Getting XPerienced with Tropinol-XP

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Le Grande Finale:

All good things must come to an end and so has my 25 day with TXP. Fantastic. Quite a different experience than I had expected. I leaned out some, enough to know I had, and my strength improved each week, with these final two weeks really rounding things out quite nicely.

I broke my own "sound barrier" so to speak--crashing through to another level upon which to build and keep on building. Great feeling.

Today was not a workout day, but I did get in my Krav Maga hour training. Sh*t's brutal, but oh so nice. Using so many muscles I haven't engaged before and really getting a solid overall workout with it. Rather than taking the TXP before training, I took it in the morning.

Overall, I was pleased and impressed with TXP. Took a bit to kick in for me and while libido was not raging and the quality of the alpha-mentality was different from what I had in mind, it all came together for me.

Once I get that sponsored bottle, I will be eager to give it a go, now with the newfound strength and training techniques, which is pretty much sticking to heavy, basic lifting.

Good job, iForce!

2. Appreciate your feedback bro! thank you so much for keeping such a detailed log, greatly appreciate it and thank you very much for supporting tropinol xp in the open forum! I saw you post in a thread about it

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Appreciate your feedback bro! thank you so much for keeping such a detailed log, greatly appreciate it and thank you very much for supporting tropinol xp in the open forum! I saw you post in a thread about it

Mike
    Sure thing, man! My approach to logs is to give it the write what I'd like to read, what I'm wanting to know about a supplement. I'm glad I had benefits when running this. If I hadn't responded to TXP, I would have written that I didn't respond. I'm not one to bash a product and keep a realistic perspective on it all.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 05:21 PM
  2. Replies: 123
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 09:27 AM
  3. I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 10:30 AM