SUPP my friends, It is time to get SWOLLen

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
First off, I will like to thank Msrider and NLA performan for providing me with the opportunity to log not one, but two products. These are Supp-D and Swoll-N. I will be stacking these together. I will take both of these products pre-workout on lift days and around 3 on off days.

My workout routine is based off 5/3/1, but is varied to a creation that I feel is best suited for me. If wanted I can post it in its entirety or let it develop on here as I post. On some off days from the gym, I normally do 15-30 minutes of core or cardio work. My diet is at maintenance or slightly above since I am at a great weight of 195.

I can post pictures if wanted. I can log anywhere from one day to seven days a week. Do not be afraid to ask questions about my experiences with these products through this log or PMs. I am going to give my best effort in logging these products and will give an honest review as I go and final review for both products at the end.

Supp-D
UPP-D: 1-3 scoops of this delicious flavored powder 30 minutes before your workout will have the whole gym envying your intensity, focus, pumps, and aggression!

Increased Explosion and Strength Gains
Fast Twitch Muscle Fiber Activation
Maximal Vasodilation
Enhanced CNS Activation
Our "Energy Complex" will give you the fuel needed to push through any grueling workout. This specially formulated array of ingredients will have the whole gym envying your intensity and have your training partner struggling to get you out of the gym. On top of giving you the intensity needed to crush any workout, we felt it was most important to supply your body with the necessary ingredients that it needs to prevent muscle breakdown, make gains, and recover.

This is why we incorporated our "Muscle Building Complex" into our formula. We have the newest, highest bio available compounds on the market today incorporated in our formula. Our product will deliver you a hefty dose of Arginine and Agmatine Sulphate which will drive nitric oxide into the muscles. This will widen your blood vessels, allowing your body to send a large amount of nutritional ingredients and give you massive pumps! These pumps help transport and shuttle muscle building compounds such as Carnitine, Amino Acids, B-vitamins, Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine, and Beta Alanine which will fuel your muscles, improve athletic performance and enhance recovery time.

The third and final group of ingredients that we felt were imperative to incorporate in our pre-workout is the "Nootropic Brain and Body Potentiation Complex". This complex gives you three key ingredients the help prevent oxidation of free radicals in the body, promotes healthy brain functioning, and prepares the body and mind for vigorous training.

Swoll-N
WOLL-N promotes:

Extreme Vasodiliation
Rapid Nitric Oxide Production
Enhanced Nutrient Repartitioning
Advanced Antioxidant Support
SWOLL-N is the newest product brought to you by NLA Performance. SWOLL-N truly is the Ultimate Nitric Oxide boosting supplement on the market. Taking the recommended dosage of SWOLL-N before each of your workouts ensures you will experience the most extreme, volumizing pumps of your life! SWOLL-N will give you lasting endurance, prevent muscular fatigue, and deliver you an immediate strength boost to help you make the most out of your workouts!

Here is a comprehensive breakdown of the ingredients in SWOLL-N:

3 capsules per serving • 30 servings per container • 90 capsules

800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate: Agmatine is the new and more effective supplement to increase Nitric Oxide Production. When Arginine is broken down in the body, it is converted to Agmatine Sulfate. Directly supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate has proven to be much more effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing bloodflow than taking Arginine. Besides the incredible advantages that Agmatine gives you for athletics and performance, supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate has been proven to help with pain prevention and even enhance brain cognition with zero side effects.

A full dose of Agmatine Sulfate will leave your muscles engorged with blood, driving nutrients to that area increasing performance and recovery. The increase in bloodflow and nutrient transport to your muscles will increase athletic performance, increase muscle size, fullness, vascularity, and even promote fat loss while working out. Agmatine Sulfate helps with fat loss while workout out by increasing nutrient partitioning. This means that more calories are shuttled towards muscle tissue and less are stored as fat.

Supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate enhances pumps in the gym, stimulates the release of hormones such as pituitary, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone. Additionally, Agmatine Sulfate inhibits (blocks) NO synthase, the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide. Taking Agmatine pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, give you massive and long lasting pumps, decrease body fat, and increase overall performance. The increase in blood flow from taking Agmatine also has been shown to promote better focus and enhance your mood.

756 mg Proprietary Blend Nitrates (Sodium Nitrite): 500 mg -The chemical formula NaNO2 has been found to be an effective means to increase blood flow by dilating blood vessels, acting as a vasodilator. This works in conjunction with Agmatine Sulfate to increase flow of nitric oxide into the blood vessels and on to your muscles. Sodium Nitrite also helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and high cholesterol. Nitrities lead to formation of modified hemoglobin proteins, where hemoglobin is the structure in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the tissues.

Citruline Malate 1:1: 200 mg: this supplement is common in the bodybuilding community because it is thought to decrease body fat and promote release of human growth hormone and increased muscle mass. Citrulline impoves overall heart function and lowers blood pressure. Citrulline malate is very beneficial in maintaining muscle strength and preventing muscle breakdown. Citrulline malate helps fight fatigue. It accomplishes this by protecting your body against acidosis, the build up of acid. Acidosis causes rapid breathing, confusion, and excessive fatigue. Citrulline Malate is popular with athletes and bodybuilders for increasing stamina and elated energy levels.

Other Citrulline Malate Benefits:

It regulates important metabolic processes
It helps maintain the acid-base balance in the body
It helps boost energy levels ad helps avoid muscle fatigue
Citrulline is a detoxifying agent.
Citrulline prevents cramping, bloating or water retention after hard training.
PteroPure(Pterastilbene): 10 mg

Strong Antioxidant
Potent anti-inflammatory activity
Prevents neuro-degeneration
Mimics calorie restriction
Improves heart health
Help maintain healthy cholesterol levels

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Day 1- 4/2/2013
Deadlift 135/10 185/8 225/5 275/3 300/3315/2 335/2 345/2 350/1 360/1 390/1 415/1 445/1
Weighted pull ups 55/10 8 6
Kroc Rows 120/ 12 12 12
Seated rows 180/ 10 8 6
Lb seated rows 160/10 8 6
E-Z cu 96/6 5 4
Bh Db 45/8 6 4
Pull downs 180/10 8 6
Good mornings with a plate 25/10 8 6 4 2 35/7 5 3 1 45/6 4 2 2

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Enjoy and Kill it!
Welcome, big update tomorrow! I was at a college visitation today and yesterday! I was talking to their football coach about using their gym cause the main gym has no football platform

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Update coming soon! Ill give me product reviews in four 1 week reviews and a final review !

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 4/4/2013 Chest and Tris!
Flat bench 220/8 235/6 250/4 265/3 280/2 285/1 250/4
Reverse grip bench 210/8 6 4
Dumbell Flat Bench- 115/ 9 7 5
tri pulldown 89/8 6 4
cable flys 75/10 8 6
sitting nose busters 85/ 12 10 8
db decline 120/ 10 8 6
Other bar tri pulldowns 70/10 8 6

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 4/6/2012 Legs and Traps
Squats-135/8 185/5 225/3 255/2 285/1 315/2 335/1 345/1 360/1
Leg press- 320/12 350/10 445/6 470/3 480/2
Leg press calves- 420/10 440/13 470/ 10
DB shrugs 85/10 8 6
BB shrugs 165/14 195/12 245/10
hanging Leg raise- 18 16 14
Db should press 60/6 4 2 Ran for 40 minutes

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 5 4/6/2012 Legs and Traps
Squats-135/8 185/5 225/3 255/2 285/1 315/2 335/1 345/1 360/1
Leg press- 320/12 350/10 445/6 470/3 480/2
Leg press calves- 420/10 440/13 470/ 10
DB shrugs 85/10 8 6
BB shrugs 165/14 195/12 245/10
hanging Leg raise- 18 16 14
Db should press 60/6 4 2 Ran for 40 minutes
Nice workout! Keep killing it bud.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to apologized for the delay in these posts. sometimes life gets a little crazy and busy

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Day 7- 4/9/2013
Deadlift 135/10 185/8 225/5 275/3 300/3315/2 335/2 345/2 350/1 360/1 390/1 415/1 445/1 450/1
Weighted pull ups 60/ 6 4 3
Kroc Rows 120/ 16 15 9
Seated rows 180/ 12 10 8
Lb seated rows 170/8 8 4
E-Z curls 95/6 5 4
Bh Db 45/10 8 6
Pull downs 180/12 10 8
Good mornings with a plate 25/10 8 6 4 2 35/7 5 3 1 45/6 4 2 2

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
day 9 4/11/2013 Chest and Tris!
Flat bench 220/8 235/6 250/4 265/3 280/2 285/1 250/4
Reverse grip bench 210/10 8 6
Dumbell Flat Bench- 115/ 11 9 7
tri pulldown 90/8 6 4
cable flys 75/10 8 6
sitting nosbusters 90/ 7 6 4
db decline 130/ 8 6 4
Other bar tri pulldowns 70/12 10 8

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Through one week. This preworkout and no combo has been one of the greatest I have ever tried. The pumps are great, the focus is beyond expected and the gym has been a wrecking zone for prs and gains. The only thing that is average or slightly below average is the taste, it just is taking a while to get use too and I just don't know about it. I do not really care about that though because I take a preworkout for the effects not the taste

msrider

msrider

Awards
Through one week. This preworkout and no combo has been one of the greatest I have ever tried. The pumps are great, the focus is beyond expected and the gym has been a wrecking zone for prs and gains. The only thing that is average or slightly below average is the taste, it just is taking a while to get use too and I just don't know about it. I do not really care about that though because I take a preworkout for the effects not the taste
Great #'s bro! You are straight balling. Glaf the pumps and focus are kicking ass. I actualy like the flavor, exspecialy considering what it brings as fas as pumps and stims. Its tough to make a realy tasty pre when ur adding stimulants. I love the cherry limeade, do you have the raspberry, or the cherry?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Great #'s bro! You are straight balling. Glaf the pumps and focus are kicking ass. I actualy like the flavor, exspecialy considering what it brings as fas as pumps and stims. Its tough to make a realy tasty pre when ur adding stimulants. I love the cherry limeade, do you have the raspberry, or the cherry?
Thanks for the support bud!! I have the cherry, it's tolerable and that's all I need from a preworkout!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I am fully sorry that I haven't been able to log, I lost a dear family member and I went through a rough place. I will post every single workout with every detail I can. I am fully unconditionally sorry for my delay, I never expected that to happen every in my life

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I will start all the post tomorrow and Thursday with Thursdays workout. I also will do every review along the way. I apologize to everyone for this inconvenience, and hope you all inderstand

msrider

msrider

Awards
I am fully sorry that I haven't been able to log, I lost a dear family member and I went through a rough place. I will post every single workout with every detail I can. I am fully unconditionally sorry for my delay, I never expected that to happen every in my life
Sorry Bout your Loss Bro! No hurry, forrums and reviews not going anywhere.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for your loss brother! We are all here for you. Unexpected things happen in life and the strongest people are ones who get back up after an unexpected fall!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will start all the post tomorrow and Thursday with Thursdays workout. I also will do every review along the way. I apologize to everyone for this inconvenience, and hope you all inderstand
take all the time you need brother. I just went through a similar situation. Prayers to you and your family.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad you are liking everything!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uncap 4 Swoll-N with 2 scoops Supp-D for perfect balance of energy and pump. Supp-D is strong stuff I've never gone 3 myself yet

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Uncap 4 Swoll-N with 2 scoops Supp-D for perfect balance of energy and pump. Supp-D is strong stuff I've never gone 3 myself yet
Only time I tried 3 was when we were beta testing this new SUPP-D formula.......Let's just say it was one of those marathon workouts where you just keep lifting muscle group after muscle group until you have done squats, deads, max pullups, bench press, arnolds, etc....

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only time I tried 3 was when we were beta testing this new SUPP-D formula.......Let's just say it was one of those marathon workouts where you just keep lifting muscle group after muscle group until you have done squats, deads, max pullups, bench press, arnolds, etc....
lol, one of those days huh. I workout fasted I would die if I did that haha

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mind putting up a review in the review section for us if your log is over? Thanks man

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I finally for my life in a position in which I can go stuff like this. I will for sure be positing those missing days tomorrow. Thanks for the patience all and god bless

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone. I finally for my life in a position in which I can go stuff like this. I will for sure be positing those missing days tomorrow. Thanks for the patience all and god bless
Glad everything worked itself out, good to have ya back bud

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, I'm so sorry for the delay. I have every workout and comments I wrote done in my lifting book. I also will compose a final review for the review section

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you, I'm so sorry for the delay. I have every workout and comments I wrote done in my lifting book. I also will compose a final review for the review section
Awesome man can't wait to see them