The ACE RIPS UP with PES and SS! - AnabolicMinds.com

The ACE RIPS UP with PES and SS!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The ACE RIPS UP with PES and SS!


    Hey fellas,
    Here I am, back at it again.

    Currently: 200lb morning weight, 5'8" not sure bf%, probably ~12-15%

    My plans:

    Enough eating bull****. It's almost summertime and it's time to get them ABS back.
    All winter long I had this mentality "disregard abs, acquire gains" and it has worked well, I went from 185-200lb naturally (using PES supps and random staples, just no PH/DS/AAS), and gained quite a bit of strength, but also with it some fat..
    Anywho, I am very happy with my bulking progress, but I am ready to get rid of this little bit of fat.

    From now till the end of april I will be doing a recomp with carb cycling.. At the end of April I will assess where I am at and either a- continue recomping or b- slowly cutting, ie adding more low days.

    I am keeping my calories high, but I am cleaning up my diet as much as possible. I am going to be having a few high cal days and some low cal days (carb cyclin). During my low carb days I will be using Alphamine (gotta love the RL flavor, BAM!!!) and possibly the SS methylsynephrine.
    As I near the midpoint / end of the month, I will probably start using them daily. I just don't want to lose weight / fat too fast.

    During May i will cut cals even lower, but still be following a carb cycling protocol. At this point I will be using these products daily.

    I am kind of rushed right now due to the fact that I just woke up and have to be at work soon, and I will update this post later with more info (training, nutrition, supps, etc)

    Also, Just took a little over 1 scoop of AM on an empty stomach. HOLY ****. I swear I think this stuff might be stronger than enhanched... Hard to judge though b/c i NEVER take any pre on an empty stomach.
    Anyways I'm speedin. Not uncomfortably, I just have quite the zoom feeling going on right now...

  2. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Second post, HOpefully I'll be able to insert before and after pics here.
  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,512
    Rep Power
    9695600

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm in ace!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome. In for this ace
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Initial thoughts from my scoop this morning..
    Tastes awesome
    Within fifteen minutes I noticed a zoom feeling, almost too much.
    Felt like I had a cage around my stomach, I ate less than I usually do, and was full before I was finished.

    Another winner so far, good job PES
  6. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Gotta love the taste of either flavor of Alphamine. The energy and appetite suppression are amazing. 1.5 scoops for me in the morning fasted and I am good to go. Are you only running the 1 scoop right now?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  7. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Gotta love the taste of either flavor of Alphamine. The energy and appetite suppression are amazing. 1.5 scoops for me in the morning fasted and I am good to go. Are you only running the 1 scoop right now?
    Did sightly over one scoop first thing this morning. Was close to being too stimmed
    Noticed my pm dose didn't have the same kick as my am dose, but also I did only 3/4 scoop
  8. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,512
    Rep Power
    9695600

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Subbed!
    In that case...


    Unsubbed..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,512
    Rep Power
    9695600

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Did sightly over one scoop first thing this morning. Was close to being too stimmed
    Noticed my pm dose didn't have the same kick as my am dose, but also I did only 3/4 scoop
    The stuff is intense the first few uses. Once I got used to it I really craved each serving and still do even when I'm cycling off. The taste alone is as addictive as crack!

    Resubbed..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The mixability of enhanced and alphamine are awesome.
    one scoop, 5-8 oz water in a cup, swirl- No shaking necessary. No chunks.
    there's usually a little bit left on the cup so rince, swirl, repeat as needed.
    usually one or two rinses is plenty.

    boom
  12. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I really enjoy how easily they both mix up. I can't wait to give Enhanced + Alphamine a mix together and see how it tastes. RL Alphamine + BR Enhanced... I don't even know what to expect haha
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  13. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok so as far as my diet goes my goes high days, Macros are
    C 400-450
    P ~250-300 usually low end
    F 150-200 middle of road

    I'm usually towards the lower end of the scale depending if I have a cheat or not.

    Low days
    C 100-150
    P 250ish
    F 130ish

    M-Tr are high cal and training days, f-sun are low and off days.
    As far as training I've been doing mt dog and I love it but I need something different i've used p.rr.s before and it wasn't too bad I loved that every third week for shock you'd go lighter, giving the joints a little rest goes a long ways.

    Any thoughts? I love training heavy and hitting PRs, but I also love nasty pumps.

    To rip up,
    I think I'm going to either need to do one of the following:
    A stop cheating
    B add in a cardio day
    C swap a high day for another low day

    I'm think I'm going to clean up the cheats and maybe add in a real light cardio before work to keep me loose..
    But for now I'll start with one which will be an extra cardio or two before work.

    Also I'm going to start doing a serving of alphamine every morning, why? Because am>>>>>> coffee that's why.
    I will only do the second daily serving on days where I am working. (low days)

    My deload week is going well.

    Check out donnie Thompson.
  14. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Ok so as far as my diet goes my goes high days, Macros are
    C 400-450
    P ~250-300 usually low end
    F 150-200 middle of road

    I'm usually towards the lower end of the scale depending if I have a cheat or not.

    Low days
    C 100-150
    P 250ish
    F 130ish

    M-Tr are high cal and training days, f-sun are low and off days.
    As far as training I've been doing mt dog and I love it but I need something different i've used p.rr.s before and it wasn't too bad I loved that every third week for shock you'd go lighter, giving the joints a little rest goes a long ways.

    Any thoughts? I love training heavy and hitting PRs, but I also love nasty pumps.

    To rip up,
    I think I'm going to either need to do one of the following:
    A stop cheating
    B add in a cardio day
    C swap a high day for another low day

    I'm think I'm going to clean up the cheats and maybe add in a real light cardio before work to keep me loose..
    But for now I'll start with one which will be an extra cardio or two before work.

    Also I'm going to start doing a serving of alphamine every morning, why? Because am>>>>>> coffee that's why.
    I will only do the second daily serving on days where I am working. (low days)

    My deload week is going well.

    Check out donnie Thompson.
    Haven't done MT Dog yet but I've been following Breezy and it looks like an awesome workout. I am however doing PRRS right now and loving it. I am going to start incorporating Hybrid Week after Shock week which I have not done yet.

    What time do you work? Any possible way you could get in a cardio session in the morning?

    I would try a dose (1-2 scoops) of Alphamine fasted in the morning doing HIIT if your schedule allows for it. Myself along with others have seen great results doing this. For sure cleaning up the diet a bit will be beneficial for fat loss. On your low days, you could lower your CHO count and bump the Protein count up. I do carb cycling and have always loved it. 3 days low followed by 1 day high. This has always helped get the fat off faster then usual.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  15. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    kbayne, why don't you try some Alphamine?

    I bet you have a tub at home. Just have one serving and see how it feels.

    Nobody really needs a break from Alphamine. Come and join us again.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Ok so as far as my diet goes my goes high days, Macros are
    C 400-450
    P ~250-300 usually low end
    F 150-200 middle of road

    I'm usually towards the lower end of the scale depending if I have a cheat or not.

    Low days
    C 100-150
    P 250ish
    F 130ish

    M-Tr are high cal and training days, f-sun are low and off days.
    As far as training I've been doing mt dog and I love it but I need something different i've used p.rr.s before and it wasn't too bad I loved that every third week for shock you'd go lighter, giving the joints a little rest goes a long ways.

    Any thoughts? I love training heavy and hitting PRs, but I also love nasty pumps.

    To rip up,
    I think I'm going to either need to do one of the following:
    A stop cheating
    B add in a cardio day
    C swap a high day for another low day


    I'm think I'm going to clean up the cheats and maybe add in a real light cardio before work to keep me loose..
    But for now I'll start with one which will be an extra cardio or two before work.

    Also I'm going to start doing a serving of alphamine every morning, why? Because am>>>>>> coffee that's why.
    I will only do the second daily serving on days where I am working. (low days)

    My deload week is going well.

    Check out donnie Thompson.
    Secret option D, all of the above.

    P.S. I can't drink coffee since using Alphamine. I can only drink cold drinks in the morning now. Weird psychology.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    kbayne, why don't you try some Alphamine?

    I bet you have a tub at home. Just have one serving and see how it feels.

    Nobody really needs a break from Alphamine. Come and join us again.
    I may or may not have one . I will be joining the club once again in a few days . I just hope everyone excepts me back.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  18. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Haven't done MT Dog yet but I've been following Breezy and it looks like an awesome workout. I am however doing PRRS right now and loving it. I am going to start incorporating Hybrid Week after Shock week which I have not done yet.

    What time do you work? Any possible way you could get in a cardio session in the morning?

    I would try a dose (1-2 scoops) of Alphamine fasted in the morning doing HIIT if your schedule allows for it. Myself along with others have seen great results doing this. For sure cleaning up the diet a bit will be beneficial for fat loss. On your low days, you could lower your CHO count and bump the Protein count up. I do carb cycling and have always loved it. 3 days low followed by 1 day high. This has always helped get the fat off faster then usual.
    First off I appreciate the input,
    I work 5p-5a.
    I have plenty of time for that morning cardio.
    I like to eat big on training days. It's really hard not to.


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Secret option D, all of the above.

    P.S. I can't drink coffee since using Alphamine. I can only drink cold drinks in the morning now. Weird psychology.
    I don't want to add all at once I'll lose weight too fast. That's on the freeway in the opposite direction of Gainesville, where I am currently, happily, residing.

    Also, I wish I could use this indefinitely in place of coffee, forever
  19. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I work 5p-5a.
    I have plenty of time for that morning cardio.
    I like to eat big on training days. It's really hard not to
    I am sure you try and sleep in with that working schedule. Need that rest . But ya if you can I would highly suggest Alphamine upon rising and then hitting a cardio session.

    I am doing IF right now, so I break my fast around 2:30-3:00 and my meals are decently sized. The majority of my CHOs come post workout which is a HUGE meal haha. I know it can be some what difficult to get calories up if you drop the CHOs, but I just up my Protein and throw in some extra fats. For example, if I need extra calories but do not want any more CHOs, I will get some lean red meat and cook that up.
  20. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I am sure you try and sleep in with that working schedule. Need that rest . But ya if you can I would highly suggest Alphamine upon rising and then hitting a cardio session.

    I am doing IF right now, so I break my fast around 2:30-3:00 and my meals are decently sized. The majority of my CHOs come post workout which is a HUGE meal haha. I know it can be some what difficult to get calories up if you drop the CHOs, but I just up my Protein and throw in some extra fats. For example, if I need extra calories but do not want any more CHOs, I will get some lean red meat and cook that up.
    Yeah I like that idea but I feel like everyone could use more cho, honestly.

    But I do also agree that I could lower mine on my low days, with them being so high on high days.
  21. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Yeah I like that idea but I feel like everyone could use more cho, honestly.

    But I do also agree that I could lower mine on my low days, with them being so high on high days.
    I'd agree. 400-450 CHOs is quite a lot (for me anyways haha). If you didn't want to lower them that much on low days, possibly lower them to 300-350 on high days. That is quite lower I do realize but I really think it would help out much more.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  22. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I'd agree. 400-450 CHOs is quite a lot (for me anyways haha). If you didn't want to lower them that much on low days, possibly lower them to 300-350 on high days. That is quite lower I do realize but I really think it would help out much more.
    I'd agree my carbs are really high but I've increased them slowly over time.
    I'm going to play with it for a little bit. My main thing should just be to clean it up

    Also I've changed how i've been eating, with larger meals every 3.5-4 ish hrs, if I get busy at work it might get to 4.5.. I've been eating less frequently with aminos inbetween and I must say this feels better on my gi not eating the small meals every 2 that's ridiculous and I think the fitness industry has it wrong there.

    Speaking of I've been using ai sports recover pro. It's pretty good but when you do two scoops flavor is a bit overkill. Any suggestions?

    I was thinking to take those aminos before the sprints, which will probably consist of one of the following:
    pulling the sled, prowler pushing, farmers walk s, and when it gets nice enough, tire flipping, car pushes, hopefully some sprinting in a nice field too. Backyard is currently small and soggy
  23. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Saw this thread earlier and didn't post...what was I thinking!

    I agree Alphamine is my morning coffee but I am taking a break from it for now. Day 3 and I hate my break.

    As far as your questions I'd add some aminos before those sprints with some Alphamine. Leucine + Alphamine is one of my go to drinks for pre-conditioning work.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  24. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    For sure. CHO choices are always important when considering upping the count.

    I have been doing a lot of reading on Leucine and/or BCAA between meals also. Taking in 5 grams Leucine 2 hours post meal has been shown to increase protein synthesis. This also allows for less protein needed throughout the day. If eating less frequently with amino in between is not causing GI issues then that is awesome. Keep at it.

    I have used AI Sports Recover Pro in the past, taste is awesome. If the flavor isn't where you want it to be with two scoops, I would suggest adding more water. When I ran RP, I had both flavors and always mixed them up to get a different flavor and it was delicious. Taking Recover Pro prior to sprints would be an excellent idea. I always try and do that prior to a intense cardio session.
  25. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Saw this thread earlier and didn't post...what was I thinking!

    I agree Alphamine is my morning coffee but I am taking a break from it for now. Day 3 and I hate my break.

    As far as your questions I'd add some aminos before those sprints with some Alphamine. Leucine + Alphamine is one of my go to drinks for pre-conditioning work.
    Only day 3?! I've been hating my break from Alphamine, but it is almost time to get back on it
  26. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For sure. CHO choices are always important when considering upping the count.

    I have been doing a lot of reading on Leucine and/or BCAA between meals also. Taking in 5 grams Leucine 2 hours post meal has been shown to increase protein synthesis. This also allows for less protein needed throughout the day. If eating less frequently with amino in between is not causing GI issues then that is awesome. Keep at it.

    I have used AI Sports Recover Pro in the past, taste is awesome. If the flavor isn't where you want it to be with two scoops, I would suggest adding more water. When I ran RP, I had both flavors and always mixed them up to get a different flavor and it was delicious. Taking Recover Pro prior to sprints would be an excellent idea. I always try and do that prior to a intense cardio session.
    Yeah Layne Norton has a good article on it, worth the read.
    Some people have said I believe .045-.06%lbm.
    Which I'm 200lbs. Idk exactly what they mean by that but assuming mine is roughly 170 for measuring sake which would leave me with 8gs.

    also this morning I was completely fine with one scoop.
  27. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It is .045-.06 g/kg of bwt. 5g for your weight should be good.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  28. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    It is .045-.06 g/kg of bwt. 5g for your weight should be good.
    Oh shoot I'm retarted, sorry
  29. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,512
    Rep Power
    9695600

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I may or may not have one . I will be joining the club once again in a few days . I just hope everyone excepts me back.
    With open arms bro...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    With open arms bro...
    I'm in tears right now
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  31. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,512
    Rep Power
    9695600

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I'm in tears right now
    Pull yourself together soldier!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925356

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm subbed Ace not I've ever been late to one of your threads lol. Having a rough day.

    Looks like a solid plan as always bud. Time to make them abs pop!
    Independent
  33. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Started my day with a scoop alphamine, and some bcaas with glutamine on the side.
    I couldn't bring myself to ruin the am flavor with anything added to it.

    Went in, did ten sets of sled sprints. First two were backwards with 45lb next eight were forward with 70lb.

    They were about maybe 40-50ft with ten to fifteen second rests

    Not very much but my heart was pounding by the end and lungs were burning
  34. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Little extra I did today, my dad runs an oil business and we sold 3500 lb oil so I loaded half of it in the Back of a pickup truck.
    Basically a farmers walk with a extra lift at the end.
    35lb jug each hand 25 trips of carrying it about 30 ft and lifting it into a raised truck

    Not cardio by any means, maybe I'd consider it if I had done all 50 trips but my fathers employee was helping.

    Either way my traps had a real solid pump by the end of it... Slowly but surely wins the race
  35. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925356

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Little extra I did today, my dad runs an oil business and we sold 3500 lb oil so I loaded half of it in the Back of a pickup truck.
    Basically a farmers walk with a extra lift at the end.
    35lb jug each hand 25 trips of carrying it about 30 ft and lifting it into a raised truck

    Not cardio by any means, maybe I'd consider it if I had done all 50 trips but my fathers employee was helping.

    Either way my traps had a real solid pump by the end of it... Slowly but surely wins the race
    I do that all day everyday lol my family runs an oil company. Been rolling drums around since I was 13. Nice work buddy
    Independent
  36. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I do that all day everyday lol my family runs an oil company. Been rolling drums around since I was 13. Nice work buddy
    It felt good. I will add in some farmers walks at the gym.
  37. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Woke up, had all kinds of mail today.
    one alphamine, two methyl synephrine, two agmatine, a tub of recover pro.

    I'm thinking I want to do alphamine four Weeks solo then I'll add the methyl synephrine in, possibly agmatine too

    How do you guys dose them together
  38. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    After seeing breezys thread, in thinking I should have put my breakfast up..
    4Oz chicken sauteed in a pan with onions, garlic salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and Franks red hot.
    Add four whole eggs, scramble together.
    good stuff!
    As for carbs, keeping it simple, 3/4c oats with cinnamon and a small banana
  39. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would start with half a tab of MS two times daily with alphamine dosage. Then bump up to one tab with two servings daily.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  40. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,512
    Rep Power
    9695600

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Woke up, had all kinds of mail today.
    one alphamine, two methyl synephrine, two agmatine, a tub of recover pro.

    I'm thinking I want to do alphamine four Weeks solo then I'll add the methyl synephrine in, possibly agmatine too

    How do you guys dose them together
    Definitely run the alphamine solo at first. It is an extremely strong product so it's all you will need. Later when your body gets more accustomed to alphamine then you will have that MS to spruce it up. When you do decide to go the MS route just start with half a tab with your normal dose of alphamine. Should be close to the perfect amount of caffeine to MS.

    I take agmatine while using these products just the same as I would any other time. Roughly 1g-1.5g a half hour to 45 mins pre.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 11:32 AM
  2. Hardcore rip up with Furazabolin and osterine
    By bulldoz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 06:39 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 09:38 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:25 PM
  5. PGF-2 WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS!
    By BuiltOne in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 10:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in