SUPP my friends, It is time to get SWOLLen

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Through one week. This preworkout and no combo has been one of the greatest I have ever tried. The pumps are great, the focus is beyond expected and the gym has been a wrecking zone for prs and gains. The only thing that is average or slightly below average is the taste, it just is taking a while to get use too and I just don't know about it. I do not really care about that though because I take a preworkout for the effects not the taste
    Glad you are liking everything!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

2. Uncap 4 Swoll-N with 2 scoops Supp-D for perfect balance of energy and pump. Supp-D is strong stuff I've never gone 3 myself yet
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Uncap 4 Swoll-N with 2 scoops Supp-D for perfect balance of energy and pump. Supp-D is strong stuff I've never gone 3 myself yet
    Only time I tried 3 was when we were beta testing this new SUPP-D formula.......Let's just say it was one of those marathon workouts where you just keep lifting muscle group after muscle group until you have done squats, deads, max pullups, bench press, arnolds, etc....
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Only time I tried 3 was when we were beta testing this new SUPP-D formula.......Let's just say it was one of those marathon workouts where you just keep lifting muscle group after muscle group until you have done squats, deads, max pullups, bench press, arnolds, etc....
    lol, one of those days huh. I workout fasted I would die if I did that haha

5. Do you mind putting up a review in the review section for us if your log is over? Thanks man
    •   

6. Hey everyone. I finally for my life in a position in which I can go stuff like this. I will for sure be positing those missing days tomorrow. Thanks for the patience all and god bless
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Hey everyone. I finally for my life in a position in which I can go stuff like this. I will for sure be positing those missing days tomorrow. Thanks for the patience all and god bless
    Glad everything worked itself out, good to have ya back bud

8. Thank you, I'm so sorry for the delay. I have every workout and comments I wrote done in my lifting book. I also will compose a final review for the review section
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Thank you, I'm so sorry for the delay. I have every workout and comments I wrote done in my lifting book. I also will compose a final review for the review section
    Awesome man can't wait to see them

10. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

Awesome man can't wait to see them
    LOL!

11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

LOL!
    Howdy?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tampabay's Journal "It's time to get serious"
    By tampabay3990 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:00 AM
  2. Research done.. now it's time to get specific
    By fbd21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:23 PM
  3. It's time to get the edge back--->
    By Manimalia in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:45 PM
  4. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 04:18 PM
  5. my friend (17) is going to start roids
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 09:17 PM