Getting off my butt with UNCUT from App Nut

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
First off I'd like to Judojosh and Dewey99. For letting me give this a try.

Just alittle heads up on where I'm at. I just had oral surgery 2 weeks ago and the antibiotics made me violently sick for a week and a half. So I'm just getting back to feeling decent and working out. I really expected my workout numbers to be way off, but actually they where pretty close to where I was 2 weeks ago atleast for today's workout that I used Uncut.

Warm up
Pull up 4x7
Db curl 35 3 x10
Bb curl 35 1x15
Tri pull down 125 3x10
Skull crusher 85 3x10
Lat pull down 135 3x12
Cardio

Thoughts: I had a hard time getting my butt to the gym to workout today. I worked 11hrs today and only got about 4.5 hrs of sleep last night. It took about 35 min. Before it really kicked in but when it did it gave me plenty of energy and it even gave me decent pumps. I was just going to take I easy but as soon as the Uncut kicked in I got this warm feeling and just had to go for it. The other thing that really stuck out was my recovery between sets. Normally I rest about 90 seconds between sets today after 60 seconds I was ready to go.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Off to a good start bro. I love how it just pushes you to do more and faster.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Great start here. Sorry about the oral surgery - it's the worst.

I'm glad you were able to get a boost from Uncut even though you were working on such little rest. The recovery between sets is one of the things I notice most when I take Uncut. I don't even know if it is recovery as much as feeling like you need to keep going. I know I end up taking 30 second rest periods if I don't actually time them.

How many caps of Uncut did you start with?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Great start here. Sorry about the oral surgery - it's the worst.

I'm glad you were able to get a boost from Uncut even though you were working on such little rest. The recovery between sets is one of the things I notice most when I take Uncut. I don't even know if it is recovery as much as feeling like you need to keep going. I know I end up taking 30 second rest periods if I don't actually time them.

How many caps of Uncut did you start with?
I tried one cap before work the other day but I was using 2 on the workout post above.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is dangerous. Friday I decide to go for a jog, about 4.5 miles with a couple long hills. But when I'm about 4 miles in for some reason I decided I'm not ready top stop so I go the long way around my block ( I live in the middle of no where) ended up doing about 5.7 miles which is a good jump from what I've done previously. Next day my left leg wanted to cramp pretty bad but it already back to feeling fine. Moral of the story is if your taking Uncut make sure you know what your body can do. You can't just go by what you think you can do, because when on his stuff you feel invincible. I didn't even want to stop when I did my brain just told me I'd be in trouble if I didn't. When I get some time ill post up last night workout.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
This stuff is dangerous. Friday I decide to go for a jog, about 4.5 miles with a couple long hills. But when I'm about 4 miles in for some reason I decided I'm not ready top stop so I go the long way around my block ( I live in the middle of no where) ended up doing about 5.7 miles which is a good jump from what I've done previously. Next day my left leg wanted to cramp pretty bad but it already back to feeling fine. Moral of the story is if your taking Uncut make sure you know what your body can do. You can't just go by what you think you can do, because when on his stuff you feel invincible. I didn't even want to stop when I did my brain just told me I'd be in trouble if I didn't. When I get some time ill post up last night workout.
I've seen this effect all too many. hah. Your workout may seem and feel like nothing, but the next day it's DOMs galore.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout:
Warm up cardio
Bench 190x7 195x5x4
Incline fly 45 3x12
Bb row 145 3x10
Bent over lateral raise 15 3x10
36" step up w/ 70lbs
Bicycle crunches
I also thru in some various leg work that I didn't really track. As usual when using Uncut (2) I ended up doing more than I was planning. This was a great workout my #'s are getting back to where they where before surgery and being sick. I've tried Uncut for a few different thing and while it works good to help me focus at work I find it really shines with physical activity at least for me.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Nice, glad you're trying the full spectrum of Uncut. Not just in the gym, but elsewhere.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm just about out of my sample and all I can really say is reaffirming what I stated above. Uncut work good as a focus enhancer but much better for a energy and focus boost for working out. Definitely like it the best for my long runs. I'm saving a few for when I get up to longer then 2.5 hr run as I'm curios how long before I burn out. I did a 7.7 mile 1hr 45 min run over the weekend and they energy never faded. I just worry if I where to take it before a long race that 3-4 hrs in it might make me crash. It will be a month or so before I get there but ill try to post up my results.