Compete with Kenpo

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    264757
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    86.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

    Rain is moving in and snow is a state behind it. Yuuuucckk!
    Rainin all week here n suppose to get some snow later this week too, then rain again haha.. Took my bike outta storage thinking it get better.. Smh now it's sittin outside

  2. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    It was in the 60s here on Sunday and now we are under 5 to 6 ft drifts lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    First Finaflex 1Alpha cap last night. Second one this morning and hit the workout. iForce Compete for intra and Creatrona/Nitraflex for PWO. Here we go....

    Squats
    145x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    215x4
    145x10
    145x10
    145x10

    Leg Extensions
    70x8
    120x8x2

    I figure Compete is going to be awesome on this cycle.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Compete remains as my intra staple. Feeling good and really like the taste.

    1Alpha every 8 hours now. Today was chest:

    BB Bench Press
    145x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x3
    235x1
    185x5
    165x10

    I'm bound and determined to PR to 250 on this cycle! Felt a little "off" for this workout.
  5. New Member
    iForce Dave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    910
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%

    mate I would definetely suggest just reducing the number of sets youre doing on your main lift

    say its down to 4 sets, that leaves you with a lot of time and energy you can use to hit the muscle from different angles and different rep schemes.

    i would just pick 2 more exercises (accessory movements to your main lift)

    and do some sets in the 12-20 rep range
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  6. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    mate I would definetely suggest just reducing the number of sets youre doing on your main lift

    say its down to 4 sets, that leaves you with a lot of time and energy you can use to hit the muscle from different angles and different rep schemes.

    i would just pick 2 more exercises (accessory movements to your main lift)

    and do some sets in the 12-20 rep range
    Thanks for the suggestion. After reading some of the more experienced lifters' logs I realized I needed to add accessory movements to my routines. I will change up by reducing sets and adding movements.
  7. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Compete remains as my intra staple. Feeling good and really like the taste.

    1Alpha every 8 hours now. Today was chest:

    BB Bench Press
    145x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x3
    235x1
    185x5
    165x10

    I'm bound and determined to PR to 250 on this cycle! Felt a little "off" for this workout.
    Your only 15 pounds away from 250 bro. Have you tried to get it? I bet you could!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Your only 15 pounds away from 250 bro. Have you tried to get it? I bet you could!!!
    Tried 245 and barely locked it out. My goal is 250 for reps during this cycle. Tough without a spotter.
  9. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    I know what you mean about a spotter. I'm always cutting myself short on bench because I don't wanna ask someone to spot me.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Had a suggestion to vary my lifts, cut sets down a bit and add assistance lifts. Point taken. I guess I was in rut as for my workout routine. So, will be switching things up.

    For this workout the Compete tastes so very good!!!

    Boxer's Workout

    Kettlebell Figure 8 (Bent Down Between Knees)
    45x20x3

    Dumbbell Wood Choppers
    30x10x3

    Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    20x8x3

    Standing Arnold Press
    30x8
    40x8x2

    Speed Bag
    1min on;1min rest x 3

    Heavy Bag
    1min on;1min rest x 3

    Shoulders burned and in need of iForce Joint Help.
  11. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    There ya go my man, well done!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. New Member
    Rush954's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    97947
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    78.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Had a suggestion to vary my lifts, cut sets down a bit and add assistance lifts. Point taken. I guess I was in rut as for my workout routine. So, will be switching things up.

    For this workout the Compete tastes so very good!!!

    Boxer's Workout

    Kettlebell Figure 8 (Bent Down Between Knees)
    45x20x3

    Dumbbell Wood Choppers
    30x10x3

    Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    20x8x3

    Standing Arnold Press
    30x8
    40x8x2

    Speed Bag
    1min on;1min rest x 3

    Heavy Bag
    1min on;1min rest x 3

    Shoulders burned and in need of iForce Joint Help.
    Nice workout. I like the punching bags in there
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014
  13. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post

    Nice workout. I like the punching bags in there
    Thanks Rush. These speed and heavy bag sessions will raise the heart rate and kick your butt! Lol
  14. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks Rush. These speed and heavy bag sessions will raise the heart rate and kick your butt! Lol
    Yes they do!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Still love the Compete. Tang flavor is not getting old. Noticing DOMS is way less.

    Upper Back Today

    Dumbbell Bent Over Rows
    70x8x2
    75x5

    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    75x8x2
    80x8

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    100x10x3

    CG Lat Pulldown
    165x5
    145x8
    155x6

    Face Pulls
    55x8
    75x8
    85x8
  16. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Nice numbers buddy!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. New Member
    Rush954's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    97947
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    78.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Still love the Compete. Tang flavor is not getting old. Noticing DOMS is way less.

    Upper Back Today

    Dumbbell Bent Over Rows
    70x8x2
    75x5

    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    75x8x2
    80x8

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    100x10x3

    CG Lat Pulldown
    165x5
    145x8
    155x6

    Face Pulls
    55x8
    75x8
    85x8
    This is the kind of stuff that motivates me. Keep at it kenpo. Now I'm interested in compete. And with a tang flavor. I'm intrigued now...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014
  18. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post

    This is the kind of stuff that motivates me. Keep at it kenpo. Now I'm interested in compete. And with a tang flavor. I'm intrigued now...
    Thanks Rush for the encouragement.

    I'm really liking Compete. Tangerine flavor tastes like Tang and is refreshing during workouts. Using it daily and it's making a difference to my DOMS. Member Reggie says he misses it when he runs out.
  19. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Sipping on my Tang, I mean Compete! Killing my shoulders today

    Standing Shoulder Press
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5
    125x2

    Lateral DB Raises
    20x8x2
    25x8
    25x6

    Front DB Raises
    50x2
    40x2
    30x8x3 weak in this area!

    Standing Arnold Press
    40x8x2
    40x6

    Shoulders now dead! Lol
  20. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Just like Ken said I really noticed a difference once my Compete was all gone. It's one of those things you kinda take for granted, when you have it you feel great once your out doms come back!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Sipping on my Tang, I mean Compete! Killing my shoulders today

    Standing Shoulder Press
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5
    125x2

    Lateral DB Raises
    20x8x2
    25x8
    25x6

    Front DB Raises
    50x2
    40x2
    30x8x3 weak in this area!

    Standing Arnold Press
    40x8x2
    40x6

    Shoulders now dead! Lol
    If you were using good form on the db raises then that's nothing to be ashamed of that's actually good weight!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  22. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I do 25-35 with good form on side raises.. I go up to 40 but loose form immediately.

    Mike
  23. New Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    264757
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    86.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I do 25-35 with good form on side raises.. I go up to 40 but loose form immediately.

    Mike
    True .. Once the weight goes up, I loose that focus on the delt don't get that burn n tightness that I woulda had with lighter more focused reps. But when I do heavy.. I'll make that effort to focus the negative portion to keep that tension
  24. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    True .. Once the weight goes up, I loose that focus on the delt don't get that burn n tightness that I woulda had with lighter more focused reps. But when I do heavy.. I'll make that effort to focus the negative portion to keep that tension
    Thanks for the feedback on the side raises. My 20 to 25 lb DB use isn't all that "wimpy" then. Lol

    AT is that you in your avatar? Looking great man if it is!
  25. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Mixed Compete with my berry flavored PWO, yuck, don't do it. Compete tangerine is the best.

    Still switching up the workout routines. All dumbbell use today for chest.

    DB Bench Press
    40x8
    50x8
    55x8

    Weighted Dips
    BW x 8
    BW +75 x8 x 2

    Skull Crushers
    70x8x2
    80x8

    DB Decline Press
    55x5 shoulder unstable stopped

    Ran out of time. Good day!
  26. New Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    264757
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    86.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

    Thanks for the feedback on the side raises. My 20 to 25 lb DB use isn't all that "wimpy" then. Lol

    AT is that you in your avatar? Looking great man if it is!
    Lol it's the lighting haha but thanks brotha.. Trying to get that physique that I want, taking it one step at a time

    Anyways great work w/ the DBs.. Ever try partials w/ them?? Im a big advocate for full ROM but I would sometimes add in some partials on a few to get in a more TUT w/ heavier weight!! Great stuff if used correctly.
  27. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    Lol it's the lighting haha but thanks brotha.. Trying to get that physique that I want, taking it one step at a time

    Anyways great work w/ the DBs.. Ever try partials w/ them?? Im a big advocate for full ROM but I would sometimes add in some partials on a few to get in a more TUT w/ heavier weight!! Great stuff if used correctly.
    Will add the partials as that sounds like another way of breaking that tissue down. Thanks.
  28. New Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    264757
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    86.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

    Will add the partials as that sounds like another way of breaking that tissue down. Thanks.
    N/p make sure its the lower partials of the rep.. Some people mistake them by doing the top portion or so called half rep..
    So when u do it, focus on the stretch on the bottom n get a good squeeze on the pecs half way-3/4 of the way up
  29. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Will add the partials as that sounds like another way of breaking that tissue down. Thanks.
    I do a ton of partials with almost every bodypart.. love em!

    Mike
  30. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Feel great and noticing my ability to recover faster. Compete and off to the gym.

    Back and Biceps

    Deadlifts
    245x5
    265x5
    285x5

    Bent Over DB Rows
    75x8x2
    80x8

    EZ Bar Curls
    90x5x2
    100x5

    Hammer Curls
    80x8x3
  31. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Big numbers on those hammer curls bro!! Nice work!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  32. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Big numbers on those hammer curls bro!! Nice work!!!
    Thanks. Lovin that new avatar! Back looks great Reggie.
  33. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks. Lovin that new avatar! Back looks great Reggie.
    Thanks Ken. I figured it was time to update my pic. It's starting to come along.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  34. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Compete is my new workout intra.

    Squat day!
    145x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    215x5 PR
    165x10x3 PR in endurance here

    Leg Extensions
    140x7x2
    150x5

    Legs burned.
  35. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Way to go on those PRs!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  36. New Member
    iForce Dave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    910
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Sipping on my Tang, I mean Compete! Killing my shoulders today

    Standing Shoulder Press
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5
    125x2

    Lateral DB Raises
    20x8x2
    25x8
    25x6

    Front DB Raises
    50x2
    40x2
    30x8x3 weak in this area!

    Standing Arnold Press
    40x8x2
    40x6

    Shoulders now dead! Lol
    this is good stuff, glad its working out Kenpo! maybe throw in some face pulls or reverse flyes unless you do your rear delts on back day
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  37. New Member
    iForce Dave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    910
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%

    nice squats, do you use a belt or knee sleeves?
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  38. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Face pulls are great! One of my favorite things to do
    Life's a garden, dig it
  39. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    nice squats, do you use a belt or knee sleeves?
    Yes use both a belt and knee sleeves. No issues with the knees yet and I want to keep them that way.

    Added face pulls into my upper body workout. Thanks for the suggestions. All are welcome.

    Loving the Compete. You may have to send another tub or two so I can do an extended trial log! Lol
  40. New Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    264757
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    86.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Yeaaa buddy .. Congrats with the pr
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 999
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 08:57 PM
  2. Competing with Tattoos (Fading them)
    By EddyRay in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. Help with competing
    By JohnFD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 06:43 PM
  4. Would 'The One' compete for receptors with M1, 4AD?
    By indianballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:13 PM
  5. Help with competing/photoshoot prep..?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 02:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in