T-Blast All Over Your Face!

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Thanks to the guys at NLA and of Course Stephen Garcia,I get to log their Reformulated T-Blast and see how much it can get me blasted!

Stats:
5'10"
23 Years Old
15% Body Fat
Bench:305
Squat:420
DL:410

My main goal is reaching 210 pounds sub 15% body fat and hopefully this T-Blast will give me a boost,throughout this long journey.

The Ultimate Testosterone Optimizer!

• Maximize Natural Testosterone Production
  • Extreme Intensity and Mental Focus
  • Enhanced Libido and Sex Drive
  • Estrogen Aromatase InhibitorsTestosterone and Libido Boosting Complex

Muira Puama
    Also known as “potency wood”, this compound comes from a small tree in the Brazilian Amazon. Muira Puama is extracted from the bark and roots. Results begin after only three days of use and continue to progress for up to three months. Muira Puama is one of the most effective natural compounds at increasing libido and sexual thoughts, erectile dysfunction, orgasms and climaxes, energy and sexual stamina.

Nelumbo Nucifera
    Commonly labeled as “Lotus Leaves”, this compound is a very effective agent that helps lower cortisol (beneficial after a hard workout), and helps with insomnia and anxiety. This substance helps with GI and bleeding problems, strengthens the heart and the liver. Additionally, there are studies that state that supplementing with Nelumbo Nucifera increases sexual vitality and even improves the chances of conception.

Tribulus Terrestris
    Tribulus contains active compounds labeled steroidal saponins that are mainly found in the leaf of the plant. Use of Tribulus is proven to rapidly increase levels of luteinizing hormone. This hormone is responsible for sending the signal through the body to start producing testosterone.

The active ingredient in Tribulus Terrestris extract is Protodioscin, which is a natural precursor to the most anabolic hormone in the body, testosterone. Regularly supplementing with Tribulus is proven to help balance out hormone levels and increase your body’s natural testosterone production. Studies have proven that tribulus terrestris can also boost your circulatory system, which will help your body transport oxygen and nutrients to your muscles more efficiently.

Tribulus not only naturally boosts testosterone, but also directly increases sex drive, sexual stamina, and sexual function. Tribulus has been used for centuries to cure sexual dysfunction because of its ability to relax smooth muscles which increases blood flow to the genitals.

Avena Sativa
    Avena Sativa is commonly used to free up bound testosterone to free testosterone in the blood, making it more active. Supplementation of Avena Sativa has been proven to have mild aphrodisiac effects including increased sexual stamina, improved erectile function, improved orgasms and climaxes, and even increased mood and vision.

Eurycoma Longifolia
    Also known as Tongat Ali, this compound is extracted from a small tree found in the jungles of Malaysia and Southeast Asia. It is a potent aphrodisiac that increases libido and sexual thoughts, erectile function, orgasms and climaxes and energy throughout the day.

Maca Root
    Maca Root is great to supplement with in addition to an intense workout regime. Maca Root is most popular because of its adaptogenic properties. This herb increases the body’s stamina towards stress, anxiety, fatigue, and even trama. Supplementing with Maca Root increases immune system function and increases resistance power towards outside physical stress (intense workouts). Consumption of Maca Root has been proven to fix hormonal imbalances and is commonly recommended by doctors to patients going through hormone therapy. Maca Root is effective at increasing energy, treating chronic fatigue, treating hormonal imbalances and mood swings, increasing sexual stimulation, and helping with sleeping problems.

ZMA
    Zinc and Magnesium (ZMA) are both essential dietary minerals. Both minerals get depleted with heavy exercise. Making sure to have a healthy amount of both Zinc and Magnesium in your body allows your body to produce more testosterone and increases libido. Zinc also increases protein synthesis and cellular energy. Since zinc also helps regulate the production of testosterone cells, having adequate amounts of the mineral in your body increases immune system function.

Epimedium
    Supplementing with Epimedium has been shown to improve impotence, involuntary ejaculation, fatigue, low sex drive, and even memory loss. Additionally, this product is even recommended by doctors to help with Osteoporosis and joint problems that may be irritated from lifting weights.

Chrysin
    Several studies have shown that taking the flavone Chrysin regularly greatly improves sexual functions, increases sperm count, and has a profound positive effect on testosterone production.

Cnidium Monnieri
    Cnidium Monnier is a Chinese herb that is commonly taken to improve sexual health and reproductive system support. This herb has been shown to naturally increase and help maintain a healthy libido and improve urogenital health in both men and women. The botanical compounds in Cnidium Monnier help support healthy energy and stamina levels.

Vitamin B-6
    Commonly referred to as the “Mood Vitamin”, Vitamin B-6 helps improve brain function and increases energy production within the body. Protein synthesis in the body takes place with the help of Vitamin B6 therefore making sure you have an adequate amount of B-6 in your body will help you utilize and turn protein into muscle after workouts.

Eleuthero Root:
    Eleuthero Root is a form of ginseng plant that is found in Northeast Asia. This herb is an Adaptogen that is commonly used to improve brain function and mood, increase energy, and helps the user have a more heightened mental state. Additionally, this herb is a powerful anti-oxidant. Its powerful ability to increase immune cell production makes it a very popular supplement.

Rhodiola Rosea:
    Rhodiola Rosea is a popular herb that is commonly used to strengthen the nervous system, fight depression, enhance immunity, elevate the capacity for exercise, aid in weight reduction, increase sexual stamina and function, enhance memory and improve energy levels. Being a potent adaptogen, Rhodiola Rosea increases the body’s non-specific resistance and normalizes the functions of the body. When the body encounters stress, consuming Rhodiola Rosea or other adaptogens allows our physiology to handle the stress in a more efficient manner by increasing the ability of cells to manufacture increase cell efficiency.

Attachments

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Will be taking 3 pills today preworkout, and will update after my workout! :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the amazing thread title. I logged this when NLA came onto AM. This stuff is great. No GI issues and my libido was sky high. Have fun.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Subbed for the amazing thread title. I logged this when NLA came onto AM. This stuff is great. No GI issues and my libido was sky high. Have fun.
I'm getting pretty excited! Cant wait to pop random woods in class! hahaha

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
I'm feeling great at the gym! I take it preworkout and it gives me good energy and aggression. Also,in class I pop random woodies when the girl who sits nexts to me wears revealing clothes and talks to me. I can feel my testosterone surge through me hahahah.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Subbed! Everyone loves a good Woodie Haha. T-Blast should give you a nice jump start towards your goals. Kill It Bro!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm feeling great at the gym! I take it preworkout and it gives me good energy and aggression. Also,in class I pop random woodies when the girl who sits nexts to me wears revealing clothes and talks to me. I can feel my testosterone surge through me hahahah.
HAHAH LOVE IT!!! In for this one!

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Today at the gym, this guy was being a douche so I had to show him up. He was hogging up the 90's dumbbells for his "circuit training" so I brought up the 110's right next to him for a SHRUG OFF. hahahaha,great workout boost from t blast.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today at the gym, this guy was being a douche so I had to show him up. He was hogging up the 90's dumbbells for his "circuit training" so I brought up the 110's right next to him for a SHRUG OFF. hahahaha,great workout boost from t blast.
Hahahha gotta love those moments. I was doing seated curls at the end of my workout yesterday with some 50 lbs dumbbells keeping strict form. Some little guy comes rolling up, grabs the 60 lbs dumbbells standing right next to me and starts humping the weight up. He looked like he was doing the standing worm dance move.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahha gotta love those moments. I was doing seated curls at the end of my workout yesterday with some 50 lbs dumbbells keeping strict form. Some little guy comes rolling up, grabs the 60 lbs dumbbells standing right next to me and starts humping the weight up. He looked like he was doing the standing worm dance move.
There's a guy who grabs the 70's for some full body uppercuts every week. I curl with no more than 20-30's so it's very confusing not only to the bystanders but myself as well

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN! Love NLA so I'll be following along! LOL at the random wood in class haha

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Good workout today! Idk if its from the T Blast or what but I got a new PR for my bench! 315 baby!!!! :D

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Great workout today! My sleep is getting better,feels like I was on ostabol again. What ingredient do you think is causing this?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You about all done here? If you could post up a review in the review section that'd be much appreciated

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how was it?