IT'S T-T-T-T- TIME FOR SOME T-BLAST! (sponsored)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone over at NLA for hooking it up with a bottle of the new T-Blast to log!

:fest30:

68.jpg

Via NLA Performance:

Muira Puama
Also known as “potency wood”, this compound comes from a small tree in the Brazilian Amazon. Muira Puama is extracted from the bark and roots. Results begin after only three days of use and continue to progress for up to three months. Muira Puama is one of the most effective natural compounds at increasing libido and sexual thoughts, erectile dysfunction, orgasms and climaxes, energy and sexual stamina.

Nelumbo Nucifera
Commonly labeled as “Lotus Leaves”, this compound is a very effective agent that helps lower cortisol (beneficial after a hard workout), and helps with insomnia and anxiety. This substance helps with GI and bleeding problems, strengthens the heart and the liver. Additionally, there are studies that state that supplementing with Nelumbo Nucifera increases sexual vitality and even improves the chances of conception.

Tribulus Terrestris
Tribulus contains active compounds labeled steroidal saponins that are mainly found in the leaf of the plant. Use of Tribulus is proven to rapidly increase levels of luteinizing hormone. This hormone is responsible for sending the signal through the body to start producing testosterone.

The active ingredient in Tribulus Terrestris extract is Protodioscin, which is a natural precursor to the most anabolic hormone in the body, testosterone. Regularly supplementing with Tribulus is proven to help balance out hormone levels and increase your body’s natural testosterone production. Studies have proven that tribulus terrestris can also boost your circulatory system, which will help your body transport oxygen and nutrients to your muscles more efficiently.

Tribulus not only naturally boosts testosterone, but also directly increases sex drive, sexual stamina, and sexual function. Tribulus has been used for centuries to cure sexual dysfunction because of its ability to relax smooth muscles which increases blood flow to the genitals.

Avena Sativa
Avena Sativa is commonly used to free up bound testosterone to free testosterone in the blood, making it more active. Supplementation of Avena Sativa has been proven to have mild aphrodisiac effects including increased sexual stamina, improved erectile function, improved orgasms and climaxes, and even increased mood and vision.

Eurycoma Longifolia
Also known as Tongat Ali, this compound is extracted from a small tree found in the jungles of Malaysia and Southeast Asia. It is a potent aphrodisiac that increases libido and sexual thoughts, erectile function, orgasms and climaxes and energy throughout the day.

Maca Root
Maca Root is great to supplement with in addition to an intense workout regime. Maca Root is most popular because of its adaptogenic properties. This herb increases the body’s stamina towards stress, anxiety, fatigue, and even trama. Supplementing with Maca Root increases immune system function and increases resistance power towards outside physical stress (intense workouts). Consumption of Maca Root has been proven to fix hormonal imbalances and is commonly recommended by doctors to patients going through hormone therapy. Maca Root is effective at increasing energy, treating chronic fatigue, treating hormonal imbalances and mood swings, increasing sexual stimulation, and helping with sleeping problems.

ZMA
Zinc and Magnesium (ZMA) are both essential dietary minerals. Both minerals get depleted with heavy exercise. Making sure to have a healthy amount of both Zinc and Magnesium in your body allows your body to produce more testosterone and increases libido. Zinc also increases protein synthesis and cellular energy. Since zinc also helps regulate the production of testosterone cells, having adequate amounts of the mineral in your body increases immune system function.

Epimedium
Supplementing with Epimedium has been shown to improve impotence, involuntary ejaculation, fatigue, low sex drive, and even memory loss. Additionally, this product is even recommended by doctors to help with Osteoporosis and joint problems that may be irritated from lifting weights.

Chrysin
Several studies have shown that taking the flavone Chrysin regularly greatly improves sexual functions, increases sperm count, and has a profound positive effect on testosterone production.

Cnidium Monnieri
Cnidium Monnier is a Chinese herb that is commonly taken to improve sexual health and reproductive system support. This herb has been shown to naturally increase and help maintain a healthy libido and improve urogenital health in both men and women. The botanical compounds in Cnidium Monnier help support healthy energy and stamina levels.

Vitamin B-6
Commonly referred to as the “Mood Vitamin”, Vitamin B-6 helps improve brain function and increases energy production within the body. Protein synthesis in the body takes place with the help of Vitamin B6 therefore making sure you have an adequate amount of B-6 in your body will help you utilize and turn protein into muscle after workouts.

Eleuthero Root:
Eleuthero Root is a form of ginseng plant that is found in Northeast Asia. This herb is an Adaptogen that is commonly used to improve brain function and mood, increase energy, and helps the user have a more heightened mental state. Additionally, this herb is a powerful anti-oxidant. Its powerful ability to increase immune cell production makes it a very popular supplement.

Rhodiola Rosea:
Rhodiola Rosea is a popular herb that is commonly used to strengthen the nervous system, fight depression, enhance immunity, elevate the capacity for exercise, aid in weight reduction, increase sexual stamina and function, enhance memory and improve energy levels. Being a potent adaptogen, Rhodiola Rosea increases the body’s non-specific resistance and normalizes the functions of the body. When the body encounters stress, consuming Rhodiola Rosea or other adaptogens allows our physiology to handle the stress in a more efficient manner by increasing the ability of cells to manufacture increase cell efficiency.

T-BLAST combines the most powerful natural herbs and compounds in the world to improve sexual function, build muscle mass, improve anxiety and depression, and make you the most alpha person in the gym! The best thing about the product product is that after 12 weeks of use, there is no rebound decrease in testosterone levels like you may experience with pro-hormones or steroids. In fact, T-BLAST is a perfect post cycle therapy product to rev up your testosterone levels and block estrogen after taking a prohormone or steroid cycle. In the two weeks after abstaining from the product, you testosterone levels will slowly return to normal and you will have to wait 4 weeks before you can return to the ALPHA MINDSET and insane sex drive that T-BLAST will give you!

Current stats:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 195

Been a little burnt out lately so let's see where T-Blast takes me!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today has been my third day. So far feeling alriiiight. I'm attributing that to the rhodelia rosea.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Man oh man, my sleep has been great! Quality ZMA

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
What did I miss? :)

TICKETS TO THE GUNSHOW!

..... :welcome: haha

Day 5:

I feel like I'm starting to get my manhood back, for a bit there I had lost my drive to be at my best. Very bad lethargy, I attribute the recovery to T-Blast!

Today was National Chest day so I thought I'd celebrate with everyone else:

Incline DB:
Warm up 80lbs x 15
80lbs x 15
95lbs x 15
95lbs x 12
Incline neutral grip:
65lbs x 15
65lbs x 15
65lbs x 15

Flat neutral grip presses/Overhead pulls:
65lbs x 15/15
65lbs x 15/15
65lbs x 12/15

Incline guillotine press: *shoulder was feeling really tired/stiff at this point, not sure why*
135 x 15 (4 sets)

Seated Dips:
185lbs x 20
270lbs x 12
270lbs x 12
270lbs x 15
185lbs x 10

I finished off with the pecdeck, some arnold presses and cable presses. Overall a good lift, not my best but I'm getting back there.

Haven't been hitting the boxing/mma gym lately due to being busy. I'll be going tomorrow and hopefully seeing my buddy Edmond (you guys at NLA know him haha)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards
Subbed! An awesome product to help with Recovery. I actualy havnt tried the new fenugreek added tblast due to getting ready to have back surgery next week. But have heard good things and me knowing Justin and Kevin, they make top quality products all day. SFW!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today is I believe my 11th day on, so far libido has risen, as well as my every day demeanor. I tend to be on the shy side, but lately I've been a lot more confident.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today is I believe my 11th day on, so far libido has risen, as well as my every day demeanor. I tend to be on the shy side, but lately I've been a lot more confident.
And every man that enters the gym or anywhere needs to have that confidence. I loved the libido increase but to me it was that extra gear that allowed you to rip through a workout still wanting more. Keep up the hard work brother. loven the log my friend.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
And every man that enters the gym or anywhere needs to have that confidence. I loved the libido increase but to me it was that extra gear that allowed you to rip through a workout still wanting more. Keep up the hard work brother. loven the log my friend.
I have to agree, I had been burnt out as of late. The weights were going down, the intensity of my overall workouts went in the crapper. I'm guessing I really burned out my central nervous system. T-Blast is helping me get back to that intensity I love so much. The weights in the gym are going back up, so are the reps. Hell the other day on the pec deck I did 210lbs for 15 reps controlled and dropped down to 185 for another 15 easy. This was after a lot of chest work.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is AWESOME! Had a pretty insane back day. Some guy was staring me down and balling his fist, for lord knows why, so after telling him off I began to destroy the weights!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
To anyone doing mma/muay thai or boxing i highly recommend this product. Very relaxed but still have that alpha umph you need to get it done!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is AWESOME! Had a pretty insane back day. Some guy was staring me down and balling his fist, for lord knows why, so after telling him off I began to destroy the weights!
Lol I always laugh when stuff like that happens, not much more you can do

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Lol I always laugh when stuff like that happens, not much more you can do
Haha yeah, to top it off there was a free bench press....

That's life though. My comment above referred to todays muay thai training. I've been at it for 18 years off and on and today I felt great training.

Side note also just picked up some NLA preworkout!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I soooo need to pick up another bottle. This stuff is one of the best, great libido, a lot of confidence, and I'm also very relaxed considering I usually have social anxiety haha.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Haha yeah, to top it off there was a free bench press....

That's life though. My comment above referred to todays muay thai training. I've been at it for 18 years off and on and today I felt great training.

Side note also just picked up some NLA preworkout!
Nice! Supp-d + tblast = kick ass workout. Gotta throw up some pics :)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Ill definitely toss up a pic soon! Today I skipped lifting but jad an insane muay thai session. Lots of neck wrestling and knees. Very fun.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lag, feelin great! Here are the goodies!

ForumRunner_20130419_184158.png

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I ordered another bottle or T-blast as well. Just waiting for the mailman to bring me my goodies!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah but my libido is too damn high my lady can barely keep up hahahha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Haha yeah but my libido is too damn high my lady can barely keep up hahahha
Either too much or not enough, I'm pretty sure the only way to satisfy a woman is giving her the credit card and letting her go shopping, haha

I love that good feeling when your on tblast. Keep killing it and making you wife happy ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Either too much or not enough, I'm pretty sure the only way to satisfy a woman is giving her the credit card and letting her go shopping, haha

I love that good feeling when your on tblast. Keep killing it and making you wife happy ;)
Hahaha very true.

Update:

Strength is going up! Im a happy camper. I spent about a month feeling like complete **** haha.

Today was national chest day, well it wwd leg day for me but my dungeon was packed so I did chest. Looking considerably bigger as of late as well.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hahaha very true.

Update:

Strength is going up! Im a happy camper. I spent about a month feeling like complete **** haha.

Today was national chest day, well it wwd leg day for me but my dungeon was packed so I did chest. Looking considerably bigger as of late as well.
Solid! Have you gained any muscle/weight on the T-BLAST?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Lmao yeah I've been eating junk buuut I do believe ive put on muscle

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Had my last day of t-blast yesterday. It's been a fun run. Ill toss up my final review when my laptop charger comes in.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Awesome run and very successful cycle. Look forward to seeing your final Review.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Apologies for the delay, I had been at the hospital for the last two days. When it rains it pours haha.

Anyway, FINAL REVIEW!

<strong>[video=youtube;MnqYwcuIjPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnqYwcuIjPM[/video]

Taste: NA (pills)

Effectiveness: 10/10

I felt GREAT. Took me out of a huge slump I had been in, lethargy and CNS fatigue. I seem to have added a good amount of mass...which is odd for a testosterone booster but I'm not complaining! haha.

Strength:

I wouldn't say my strength went up, so much as it returned to where it had been at prior to my slump.

Would I buy again?:

I already have, although I'm taking a break between bottles, I seem to have a bit of a spike in prolactin as of late. Not sure what has caused this.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Apologies for the delay, I had been at the hospital for the last two days. When it rains it pours haha.

Anyway, FINAL REVIEW!

<strong>[video=youtube;MnqYwcuIjPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnqYwcuIjPM[/video]

Taste: NA (pills)

Effectiveness: 10/10

I felt GREAT. Took me out of a huge slump I had been in, lethargy and CNS fatigue. I seem to have added a good amount of mass...which is odd for a testosterone booster but I'm not complaining! haha.

Strength:

I wouldn't say my strength went up, so much as it returned to where it had been at prior to my slump.

Would I buy again?:

I already have, although I'm taking a break between bottles, I seem to have a bit of a spike in prolactin as of late. Not sure what has caused this.

Hell ya brother! Did you post this in the final review section?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Just did, thanks again!