soul0wner smacks his fat around, Purus style!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank Grambo and the guys at Purus for hooking me up with some fat smack! I'm about 185ish give or take a few pounds and about 21% bf.. I'm currently cutting and trying to shed that bf% for summer. I decided to pop 2 of these bad boys this morning instead of waiting a couple more days. Took awhile to hit me, and it's a nice feeling. I could feel some heat on the drive to work at 4:30 am. I could taste the pepper as well. I look forward to knocking out some fat with this stuff!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Here is my final review of Fat Smack, I will also put up a review in the review section as well for you guys. I dropped a good 7 pounds while on fat smack. It gave me ridiculous energy, especially when I needed it, I will definitely recommend this to my friends or anyone that asks about a fat burner. I was highly impressed with what it did for me. And even when I had cheat meals I didn't add any weight, it was insane. 2 thumbs up on this product guys!! Thanks again Grambo and Purus Labs!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Pull Workout Day

DB Deadlift
40x12
40x12
40x10

DB Bent Over Row
30x14
30x11

DB One Arm Row
35x12
35x12

Pulldown
100x12
100x12

Curl Machine
30x15
30x10
30x9

DB Hammer Curls
15x10
15x9

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Kill it man!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Dropped 2 pills this morning at 4:00 am. Lets see how long they take to kick in!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
These provide some pretty good energy. It's not a cracked out feeling and that's awesome. I'll probably keep at 1 serving for a couple of days and then start taking 2 servings daily. The 2nd serving I would take around the time I get home from work, just in time for the gym :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Btw what happened to your previous slin shot log you had going for us a month ago?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
2 pills down, new diet starts today. I'll try to post a screenshot of my fitnesspal daily to show you the info.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In this B

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
This stuff gives good sustained energy throughout the day. Could be a staple for people.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I will be posting up 1-2 workouts later today. It depends if I get my pull workout in or not. Weigh in will be Sunday. I did myself a favor and hid the scale so I wasn't on it every day.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be posting up 1-2 workouts later today. It depends if I get my pull workout in or not. Weigh in will be Sunday. I did myself a favor and hid the scale so I wasn't on it every day.
Those evil scales.....gaining or losing its like it never wants to cooperate like you would want it too :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Those evil scales.....gaining or losing its like it never wants to cooperate like you would want it too :)
Exactly man. And the one I have sucks bad. I got it with credit card points, haha. Has bf% and stuff, and that doesn't even work. Nor is it accurate, haha.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with body composition, I've learned not to trust the scales, haha.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Use the mirror it never lies my dude
Definitely will be doing this from now on. Still curious to what the scale says. Haha. Almost broke down and got fast food yesterday! But I didn't. How do you guys curb your cheat meal desires?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to upload a screenshot of my workout, but it never seems to work. Update to follow tonight.

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
fat smack curbs it pretty well the only time it starts to get bad for me is when it wares of later at night

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely will be doing this from now on. Still curious to what the scale says. Haha. Almost broke down and got fast food yesterday! But I didn't. How do you guys curb your cheat meal desires?
Do you crave sweet stuff or like just crappy food cheat meals? I have a pretty serious sweet tooth so cinnamon and dessert flavored gum help me (not combined) lol.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Do you crave sweet stuff or like just crappy food cheat meals? I have a pretty serious sweet tooth so cinnamon and dessert flavored gum help me (not combined) lol.
Mostly crappy food, but sometimes candy. I chew gum at works and that's usually it. I drink loads of crystal light at home.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mostly crappy food, but sometimes candy. I chew gum at works and that's usually it. I drink loads of crystal light at home.
I've stayed away from fast food besides maybe a chicken sandwich or two from chick fil a over the last year and that helped the most. You lose the urge after some time.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've stayed away from fast food besides maybe a chicken sandwich or two from chick fil a over the last year and that helped the most. You lose the urge after some time.
That's awesome, I figured the urge would go away. It's just really hard sometimes.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Push Day

Incline DB Press
40x12
30x12
30x12

Flat DB Press
35x12
35x12

Incline Hammer Press
35x12
35x12

Seated Military DB Press
40x12
40x10
35x8 *DS

DB Side Lateral
15x10
10x7 *DS

Rope Pushdown
85x8
85x7

Single Rope Pushdown
40x10

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Pull Workout

DB Bent Over Row
35x9
35x10
35x9

One Arm DB Row
35x14
35x11
40x9

Lat Pulldown
110x11
110x8
90x13

Curls
30x12
35x7
35x9

DB Hammer Curls *DS
20x5
15x6
10x10

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice to see the work outs, how's the smack treating you?
Pros & cons? :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see the work outs, how's the smack treating you?
Pros & cons? :)
Definitely great! No cons at all. Pros are plentiful! Gives me good energy throughout the day, can feel the sweating start right around the time I start work. Won't know about the weight dropped until tomorrow, that's when I weigh in.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 182.4 this morning!! Awesome stuff!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Leg Workout

Leg Extension
35x20
50x14
50x15

Walking DB Lunge Warmup
35x17

DB Lunges
35x5
35x6

Leg Press
160x20 Warmup
250x10

DB Squat
35x12
35x12
35x12

Legs are already beat! It's going to be a long next couple of days at work, haha.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah man!! Would you happen to know why you can't upload photos from the mobile app?
You should be able to. Click the plus sign next to the send button and then "add photos"

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I always got the burn lol

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
2 pills taken at 4:10 am at about 5:30 I was sweating like a mad man. Haha.

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
yea man when u hit that 2 pill dose it's like starting the pill all over again haha, lasts all day too

well for me anyway!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yea man when u hit that 2 pill dose it's like starting the pill all over again haha, lasts all day too

well for me anyway!
Agreed

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established

well for me anyway!
I have a pretty high tolerance for stims, so 2 is pretty good for me. They don't make me feel too crazy.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Push Day

Incline DB Press
50x9
50x9

Flat DB Press
50x10
50x8

Decline DB Press
45x8
45x6

DB Shoulder Press
35x12
35x13
35x12

Triceps Rope Pushdown
85x11
85x9

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Killin it brother

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is boss for damage control on cheat days. Haha. Staying around 185. The 182 was a fluke I believe, damn scale. I need a good, quality one.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This stuff is boss for damage control on cheat days. Haha. Staying around 185. The 182 was a fluke I believe, damn scale. I need a good, quality one.
Good stuff.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Had a good 30 minutes of cardio after popping 2 pills yesterday, crazy sweats.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Another 30 mins of cardio today. Taking it easy on the lifting, my back has been bugging me. I'm loving these pills! They are like magic, around 184 today.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Some more cardio, down to 183.8 good times with these pills. You guys have got some great products.