Droppin Acid N' Gettin Shredded* Sponsored by Controlled Labs

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I will be starting this log on Monday, April Fools Day.

Thanks to Controlled Labs for this full bottle of Red Acid Reborn to log, and I am going to log the **** out of it. \\
photo.JPG

I am currently trying to cut a bit, and meanwhile gain strength. Tough task, but I am up to the challenge.

Some supplement staples will be various Pre-workouts, Protein, clean diet.

Clean diet will be approx 2400 calories consisting of Chicken, lean beef, mixed veggies, rice, and a 1-2 times a week cheat meal, with which I will remain under my calories for the day. 50/30/20 Pro/Carbs/Fat (ideal for this product)

I will be doing a weight training program that I started up a few weeks ago, and I will be doing some high speed Army type pt sometimes as well.

CUT TIME.

I will start with 1 pill of Red Acid Reborn taken immediately post workout, because I workout early. I will most likely do this for 3 days, then add another pill around noon. This plan can be modified at any time.

Starting weight- 196
Ht- 74"
waist- 38
Goal for this cut is at least 10 pounds over the 30 ish day log, if this stuff is legit, then I will most likely extend this log with another bottle.

I am going to execute this cut, then do a clean bulk, then do a cut, etc.... End result is 205 pounds, 10% or less body fat.

See you Monday

Starting Picture
As you can see, I a the perfect template for a solid Fat Burner. If this stuff is legit, I am going know it. And in turn so will the AM community. I have my hopes up pretty high

This is approx Mar 1st before Powermax log and the start of my AM BodyBuilding mission

crop 1 (2) - Copy.jpg

Here is Today, and the beginning of my RED ACID REBORN Super cut!!

DAY 1.jpg

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Final review

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Awesome bro. In for sure
I take it that you are ok with the name? I didn't know what reaction I would get from "droppin acid", and I would be happy to get it changed if you feel i is bad marketing for controlled labs. I haven't officially begun so it would be too easy to change it today.

Let me know by tomorrow morning if you can, otherwise I am going to run with it. Thanks!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Kicking this thing off in the morning!!

Gonna be good.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in man, KICK ASS! I'm another away from cutting myself. Good luck man

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
DAY 1

Ok, so I tool one first thing upon waking. Normal morning.. until BAM. Time to get stuff done. I had all sorts of energy to get my yard work done and other such chores. 5 hours later I am still roaring with energy, so I hit up some cardio, do Insanity in the living room. Good stuff.

I still have not felt any real "crash" or not even feeling super tired either.

I will update again tomorrow, which is another day of 1 CAP.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I'm in man, KICK ASS! I'm another away from cutting myself. Good luck man
Thanks and welcome. I hope I provide you with enough info to make a good decision on a thermo for your cut.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Bump! Can't wait to hear what u think
And... I am back. Busy week at work, making it happen with this stuff.

so I am enjoying the energy provided by this supplement.

I took 1 Red Acid Reborn at 0700. Right after the gym doing Shoulders and legs. Good stuff. Lots of energy to be had.

I took another one at about 1200ish. I am riding through the workday like a champ.

I like the feeling so far.

I took 2 yesterday about the same times with similar results. I will return with more info!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!
Nice job since March 1! Can't wait to see this!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
In!
Nice job since March 1! Can't wait to see this!

Thank you for stopping in. It is a pleasure to have you here and I look forward to your motivation. I am doing my best to get my shred on.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Day 5!

Busy stuff around the Army this month.

I took 1 yesterday morning PRE workout and did a 3 mile run followed by squats and deadlifts. Tons of energy.

I took another one before lunch and I had so much energy I did more PT at 1500, did some sprints and pullups.

Today I followed the same dosing and timing protocol for the supp, but I did the rowing machine for 45 minutes this morning. I will be taking another pill at about 1200.

After today it will be 9 pills down!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Day 6!

So I have noticed so far that my body temperature is higher most of the day.Not ridiculously, but enough to notice. I have also noticed a decrease inappetite. I am just not as hungry all day long. I probably should increase mywater intake. I am drinking about a gallon a day. I am spending a good part ofthe day in a mild sweaty state, which is good because I know I am burningcalories.

I tookpills number 10 and 11 today, at 0800 and 1300. I threw on my 50 pound rucksack and marched for 8 miles this morning. I was in it man. I had so muchenergy. I did drink a little carb drink during the march, some cera sport.

I feellike I am going to be looking lean. I have already dropped a belt loop, and ithas only been a week!!

I amgetting ready to do some HIIT and some core. And I may be doing some benchpresses just to get the blood pumping. I can’t go to sleep right now.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal... looking forward to seeing some real solid results

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 6!

So I have noticed so far that my body temperature is higher most of the day.Not ridiculously, but enough to notice. I have also noticed a decrease inappetite. I am just not as hungry all day long. I probably should increase mywater intake. I am drinking about a gallon a day. I am spending a good part ofthe day in a mild sweaty state, which is good because I know I am burningcalories.

I tookpills number 10 and 11 today, at 0800 and 1300. I threw on my 50 pound rucksack and marched for 8 miles this morning. I was in it man. I had so muchenergy. I did drink a little carb drink during the march, some cera sport.

I feellike I am going to be looking lean. I have already dropped a belt loop, and ithas only been a week!!

I amgetting ready to do some HIIT and some core. And I may be doing some benchpresses just to get the blood pumping. I can’t go to sleep right now.
Awesome! Seems like your getting some solid results so far :D

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Man, I apologize. Work has gotten the best of me this week. Still going strong though!

I am rocking this cut though!! I am totally looking forward to the end of log results.

Weigh in today is 189, that is a 7 pound loss in 11 days, not too shabby!!

Stay tuned for more updates!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Oh yeah, today is DAY 12, and pills 22 and 23.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I apologize. Work has gotten the best of me this week. Still going strong though!

I am rocking this cut though!! I am totally looking forward to the end of log results.

Weigh in today is 189, that is a 7 pound loss in 11 days, not too shabby!!

Stay tuned for more updates!
Sweet!!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Sweet indeed. I have been full of energy today. I got an extra cardiop session in this afternoon, a little crossfit type HIIT. It was nice.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Good day today as well. Took 1 pill at about 0600, and another at about noon. I am really starting to see some big changes. My diet has been on par and my pt has been as well.

Day 13- Pills 24-25

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liking what I see here. Seems like your hard work with the Red Acid is doing the trick

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Looks like I am slacking on my updates. Nothing new to report except GREAT energy and nice cardio workouts. I am incorporating some heavy compound lifts into the mix to ensure a fantastic end result.

DAY 16- Pills 30 and 31

SHRED FEST!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I am slacking on my updates. Nothing new to report except GREAT energy and nice cardio workouts. I am incorporating some heavy compound lifts into the mix to ensure a fantastic end result.

DAY 16- Pills 30 and 31

SHRED FEST!!
are you still consistently losing weight?

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
are you still consistently losing weight?
Well, it was 7 pounds as of last Friday, that is pretty good. I only weigh on Fridays, so I will let you know. I feel like there will be a pretty good number on the scale in a few days though.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Well, it was 7 pounds as of last Friday, that is pretty good. I only weigh on Fridays, so I will let you know. I feel like there will be a pretty good number on the scale in a few days though.
i don't have that much to lose maybe 5-8 pounds, whats your goal?

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
i don't have that much to lose maybe 5-8 pounds, whats your goal?
I guess maybe 15 or so for this log. I am basing the goal on visual appearance, so if I drop that weight and look good, I will then bulk. If not, then I will continue to cut.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thats an amazing loss considering how long its been. Great work

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Thats an amazing loss considering how long its been. Great work
That number could represent water or feces, who knows. But, I go with the number that I am given every Friday morning.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Day 19- Pills 36 and 37

TODAYS WEIGHT!!!-------186!
That makes another 3 pounds. This stuff seems to be right up there with some of the best. Reborn has it going on.

Diet is still right, PT is steady and fierce.

I will do my best to update again later, but no promises.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
What's the good word?
I am so sorry about the lack of updates. We had a field exercise and I was not even supposed to go, but boom, They needed me out there. No phone signal man. That **** was dumb. I didn't even really need to be there.

The good news is that I had taken my REd Acid Reborn and continued to shred up. The XO brought some adjustable dumbells and we did some crossfit type stuff, and did some long runs. I just got in and smashed some food down, but I will get a good weigh in first thing in the morning and update this then. I have 5 pills left, so I have 3 more days I suppose. I had to drink a lot of instant coffee out there.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Man, I have to say that without Red Acid Reborn, I would have definitely been sucking in the field. Big Time. I mean the energy was nice, given we didn't have buildings or beds to sleep in so I slept like crap.

I feel like I dropped the ball here on this log, but it was out of my hands and I was on a shred so I didn't just want to stop taking it, you know what I mean? I feel like the scale is going to tell us something fantasticin the morning and I will get my After photos taken as well in a few days. Once this MRE bloat has passed. I am seeing more definition now, and my clothes are feeling pretty loose. Might be time to do some clothes shopping.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I took my 2 pills today at about 0745 (post workout) and then again at 1400. I was energized throughout the day and I am still pretty warm. I am going to think about grabbing another bottle of this, but then again maybe I will start my muscle gaining cycle. I have been researching some PH's and AAS. I don't know. Just don't know.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I think that I will just take 1 tomorrow, then2 on Sunday. I plan to get some killer strength training done and maybe do a 6 mile run. I need a good workout.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I have to say that without Red Acid Reborn, I would have definitely been sucking in the field. Big Time. I mean the energy was nice, given we didn't have buildings or beds to sleep in so I slept like crap.

I feel like I dropped the ball here on this log, but it was out of my hands and I was on a shred so I didn't just want to stop taking it, you know what I mean? I feel like the scale is going to tell us something fantasticin the morning and I will get my After photos taken as well in a few days. Once this MRE bloat has passed. I am seeing more definition now, and my clothes are feeling pretty loose. Might be time to do some clothes shopping.
Good feedback.

Looking forward to seeing any final thoughts

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Just took my last one. I weighed this morning and....

182!

Nice work if I di say so myself. I am impressed. I don't know what I was expecting, but it sue wasn't to lose 14 pounds. That is a lot in just a month. But, I worked hard for it. I wouldn't expect to see the weight falling off that way for the rest of my cut, a I am going to lessen my defiit a bit.
One thing that I noticed about this is there is a peppery burp that comes about 10 minutes after ingestion. Not unpleasant or overwhelming, but it is noticable. I actually found myself looking forward to it. It was so suttle and kind of marked the time when the energy was about to start rolling in. I will work on final pics and my final review. I can definitely see a huge difference in the mirror.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took my last one. I weighed this morning and....

182!

Nice work if I di say so myself. I am impressed. I don't know what I was expecting, but it sue wasn't to lose 14 pounds. That is a lot in just a month. But, I worked hard for it. I wouldn't expect to see the weight falling off that way for the rest of my cut, a I am going to lessen my defiit a bit.
One thing that I noticed about this is there is a peppery burp that comes about 10 minutes after ingestion. Not unpleasant or overwhelming, but it is noticable. I actually found myself looking forward to it. It was so suttle and kind of marked the time when the energy was about to start rolling in. I will work on final pics and my final review. I can definitely see a huge difference in the mirror.
Awesome results man. That is tremendous. Thank you for your work on this log and all the feedback.