MAN PR-XT + Nolvadren XT BOGO log?

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I ordered two lots of each through Nutra on Monday. According to Fedex they're due on my desk tomorrow.

Once i finish Ax Hard FX + Advanced PCT im thinking ill run these and log it... Just putting in an early post to see what everyone thinks and if anyone has suggestions (run something during, dosing, diet etc etc)

So far my best results on a T/GH booster and AI were with Lecheek's Mass HGH and AD-3 PCT. (love the simple pre-bed dosing too)

Current supps are: HWPI, WPI/casein, fish oils, ALRI Lipotherm, BPS Vanillean, AX's Hard FX, Biogreens (green veg powder), Jointz (joint complex) and started Finaflex Max pump two days ago. .

Diet i will use: (About to start bulking)

1: 3 x 20g scoops of powdered oats, HWPI, Biogreens, Jointz

2: 200g beef/chicken/fish + 1.0 sweet potatoes or 200g brown rice + fish oils + Almond butter (beef drizzled with macadamia nut oil)

3:250g (same options as above) + 1.5 sweet potatoes. Or 250g brown rice + Almond butter, fish oils.

4: (PostWO) Protein shake with carb blend of waxy/oats/dextrose.

5. Same as 3.

6. WPI/Casein protein shake.

So let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

Cheers,

Anth.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in for this :) thanks for the support bro, i'm thinking you should definitely log your run

neddo

neddo

Awards
4 total bottles?

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
in for this :) thanks for the support bro, i'm thinking you should definitely log your run
Thanks mate,

What do you think about the food? Anything you'd change?

I would have loved to run Game Day with it however there's a chance customs would latch onto it because of the Rauwolscine (spewing).

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Thanks mate,

What do you think about the food? Anything you'd change?

I would have loved to run Game Day with it however there's a chance customs would latch onto it because of the Rauwolscine (spewing).
diet looks good and food choices are solid. Obviously adjust the calories up as you proceed (or lower them if you think you're getting sloppy), but looks like a solid starting point

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sweet in for a ride .. PR-XT looks like a great supplement .. i dont think it needs to be stacked .. but hey doesnt hurt for sure

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
diet looks good and food choices are solid. Obviously adjust the calories up as you proceed (or lower them if you think you're getting sloppy), but looks like a solid starting point
Yeah i'll definitely be monitoring that...i hold water like a well too so i just need to take that into account.

Also want to add something like recompadrol or GlycoMaxx for insulin sensitivity and carb utilisation.

The beauty is i have a bit of time to prepare for this. I have a week left of Hard FX and will then run 3 weeks of Advanced PCT.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
sweet in for a ride .. PR-XT looks like a great supplement .. i dont think it needs to be stacked .. but hey doesnt hurt for sure
From what i've read the results look good. Not sure how i will be dosing them though... either together, adding Nolv into PRXT into second week or one after the other.

May need to do some more reading and then choose.

neddo

neddo

Awards
I recently drew up a stack for a mate running 4 bottles as well, if you'd want additional input.

Would follow the lawg if you ran her, mang.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I recently drew up a stack for a mate running 4 bottles as well, if you'd want additional input.

All input welcome bro. Fire away!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

definitely want to see this

neddo

neddo

Awards
Copy/pasta'd this, so a primer is that he was set of megadosing PRxt and using his ogPR bottle as well.

2 weeks at 9 caps (1.5) PRxt [126 caps]
5 weeks at 6 caps (1) PRxt [210 caps] -- 2 bottles PRxt last 7 weeks

og PR at 6 caps per day = 20 days of dosing (~3 weeks)

NXT at 2 caps per day will last 8 weeks

If I were set on running all 5 bottles:

Weeks 0-3 - og PR
Weeks 1-8 - PRxt (1.5 serving for 2 weeks, 1 serving for 5)
Weeks 5-12 (end day before week 13) - NXT

1-3 will have PRxt + og PR
3-5 will be megadosed PRxt
5-8 will have PRxt + NXT
If you don't plan to megadose, it'll extend your PRxt a week.

Weeks 0-7: PRxt
Weeks 5-12: NXT
Weeks 5-7: PRxt + NXT

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Copy/pasta'd this, so a primer is that he was set of megadosing PRxt and using his ogPR bottle as well.

If you don't plan to megadose, it'll extend your PRxt a week.

Thanks for that dude. Will definitely take a look through it. Do you think mega dosing would be effective?

neddo

neddo

Awards
Frankly, the fact that you'll be running an AI practically for 12 weeks -- I wouldn't recommend megadosing PRxt. Anacyclus is a beast, and a full serving gives a solid dose IMO.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
This looks like the way to go :)

So it basically means Weeks 0-5 (only prxt)
Weeks 5-7 (prxt and NXT)
Weeks 5-12 ( only NXT)

Sounds good to me. :)

neddo

neddo

Awards
Chyeahhhhh dude.

Do work!!! Feel free to PM any of us with any questions, should you not log it.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Chyeahhhhh dude.

Do work!!! Feel free to PM any of us with any questions, should you not log it.
It's making more and more sense each time i read it. Cheers for that bro.

I'm pretty sure ill log it. Just got to figure out in what format i will do so.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Gonna be a bauce ass 3 months :bigok:

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Gonna be a bauce ass 3 months :bigok:
Sounds like it. One more day left of Hard Fx then 3 weeks of Advanced PCT. :)

neddo

neddo

Awards
Make sure to hit me up (or any of the reps) with a link to the log when you get her up dudemang.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Make sure to hit me up (or any of the reps) with a link to the log when you get her up dudemang.
Will do brother! Thanks... Gotta inbox you about something too.