Droppin Acid N' Gettin Shredded* Sponsored by Controlled Labs

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Well, it was 7 pounds as of last Friday, that is pretty good. I only weigh on Fridays, so I will let you know. I feel like there will be a pretty good number on the scale in a few days though.
    Thats an amazing loss considering how long its been. Great work


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Thats an amazing loss considering how long its been. Great work
    That number could represent water or feces, who knows. But, I go with the number that I am given every Friday morning.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
    •   
       


  3. Day 19- Pills 36 and 37

    TODAYS WEIGHT!!!-------186!
    That makes another 3 pounds. This stuff seems to be right up there with some of the best. Reborn has it going on.

    Diet is still right, PT is steady and fierce.

    I will do my best to update again later, but no promises.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

  4. Looking forward to your Friday update.

  5. What's the good word?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    What's the good word?
    I am so sorry about the lack of updates. We had a field exercise and I was not even supposed to go, but boom, They needed me out there. No phone signal man. That **** was dumb. I didn't even really need to be there.

    The good news is that I had taken my REd Acid Reborn and continued to shred up. The XO brought some adjustable dumbells and we did some crossfit type stuff, and did some long runs. I just got in and smashed some food down, but I will get a good weigh in first thing in the morning and update this then. I have 5 pills left, so I have 3 more days I suppose. I had to drink a lot of instant coffee out there.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

  7. Man, I have to say that without Red Acid Reborn, I would have definitely been sucking in the field. Big Time. I mean the energy was nice, given we didn't have buildings or beds to sleep in so I slept like crap.

    I feel like I dropped the ball here on this log, but it was out of my hands and I was on a shred so I didn't just want to stop taking it, you know what I mean? I feel like the scale is going to tell us something fantasticin the morning and I will get my After photos taken as well in a few days. Once this MRE bloat has passed. I am seeing more definition now, and my clothes are feeling pretty loose. Might be time to do some clothes shopping.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

  8. I took my 2 pills today at about 0745 (post workout) and then again at 1400. I was energized throughout the day and I am still pretty warm. I am going to think about grabbing another bottle of this, but then again maybe I will start my muscle gaining cycle. I have been researching some PH's and AAS. I don't know. Just don't know.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

  9. I think that I will just take 1 tomorrow, then2 on Sunday. I plan to get some killer strength training done and maybe do a 6 mile run. I need a good workout.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Man, I have to say that without Red Acid Reborn, I would have definitely been sucking in the field. Big Time. I mean the energy was nice, given we didn't have buildings or beds to sleep in so I slept like crap.

    I feel like I dropped the ball here on this log, but it was out of my hands and I was on a shred so I didn't just want to stop taking it, you know what I mean? I feel like the scale is going to tell us something fantasticin the morning and I will get my After photos taken as well in a few days. Once this MRE bloat has passed. I am seeing more definition now, and my clothes are feeling pretty loose. Might be time to do some clothes shopping.
    Good feedback.

    Looking forward to seeing any final thoughts
    •   
       


  11. Just took my last one. I weighed this morning and....

    182!

    Nice work if I di say so myself. I am impressed. I don't know what I was expecting, but it sue wasn't to lose 14 pounds. That is a lot in just a month. But, I worked hard for it. I wouldn't expect to see the weight falling off that way for the rest of my cut, a I am going to lessen my defiit a bit.
    One thing that I noticed about this is there is a peppery burp that comes about 10 minutes after ingestion. Not unpleasant or overwhelming, but it is noticable. I actually found myself looking forward to it. It was so suttle and kind of marked the time when the energy was about to start rolling in. I will work on final pics and my final review. I can definitely see a huge difference in the mirror.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Just took my last one. I weighed this morning and....

    182!

    Nice work if I di say so myself. I am impressed. I don't know what I was expecting, but it sue wasn't to lose 14 pounds. That is a lot in just a month. But, I worked hard for it. I wouldn't expect to see the weight falling off that way for the rest of my cut, a I am going to lessen my defiit a bit.
    One thing that I noticed about this is there is a peppery burp that comes about 10 minutes after ingestion. Not unpleasant or overwhelming, but it is noticable. I actually found myself looking forward to it. It was so suttle and kind of marked the time when the energy was about to start rolling in. I will work on final pics and my final review. I can definitely see a huge difference in the mirror.
    Awesome results man. That is tremendous. Thank you for your work on this log and all the feedback.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 09:38 PM
  4. REduction by controlled labs
    By stfdkd37 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 10:23 AM
  5. Blue Up by Controlled Labs
    By ilkyspony in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Log in
Log in