Getting XPerienced with Tropinol-XP

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Le Grande Finale:

All good things must come to an end and so has my 25 day with TXP. Fantastic. Quite a different experience than I had expected. I leaned out some, enough to know I had, and my strength improved each week, with these final two weeks really rounding things out quite nicely.

I broke my own "sound barrier" so to speak--crashing through to another level upon which to build and keep on building. Great feeling.

Today was not a workout day, but I did get in my Krav Maga hour training. Sh*t's brutal, but oh so nice. Using so many muscles I haven't engaged before and really getting a solid overall workout with it. Rather than taking the TXP before training, I took it in the morning.

Overall, I was pleased and impressed with TXP. Took a bit to kick in for me and while libido was not raging and the quality of the alpha-mentality was different from what I had in mind, it all came together for me.

Once I get that sponsored bottle, I will be eager to give it a go, now with the newfound strength and training techniques, which is pretty much sticking to heavy, basic lifting.

Good job, iForce!

Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

2. Appreciate your feedback bro! thank you so much for keeping such a detailed log, greatly appreciate it and thank you very much for supporting tropinol xp in the open forum! I saw you post in a thread about it

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Appreciate your feedback bro! thank you so much for keeping such a detailed log, greatly appreciate it and thank you very much for supporting tropinol xp in the open forum! I saw you post in a thread about it

Mike
    Sure thing, man! My approach to logs is to give it the write what I'd like to read, what I'm wanting to know about a supplement. I'm glad I had benefits when running this. If I hadn't responded to TXP, I would have written that I didn't respond. I'm not one to bash a product and keep a realistic perspective on it all.
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 06:21 PM
  2. Replies: 123
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 10:27 AM
  3. I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 11:30 AM