Let the GAMES BEGIN! (Sponsored GAMEDAY LOG)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to everyone over at MAN for hooking it up with a 10 day supply of GAMEDAY!

First let's talk about the product. :

The Ultimate Performance Aid

Sometimes you work your ass off for what seems like an eternity, then finally breakthroughs start happening, everything starts clicking, the heavens open up, & BOOM it happens; PERFECTION. This was it for us – we kicked the door off the hinges with the New Game Day!

I can’t compare this to anything I’ve ever taken before – because there has never been anything even remotely comparable to this feeling. I can say that it is absolutely game changing. After one scoop, you will forever be ruined – none of the other pre-workouts sitting in your stash will compare. Soon they will all turn with expired expiration dates. But you won’t care – nothing else can compare to the best workouts of your life. Game Day will be your new superior performance aid of choice.
A few lucky alpha & beta testers that I keep close to me know this feeling & have been begging for a full bottle since they had their 1 scoop to try in early testing.
Please don’t fall for Another Concentrate

Don’t be fooled – this is not another 5 gram serving with 50% of the powder in your scoop consisting of a flavoring mix. It seems everyone keeps making the serving scoop smaller & smaller to create a new “Concentrated” aka “Under Dosed” product.

Think about it… if concentrates were really concentrated – wouldn’t the ingredients be higher extracts? Alkaloids? Far More Potent? If you don’t see any form of actual concentrated ingredients – you just bought an overpriced fat burner powder. Please don’t fall for this marketing scheme.
All Hail The Almighty Alkaloid!

Game Day is enhanced withIndustry Breakthrough Dendrobium Alkaloids. Yes there are cheaper, more generic options like Dendrobium Extracts, but raw Dendrobium Extracts can be crude & take nearly 100x the dosage to evoke any energy. After beta-testing all different strengths of Dendrobium we couldn’t settle for anything less than the absolute strongest; Alkaloids.

We wanted something that within the first sip could promote rushing tunnel vision, clear driven focus, & enhanced mind to muscle connection – Dendrobium Alkaloids did just this.
GPLC Muscle Pumps

This stuff is a “PUMP in a bottle”. With key pump stimulators GPLC & Glycerol Mono- High Speed Pumps seem to begin when the first drop hits your lips. Feel every rep, every set, every movement like never before!

GMS Super Hydration

Pure GMS (glycerol monostearate) is a sweet-tasting supplement which, when mixed with water solutions, is able to increase their osmolarity. Because the human body requires the osmolarity of body fluids to remain fairly constant, supplementing glycerol stimulates the absorption and retention of water in order to counter the increase in osmolarity that would otherwise occur.

To put it another way, supplementing glycerol and water allows the ingested water to be retained by the body longer – keeping you hydrated to perform longer, much longer.
Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties (IgG & IGF-1)

Game Day is the first pre-workout formulated with Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3™. PF3™ is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promotesaccelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth. This is the good stuff.

Pure PF3 is a Highly Concentrated Dose of Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties that are under dosed in nearly all proteins.
Start Growing As If You Were Being Nursed

Most likely the only two times in your life that your body has had elevated levels of growth factors & IgG (immunoglobulin G & IGF-1) was if you were nursed as an infant and when your body transitioned from adolescence to adulthood. Get ready to see the difference in your physique. Fast.

Increased Nutrient Bioavailability

Pure PF3™ has a very High-Molecular Weight of 160,000 when comparing to the closest before releasing Pure PF3™ was 45,000. The High Molecular Weight acts as a vacuum pulling every nutrient that you take with it immediately into your blood stream. Taking other anabolic nutrients (i.e. creatine (Orotine), BCAA’s (Figure Fuel)) only promotes their increased absorption & bioavailability.***

Doesn’t Stop There… Pure PF3 Aids Recovery

Once in your blood stream the molecular weight acts complete opposite & digest very slow. Keeping amino acids for a longer period of time in your blood stream which promotes better absorption, assimilation, and bio-availability while reducing the body’s need to break down lean muscle tissue for physiological purposes. Pure PF3™ is completely unique due to its size & structure of the molecule precisely the right size for absorption, not too big, and not too small.

Now let's talk about me!
:bandit:

Weight : 201
Height : 5'11

Performance- I lift 6 days a week with 4-5 days of either muay thai, boxing, wrestling or a combination (MMA).

Current supplements:

Fish oil, Vanillean, Gut health and T-blast. All of which I have been on long enough to tell what is doing what.

[video=youtube;FEGc5EmOXxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEGc5EmOXxc[/video]

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Should be nice to compare your feelings inthe product with mine. I am looking forward to it. What flavor you get? Fruit punch here.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the fun!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
In :thumbsup:

neddo

neddo

Awards
Bane though?

Hnnng, now I'm pumped.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Should be nice to compare your feelings inthe product with mine. I am looking forward to it. What flavor you get? Fruit punch here.
Yes sir! I got the fruit punch as well. Just drank some since I had an INTENSE 2 hour MMA session. Might have cracked a damn rib but I need to go lift haha.

edit: Joke is on me, hurts to breath right now. So ill be lifting in the morning! I only tried a quarter of a scoop but it's pretty easy to drink, no clumping, and clean energy.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious to see what ramping up your dosage will do for you!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see what ramping up your dosage will do for you!
Im sipping on half a scoop right now, a lot tastier than a quarter scoop haha.

Posting from my phone right now since my laptop decided to die on me.

Edit: workout went well. I think i need a full scoop though (2 servings). Taste is great.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Im sipping on half a scoop right now, a lot tastier than a quarter scoop haha.

Posting from my phone right now since my laptop decided to die on me.

Edit: workout went well. I think i need a full scoop though (2 servings). Taste is great.
full scoop? this is gonna be good

neddo

neddo

Awards
Another full scooper, in 4 that. 1 scp hits me much better with focus, but I'm also a tolerant summbish!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna see this beast tear it up on a full scoop! *drool drool*

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Haha i love my stimulants too! I had a pretty intense lift last night. Today ill be using a full scoop!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Haha i love my stimulants too! I had a pretty intense lift last night. Today ill be using a full scoop!
hoping the full scoop went well and that this wasn't the last comment we'll hear from you :tongue2:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
hoping the full scoop went well and that this wasn't the last comment we'll hear from you :tongue2:
Hahahha! It went great. I had a bit of stomach discomfort but that's with most stimulants.

I skipped lifting today but hit my fighting gym hard. Two hours of knees/sparring / foot work. Great stuff!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Hahahha! It went great. I had a bit of stomach discomfort but that's with most stimulants.

I skipped lifting today but hit my fighting gym hard. Two hours of knees/sparring / foot work. Great stuff!
guessing the endurance aspect of Game Day really helped out there

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
neddo

neddo

Awards
Eh I always have endurance, I just tend to get lazy mentally haha
Muscular fatigue is a result of your CNS telling you you're depleted -- not so much your musculature failing. Lifting is entirely more mental than many believe :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Muscular fatigue is a result of your CNS telling you you're depleted -- not so much your musculature failing. Lifting is entirely more mental than many believe :)
this x2

overtraining is predominantly related to the CNS, just ask Marc Lobliner lol (srs)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to fighting haha. It's entirely mental.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Same difference :p
Hahaha

Today I did a full scoop for a lift. No bowel discomfort this time but my lift was mediocre. Felt a tad burnt out.

Edit: well not burned out buuuut very uncomfortable

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burnt out from your routine?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today i used two scoops again to give it a second try. Better lift, felt a tad weak but no real complaints

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you rate the taste, endurance, noticing any pumps?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
How would you rate the taste, endurance, noticing any pumps?
Sorry haha been keeping those to myself for the final review. I tend to take a little while to adjust to preworkouts. The first time I tried condense I was in the bathroom for over an hour.

As for pumps, I had a pretty good leg day. Didnt notice "pumps" but my legs were shaking towards the end.

Currently :

Taste - 4/5
*not too shabby, can still tell im drinking a preworkout though.

Energy: 5/5
* I have to slow down and check my clock to make sure im not rushing my sets. Says A LOT since I pop ECA like candy.

Crash: none, also not too stimmed that I can't sleep considering I lift at night.

Strength: feel a bit weaker but im adjusting to it.

Pump: I feel numb more than in pain/pump

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We thought you might like the energy, seems to be the favorite aspect among loggers.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
So I gave it a day off and took it yesterday after a hard MMA session so that I could hit the gym for some chest.

I seem to have adjusted. No discomfort, just a good ol beast of a lift! Im dumb for taking it so late though haha (11pm)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Walk me through one of your MMA sessions. Time to time I'd catch that UFC show to see what they were doing for workouts and training. Describe your hellish routine!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for keeping this log sub par. Not having a laptop at the moment is very annoying.

Well my workouts change depending on what needs work.

Yesterday was:

20 minutes of jump rope to warm up

Followed by 5 sets of neck exercises, somewhat like muay thai clinches, where your partner pulls your neck down and you struggle to lift it up.

Then we moved on to sprawl drills for 5, 3 minute rounds with 30seconds of rest.

Followed by bag suplexes. 25 each side

Then we went over form on a few take downs. A pretty light workout.

Today I did back with a long time friend, 2.5 scoops did me well considering I have yet to sleep.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for keeping this log sub par. Not having a laptop at the moment is very annoying.

Well my workouts change depending on what needs work.

Yesterday was:

20 minutes of jump rope to warm up

Followed by 5 sets of neck exercises, somewhat like muay thai clinches, where your partner pulls your neck down and you struggle to lift it up.

Then we moved on to sprawl drills for 5, 3 minute rounds with 30seconds of rest.

Followed by bag suplexes. 25 each side

Then we went over form on a few take downs. A pretty light workout.

Today I did back with a long time friend, 2.5 scoops did me well considering I have yet to sleep.
Life happens bro, you're making the effort to log and that's all we can ask!

Reason I asked about your routine is we have loggers who are weight training, doing crossfit, cardio, etc and are all finding Gameday to be beneficial. Can we add MMA training to that list as well? Lol

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Life happens bro, you're making the effort to log and that's all we can ask!

Reason I asked about your routine is we have loggers who are weight training, doing crossfit, cardio, etc and are all finding Gameday to be beneficial. Can we add MMA training to that list as well? Lol
Hell yea you can haha. Im young but I have 18 years of training under my belt, and thw hardest part isnt the pain, it isn't the physical fatigue, it's keeping that mental drive to never quit.

Now that my body has adjusted to gameday it's pretty fun. I lift too I just go more with the feel of things these days. Had some awesome chest and back days this week.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to know what your MMA finishing move is!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I want to know what your MMA finishing move is!

I toss in the haduken hahaha.

Today was chest day. Did the whole two servings.

Was working on new forms.

Flat bench :
135 x15
205x20
225x15

Incline:

155x20
205x15

Guillotine :
135x20
135x20
135x20

Incline neutral grip press:

70lbsx15 three sets

seated dips :
3 plates each side for 15
Then 4 for 12
Then 3 for 25
Then 3 for 20

Cable flys : with a "walk up"

5 sets, 60lbs

Pec Dec:
195x15
165x15
130x15
100x failure
100x failure.

Also did biceps

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an insane amount of volume, but definitely hardcore!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
That's an insane amount of volume, but definitely hardcore!
I posted my chest and my leg day, seems to have been deleted. I finished the bottle and will post a final review whence my laptop charger arrives.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted my chest and my leg day, seems to have been deleted. I finished the bottle and will post a final review whence my laptop charger arrives.
We appreciate it bud!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That laptop charger is denying me finding out your final thoughts on Gameday!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Apologies for the delay, I had been in the hospital for the last two days with family issues.

Anyway! Final Review!

<strong>[video=youtube;-i3g-RvC-iA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i3g-RvC-iA[/video]

Taste: 4.5/5

Went down easy, no floaters, no excessive sweetness. Only reason it gets a 4.5 is I could still tell I was drinking a pre workout.
(To be fair my favorite all time preworkout, hemavol, gets a 4/5)

Effectiveness: 5/5
If you need energy, this does the job. Took me a bit of a while to adjust to it, but once I had, it was pretty good.

Focus: 3/5
I had energy but wasn't "tuned" in, not a big deal though.

Pumps:

Not sure how to rate this, as I didn't notice any major pumps or increase in vascularity.

Would I buy it?

I'd give it another shot.