The ACE RIPS UP with PES and SS!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Looking sharper and more vascularity is always nice.

Alphamine is the appetite destroyer haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

2. I mean i'm not lean by any means, but i'm not too far off, i'm thinking I'll be surprised by four Weeks of alphamine
    •   

3. I'm not sure how you guys dose your alphamine, but the container says 2 am 1 pm
    I've been doing 1.5 and 1.5..

Eating breakfast after 1.5 scoops kinda sucks. It was a challenge to eat my normal breakfast today.

I'm thinking about doing 1 am and 2 pm to avoid this

Also Idk if you guys have ever watched Kelly starett at mobility wod but he has great stuff as far as mobility.

I bought one of those voodoo floss bands and I've been using it the past few days, it is amazing. I get instant relief after flossing.

I would highly recommend this to anyone with shoulder, knee, or elbow pain.

4. I do 1.5 twice a day. If I'm using it as a preworkout, I do 1/1/1. The appetite suppression in the morning is nutty haha. I fell into IF'n because I couldn't eat breakfast after dosing Alphamine in the morning.
    PEScience Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I do 1.5 twice a day. If I'm using it as a preworkout, I do 1/1/1. The appetite suppression in the morning is nutty haha. I fell into IF'n because I couldn't eat breakfast after dosing Alphamine in the morning.
    Yeah the appetite suppression in the morning is impressive, it almost works too well.

Judging by the mirror i'm looking much leaner than last week, i'm going to check the scale tomorrow morning but i'm pretty sure it's safe to say i'm carbing up Monday, I might not even dose alphamine till after my post w.o meal just to assure I can pack some calories in

It's going to be a squat day, providing I feel ok I'll go pretty heavy.
    •   

6. Ya if you are looking to carb up, I would wait to dose Alphamine preworkout or post workout and skip morning dose.

Awesome news you are looking leaner
    PEScience Representative

7. My midsection is getting tighter daily.. I'm not lean like bean or anything but I can tell just by looking at myself, even after eating all day i'm looking sharp

8. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    My midsection is getting tighter daily.. I'm not lean like bean or anything but I can tell just by looking at myself, even after eating all day i'm looking sharp
    That is great to hear. I really love when the midsection starts to get tighter and look leaner.

Any noticeable looseness in the pants (trousers) haha

9. all of my pants are 34s, and some fit way different than others, so it's hard to tell

10. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    all of my pants are 34s, and some fit way different than others, so it's hard to tell
    Gotcha. Ya some of my pants are different sizes also, but for the most part I can tell if/when they start to fit differently. Always a good indicator how the waist is being effected.

11. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Gotcha. Ya some of my pants are different sizes also, but for the most part I can tell if/when they start to fit differently. Always a good indicator how the waist is being effected.
    I'll put some on today I'll let you know

12. None of my jeans fit my waist...even with a belt that crap doesn't stay on my waist. Maybe I should fatten up.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    None of my jeans fit my waist...even with a belt that crap doesn't stay on my waist. Maybe I should fatten up.
    Time to go shopping haha

14. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Time to go shopping haha
    I wear jeans maybe 1-2 times a week so I keep putting off getting more. I hate jeans shopping, never can find the right fit.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    None of my jeans fit my waist...even with a belt that crap doesn't stay on my waist. Maybe I should fatten up.
    Start sitting back in your squat and squat heavy and your as$ will get so big you won't need a belt.

Anyways just weighed in, my scale isn't that precise but i'm at 196 which puts me 3-4lbs down. Right on track.

I'm not taking alphamine till later so I can get some serious carbing in today, aiming for 1lb a week, two max.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I wear jeans maybe 1-2 times a week so I keep putting off getting more. I hate jeans shopping, never can find the right fit.
    Same here. I hardly ever wear them.

Jeans can be tricky SOB's

17. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Start sitting back in your squat and squat heavy and your as$ will get so big you won't need a belt.

Anyways just weighed in, my scale isn't that precise but i'm at 196 which puts me 3-4lbs down. Right on track.

I'm not taking alphamine till later so I can get some serious carbing in today, aiming for 1lb a week, two max.
    Nice! Do you weigh yourself everyday around the same time?

18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Nice! Do you weigh yourself everyday around the same time?
    Yeah right when I wake up, maybe twenty minutes after, before fluids and breakfast. With boxers and light tshirt

19. Trained some legs today, figured I'd go with the prrs program.
    1st week power,
    Decided not to go too heavy right away
    plenty of mobility and prehab warmup
    SSB 4x5 275,295,315,335
    ghr 3x6 bw
    Donkey calf 3x12 200# on back
    45 hyper 3x10 orange mini around neck

Wasn't feeling too bad for being down three or four pounds, was a little tight after my final set of squats so I decided to cut my losses and call it a day..

Also, after a day without alphamine I really notice, my hunger is little to nothing on it

20. Loved PRRS. Put beasty weight up on it. Enjoy

21. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Loved PRRS. Put beasty weight up on it. Enjoy
    Thanks for joining brother

22. Tried to hit some bb flat today, went up in reps of five.
    185 x2x5
    205x3x5
    These were easy but I had some tightness in my pec tie in so I decided to just say **** it and stop before I hurt myself.
    Ohp 3x5 135

Not impressive at all, but I manged to quit while I was ahead and avoid injury, so I'd call today a success.

I'm thinking i'm going to do push press / ohp or try bb incline for my power week, because flat bb clearly doesn't agree with me.

Its weird to think I pressed from 14 to 19 years old with terrible form elbows flared and never strained my **** once, but now I can't even press, even with decent form.

Very frustrating

23. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Tried to hit some bb flat today, went up in reps of five.
    185 x2x5
    205x3x5
    These were easy but I had some tightness in my pec tie in so I decided to just say **** it and stop before I hurt myself.
    Ohp 3x5 135

Not impressive at all, but I manged to quit while I was ahead and avoid injury, so I'd call today a success.

I'm thinking i'm going to do push press / ohp or try bb incline for my power week, because flat bb clearly doesn't agree with me.

Its weird to think I pressed from 14 to 19 years old with terrible form elbows flared and never strained my **** once, but now I can't even press, even with decent form.

Very frustrating
    How is your grip? As in placement of hands? Shoulder width or wider? I found a huge jump in strength with a wider grip

24. My pointers sit about half a thumb away from the ring. I really focused on my arch and setting up, this put my Lower Back in knots

25. Something you could try is lying on the floor and flat benching from that position. Limits the ROM but may take some strain off of back/chest.

26. I've never really liked floor presses, but I could possibly try pin presses

27. Arms are usually Wednesday but mine have been incredibly tight so I decided not to train them today..
    Took alphamine, one rounded scoop first thing in the morning. The appetite suppression was so great I could not eat breakfast.
    I made a shake instead
    Two scoops chocolate whey
    1/4c almonds
    3/4c oats
    cinnamon, ice, water, blend

Went to the chiropractor then to the gym for some sprints.

I would sprint with the sled with one 45#plate forwards 50ft then walk backwards slowly pulling the sled back 50ft to the starting point
    About the ratios of 6 sec to 30 that jigz was talking about.

Did that ten times.
    I'm thinking of adding a few more next time.

My legs were pretty sore from Monday, hamstrings especially.
    This made the backwards pulls tougher than expected

28. Wish I had a weight sled

29. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Wish I had a weight sled
    I'm pretty lucky to have a gym like this man. We have everything.
    Sleds, prowlers, farmer walk handles, tires, battle ropes, different height boxes,

30. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

I'm pretty lucky to have a gym like this man. We have everything.
    Sleds, prowlers, farmer walk handles, tires, battle ropes, different height boxes,
    We have ropes and boxes but its a community gym with a low tolerance for Strongman lifts
    :smack forehead:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. Hardcore rip up with Furazabolin and osterine
    By bulldoz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 08:39 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:38 AM
  4. PGF-2 WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS!
    By BuiltOne in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5