Getting XPerienced with Tropinol-XP
- 04-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Le Grande Finale:
All good things must come to an end and so has my 25 day with TXP. Fantastic. Quite a different experience than I had expected. I leaned out some, enough to know I had, and my strength improved each week, with these final two weeks really rounding things out quite nicely.
I broke my own "sound barrier" so to speak--crashing through to another level upon which to build and keep on building. Great feeling.
Today was not a workout day, but I did get in my Krav Maga hour training. Sh*t's brutal, but oh so nice. Using so many muscles I haven't engaged before and really getting a solid overall workout with it. Rather than taking the TXP before training, I took it in the morning.
Overall, I was pleased and impressed with TXP. Took a bit to kick in for me and while libido was not raging and the quality of the alpha-mentality was different from what I had in mind, it all came together for me.
Once I get that sponsored bottle, I will be eager to give it a go, now with the newfound strength and training techniques, which is pretty much sticking to heavy, basic lifting.
Good job, iForce!
- 04-26-2013, 12:57 AM
Appreciate your feedback bro! thank you so much for keeping such a detailed log, greatly appreciate it and thank you very much for supporting tropinol xp in the open forum! I saw you post in a thread about it
MikeHi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
04-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Young Gotti in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 89Last Post: 03-08-2013, 05:21 PM
- By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 123Last Post: 03-08-2013, 09:27 AM
- By Geoforce in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 64Last Post: 03-04-2013, 10:30 AM
- By DieTrying in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2003, 05:49 PM