Droppin Acid N' Gettin Shredded* Sponsored by Controlled Labs - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Droppin Acid N' Gettin Shredded* Sponsored by Controlled Labs

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just took my last one. I weighed this morning and....

182!

Nice work if I di say so myself. I am impressed. I don't know what I was expecting, but it sue wasn't to lose 14 pounds. That is a lot in just a month. But, I worked hard for it. I wouldn't expect to see the weight falling off that way for the rest of my cut, a I am going to lessen my defiit a bit.
    One thing that I noticed about this is there is a peppery burp that comes about 10 minutes after ingestion. Not unpleasant or overwhelming, but it is noticable. I actually found myself looking forward to it. It was so suttle and kind of marked the time when the energy was about to start rolling in. I will work on final pics and my final review. I can definitely see a huge difference in the mirror.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Just took my last one. I weighed this morning and....

182!

Nice work if I di say so myself. I am impressed. I don't know what I was expecting, but it sue wasn't to lose 14 pounds. That is a lot in just a month. But, I worked hard for it. I wouldn't expect to see the weight falling off that way for the rest of my cut, a I am going to lessen my defiit a bit.
    One thing that I noticed about this is there is a peppery burp that comes about 10 minutes after ingestion. Not unpleasant or overwhelming, but it is noticable. I actually found myself looking forward to it. It was so suttle and kind of marked the time when the energy was about to start rolling in. I will work on final pics and my final review. I can definitely see a huge difference in the mirror.
    Awesome results man. That is tremendous. Thank you for your work on this log and all the feedback.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:45 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 07:38 PM
  4. REduction by controlled labs