Turning into Iron man with Iron Mag Osta Rx

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Osta Rx™ is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. A SARM is exactly what it sounds like: a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor (much the same way as anabolic steroids). Osta Rx™ is an orally active (and highly bioavailable) selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. It has been shown to have no measurable effect on lutenizing hormone (LH) or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), but it has been shown to have some effect on prostate weight, with an androgenic potency around 1/3rd of its anabolic potency. Still, this is a good trade-off, because it’s anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bind to the androgen receptor and demonstrate osteo (bone) and myo (muscular) anabolic activity. Binding and activation of the Androgen receptor alters the expression of genes and increases protein synthesis, hence builds muscle. So in essence, SARMs such as Osta Rx™ causes muscle growth in the same manner as steroids, however unlike testosterone and other anabolic steroids and prohormones, SARMs (as nonsteroidal agents) don’t produce the growth effect on prostate and other secondary sexual organs.

Osta Rx™ in particular exerts its anabolic effects on muscle tissue almost exclusively. So not only does it represent a new potential treatment option for a wide spectrum of conditions from muscle wasting diseases (from age-related to AIDS or cancer-related), but is also has immense potential for muscle building for Bodybuilders, fitness, athletes and an agent to minimize atrophy during recovery periods from serious surgery or similar situations.

[h=4]What are SARMs?[/h]
  • SARMs are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators
  • SARMs exhibit similar properties to anabolic steroids without the side effects
  • SARMs are currently in advanced stage tests to treat a number of ailments
[h=4]SARMs vs. Testosterone[/h]SARMs:
  • Increase lean muscle mass
  • Increase strength
  • Increase bone density
  • Can be taken orally
Testosterone:
  • Causes hormone shutdown
  • Causes Balding
  • Causes Toxicity
  • Causes acne/oily skin
  • Requires Injecting
In Detail

When anabolic steroids (like testosterone) are added to your system hormone levels rise causing and imbalance, the body notices the surge and shuts down production of naturally occurring testosterone and other hormones. This is not the case when using SARMs. Due to the fact that the system is not flooded you body continues to produce its own hormones without the peaks and troughs associated with anabolic steroid use. In the case of SARMs the receptors which respond to testosterone are "excited" and believe there is more testosterone than there is. Your body responds as though there is more testosterone but does not shut down its own production nor does it produce the side effects associated with elevated levels that steroids can cause. In other words you get the anabolic effects without the side effects. This means NO BALDING, NO ACNE, NO SHUTDOWN AND NO TOXICITY

[h=4]Support Ingredients in Osta Rx™[/h]Mucuna Pruriens ~ contains a very powerful neurotransmitter pre-cursor L-Dopa. Mucuna pruriens is a reputed remedy of Ayurveda in nervous and sexual diseases. Traditionally, Mucuna pruriens is commonly used as carminative, hypertensive and hypoglycemic agent. Mucuna pruriens has been found to contain L-DOPA, 40 mg/g of the plant. The plant/seeds contain the bioactive alkaloids mucunine, mucunadine, mucuadinine, pruriendine and nicotine, besides B-sitosterol, glutathione, lecithin, oils, venolic and gallic acids. Studies in experimental model show L-Dopa also helps in the reduction of cholesterol and blood sugar levels.

L-Dopa is an amino acid that converts into dopamine. Dopamine is an essential component of our body and it's required for proper functioning of the brain. Research discovered the body converts the amino acid tyrosine into L-dopa; L-dopa is then converted into dopamine. Without the neurotransmitter dopamine to serve a damping effect on neural transmissions, muscles become tense and tremble.

Benefits of Mucuna Pruriens L-Dopa:

-Improved sleep (promotes deep sleep)
-Reduced bodyfat & decreased cellulite
-Improved skin texture & appearance
-Increased bone density and reversal of osteoporosis
-Increased lean muscle mass
-Improved mood and sense of well-being
-Enhanced libido & sexual performance
-Increased energy levels
-Improved cholestorol profile & regeneration of organs (heart, kidney, liver, lungs)
-Dramatically strengthens immune system

Mucuna: Human Growth Hormone

L- Dopa contains natural secretagogues which may support the body's ability to stimulate the natural release of growth hormone. The blood carries the dopamine into the brain, where it naturally increases HGH production from the pituitary gland. The increased dopamine levels also optimize the production of other hormones, including testosterone, leading to increased sex drive and improved sexual performance for both men and women, beneficial in stimulating muscle growth, as well as burning fat from fat cells.

Fenuside ~ is a testosterone booster containing Fenuside saponins, extracted from the herb Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum). Fenuside is designed to boost testosterone levels, muscle size and sex drive, and is considered one of the very latest testosterone boosters in the sports supplement market. It is important to note that there are over 100 natural chemicals in Fenugreek, but it's only standardised Fenuside saponins that are proven to offer bodybuilders, gym users and athletes beneficial effects on muscle size, testosterone levels and body composition.

The fenuside saponins found in Fenuside are designed to support hormone levels and act as a powerful but safe testosterone booster in individuals desiring fast and noticeable enhancements in muscle size, strength and performance. The supplement is useful for strength and power athletes, body builders, and serious gym users.

Research suggests that Fenuside mechanism of action is initially as an adrenal cortex stimulator, subsequently activating the hypothalamus and boosting natural production of corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH). CRH switches on the powerful pituitary gland, enhancing production of the key adrenocorticotrophin hormone (ACTH). ACTH is a potent stimulant on the adrenal cortex to increase androgen synthesis. Because androgens are precursors to Testosterone and possess "Testosterone like activity", Testofen naturally supports the activity of the luteinizing hormone, acting as a testosterone booster.

Horny Goat Weed ~ Icariin is the active element of Epimedium Extract (also commonly known as Horny Goat Weed Extract) and this ingredient when extracted to high purity's is an exceptionally powerful nitric oxide and testosterone booster. Icariin is a very fine grade of extract and boasts quality's which simply can't be obtained from the lower grade's of Epimedium Extract. The increased blood flow and oxygen to the muscles obtained from Icariin of this quality feeds the body with the energy and the drive required to perform and out-perform when under activities of physical and mental endurance.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to thank HeavyIron and Iron Mag for this opportunity

Training:
Mon: Chest/Tri 20 minutes HIIT
Back: Back/Bris 20 minutes HIIT
Wed: 30 minutes HIIT/Abs or Yoga
Thurs: Legs
Fri: Off
Sat: Shoulder 15 minutes HIIT
Sun: Off

I'm currently cutting going towards the summer time. I'm down about 6.5lb's so far in a month.

Diet: I've lowered my carbs and cut them out of my lunch. I have not yet taken them out of my breakfast because I have been seeing results with leaving them in so far. And as long as I don't hit a sticking point I'll continue this way.

Whey2Build Muscle Protein
Ruthless 3d
Dymatize Creatine
Ruthless Krill Oil
**** Gear
Alri Humapro (Pills and Powder)
AI Sports Recoverpro
Powerchews BCAA
Powerchews Glutamine

Goals for this log:
Trim some fat while maintaining muscle mass
Try to maintain strength or increase strength on less calories and carbs
See if there is any effect on roundness

I've started today but I will not be going to the gym. I have a meeting after work for home owners insurance. But I like to start supplements on Monday's and I will go on Friday when it's usually my day off.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Didn't get to the gym because I had things going on but took the dose. Way to early to tell anything however I did notice one thing.
I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep for awhile after that, I was also pretty warm last night, however it was warmer where I live as well so that could play a factor in the warmth and buying a house on Thursday probably left my mind racing. I'll continue to monitor if the late night sleep issues go forward.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bis

Back: BB Row 3 sets, last set was drop set
Elevated Cable Row 3 sets last set was double drop (normal cable row seated on 3 pads)
Deadlift 4 sets
Meadow Row 3 sets
Supersetted One arm cable lat pulldown w/ rope pullback 2 sets

Bi: DB Curl 4 sets
EZ bar preacher curl 3 sets, last set was drop set
Individual arm curl machine 1 set til failure

With increasing my cardio time I'm adding a lot of drop sets and supersets into the routine to help keep the volume at the necessary levels. Rest between sets are also pretty short so I don't have to spend my whole night in the gym. But today the strength during the workout was good. Not necessarily any weight increase but the reps at the same weights felt more smooth or I'd get an extra rep here and there.

Pump was pretty good, nothing crazy but was really noticeable.

Sleep issue sort of still happened. I woke up a few times last night but was able to fall back to sleep fairly quickly everytime. Probably just a lot of my mind right now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually update in the morning, but tomorrows my closing on my house so I don't know when I'll be around

Chest/Tris

Chest: Flat DB press 4 sets, last set was double drop
Smith machine ladder push ups 3 sets (thats what i call them?) when you do a push up on the bar then raise it to the next clip and then to the next clip I usually do 10 on the lowest setting, 8 on the next setting, and 6 on the highest setting right in a row, thats one set
HS Incline Press 3 sets
Cable Flys: 3 sets

Tris: Close grip dips w/ weight 3 sets
Rope Extensions 3sets last set was a drop set
Overhead extensions 3 sets
Underhand extensions 1 set til failure

Started off slow, the weight wasn't moving very well but once I got going I felt like I could have went forever. Time went by super quick too. From the time I arrived until the time I left felt like a half hour. Wish I could have stayed but I have some things I got to take care of tonight.

Pump was good. During the ladder push ups I really started to feel the pump and tightness build up.

I seem to be sweating more these last few days as well. For now I contribute it to the mini heat wave we're having on the east but will keep track of it.

I've also noticed a nice feeling of muscle contraction on so far as well. You can really feel the muscle squeezing more intensely.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thursday: Legs

Legs: Squat 3 sets
Leg press 3 sets
Calve raise on leg press 3 sets last set was a double drop set
Leg extensions 3 sets last set was a drop set
Standing single leg curl 3 set

Quick workout because I bought a house and just wanted to get in there and do what I had to do or at least most of it. So even though the workout was short itself, I still carried a lot of stuff today up and down steps and so on.

Ok so the workout was still decent, my quads blew up quit with a pump, it felt really nice the whole time. Calves didn't seem to pump all that much but that's ok.

Weights I moved were decent, nothing special but I wanted to be quick so I wasn't taking long rest periods in between sets.

Woke up in the middle of the night again last night and couldn't fall back to sleep but then again my mind was raising a bit because of the house so I'm hoping as of Monday when most things are settled that it will all work itself out.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Friday: Arms

I don't have an arms day during my normal weak but this wasn't exactly my normal weak. The only thing I left out was cardio but when I woke up on Friday I didn't want to just do cardio.

Arms: Barbell curl 4 sets
Rope Extensions 4 sets
Incline DB hammer curl 3 sets
Close grip press 3 sets
Flat top preacher curl 3 sets
Underhand extension 3 sets

Overall not a bad workout. Nothing earth shattering either, pump was good and I felt good during the workout but nothing really else to note.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: usually shoulder

Usually Saturday is my shoulder day but I just bought a house and I had some help for a few hours so I decided to rent a truck to get my big things from one apartment to my house. Didn't get to the gym but still busted my --- moving heavy things from a second story apartment to my house. Kitchen tables and chairs, night stand, queen size bed, long dresser and mirror, living room table and end tables, and a bunch of clothes.

My diet wasn't the best on this day since I was really just trying to get everything done and felt if I took a break for things I wouldn't have the motivation or energy to keep going so needless to say I went most of the day without any food. It happens though

I'm typing this on Sunday and today is my off day but I'm still collecting stuff from the apartment however I'm resting. Tomorrow will be the start of week two so I'm hoping to start noticing some nice body changes and hopefully some libido will kick into high gear.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: DB flat press 4 sets
Incline DB Press 3 sets
HS Chest Press 3 sets
Cable Crossovers 6 sets total (2 sets of each cable position, one middle, one shoulder height, and one high setting)

Tris: Close Grip Dips 3 sets
DB extensions 3 sets
Underhand extensions 3 sets

Pumps felt really good, they rn't the normal blowing up type pump. More like a mind/muscle connection and tightness from the pump.

Strength was solid but nothing mind blowing yet.

Nothing really special going on just yet but my daily routine has been all over the place these last few days. Now I'm back on schedule so it should make it a bit easier to notice changes.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Back: BB Row 4 sets
Meadow Rows 3 sets
From the knee rope lat pulldown 3 sets
Superset elevated cable row and rope pull down 3 sets
Deadlift 3 sets

Bis: DB curl 3 sets, last set was a triple drop set
EZ bar curl 3 sets
Curl machine 3 sets, last set was a double drop set

Pump wasn't anything spectacular today but it was still noticeable. The meadow rows is where I really felt the stretch and squeeze. So far loving the extra feeling of muscle contraction I'm getting from this product.

Strength seemed to be going up. Again during the meadow rows I doing normal weight and it felt really easy so I was able to really add some good weight on the last set to really test myself.

Because I've been moving in my house I haven't really looked in the mirror lately but last night I had to look in the mirror at the gym. I'm happy with how I looked. My arms looked big and veiny. I looked a bit wider across my chest but I look a tad leaner in the stomach area.

I haven't had any sleep issues the last few days which is good. I also haven't had any crazy sweating episodes either, it's really cooled down here in the east.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Cardio

No one really wants to hear about my cardio but I have to comment. During the middle of the HIIT part of my cardio routine, around the 17minute mark I felt like I wasn't going to make it. Not sure if this is from the Osta but my guess is it's from the strange week last night and messed up cardio session that I had a dip in performance.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Legs: Squats 4 sets, last set was double drop set
Stiff legged deadlift 3 sets
Leg extensions 3 sets
Laying hamstring curls 3 sets

Had to cut the calves out of the workout because I had a plate fall on my foot. Right on the big toe bone in the main foot area. It was turning purple and swealing so I got out of there.

Strength was pretty good and the squats felt really light. I would have went heavier because the weight was moving so smoothly except for that my form didn't feel right. I did get new shoes but I"m not sure if that did it. I didn't want to push the weight too crazy if my form was bad to prevent injury.

Haven't really noticed any body comp changes to note that comes to mind but I will have to get to a big mirror this weekend and look myself over.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: EZ curl bar high rows 4 sets, last set was drop set
DB Side raises 4 sets, last set was double drop set
Rear Cable flys 4 sets
Side raise machine in reverse position 3 sets

Pumps weren't great but I felt my arms looked nice during my workout.

Strength was pretty good as I was able to hit a PR on the high rows. I don't usually pay attention to strength during that exercise because I sort of use it as a warm up movement but the weight felt extremely light.

Muscle/mind connection was good especially during side raises and cable flys.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sunday: Off day

However I was doing yard work. Throwing around big bags of mulch all day and getting rid of dirt and yard waste. Not a workout by any means but it's worth noting since I was still working pretty hard.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also have to note that I've noticed a slight break out of acne on my face....just 3 little pimples but for someone who doesn't get break outs, it's note worthy

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Chest: Flat DB Press 6 sets
Ladder Push ups 2 sets (10,8,6) amazing strech but cut it short because I felt in my shoulders to much
HS incline press 3 sets, last set was double drop drop set
Peck Deck flys 4 sets
Flat DB fly holds....just laying on bench with arms stretched and holding

Tris: EZ bar skull crusher superset w/ Ez bar close grip press 2 sets
Overhead rope extensions 3 sets
Underhand exentesion 5 sets, last set was a double drop set

Weird workout, I flew through the workout. I was done a lot earlier than I usually am. Rest periods must have been shorter than I thought.

Strength started off not to good. I was able to handle the weight easier but i wasn't getting any extra reps if that makes sense. For example I failed on flat press and usually id have to drop the weight to sit up but i was able to just handle the weight a lot easier. Towards the middle of the workout though I was happy with the weight I was pushing.

Pump was good. The ladder push ups really pump up the chest, it's too bad they were pumping up the front delts yesterday. However the end of my workout the chest felt really tight and pumped.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How is your pump in the gym brother?

Thanks

it's not like a baloon feeling type pump if that makes sense.....it's more of a tightness, i can really feel the stretch and squeeze throughout each movement a lot more than without osta which is what i believe is leading to the tight pump

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bi

Back: BB Row 4 sets, last set was double drop set
Elevated Cable Row 4 sets
Meadows Row 3 sets
Individual arm cable pulldown 4 sets
Deadlift 3 sets

Bi: DB curl 4 sets, last set was double drop set
Incline DB Hammer Curl 3 sets
Flat pad cable preacher curl 3 sets

Pump was really solid in the back, by the time I got to the pulldown my lats felt like they were already pumped up and solid.

Strength was good, during the elevated row I got to the weight I ususally do for like 6 and then do drop sets, but today I got 8, so I did an extra set at a weight I've never reached, I only got 4 but I was happy to just be doing the weight.

Body comp looked decent in the mirror, I feel awkward looking at myself in the mirror except to make sure I'm not going to hurt myself with bad form but even with a t shirt on i thought i look thicker and I noticed something I've never noticed before, i had multiple veins running through the side of my legs near my calves. I dont think i'm as lean as i've been but the veins were nice to see.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Cardio

I've noticed the last few workout sessions. I'm kind of struggling during my cardio sessions. It's almost like I hit a wall. Again yesterday around the 17-18 minute mark I felt like i was dying. It could be the HIIT cardio style I do but it could be the Osta. I'll keep an eye open for this going forward.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Legs: Squats 6 sets w/ chains
Reverse hyperextension 4 sets
Leg extension 5 sets (first two sets were single leg), last set was double drop set
Leg press 3 sets
Seated calve raises 4 sets

I wanted to try something different, I haven't squatted with chains in a few months. I also don't really use the revese hyperextension as I don't find them all too effective, the leg press I used was also a different leg press than the good one at my gym. This is one with like a swinging platform rather than the one that glides on rails.

Not much pump during the workout other than calves. Could have been the chains during the squats because I don't go nearly high in reps when using chains. I was able to walk around without the crazy pump. Did get a nice pump during the drop set of leg extensions.

Strength was good, at first my knees were in a bit of pain but that went away once they warmed up a bit. I did feel good getting heavy with the chains though.

Felt pretty good leaving teh gym, last night though my knees were in some pain walking up the steps. I hope this doesn't continue as I've had bad knees since baseball back in the day.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulder

Shoulders: Ez Curl high row 4 sets, last set was double drop
DB Side raises 3 sets
Shoulder press machine seated backwards 5 sets
DB rear delt fly 3 sets
Face Pull superset with plate side raises 3 sets

Pump was really noticeable except in my rear delt. Usually I get a pump during the side raises but I didn't do many sets of them and instead did extra sets on shoulder press. During the face pulls I had a nice contraction that really felt like my rear delts were filling up quite nicely.

Strength was so so, I had to play around a bit on the shoulder press since I couldn't find a good weight, I was able to move some good weight but some gave me a slight pain in my shoulder. Some of the weight felt too light, it was kind of difficult to find the sweet spots.

I've been a bit lethargic lately, not sure if thats from the Osta or just the crazy amount of work I'm doing around the house but yesterday I did what I had to do then didn't leave the couch all night, I hope this feeling doesn't continue.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Chest: Flat DB Press 4 sets
DB Flat Press, 2 half reps and then full rep and twist the DB at the top 3 sets
Incline Machine Press 3 sets, last set was double drop set
Pec Deck fly machine 3 sets
Cable Cross over with handles on lowest setting 2 sets

Tris: Weighted close grip Dips 3 sets
V Bar extension 3 sets
Underhand Extensions 3 sets
Pushdown machine 2 sets

Pump, during the second exercise the pump really exploded especially my lower inner pecs. Felt really tight during the flys too, the stretching motion really felt good for the tightness in my pec.

Strength was pretty good too. The last set of the DB press I was pretty happy with the weights and reps I performed. Nothing mind blowing when it came to triceps but overall I'm seeing slight increases across the boards on all lifts.

Felt pretty good in the gym. I was happy with my workout but wow was I worn out last night. I passed right out.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Back: DB Row 4 sets
T Bar Row 3 sets, last set was double drop
Elevated Cable row 3 sets, last set was double drop
Rope lat pull down from knees 3 sets
Deadlift 3 sets

Bicep: Ez Curl Bar (close grip) curls 3 sets
Ez Curl Bar (wide grip) curls 3 sets
Preacher curls 3 sets

Pump is odd with this product. It's not an agmatine type pump at all. Its almost like my muscles are blowing up but getting tighter and more solid during the workout. The stretch and squeeze is amazing. The lat pulldowns I was really able to feel my lats working throughout the whole movement.

Strength was a bit strange as well. I set a PR when doing DB rows but then during t bar I couldn't lift a weight that I've done more than before. In fact it was 2 less plates than I'm used to but whatever, I did a drop set so it was still pretty intense. Everything else was right about where it should be.

So we're coming to the end here, I don't feel shut down at all. Body comp has changed just a bit. Not any really bad sides to report and strength seems to have climbed a bit. I'll starting to put my notes together now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday:

Was supposed to do cardio today but I got a phone call from my father. He wanted me to go to my grandparents to cut their grass so I skipped the gym. Wow, their yard is crazy, it's a long yard on a hill and since they are getting older they haven't really kept on it. The yard isn't smooth like it used to be, it has holes in it and crazy weeds or whatever they are. Then I left their house and went to my house and cut my own grass. It ended up being a decent workout and I was able to get some sun which was good.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Legs: Squats
Leg Press 4 sets
Less Press calve raises 3 sets, last set I used 3 foot positions
Laying Leg curls 4 sets

I didn't put my sets for squats, because I don't really know how many sets I did. I wanted to box squat but the weight felt light so I decided how heavy I could go. I ended up matching a PR. So needless to say strength was pretty good. The rest of the workout wasn't anything special because I was worn out.

Pump wasn't there during my workout however....as soon as I got in my car, BAM I felt a pretty intense pump in my quads and hams.

I was pretty happy with the workout, I matched a PR on reduce calories and not much carbs. Overall not to shabby. It was good too, usually driving home from the gym, i'm like wow I'm tired for about a half hour when I wake back up. On this day I felt good leaving hte gym, until about 10pm, then my eyes got super heavy. Slept like a baby

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: BB Shoulder Press 4 sets, last set was double drop
DB Side raises 4 sets
Reverse peck deck 4 set, last set was double drop
Reverse cable flys superset with cable side raises 3 sets

Pumps were fast and furious. Not long after my shoulder presses I was able to feel the tightness. Felt real nice.

Strength was a bit down, I haven't BB shoulder pressed in a few weeks but that could be the reason for that.

Final review will be up today or tomorrow.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

This is one of the hardest supplements I've ever had to review. So bear with me, I was cutting

Pumps: Not really like anything I've seen in the past. It wasn't the nitric oxide type of pump, even SD had a much different feeling to this. This pump was tight, as you worked you could really feel your muscle hardening and getting a pump that was rock solid. Osta was amazing in terms of mind/muscle connection. The pump was easily reached because your really able to feel the stretch and squeeze throughout more of the movement than I've really ever experienced.

Strength: This is where it gets tricky. I guess I was expecting to much and my strength didn't skyrocket at all. However when I took a step back and looked at my calories the strength gains were pretty good considering I hit a squat PR and most of my lifts went up a rep or two or went up a few lbs. Nothing crazy to a point where I felt like I could lift anything but solid for the calories I was on none the less. I'm sure if I was eating at a surplus it would have been much better.

Libido: This is easy. I didn't get any increase in libido. Prior to starting Osta I had read ppl reporting an increase but I didn't notice anything different.

Body Comp: This is another thing I was expecting more. I guess I was looking forward to a PH style recomp effect. However I look back now and I did have some changes in my body. I seemed to have lost a bit of fat around the belly which was nice. My arms look bigger than they did and more defined before too. My back also looks a lot more defined. In the mirror my rear double bi looks a lot better than before I started. So it wasn't totally wasted in terms of body comp. It was actually better than most natural products I've tried but probably not as good as most PH's I've tried.

Alpha Feeling: I was hoping to get an "ON" feeling but it never came.

Side Effects: At first I couldn't sleep that well at night, that went away after the first week or so. I did get a bit of lethargy throughout the process. Some days I just didn't feel energy at all. I felt drained and didn't want to really do anything. But it wasn't so bad that I couldn't still do what I had to do. Once in awhile I noticed a slight dizzyness after dosing but nothing that would mess up my day.

Would I buy the product? I'm not sure, I personally would like to run two bottles back to back and I think it would be really good. But the price is a bit steep. However for someone who's just starting out with "advanced" products I think this product would be a really good starting point.