Unleashing my SuperPower with POWERMAX! *Sponsored*

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting this thing started. Thanks Adizzle and Performax for granting me this opp and hanging tight until I could get this started.

I just took 1 scoop and I am about to get P90X Kenpo X done, then a bicep workout.

Powermax new tub.JPG

Great Fruit punch taste, great mixability, uniform looking powder, no clumping before or after mixing. No strong odors either. Easily mixed in a shaker with a couple shakes. 1 scoop with about 8 ounces of water this go round.

**I will finish filling this in after my workout!!**

here we go!

Diet- Intermittent fasting with a feeding window between 11-7 or 12-8. I don't get carried away with it so I eat what I want and sometimes I hve to eat off of my schedule, but I stick to it almost always and eat as clean as I can. Being in the Army my hours are generally dictated by someone else, and my wife likes IHOP on the weekends sometimes. ;:)

Workout- I am doing P90X with my challenge group, yes I am a coach. I am not in it for the money though. Yet. I want to help as many people as I can. I was once fat, and P90X has changed me.
I also lift on top of the program because I am a friggin beast!!
My brother, @RegisterJr, is also in my challenge group and we lift on the same schedule mos of the time. He is finding out about the magic of LeanGains(TM).

Supps-
DAILY PILL Regimen
Osteo Bi Flex
Mega men Sport
Fish Oil
Flax oil
Alpha lipoic Acid (although I just found out that my Flax has this)
B complex
Green tea extract
ZMA (Ergozzz, with melatonin)

Other supps-
Protein powder, various
Formutech Endurance BCAA's
Formutech Perform BCAA's
Shakeology
GABA at night
Ageforce Fat Loss Patch

I have stopped any and all vasodilators like agmatine and citrulline for this log
I have also stopped creatine because POWERMAX is all set

Let's get it on!!

Progress 29MAR13.JPG

Yes I know there is a love handle there. You should have seen them 2 months ago, and 1 year ago. They should be gone by the end of this log.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I would like to thank @adizzle and Dr.Veritas for giving me a tub of PowerMax to log. I am very grateful.
Here is my Final Review.

Taste: 9.5/10
I am not the biggest fruit punch lover on the streets, but this is definitely the most drinkable fruit punch that I have tried to date. Not tart, not too sweet. Really good flavor. But it is still fruit punch, so it gets a 9. :)

Mixability: 10/10
It mixes very easily, almost by itself. Has absolutely no residual particulates or floaters. Also usually gets a little clumped in the tub, mostly from bouncing up and down in my back pack or vibrating from riding my Harley! All you have to do is give it a quick shake or stir it with the scoop, and you are ready for action.

Value: 10/10
At 40 servings for 29.99 makes this an unbeatable deal. I have a high stim tolerance and 2 scoops of this stuff was absolutely perfect. For those that have a normal stim tolerance, you will get 40 true servings from this tub.

Pump: 10/10
THIS IS THE BEST PUMP THAT I HAVE EVER GOTTEN FROM A PRE-MIXED PRE-WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT. The ingredient profile is phenominal. Creatine, Agmatine Sulfate, L Citrulline, propionyl L carnitine, taurine, glycine, and a stim matrix that gives this stuff amazing energy, which leads me to...

Energy: 10/10
There is something about Powermax that made my life complete. That sounds cheezy but hear me out. I would take my2 scoops before the sun came uo, knock out a 1-2 hour workout, then head to work. Sometimes I would do another workout without having to take anymore. I would never crash later, and I always had extra energy ALL DAY! It is almost like this stuff was made to be like a 10 hour energy drink. Seriously. I owe it to Powermax that I made it through the Best Ranger Competition this year (working as a medic, not competing) without losing my mind from lack of sleep.

Focus: 10/10
The focus with this product was incredible. Laser like mental clarity, execution of the task.

(can you tell that I LOVE this Pre-Workout?)

Conclusion:
This Pre-workout was carefully designed to be one of the best. It is apparent that Performax knows what they are doing and put a great deal of time into the research and quality of this supplement. I encourage anyone and everyone to grab a tub and try it yourself for as lon as that tub lasts. I am absolutely certain that you will draw very similar conclusions as I did. You will not regret it.

I will be a PowerMax customer for good. Sure, I will use other pre-workouts. But only when I am cycling off of creatine. Did I mention that it has a full serving of creatine per scoop?

Go get you some!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout Number 1

I cracked open the container and mixed up 1 scoop with 8 oz of room temperature water. I use room temperature water for allof my mixing needs, and I drink room temp water all day long. I slam down fluids at an alarming rate and I can't stand the feeling of a 'stomach' full of water. Drinking it room temp will speed up the digestion as the water will not have to be warmed before adsorption.

I like what this did for me. I took samples of this stuff before, but I was also taking other stuff. I can honestly evaluate this PWO now, so I intend to do it justice.

At 1 scoop I had plenty of energy to complete an hour long cardio session which was Kenpo X (actually took closer to 2 hours I think because my kids are needy today).

After all of that time, there was still plenty of energy left for a bicep routine. Get OUT!! Most PWO's would have me crashing by then. Not this one.
ANd I am still energized. And it isn't a crazy rush or high, it is more like natural energy. I just feel like doing stuff.

The pump was fantastic at 2 hours post ingestion. I can only imagine how good it will be 30 minutes after ingestion. Monday will be my next lifting day.

Picture of my pump.

Powermax pic 1.JPG

That is nice, but my arms were so shaky that the pic came out blurry.

Good stuff for the first official workout!!

Stay tuned for some PR's I bet!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meatball w/ mayo and jalapeños.
Aka, sub.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meatball w/ mayo and jalapeños.
Aka, sub.
Thanks for joining. This stuff is legit. Did you even know that I had this?

I don't think I told you about it, it was like a month ago. Adizzle allowed me the opp knowing that I couldn't start right away.

Good dude. Thanks adizzle.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining. This stuff is legit. Did you even know that I had this?

I don't think I told you about it, it was like a month ago. Adizzle allowed me the opp knowing that I couldn't start right away.

Good dude. Thanks adizzle.
I didn't.
You know I'm mostly supp-stupid, so, is this a PreWO or an NO pump?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, and you can't post **** like that, now I am most certainly going to eat a mayo loaded meatball sub and destroy 2 days worth of work! :)
Low fat ground turkey balls, fat free mayo, whole wheat bread, loads of cheese, and no worries. And parm. Gotta have parm.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low fat ground turkey balls, fat free mayo, whole wheat bread, loads of cheese, and no worries. And parm. Gotta have parm.
Sweet jesus. I am hungry. Is tomorrow a holiday?

I am picking up Emelyn and Kindra from the hospital at 2200. Tests came back negative, so she is going to be fine. Just like I said all along.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would send you a couple samples, but that would tke away from my log experience. As soon as Adizzle posts in here, he has a link in his signature that you can go to and request samples. They will mail them on out. Good stuff.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet. I'm glad she's good. She must have my genes in her somewhere.

Holiday, yes. Nasty-carbs-galore.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way, the tub and label in post number 10 came from the original Log Opp post, posted by adizzle

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I am gettin ready for the week. I pre-measure all of my Pre and Post workouts into these little GLAD 1.2 cup bowl things. It helps because I get up so early to get my swole on.

I am going to atempt 2 scoops tomorrow morning for P90X Chest, SHoulders, And Triceps with AB ripper X

I will be getting up at about 0500 to workout, then I have to take my daughter to school at 0800 and off to physical therapy at 0900. Physical Therapy is no joke, and I usually get a better workout there than on my own. I am hoping that Powermax will keep me going straight through PT, which will require 5 hours of energy and hopefully no crash!

See you tomorrow!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really loving this log so far, love all the detail that your adding in! Greatly appreciated!

Cant wait to see how much your enjoy 2 scoops!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I am gettin ready for the week. I pre-measure all of my Pre and Post workouts into these little GLAD 1.2 cup bowl things. It helps because I get up so early to get my swole on.

I am going to atempt 2 scoops tomorrow morning for P90X Chest, SHoulders, And Triceps with AB ripper X

I will be getting up at about 0500 to workout, then I have to take my daughter to school at 0800 and off to physical therapy at 0900. Physical Therapy is no joke, and I usually get a better workout there than on my own. I am hoping that Powermax will keep me going straight through PT, which will require 5 hours of energy and hopefully no crash!

See you tomorrow!!

Welcome aboard drewsicle3210! Looking forward to your update @ 2 scoops of Powermax. Thanks for taking your time to get this log going.

Lets get this log fired up! :head:

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 scoops had me just right. I executed Chest, Shoulders, and triceps (p90X) yesterday morning. I did not have a chance to get to a computer.
Serious pumps with this stuff. Still no unwanted shakiness from stims, felt good well into the day.

I am headed to work, i will update the rest later.
Got another 1/2-1 scoop cardio session today!!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops had me just right. I executed Chest, Shoulders, and triceps (p90X) yesterday morning. I did not have a chance to get to a computer.
Serious pumps with this stuff. Still no unwanted shakiness from stims, felt good well into the day.

I am headed to work, i will update the rest later.
Got another 1/2-1 scoop cardio session today!!

Glad Powermax is treating you well. Given the intensity of P90X( especially when you follow it step by step), it really tests one's endurance. How did energy fair from the beginning to the end of your workout? The idea when designing this product was to provide a smooth and consistent energy with great focus.

Looking forward to your update today

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad Powermax is treating you well. Given the intensity of P90X( especially when you follow it step by step), it really tests one's endurance. How did energy fair from the beginning to the end of your workout? The idea when designing this product was to provide a smooth and consistent energy with great focus.

Looking forward to your update today

Most definitely had energy throughout that workout yesterday. Today is yet to be determined. I will post immediately following the workout when I get home. Plyometrics today!!

We have Best Ranger next week, so we are balls deep in preparations. I hate this time of year. :)

I am definitely looking forward to downing a scoop as soon as I leave here, so I am ready to go when I complete my 30 minute drive home.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To add, energy is completely down right now.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was on my way home, feeling like crap.
Then BAM! The 1 scoop of Powermax hits me after 15 minutes. Which is half of the ride home.

I got home and ran straight to the workout room and destroyed plymetrics. I had supreme energy, great focus, and I was in the FUGGIN zone man.
I feel like I could have done the whole disc again. I am still pumped right now. 1 SCOOP!!

I am definitely looking forward to tomorrow's Back and Biceps workout. I will get up at about 0230, drink 2 scoops of Powermax, then get to it. There are some serious PR's to be had tomorrow morning. I can feel it!!

This PWO is legit bro's and ladies. IT IS FOR REAL!!

Good night AM, and future Powermax users!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are experiencing a lot of the same stuff I have been while using Powermax. Great pumps, unreal focus and smooth energy. Subd on this

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you are experiencing a lot of the same stuff I have been while using Powermax. Great pumps, unreal focus and smooth energy. Subd on this

Thanks and welcome

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am heading to the gym for back and biceps.

2 scoops going down!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright. I hit the gym with eternal energy and focus. Cranked out back and biceps flawlessly, doing more pullups and heavier weight for lawnmowers and rows.

For anyone that doesn't know P90X, they are 24 sets of lifts/body weight exercises such as pullups, with little break in between.

I burned some calories for sure.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright. I hit the gym with eternal energy and focus. Cranked out back and biceps flawlessly, doing more pullups and heavier weight for lawnmowers and rows.

For anyone that doesn't know P90X, they are 24 sets of lifts/body weight exercises such as pullups, with little break in between.

I burned some calories for sure.

To add, I feel like I could have lifted for an hour or two more. I am about 2 hours post lifting, and I am flowing with energy and focus!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the numerous updates and detailed experience w/ Powermax. Not only does it seem to be helping you dominate your workouts, but also working well as a stand alone energy/focus supplement to keep your day on track. Glad you are receiving the product so well, looking forward to your next update!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Same here on my end, looking forward to your next workout. Good Luck with your workload

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got off earlier than expected sipping on PowerMax right now going to do chest and tries and then yoga x. That is a solid 2 hour workout I'm sure, Though I might cut yoga short right about An hour and a half

I am 10 minutes into this PowerMax right now and I can feel the energy already

Forgive my sentence structure I am talking into the phone so it types for me

I will post later after my workout

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I just got in that Yoga X and killed it, for 40 minutes. But I was doing 3 pushups to their every 1, and my energy and focus is unwavering.
I have veins popping out all over.

I am about to knock out my Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps workout. And Ab ripper X if I am still this fuggin pumped.

I never really had energy for afternoon workouts, especially when I get worked hard by the Army, but Powermax is truly coming through for me on that front.

Workout time! again...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 moves in to my current workout, I just had to take my watch off!!

I never take my watch off,

This pump is ridiculous, watch left a red indentation too.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! It's the first 45 that re the toughest anyway!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin good bro!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the pictures weren't enoug, I has an outstanding Powermax powered workout session today.

This is rapidly becoming one of my favorite Pre-workouts for sure.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drank down my 2 scoops of PowerMax this morning at 0600, hit the gym at 0645 with ridiculous motivation.

Legs and Back today. I was getting a chubby watching my veins and muscles bulge in the mirror.
just kidding about the chubby!

Man, this PWO is the bomb. Usually by this time with a PWO, I would have less stim effect and less overall effectiveness due to my rapid stim tolerance. Not this one. PowerMax is consistantly delivering max focus, pump, energy, and vascularity. AND I NEVER CRASH!!!!

I will most likely have a ton of energy when I get off to do another workout.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Lol to the chubby bro! Conceited much? Haha jk

Looks like its doing exactly it was intended and designed to do! Loads of focus coupled with the energy you need to get the job done!

I was always impressed by the endurance and pumps. But just like many others, it's the energy/focus that is so finely tuned to make me perform, something that was quite unpredictable w/ other supplements in the past

Chubb or not, keep the updates coming, appreciate the support!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol to the chubby bro! Conceited much? Haha jk

Looks like its doing exactly it was intended and designed to do! Loads of focus coupled with the energy you need to get the job done!

I was always impressed by the endurance and pumps. But just like many others, it's the energy/focus that is so finely tuned to make me perform, something that was quite unpredictable w/ other supplements in the past

Chubb or not, keep the updates coming, appreciate the support!
Thanks!

I am at Fort Stewart visiting my brother in law. I am hitting the gym here on post at 0600 to do some craziness.

I will be using 2 scoops for this workout.

To be continued....

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost halfway through my 2 scoops of powermax. I am starting to get the energy, starting to get pumped for the gym.
i saw one on the way in so I am headed there in a minute. Trying to wArm the ar right now.
I will update after