Unleashing my SuperPower with POWERMAX! *Sponsored* - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Unleashing my SuperPower with POWERMAX! *Sponsored*

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So I mastered 1 scoop preworkout this morning, was about to go to the gym and do some lifts, a buddy coaxed me into INSANITY instead. He had a portable dvd player and we busted out the fit test and Cardio Power and Resistance. Great workout!!

I took some more before my afternoon workout, P90X Shoulders and Arms, my goodness the pump was amazing. I burned some good calories today.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's awesome dude!

I'm glad to that your're getting such sick pumps @ just only one scoop!

How's the p90x workout treating you?

Thanks for another detailed review, looking forward to the next one!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    That's awesome dude!

I'm glad to that your're getting such sick pumps @ just only one scoop!

How's the p90x workout treating you?

Thanks for another detailed review, looking forward to the next one!
    P90X is a great program for total body conditioning and cutting fat. I do the lifts to help build more muscle than P90X is set up to deliver.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Let me tell you what went down in the gym this morning after 2 SCOOPS OF POWERMAX!!. PR's across the board.

BB dead lift- 135x12, 185x10, 205x10, 225x6 (pr)
    BB bench- 45x20, 135x10, 155x6, 165x5 (pr)
    DB Fly - 40x8, 40x8, 45x8 (pr)
    Romanian Dead lift- 135x13, 185x8, 205x6 (pr) Are these straght leg or what? I started straight leg but changed due to discomfort
    DB Decline Bench- 45x12, 50x7, 50x6 don't remember if these are pr or not.

BAM!!!!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Pounded down 2 scoops this morning and began my workout. Totally dedicated and full of energy, I was unable to do much of the legs portion due to hip pain. I will see how I feel in the morning and attempt to make it up. I also want to hit biceps again. I may do the entire shoulders and arms workout along with legs and back. What!!!

I am super stoked now that I think about it.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Oh, some progress photos are in order I believe.

Name:  image (4).jpeg
Views: 34
Size:  39.2 KBName:  image (5).jpeg
Views: 34
Size:  25.5 KBName:  OxyECA Black starting pic 1.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  113.1 KB
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

That sounds like a fantastic workout! A bit ambitious huh? Haha

What type of pain are you experiencing in your hip? Is it general tightness of the hip abductor

-Dr. Veritas
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

That sounds like a fantastic workout! A bit ambitious huh? Haha

What type of pain are you experiencing in your hip? Is it general tightness of the hip abductor

-Dr. Veritas
    No. Litarally pain in the joint. I had surgery on each one in Sep and Dec 2012, the sliced through my Gluteus minimus, cut my greater trochanter, flipped it back to expose the hip socket, dislocated the hip socket, removed a bone cyst by debridment and reshaped my femoral neck, repaired the acetabelum, then flipped my trochanter back, 2 screws to hold it on, and sewed my muscle and flesh back together. Did this on both sides.

It sounds worse than it really is. (not really, I never knew a pain like this before)

But I keep pushing and I am going to Ranger School eventually.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Good Morning. I am slamming down 2 scoops right now, and I only have about 2, maybe a little less left. I did partial legs and back last night, again, I just couldn't do much because of my hips.

I plan on executing some motha fuggin P90X Shoulders and Arms this morning, and then I have decided to take the rest of my Powermax at about Noon ish and go to the gym to break some PR's with squats and deads, I will add on an exercise too if anyone has a suggestion. I will post an update after this workout.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Well, I knocked out my Shoulders and Arms here at the house. I had plenty of energy afterwardsso I drank some BCAA's and went to the gym to break some PR's. Success is as follows!

BB Deads
    135x12, 185x10, 205x8, 225x8, 245x5 (pr)

BB Squat
    70x15,115x10, 130x10, 150x8, 160x8 (pr)

Pullups

Goblet Squats
    80x8, 80x8, 85x10 (pr)

Chinups
    10, 10, 10

ANd... I had my 4 y/o daughter with me, she wouldn't sit still, and they kicked me out!!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

OHHHHH,,, Pumpage pics

Name:  Reg pump 1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  48.0 KB

Name:  Reg pump.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  48.3 KB
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I should also mention that I broke PR's across the board, every exercise for shoulders and arms this morning. I will take the time to post all of those numbers later.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I still have that roughly 2 servings left, so I will be doing something interesting tomorrow for a workout. We'll see, maybe @RegisterJr can come up with something interesting.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I still have that roughly 2 servings left, so I will be doing something interesting tomorrow for a workout. We'll see, maybe @RegisterJr can come up with something interesting.
    Well, I'm playing catch up to you today because I was acting like a girl about my headache yesterday.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Well, I'm playing catch up to you today because I was acting like a girl about my headache yesterday.
    I wouldn't say acting like a girl. Headaches fukkin suck. Good job with your workout today. ARe you going to squeeze Yoga X in?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    No. Litarally pain in the joint. I had surgery on each one in Sep and Dec 2012, the sliced through my Gluteus minimus, cut my greater trochanter, flipped it back to expose the hip socket, dislocated the hip socket, removed a bone cyst by debridment and reshaped my femoral neck, repaired the acetabelum, then flipped my trochanter back, 2 screws to hold it on, and sewed my muscle and flesh back together. Did this on both sides.

It sounds worse than it really is. (not really, I never knew a pain like this before)

But I keep pushing and I am going to Ranger School eventually.
    Keep getting it! Back to Ranger School Shape before you know it!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Keep getting it! Back to Ranger School Shape before you know it!
    You got it bro!!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I just finished up my tub of PowerMax today!
    I will be writing a stellar Final review tomorrow morning.

I took the rest of my tub, turns out it was probably about 3 scoops! I planned to just do yoga X. Well, I did it, and added a SSHIIT ton of pushups in because I had so much energy. When I finished that, I mowed the Front Yard, took my daughters to the park for a couple of hours, we had a picnic, came back and mowed the back yard, started to edge but my fuggin weedeater is being a bich, and cleaned the house. I wanted to do another workout but I am holding off until tomorrow. Sounds like a busy day. RAP week starts at 0300 for us. I plan to do P90X Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps at about 0200. Then Insanity at about 0700-0800. Then I got some serious Chest workout at noonish. BAM!

What I am saying is the energy just never quit. I am going to miss this PWO, but not for long because I am sho going to be buying some here soon.

I will post the final review in the morning.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Nice update bro!

No, I never did the Yoga. Too much running around to prepare for this week. I can squeeze it in any afternoon that we aren't doing 2/days.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome review brother, we really appreciate it and am glad you enjoyed it so much!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Thanks so much for the detailed reviews and sharing your experience w/ Powermax. It seems like you received it quite well, and glad to hear you'll be adding it to your personal arsenal in the future!

Sorry not getting back to my own question regarding your hip complications. I'm always curious, suffering from many injuries myself.

Stay connected with us, we have some badass products and company developments in the works.

Train Hard,
    Dr. Veritas
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Thanks so much for the detailed reviews and sharing your experience w/ Powermax. It seems like you received it quite well, and glad to hear you'll be adding it to your personal arsenal in the future!

Sorry not getting back to my own question regarding your hip complications. I'm always curious, suffering from many injuries myself.

Stay connected with us, we have some badass products and company developments in the works.

Train Hard,
    Dr. Veritas

Thanks doc. I am not going anywhere anytime soon!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eatmoar gets Max Power with POWERMAX (Sponsored Log)
    By EatMoar in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 10:25 PM
  2. Upping my Performax with Powermax - Sponsered
    By joh408 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 06:33 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 05:03 PM
  4. MARINADE my meat with PURUS (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 08:04 AM
  5. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 05:53 PM