The ACE RIPS UP with PES and SS!

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

  1. Yea man.. No need to aggravate it! Keep killin it homie


  2. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Yea man.. No need to aggravate it! Keep killin it homie
    Yeah brah just sucks, back to back injury.

    I'm excited to squat and pull though
    •   
       


  3. Dropped out oats and bread, can notice i'm already drier.

    Did moderate calories all week, few 3500 a few 3000 days.
    Low carb days are now at 50g/day

    Third day of fifty grams and i'm looking flat and feeling heavy and tired.
    Leaner, but very flat.

    My alphamine is almost done

  4. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Dropped out oats and bread, can notice i'm already drier.

    Did moderate calories all week, few 3500 a few 3000 days.
    Low carb days are now at 50g/day

    Third day of fifty grams and i'm looking flat and feeling heavy and tired.
    Leaner, but very flat.

    My alphamine is almost done
    Any reason for the drop of grains??? But damn I would hate to be getting to 50g/ day .. I can barely function! Lol good work guy!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    Any reason for the drop of grains??? But damn I would hate to be getting to 50g/ day .. I can barely function! Lol good work guy!
    Woke up 189 this morning. Abs sharp


    Looking great, very happy with how the low weekend treated me

    Unfortunately I went out and drank a few beers tonight.. Still ate very clean though.

    The reason I cut out grains is that they seem to make me hold water. I look much leaner without them
    •   
       


  6. Legs yesterday,
    05/20

    super light. First day back on hamstrings.
    did 155 on the SSB, felt ok but the tension on my hamstring was immense and I didn't want to go up any further.

    Tried leg press, was alright. Nothing heavy.

    Couldn't do hamstring curls, so I didn't bother with the ghr or reverse hyper.

    Few sets of donkey calves with 150lb chick on my back


    Power upper today 5/21

    Feeling ****ing amazing

    Slight DB incline press Ss fat man rows

    95x5, 110x5, 120x5,5,6
    //
    Bw+45 x7, +55x7, +65x7, +70x7,7


    incline dumbbell Ss chest supported row
    90x4x9 // 3ppsx 15, 4ppsx12,12,8
    *pps= 45lb plates per side


    Power rack press
    95x12, 135x8,8

    High pulley face pull Ss DB rear delt fly
    3x60lbx20//3x20lbx20

  7. 5/21 power arms

    seated supinating DB curl Ss lying ez skull crushers
    45x7, 50 x4x7 // 100x8, 120x4x6

    DB hammer curl Ss BB incline bench skulls
    60x4x10// 95x4x6

    Fat bar curls Ss high pulley palm up extension
    Barx3x10 // 25x3x15

  8. 5/22 power back

    Started with deads. First time pulling on my hams since the strain. Deads felt great, much better than squats.
    Kept it light just focusing on technique, explosiveness, and form.

    Pendlay rows 225 x4x6

    Standing supinating DB rows 70x5x10

    incline bench rear delt fly Ss high pulley face pull
    50x4x10 // 4 x15

    45 hyper with orange average efs band around neck
    3x12

  9. Alright guys my tub of alphamine is gone. I still have half a bottle of ms.
    My tub lasted eight Weeks. Due to my dosing protocol.

    Should I continue to use the ms or do I need to give my body a break?


    As a refresher, I used alphamine only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with three scoops a day spread out thru my day.
    On those three days I would do low carb and calorie days.

    My starting weight was somewhere around 200- 205, this morning I weighed 187.

    I am very pleased with my results. I am so much leaner than when I started, and also looking bigger and leaner than when I was 185 about a year ago

    I want to say most of my progress has been from putting in the work. (in the last two Weeks I've upped cardio immensely)

    BUT

    These two sups helped, quite a bit. I cannot deny that.

  10. Did some hiit today, took my last scoop of alphamine before with a tab MS.

    Warmup:
    Foam roll
    45lb sled pull backwards 30m x4
    Little under ten flips w/ 450lb tire


    Prowler +2 x 35 lb plate
    Push high handles 40m there low handles back 40m back (there and back is one rep) x 10
    -rest was enough time for partner to complete their turn.
    -took the plates off after four times, felt hard on concrete, no weight for next six.

    40lb DB farmer walk 30m
    There and back x10
    -no rest for these

    Good foam rolling afterwards

  11. Great progress thus far Ace how bout some noodz bro :-)
    Independent

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Did some hiit today, took my last scoop of alphamine before with a tab MS.

    Warmup:
    Foam roll
    45lb sled pull backwards 30m x4
    Little under ten flips w/ 450lb tire

    Prowler +2 x 35 lb plate
    Push high handles 40m there low handles back 40m back (there and back is one rep) x 10
    -rest was enough time for partner to complete their turn.
    -took the plates off after four times, felt hard on concrete, no weight for next six.

    40lb DB farmer walk 30m
    There and back x10
    -no rest for these

    Good foam rolling afterwards
    Man I love that ms/alpha combo. Been back on it for a few weeks now. Makes it incredibly cost effective as well being I only use 1 scoop with 1 tab usually. Glad you have had such great progress lately bud.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Great progress thus far Ace how bout some noodz bro :-)
    You got it

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Man I love that ms/alpha combo. Been back on it for a few weeks now. Makes it incredibly cost effective as well being I only use 1 scoop with 1 tab usually. Glad you have had such great progress lately bud.
    Love it.

  14. Before, roughly 200lb

    Name:  IMG_20130325_153846-1.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  12.4 KB


    After, roughly 187


    Name:  IMG_20130527_101518-1.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  13.3 KB



    I'm happy with where i'm at, looking like I packed on some solid gains this off season.
    Going to continue cutting, at this pace.

    These are both in the morning, no pump no food after weighing in.

    Sorry pics are kinda ****ty

  15. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Before, roughly 200lb

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 474"/>

    After, roughly 187

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 475"/>

    I'm happy with where i'm at, looking like I packed on some solid gains this off season.
    Going to continue cutting, at this pace.

    Sorry pics are kinda ****ty
    Nice bro! Lookin huge at 187 no lie! Keep it up

  16. Looking great buddy !!! Def improvements this off season and a great start to being shredded bud :-)
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    Nice bro! Lookin huge at 187 no lie! Keep it up
    Thanks atanoc, I think I look bigger when I was doing higher volume on mountain dog but on PRRS I've been keeping volume (sets/reps) lower and intensity (%1rm) higher

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Looking great buddy !!! Def improvements this off season and a great start to being shredded bud :-)
    Thanks brother. Trying to get shredded like you

  18. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Thanks atanoc, I think I look bigger when I was doing higher volume on mountain dog but on PRRS I've been keeping volume (sets/reps) lower and intensity (%1rm) higher
    I have yet to try MD .. But this PRRS is a pretty nice change of pace for me. Is MD a higher volume type workouts or something?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    I have yet to try MD .. But this PRRS is a pretty nice change of pace for me. Is MD a higher volume type workouts or something?
    Yeah it calls for lower volume at the start while progressively adding more throughout the program

    .. But there's a whole lot more to it than just that, obviously.

  20. Legs today, rep range

    Four sets lying leg curls
    pyramid up 20,15,12,12

    SSB pause squats 155 x4x12 with a three second pause in the whole

    -still keeping nice and light on that freshly torn ham. Felt good though.

    Leg press 7pps x4x15

    -Pps = plate per side
    -with drops

    One legged sldl
    Bw x3x15

    -these are more just rehab than anything but I believe loading them in the future could be very useful.

    Donkey calf
    + 150lb girl x25
    +170lb bro x2x20

    Finished with three sets 45 hyper
    Superset with three sets "rocky abs"on the glute ham raise


    Still kind of leary of any loaded sldl, or good morning.

  21. Tuesday 5/28
    rep range upper

    Reverse butterfly rear delt machine 4x45

    Pendlay row Ss slight incline db
    155x12,175x3x12// 85x12, 95x3x12

    Scapula pulldowns Ss incline db
    150x4x12 // 75x4x15

    Free motion low pulley laterals
    4x15
    -last two sets add partials and superset with 35lb plate front raise /bus drivers x12

    -in retrospect, i should have went heavier on the Pendlay rows and DB presses, but everything felt perfect and I had a nice groove so I just stayed there.

  22. Wed 05/28 rr arms

    Slight decline ez skull
    105x4x9

    Flat bench straight bar skull
    100 x4x10

    Two drop sets on the high pulley rope extensions with grip force

    Db xbody hammer curl with grip force on dumbbell
    45x12, 50x4x10

    Seated alt DB curl
    30x4x12

    Two drop sets of Reverse grip low pulley straight bar curl with partials

  23. Trained back / pulls today
    Kept pulls light to stay easy on the ham, but felt great.

    First things first I want to say my usp labs oe protein is amazing.
    Two scoops vanilla ice cream into 12-16 Oz water, flavor was great.

    Big thing I noticed versus whey isolate I am Fuller longer.

    05/30

    conventional deads
    315x3x5 (sets, reps)

    Snatch grip rack pulls
    315x10, 365x10, 410x10

    One arm BB row with Meadows handle attachment
    100x4x10
    100x8->75 x8->50x8

    Fat man rows Ss head down DB rear delt fly
    Bw x2x12, +25x8->bw x10 // 25 x3x20

    45 hyper Ss reverse hyper
    Bw x20, doubled black efs band over neck 2x8 // 100 x3x12

  24. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Trained back / pulls today
    Kept pulls light to stay easy on the ham, but felt great.

    First things first I want to say my usp labs oe protein is amazing.
    Two scoops vanilla ice cream into 12-16 Oz water, flavor was great.

    Big thing I noticed versus whey isolate I am Fuller longer.

    05/30

    conventional deads
    315x3x5 (sets, reps)

    Snatch grip rack pulls
    315x10, 365x10, 410x10

    One arm BB row with Meadows handle attachment
    100x4x10
    100x8->75 x8->50x8

    Fat man rows Ss head down DB rear delt fly
    Bw x2x12, +25x8->bw x10 // 25 x3x20

    45 hyper Ss reverse hyper
    Bw x20, doubled black efs band over neck 2x8 // 100 x3x12
    Nice pulls my man.. Before u know it ur hammies gonna wish it never healed!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    Nice pulls my man.. Before u know it ur hammies gonna wish it never healed!!
    Thanks brother it felt great to actually have some decent weight in my hands again..

    Also I have a question about methyl synephrine.
    I finished my alphamine a Week ago, ran one tub for eight Weeks. With a three on four off days protocol.

    The last three or so Weeks I added in MS.

    Should I take a break from the ms, give my body a break or can I just use it until the bottle is gone

  26. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Before, roughly 200lb

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 474"/>

    After, roughly 187

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 475"/>

    I'm happy with where i'm at, looking like I packed on some solid gains this off season.
    Going to continue cutting, at this pace.

    These are both in the morning, no pump no food after weighing in.

    Sorry pics are kinda ****ty
    Very good progress man! 13 lbs is no joke! Looking good bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Very good progress man! 13 lbs is no joke! Looking good bro.
    Thanks brother we'll see what the scale says tmr morning

  28. Woke up 186 yesterday, had about 200 ish grams carbs.. I think they treated me well

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130604_105829.png
Views: 27
Size:  407.2 KB


    Needless to say my body loves carb cycling

  29. Nooooiicee .. Killin it mang! Fckin inspiration right there brotha.. I gotta get back on it for damn sure .. After I'm done with this juniorbacon cheeseburger tho

  30. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Nooooiicee .. Killin it mang! Fckin inspiration right there brotha.. I gotta get back on it for damn sure .. After I'm done with this juniorbacon cheeseburger tho
    Thanks man I feel my body is starting to adjust and i'm feeling good.

    macros on my three low days are roughly
    100-120 f
    220 p
    50 c

    Monday and Tuesday are moderate days at
    120-140 f
    220-250 p
    200-300 c


    consisting of:
    Basmati rice
    Sweet potatoes
    Occasionally red skins or Yukon golds
    Chicken breast / turkey
    Eggs /whites
    93% lean gd beef
    Olive oil
    Natty pb
    little butter for eggs (1/4 -1/2 Tbsp) a day max

    steak usually on high days: new York strips, sirloin, etc

    As far as greens,
    Broccoli, asparagus, green beans, mushrooms, spinach

    I used to eat more fruit but I stay leaner without it

    Usually mon and tues are moderate /high
    Wednesday low
    Thursday moderate /high
    Friday, sat, sun real low
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM
  2. Hardcore rip up with Furazabolin and osterine
    By bulldoz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 07:39 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 10:38 AM
  4. PGF-2 WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS!
    By BuiltOne in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Log in
Log in