forms.

Flat bench :
    135 x15
    205x20
    225x15

Incline:

155x20
    205x15

Guillotine :
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

Incline neutral grip press:

70lbsx15 three sets

seated dips :
    3 plates each side for 15
    Then 4 for 12
    Then 3 for 25
    Then 3 for 20

Cable flys : with a "walk up"

5 sets, 60lbs

Pec Dec:
    195x15
    165x15
    130x15
    100x failure
    100x failure.

Also did biceps
    •   

6. That's an insane amount of volume, but definitely hardcore!
    FeFiFo.com support

7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    That's an insane amount of volume, but definitely hardcore!
    I posted my chest and my leg day, seems to have been deleted. I finished the bottle and will post a final review whence my laptop charger arrives.

8. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

I posted my chest and my leg day, seems to have been deleted. I finished the bottle and will post a final review whence my laptop charger arrives.
    We appreciate it bud!
    FeFiFo.com support

9. That laptop charger is denying me finding out your final thoughts on Gameday!
    FeFiFo.com support

10. Apologies for the delay, I had been in the hospital for the last two days with family issues.

Anyway! Final Review!

<strong>

Taste: 4.5/5

Went down easy, no floaters, no excessive sweetness. Only reason it gets a 4.5 is I could still tell I was drinking a pre workout.
    (To be fair my favorite all time preworkout, hemavol, gets a 4/5)

Effectiveness: 5/5
    If you need energy, this does the job. Took me a bit of a while to adjust to it, but once I had, it was pretty good.

Focus: 3/5
    I had energy but wasn't "tuned" in, not a big deal though.

Pumps:

Not sure how to rate this, as I didn't notice any major pumps or increase in vascularity.

Would I buy it?

I'd give it another shot.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane & M-Drol Bridge Log....Let the games begin!
    By gymaddict20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:23 PM
  2. Let the Games Begin...
    By dustin06MR in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:04 PM
  3. let the games begin
    By rislingohya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 12:29 AM