MAN up on GAMEDAY

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the chance for a 8 day supply. I have been reading how much people have been liking this and the zoooooomin that is provides. I am really looking forward to having a few fast pace high intensity workouts... Lower the weights and up the sets. And stay out of the sauna... Cause gettin goin like they say may not be good to raise the heat anymore. We will see.... Truthfully any preworkout prevents the sauna IMO.

Thanks again and here we go.....

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In...

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
you're gonna love it bro, in for this

neddo

neddo

Awards
Awwjeahhhh.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I was full on.... 3/4 scoop and buuuuyahh. I am trying to upload my workout but not sure how yet. I did my first 5x5x5 workout. Minimal breaks between and had energy for all! Though some abs in and 1mile on treadmill. I will post something soon about my thoughts on product.

Only negative and it s a personal thing, I don't like fruit punch. This mixed very well and was spot on for fruit punch... Very good flavoring I just don't like fruit punch.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just figured out how to transfer workout

Dumbbell Incline One Arm Press 64.17 Set 1 : 35x5
Set 2 : 40x5
Set 3 : 45x5
Set 4 : 50x5
Set 5 : 55x5
|
Dumbbell One Arm Bench Press 58.33 Set 1 : 30x5
Set 2 : 35x5
Set 3 : 40x5
Set 4 : 45x5
Set 5 : 50x5
|
Machine Fly 280 Set 1 : 120x5
Set 2 : 150x5
Set 3 : 180x5
Set 4 : 210x5
Set 5 : 240x5
|
Mid Chest Cable Crossovers 70 Set 1 : 20x5
Set 2 : 30x5
Set 5 : 60x5
|
Cable Lower Chest Raise 70 Set 1 : 20x5
|
Decline Weighted Twist 50 Set 1 : 25x30
Set 2 : 25x30
|
Decline Crunch 10 Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
|
Ab Crunch Machine 73.33 Set 1 : 40x25
Set 2 : 40x15
|
Parallel Bar Leg Raise N/A Set 1 : 0x8
Set 2 : 0x8
|
Oblique Raises on Parallel Bars 8 Set 1 : 8 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 8 Laps/Reps
|
Treadmill Running N/A Calorie : --
Distance: 1 mile
Speed : --
Lap/Rep : --
Time 8:57

Duration : 00:08:57
|

neddo

neddo

Awards
What app are you using?

Taste is a small price to pay sometimes for efficacy. I'm not a fan of FP overall, but FP sits pretty well on my end -- so long as it isn't too candified I'm typically alright (a la SAN's products, but I still slam them back and just chug through the taste).

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the app you used there

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
JEFIT free version. I still need to adjust how it copies and paste via phone, format doesn't look as clean but it really helps with the wording of exercises. That is one thin I am normally confused on explaining.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JEFIT free version. I still need to adjust how it copies and paste via phone, format doesn't look as clean but it really helps with the wording of exercises. That is one thin I am normally confused on explaining.
I normally make custom exercises for everything cause I dint like their wording lol.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I normally make custom exercises for everything cause I dint like their wording lol.
Yep it's pretty cool app. I am making my own routines but using their exercise names. Trying to follow the 5x5x5 routine. Seems like a good idea to keep up high intensity, with GAMEDAY it makes is achievable without being worn out.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep it's pretty cool app. I am making my own routines but using their exercise names. Trying to follow the 5x5x5 routine. Seems like a good idea to keep up high intensity, with GAMEDAY it makes is achievable without being worn out.
Gameday is indeed versatile!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I was full on.... 3/4 scoop and buuuuyahh. I am trying to upload my workout but not sure how yet. I did my first 5x5x5 workout. Minimal breaks between and had energy for all! Though some abs in and 1mile on treadmill. I will post something soon about my thoughts on product.

Only negative and it s a personal thing, I don't like fruit punch. This mixed very well and was spot on for fruit punch... Very good flavoring I just don't like fruit punch.
looks like someone's gonna have to opt for blue bombsicle if you end up liking your trial bottle ;) that flavor is life-changing

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
looks like someone's gonna have to opt for blue bombsicle if you end up liking your trial bottle ;) that flavor is life-changing
That would have been a much better flavor for me, but I was given what was available and I ain't complaining. I am just being honest.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately we don't have samples of the BB yet :(

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would have been a much better flavor for me, but I was given what was available and I ain't complaining. I am just being honest.
We appreciate your honesty! Just slam it back and you won't have to suffer with the fruit punch taste as much. How much water do you mix it with?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
We appreciate your honesty! Just slam it back and you won't have to suffer with the fruit punch taste as much. How much water do you mix it with?
I mixed it with about 10-12oz the other day. Today I figured I would judge it on flavor. Truthfully it's a very good fruit punch, 1 scoop with 6-8 oz. comparing to some others, it has no cough syrupy taste and has minimal froth left over.

I am a 5am gym goer, right as I wake I get up preworkout supp and then off. So IMO think of what you'd drink with breakfast, orange juice, grapefruit, pineapple juice. I will think of some others. Even a bacon flavor- hahahah that would be interesting.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Wow
Full scoop day

Close-Grip Front Lat PulldowN 1RM192.5
Set 1 : 105x5
Set 2 : 120x5
Set 3 : 135x5
Set 4 : 150x5
Set 5 : 165x5
|
Close Grip Vertical Row 1RM151.67
Set 1 : 45x5
Set 2 : 55x5
Set 3 : 80x5
Set 4 : 100x5
Set 5 : 130x5
|
Machine Assisted Hammer Pull Up 1RM 110.83
Set 1 : 95x5
Set 2 : 80x5
Set 3 : 80x5
Set 4 : 65x5
Set 5 : 65x2
|
Barbell Deadlift
1RM 245.33
Set 1 : 155x5
Set 2 : 175x4
Set 3 : 205x3
Set 4 : 230x2
Set 5 : 135x5
|
Reverse Grip Lat Pull Down
1RM192.5
Set 5 : 165x5
|
Elevated Cable Rows
1RM175
Set 5 : 90x12
|
Parallel Bar Leg Raise
Set 1 : 0x15
Set 2 : 0x15
Set 3 : 0x10
|
Step Machine
Calorie : 140 CAL
Floors: 47 mile
Steps : 760 Step
Duration : 00:14:24
|

Thought my chest was going to explode... HR 182, had to slow it down during stair machine but I wanted and could have gone for way longer. 1:20 workout and was dripping sweat.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Wow
Full scoop day

Thought my chest was going to explode... HR 182, had to slow it down during stair machine but I wanted and could have gone for way longer. 1:20 workout and was dripping sweat.
LOL great way to start the update.

Sounds like you were working at close to maximal effort dude, great stuff! Stairclimbers after deads? Fuuarkk dat. 1 scp aided a bit more with the energy, I'd assume?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man! You def left it all there at the gym, no holding back! Great job.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
LOL great way to start the update.

Sounds like you were working at close to maximal effort dude, great stuff! Stairclimbers after deads? Fuuarkk dat. 1 scp aided a bit more with the energy, I'd assume?
Well since you asked, the leg raises 15,15,10 I have not been able to do in past. And they were at the end right before stair climber. So yes on energy, yes on intensity, yes on focus and yes

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Well since you asked, the leg raises 15,15,10 I have not been able to do in past. And they were at the end right before stair climber. So yes on energy, yes on intensity, yes on focus and yes
that's awesome man, way to push yourself to the limit

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I should be able to do more. I messed something up when I was doing the pull-ups. My chest at the solar plex felt like it was going push out my chest hella painful. Sometimes when I sneeze it cramps up and I have to stretch it out for it to go away. Anyone ever here of this?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should be able to do more. I messed something up when I was doing the pull-ups. My chest at the solar plex felt like it was going push out my chest hella painful. Sometimes when I sneeze it cramps up and I have to stretch it out for it to go away. Anyone ever here of this?
Odd...how do you stretch your solar plexus? Do you remember a painful or real hard workout recently?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
wow, that sounds pretty painful, can't say i've ever heard of anything like that before though

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
wow, that sounds pretty painful, can't say i've ever heard of anything like that before though
It's weird for sure.

Tried a 1/2 scoop today, work has never gone by so fast. Today doing warehouse work.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you feeling today buddy?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
How you feeling today buddy?
Zoomed earlier and tonight well I talked the wife into going to the gym an only 1/2 scoop tonight because wanted to sleep tonight.

Today's workout was at night, after workout had a MRP Shake then went to subway.... Here's my workout since I locked my keys I the truck I have a little time

Machine Assisted Dip 126.67 Set 1 : 95x10
Set 2 : 80x5
Set 3 : 65x5
Set 5 : 0x6
|
Seated Tricep Dip 283.67 Set 1 : 170x8
Set 2 : 185x16
Set 3 : 200x10
|
Dumbbell Lying Triceps Extension 70 Set 1 : 30x5
Set 2 : 40x5
Set 3 : 50x5
Set 4 : 55x5
|
Dumbbell Side Bend 41.67 Set 1 : 25x20
Set 2 : 25x20
|
Parallel Bar Leg Raise N/A Set 1 : 0x20
Set 2 : 0x10
Set 3 : 0x10
|
Ab Crunch Machine 75 Set 1 : 30x20
Set 2 : 40x15
Set 3 : 50x15
|
Overhead Cable Curl 66.67 Set 1 : 30x12
Set 2 : 40x10
Set 3 : 50x10
|
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar 75 Set 1 : 50x15
Set 2 : 50x15
Set 3 : 50x15
|
Step Machine N/A Calorie : 127.6 CAL
Distance: 44 floors
Step: 708
Duration : 00:12:00
|
Notes

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
epic vascularity bro, that's sick. really solid numbers in training as well. sounds like a great day, minus locking the keys in your truck lol

neddo

neddo

Awards
I'm guessing you're plexus isn't bothering you [as much] today, what with your chest-involved lift?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'm guessing you're plexus isn't bothering you [as much] today, what with your chest-involved lift?
No it didn't at all... I was going to do some wide grip lat pull down but the idea that it was going to hurt deterred me. I don't get it, I can push on it and everything. Is ther a way that they come detached? I don't know what the deal is but I do know when I hurt my shoulder I laid off training it a certain way so it wouldn't hurt. I will just have to pick and try exercises to get around this as well.

neddo

neddo

Awards
So pushing exercises don't hurt?

You may have irritated an intercostal attachment to the sternum - at least it doesn't hurt to breath so it doesn't sound like you've strained it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
So pushing exercises don't hurt?

You may have irritated an intercostal attachment to the sternum - at least it doesn't hurt to breath so it doesn't sound like you've strained it.
Just the pulling movements right now. I might hit up chest tomorrow and see what happens.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
image-2658904655.jpg

If you look center right where plexus is you kinda see it protruding

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any doctors around these forums that can weigh in?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
It'll go away if I take it easy. So with that being said looks like chest day tomorrow hahahaha

neddo

neddo

Awards
I don't believe you can have pain in the solar plexus itself; local pain again with the intercostals would be my guess? I'll bug a friend.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Gonna MAN up with Game Day today. Wife and I are going together, with kids, to the gym. Might get her to try a little to see what she thinks. Shoulders and at least one or two chest movements, I talk a big game but I am not going to overdoit.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be safe my friend! Love that the fam's coming with you too!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome work! Btw, enjoy the reps!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Now for the workout, wasn't but 45 min but had things to do today. I am trying to stick with the 5x5x5 routine. I feel like its a good one, with little rest you can squeeze in more(even though it less reps than the traditional 3x10).

Dumbbell Curl to Arnold Press 1RM51
Set 1 : 25x6
Set 3 : 35x5
Set 4 : 40x5
Set 5 : 45x4
|
Dumbbell Front Raise 1RM 32.08
Set 1 : 15x5
Set 2 : 20x5
Set 3 : 22.5x5
Set 4 : 25x5
Set 5 : 27.5x5
|
Dumbbell Lateral Raise 1RM 26.25
Set 1 : 12.5x5
Set 2 : 15x5
Set 3 : 17.5x5
Set 4 : 20x5
Set 5 : 22.5x5
|
Reverse Machine Flyes 1RM 157.5
Set 1 : 90x5
Set 2 : 105x5
Set 3 : 120x5
Set 4 : 135x5
|
Face Pull 1RM 58.33
Set 1 : 20x5
|
Step Machine N/A Calorie : 144 CAL
Distance: 49 floors
Lap/Rep : 796 Step
Duration : 00:14:00
|
Notes

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hey guys well my review is a positive one. This product is very comparable to another product I've used in the past(minus the 1,3 if ya wanna know I will PM you but don't wanna taint anything).

8/10 flavor - excellent taste for fruit punch. I mixed it with more water to dilute the flavor, my personal preference is not fruit punch.

8/10 mixing - I will say there is some left overs at the bottom. You'll have to add a little water at end to get it all.

9/10 focus - really nice. No over the top brain squeezing. Your able to think what your doing when your doing it. Sticking with each exercise with out being distracted.

9/10 energy - outstanding... 1 scoops sends you on a whirlwind of I wanna do more attitude. 1/2 scoop is great and easy to maintain. Some people just have a different tolerance. I was able to do more and last longer during my sessions.

Overall 8.5- you will not be disappointed with this, no crash, tons of energy, and you'll hit some PR's for sure.

Thanks again and look forward seeing and using some of your products inthe future.

neddo

neddo

Awards
DB Curl to Arnolds mustve felt great, that's a damn good idea.

We appreciate the review bro; hope the chest/sternum eases up. If you don't mind actually tossing that review on the NP page for Gameday we'd appreciate it a ton. Regardless, a great run on your end and we're glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to PM me/us in the future when we continue dropping bombs. :cool:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Budman - we're very glad that you logged Gameday and we're even happier that you had such positive things to say about it! Thanks for helping us get the word out on Gameday; we really believe in this product and user experiences like yours are invaluable!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
DB Curl to Arnolds mustve felt great, that's a damn good idea.

We appreciate the review bro; hope the chest/sternum eases up. If you don't mind actually tossing that review on the NP page for Gameday we'd appreciate it a ton. Regardless, a great run on your end and we're glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to PM me/us in the future when we continue dropping bombs. :cool:
Already posted ... I gotta get with ya about another thing but I need to get my ducks in a row. I got a bottle of NXT (promo from 6 months ago just came in) I gotta figure out how to stack it with my next months goodies. I got a few days of PCT to finish then I am going to log something else on another site. However I will be posting on AM a personal log but I will be titling it with what I am using. I will keep ya updated on my choice. I just wanna make sure I am using products effectively without just taking to be taking.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ohhhh and yeah curl to Arnold press makes them arm blow up!