Alphamine + Eraser Pro Help

cotrone407

Awards
Hello Everyone, I have been on the forum for a couple of years and I have taking a couple cycles over the years. I recently got back into fitness after the New Year and have been hitting it hard and decided it was time for a new cycle. I am 22 Years Old and 6'0 Foot Tall, Jan 1st I weighed in at 190 25%BF and Now April 1st im down to 175 22%BF I mainly want to cut the fat and harden up. After much research of reviews I have decided to go with PES Alphamine + Eraser Pro. Has anyone stacked these before ? Also can you help me out with dosage wise? I am a little sensitive to preworkouts and others before workout, if I push it to hard I usually end up with a upset stomach/throwing up. As far as my schedule goes - I am currently working 7:30am-6pm daily so my schedule is below-6am-Wake Up6:30am- Breakfast7:00am -Leave for work6:30pm- Home7:00pm- Gym or Run8:00pm- DinnerAfter work I workout and or run the canyon 4miles up hill. My question is should I be working out later in the day or should i be waking up earlier and working out in the AM? My eating schedule is solid mostly lean meats, veggies and protein with one cheat day a week.What times/ how many should I take the supps?Do you recommend any meal plans with these supps?Also I keep reading about Joint care, what are you guys using?New to PES Products tell me what you think about them! Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Erase Pro just take one upon waking as that will be the easiest and most convenient, or pre-workout on training days.

If you are sensitive to stims start with half a scoop of Alphamine upon waking and half a scoop before your lift. Slowly add more if you can tolerate it. You can also try a dose midday if you feel you can get one in at work and/or need an energy boost. I would just make sure to not go above 3 scoops per day. :thumbsup:

There are plenty of reviews floating around on the site if you search for them, tons of people love that combo.

cotrone407

Awards
With Erase Pro just take one upon waking as that will be the easiest and most convenient, or pre-workout on training days.

If you are sensitive to stims start with half a scoop of Alphamine upon waking and half a scoop before your lift. Slowly add more if you can tolerate it. You can also try a dose midday if you feel you can get one in at work and/or need an energy boost. I would just make sure to not go above 3 scoops per day. :thumbsup:

There are plenty of reviews floating around on the site if you search for them, tons of people love that combo.
Great! Thanks so much for the feedback. What is the latest I should take a scoop of Alphamine? If I decide to take it before workout at around 7pm would it keep me up all night?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great! Thanks so much for the feedback. What is the latest I should take a scoop of Alphamine? If I decide to take it before workout at around 7pm would it keep me up all night?
Depends on the user. Personally I would be able to dose Alphamine around that time and be able to sleep without interruption. The energy can last for quite sometime even at 1 scoop. I would get a feel for it and see how long it lasts before dosing that late in the day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That will vary from person to person. If you do find it keeps you up or you don't want to try that late you could always dose it earlier and still be able to feel its effects by the time you lift (ex. take a dose at 4-5 and still be able to feel it when you lift at 7). I typically don't take stims after 5 if I am going to be in bed by 11ish, but others may differ.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These guys have had great ideas. OP will you be logging this stack?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never logged before maybe I should try it this time around? My supps get in today!!!
Logging makes it easier to gauge results and progress as well as helping you stay motivated. Also some of the great PES reps would probably follow and help you along the way.. :)

Just a thought!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never logged before maybe I should try it this time around? My supps get in today!!!
How are you getting on with them?

Keep us updated!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established